Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1277293 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Whatever

Gering, NE

#979319 Sep 9, 2013
Woopsy wrote:
These people are a damn joke.
I can honestly say that any of you, or myself, or any combination of us could do a better job. If we were put in the know, of course.
And it shouldn't really be that way, folks. It just shouldn't.
I'm embarrassed.
That has been the glaring problem since the start.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#979321 Sep 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about the Russians, but it is an obvious fact you can't trust Obama. He's a pathological liar, and he's working with Al Qaeda.
lol! Well it's clear you dummies support the Russians over the US!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#979322 Sep 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
What else do we need to know?
How to stop the bas turd
You did.

And he's not president son!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#979323 Sep 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
When your opponent changes all your chess pieces into pawns, you become an international joke.
The Boy is now a Russian pawn.
... said the Russian supporter!

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#979324 Sep 9, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
And you use electricity from coal right now at your home, HYPOCRITE!!!
See? All liberals are brain dead hypocrites.
"martinejoesi"
Wrong!!! "real dumb" gets all the power for his home, a dumpster, and his make believe solar panels.
Peace
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#979325 Sep 9, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
If they were going to arrest him (ie if there were probable cause the clamed punch happened), they would have done it on the spot.
Nice try, though.....:-)
We shall see, she had better get a restraining order, her parents too.
Woopsy

Baltimore, MD

#979326 Sep 9, 2013
While events will play out as they will, I have come up with an alternative, on my own authority.

I would propose that we bring the Missouri out of mothballs, give Kerry the command, have him steam her out of Pearl, up through the Suez, and park her off Syria to provide the shore bombardment.

Then we put McCain in an A-6 out of Italy and have him run sorties over Damascus. Or we could put him in an F-4 and have him fly CAP over the Mo.

And we can dress Lindsay up real nice and send him on a USO junket to keep them entertained during downtime.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#979327 Sep 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Aren't you the one who claimed not to expect anything intelligent from me son?
Talk about proving your point time and again!
It's the culture...
Woopsy

Baltimore, MD

#979328 Sep 9, 2013
I better watch it.

Talk like that'll wil get ya 1 of 2 places in life...

..working on a Paul campaign...

...or the Federal Pen.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#979329 Sep 9, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
We shall see, she had better get a restraining order, her parents too.
Too late, she blew her wad. Her gambit didnt work, and he is hip to it now (either that or the world's biggest retard). In any event, I'm sure his lawyers will handle any necessary biz from now on....

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#979330 Sep 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Yet anther racial slur What the f*ck is your problem?
Almost like a Nostradamus prediction!

ROTFLMAO.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#979331 Sep 9, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late, she blew her wad. Her gambit didnt work, and he is hip to it now (either that or the world's biggest retard). In any event, I'm sure his lawyers will handle any necessary biz from now on....
She and her can get a restraining order, if he goes near them again, he will be arrested.
When someone threatens to kill you; believe it. Women get killed everyday by goons like him. If anyone hits your parent, you should prosecute.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#979332 Sep 9, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
here comes FOX trouble.
George Zimmermanís Wife Calls 911 After Gun Incident
George Zimmermanís estranged dialed 911 in Florida on Monday, telling police the former neighborhood watch volunteer who was acquitted of murder threatened her with a gun, the Associated Press reported.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/g...
lucky for her she wasn't wearing a hoodie.
She should be in jail for making false statements to a police officer. She's a known liar.

Location hidden

#979333 Sep 9, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
What, now you want two water wells in your septic field?
You know drinking that well water will surely give you shit for an attitude---No wait you already have that real stupid dave.
"SHADOW"
Don't know if "real dumb" has shit for an attitude, but he definitely has shit for brains.
Peace
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#979334 Sep 9, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"SHADOW"
Don't know if "real dumb" has shit for an attitude, but he definitely has shit for brains.
Peace
lol! I wish you had that much son!

Location hidden

#979335 Sep 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Yet anther racial slur What the f*ck is your problem?
"shinningelectr0n"
Please do not offer anything negative about the boy president "nobama" of you do "real dumb" will accuse you of making a racial slur.
Peace
Agent 010

Suva, Fiji

#979336 Sep 9, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"shinningelectr0n"
Please do not offer anything negative about the boy president "nobama" of you do "real dumb" will accuse you of making a racial slur.
Peace
Nothing racist. Well you decide.

http://bit.ly/1avTkBM

http://bit.ly/16eabEW
dem

Brooklyn, NY

#979337 Sep 9, 2013
13 Democrats Charged With Embezzling $16 Million In Federal Grants For AIDS Charities And Other Needy Programs

let it be known that democrats steal from the poor, sick and the weak

http://en.gloria.tv/...

Location hidden

#979338 Sep 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he's not. You are an anti American Russian lover. Putin does not want to engage in a proxy war with the US; the President is keeping up the pressure, if this is resolved without any military action and the weapons are secured by an international body; the President is a hero, and Hillary will be elected.
"silly"
Why are you not honest. All president nobama is looking for his way out of his famous or infamous red line in the sand boast. putin may be his saviour, offering an opportunity for away out. Do you really believe that assad will leave his chemical weapons available for UN or international control? If so you live in La La Land.
Peace
KMA
Ghey Ghost

Brooklyn, NY

#979339 Sep 9, 2013
hey everyone, ghey ghost here, checking in from bumpazz virginny...is there some ballz I can lick?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min Rose of Tralee 100,656
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Rogue Scholar 05 196,978
Ask amy 9-2-15 39 min Mrs Gladys Kravitz 6
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min SpaceBlues 54,556
2000 Chevy astro dies after I take off on a com... 1 hr AAvila 1
129Steps- Steps to a brighter future 1 hr 129Steps 1
abby9-2-15 1 hr Mrs Gladys Kravitz 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages