Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1420034 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#979698 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see if I got this right.
Some woman leaves her husband, which means she no longer lives there.
This woman shows up unannounced with her father. Another woman is there. A body guard is there.
Then the woman who showed up unannounced calls 911 and accuses her former husband of threatening her with a pistol and punching her father, then retracts the accusation.
No pistol was found.
Do I have this right?
Guess some people crave their 15 minutes of fame. She was virtually unknown during the Zimmerman trial. Probably more of a jealousy thing.

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#979699 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a candidate for the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on human society in the history of civilization.
Obama's biological father is Frank Marshal Davis.
Obama is a college dropout from Occidental College.
Obama never attended classes at Columbia.
Someone who worked and made all the sacrifices to be admitted to Harvard was denied so a college dropout with connections at the highest level of the Communist Party USA could get another fraudulent entry in their fraudulent resume.
Obama is a pathological liar.
Obama was indoctrinated in hatred of the United States his entire life. Any enemy of the United States is a friend to Obama.
Obama is part of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Obama is helping Al Qaeda with their invasion of Syria and the war they started there to take over the country and get the chemical weapons there, and put the Muslim Brotherhood in as the ruling caliphate after they were tossed out of the government in Egypt.
Obama has no respect for the Constitution. It is likely Obama has never even read the Constitution in his entire life.
Find the racial slur.
I do congratulate you on a post without a slur. Packed full of wacko sh*t, but no slurs.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#979700 Sep 10, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Dave believes that the sun beating down on a solar panel in Arizona travels through a wire to his house in PA.
No, but Dumbass Dave has a filter at his house that only admits "green" electrons.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#979701 Sep 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't that house belong to the father? Imagine anyone having an affair with that fatty Zimmerman? How can he afford a body guard?
Does he even have a job?
I read that they did arrest him; I hope he doesn't get away with this one before he kills again.
The home belongs to her dad, she left 8/13 and George is still there___not sure why, lease perhaps? Some deal with O'Mara__who knows.

It's a nice pad on a private cul-de-sac in a community very near the Seminole County Legal Complex.

They put him on the ground and then walked him around__that's custody but not an arrest. It appears that he didn't break any laws but that Shellie went freaky deaky. It might happen every time their paths cross going forward, she's rightly pizzed.

O'Mara might have to account for all the donation loot including donors names during the upcoming divorce proceedings. Obviously he (O'Mara) was lying out his azz about the couples living expenses on his blog and to the news media.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#979702 Sep 10, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> No, but there are 4 launchers behind the Office Depot. Another 4 behind a McDonald's. And one more bunch in an office part a little bit from there.
LOL! You're a hoot. We had a boat load of 11 Cubans hit the beach in Hollywood yesterday. Maybe they're al Quaeda.
LCNLin

Brooksville, FL

#979703 Sep 10, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like there's a big chance he's going to let Russia save the day...or let the fox guard the hen house.
Pretty sure Russia hasn't forgotten the Afghanis using the CIA's ground-to-air missiles in Afghanistan blowing their helicopters out of the sky or the end of the Cold War brought on with our help leading to the economic collapse of the USSR.
Putin isn't another Gorbachev and Obama is certainly not another Reagan. The animosity between them is so thick you can cut it with a knife. Not to mention Putin is on the side of Assad and both are mass murderers in their own right.
But, hey, maybe Putin just wants to do the right thing in securing Assad's chemical weapons and be seen as Obama's savior with no ulterior motive. Except to make Obama and America look weaker.
It's iffy at this point. What's your take?
Planning to move to Russia?
You could attack the President of the USA from there and join Snowden ;-)
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#979704 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you haven't been keeping up with recent events in history, Russia is capitalist, and the United States has a communist president.
Tell us why you think Putin saved us from ourselves instead of watching us rip ourselves apart after Obama starts an unconstitutional war with Syria.
I wouldn't know why you think what you think son.

But since you've asked, I'd say it's a mental disorder you've worked hard to achieve!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#979705 Sep 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The media will spin this to make Obama look like a hero...
...or Obama will insist on conditions unacceptable to Putin and Assad.
The solution is to have the chemical weapons taken to Russia.
The UN is incompetent.
Letting Obama anywhere near them will be like giving them directly to Al Qaeda.

If I were Putin, I'd just go in there and move the chemical weapons to Russia without asking anyone's approval. Problem solved.
LCNLin

Brooksville, FL

#979706 Sep 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The media will spin this to make Obama look like a hero...
...or Obama will insist on conditions unacceptable to Putin and Assad.
as long as republicans are in the whine mode
it is a victor for America

Orlando, FL

#979707 Sep 10, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
More often than we'd like to admit, it is necessary to make mistakes in order to learn. The Magic Negro is our mistake and this moment is the time to learn from it.
Hopefully, we will have time to rebound before the other two world powers get a leg up on us.

Agree with the first part. Think it might be too late for the second part. Hope not.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#979708 Sep 10, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I really hate to agree with dumb chimpy dave on ANYTHING,
but actually it can if its a grid-tied system (and the power providers sell it to neighboring utilities).
I've been 100% offgrid 20 years this coming March, and don't miss it a bit. Owning and maintaining all your own infrastructure is a very empowering feeling.....
lol! WOW! There's a glimmer of hope for you yet!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#979709 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
I really hate to agree with dumb chimpy dave on ANYTHING,
but actually it can if its a grid-tied system (and the power providers sell it to neighboring utilities).
I've been 100% offgrid 20 years this coming March, and don't miss it a bit. Owning and maintaining all your own infrastructure is a very empowering feeling.....
...impossible to transmit electricity over that distance and have anything left at the end...
LCNLin

Brooksville, FL

#979710 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a candidate for the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on human society in the history of civilization.
Obama's biological father is Frank Marshal Davis.
Obama is a college dropout from Occidental College.
Obama never attended classes at Columbia.
Someone who worked and made all the sacrifices to be admitted to Harvard was denied so a college dropout with connections at the highest level of the Communist Party USA could get another fraudulent entry in their fraudulent resume.
Obama is a pathological liar.
Obama was indoctrinated in hatred of the United States his entire life. Any enemy of the United States is a friend to Obama.
Obama is part of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Obama is helping Al Qaeda with their invasion of Syria and the war they started there to take over the country and get the chemical weapons there, and put the Muslim Brotherhood in as the ruling caliphate after they were tossed out of the government in Egypt.
Obama has no respect for the Constitution. It is likely Obama has never even read the Constitution in his entire life.
Find the racial slur.
no links or sources ...just malarky.

Read Carol for a while and see if you can improve a bit
LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#979711 Sep 10, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You don't know anything about me Melvin. I owe no one. I don't make a bet I can't pay. I am the opposite of the libtard dream.
Hey, Flack.

What needs to be done to clean up NASCAR?

Team cheating is unacceptable.
LCNLin

Brooksville, FL

#979712 Sep 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
"It was amazing how many new vehicles they had"
more nonsense.
Good morning ...looks like the republican are unhappy again
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#979713 Sep 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
According to lily, the father-in-law is "elderly"...
How old is he?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#979714 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
I would strongly advise against that course of action. Lunch with homo ALWAYS includes a couple of "stiff ones" (and I'm not talking about noonday highballs).........
lol! A wolfie with a vast experience in the area!

Orlando, FL

#979715 Sep 10, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor guy. He'll have to dial-up those Welfare benefits even higher and cater to more illegal Mexicans.
No rest for the wicked.
At 43% approval, Obama is only 4 digits away from being in the dismal zone.

However, the liberals will probably see him as a hero even if the rest of the world sees him as weak for letting Putin save his butt.

His numbers might spike if that happens here in the Land of Oz.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#979716 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us why Al Qaeda didn't want you.
Putin just saved us. He could have just sat back and watched us rip ourselves apart after Congress voted against the Muslim Brotherhood, and Obama started an unconstitutional war with Syria.
Now, why would Putin want to save us from ourselves?
This is not the first time Putin has tried to save us. The first time failed. At the beginning of the O'bama regime, Putin extended a hand to O'bama to solve the financial crisis...of course O'bama was too arrogant to accept--America under O'bama sliding down the slope after 5 years--and Russia is recovering---We need a Regime change here.
Look at Russia's unemployment rate compared to ours. Evidentally Putin knows how to manage government much better than the O'ne.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#979717 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us how a computer-generated signature got on a birth certificate created in 1961.
Then, tell us why Obama's lawyers will say and do anything to avoid having to submit that fraudulent document as proof in any court case.
Where's the proof? All I hear is accusations from known pathological liars.
Obama says Assad used chemical weapons.
Putin says Al Qaeda used chemical weapons.
Which of the two people above have lied to you repeatedly?
Show your proof.
I think this was more likely a conspiracy between the Muslim Brotherhood and the White House to get the US to start a war with Syria. This wouldn't be too different than the Gulf of Tonkin lie.
By the way, that was a Democrat that lied to the entire country then, too, wasn't it?
Does the truth ever come out of any Democrats' mouth?
ROTFLMAO!!!!

You need MY help to support YOUR claim to PROVE YOU'RE right?!?!?!?!?!

Talk about something that's lazy and useless and provides no value... that's you son!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Rogue Scholar 05 222,749
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 min Cheffie 70,973
last post wins! (Dec '10) 33 min Red_Forman 2,428
america's hunters............pretty amazing. 1 hr Say NO 2 Idiots 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 103,460
News Trump stirs controversy with tweet about fatal ... 2 hr grounded in reali... 1
News How And Why Chicago Violence Became Conservativ... 2 hr grounded in reali... 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages