Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
899,001 - 899,020 of 1,078,922 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading compression problems?
"Compression"?

Oh, I get it; swilly is hitting the fire water....:-)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...perhaps we should consider the possibility that Obama is mentally unbalanced...
...or politically unbalanced. I've always wondered about that blindfolded lady holding a sword in one hand and a scale in the other... how does she know if that scale is balanced or not if she can't see the damned thing in the first place?

In the Magic Negro's case, the Left side of the scale is bottomed out.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Honest Ron wrote:
<quoted text> GET A EDUCATION !
Greatest line ever in a topix post. I LOVE irony.....:-)

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
Devils and Dupes...explanations of why people are on the side of the Left...
"The "Dupes" are your mindless, zombies who believe anything they're told. They are the foot soldiers of the left. They never think on their own, they have no critical thinking skills (despite what their professors tell them), they don't care to think through the consequences of their actions or ideology and largely can be persuaded with bumper sticker sound bytes or chants that "sound good to them."
more,
"Typically the Dupes are you high school or college students or celebrities. Younger idiotic and wiseless children who, by society, the media, the education system, and the government, have been told they are oh-so-smart and "independent minded" as they all wear the same lame ass skinny jeans, thick rimmed glasses, and magically all have the EXACT same political ideology. But don't think it's just youth or a lack of education. You can have professors, fully indoctrinated into the system that their brain is no longer capable of independent thought. A third generation union worker whose forefathers never let alternative ideas into the family. Or even a politician, completely clueless about the mechanics of economics, governance and statesmanship, and just in politics because their grandaddy was. Regardless of the age, economic or other sociological backgrounds, these people have NEVER thought their ideology through and mindlessly follow it like a radical Muslim or a born again Christian. They not only have no intention of "finding the truth," they are fully incapable of it. And thusly, because of the lack of a truly free mind, they make the perfect "dupe" for any politician willing to abuse them."
http://captaincapitalism.blogspot.com/2013/09...
If I was a pessimist, I'd believe that all of those earlier futuristic sci-fi prophecies are coming true today. Blind allegiance to the government, constant war against a constant enemy that demands our sacrificing individual freedoms for the common good, it takes a village of village idiots to raise a child.....

But I'm a cautious optimist with a gun, an underground shelter and survivalist skills:>

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Will somebody give this stupid a-hole a pill to put him out of his misery?
Do they make Rat Poison in pill form nowadays?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's talk about a needless war today and debate history some other time...unless you want to justify Obama's criminal behavior by attacking Bush...who did have a declaration of war from Congress...
I submit that Bush-Bashing is an act of violence and, at the very least, a Hate Crime. DumbDave should be arrested, charged and punished with a full wedgie using no lubrication.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>It really is quite amazing to see the revival of anti-Russian sentiment coming, this time around, from the ostensible "left." What happened to you guys...O'bama lost your 'reset' button?
Its amazing to see the same posters who have been railing against Iraq and GWB root for a retarded war in Syria, all because they dont want to see odumbo bitch-slapped (as has been happening for the last few weeks).

Its also amazing they have trouble comprehending why people who have had "black" baruck and the leftist agenda rammed down their throats for 6+ years take pleasure in watching a pudgy Eastern Block anglo (with half the National resources) boxing baruck's ears.....:-)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they make Rat Poison in pill form nowadays?
Warfarin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warfarin
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Why is this a surprise? We've had feral chimp attacks in the US for decades now (although they've REALLY been in full swing since baruck started acting the fool).....

Monkey rips off baby's testicle at Chinese zoo by:

Staff writers

A MONKEY has savagely attacked an eight-month-old baby, ripping off one of his testicles and eating it while his mother changed his nappies at a Chinese zoo. The horrifying incident took place at Guiyang Qianling Wildlife Park in Guěyáng, southwest China, The Daily Mail reports.

A man reportedly tried to help by picking up the testicle when it was dropped by the monkey, but the animal snatched it back and ran away.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/monkey-rip...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Critics see contradictions in Obama administration's Syria claims
The sometimes-tortured quality of the argument was apparent over the weekend as some officials claimed that the strikes would shift the momentum of the Syrian war, and others said it would largely be unchanged.
Denis McDonough, the White House chief of staff, said on “Meet the Press” that “there is no doubt that momentum on the battlefield will be changed by a targeted, limited effort.”
But the day before, a senior administration official briefing reporters on Secretary of State John Kerry’s airplane predicted the war will “grind on” after the strikes.
http://www.latimes.com/world/worldnow/la-fg-w...
A couple days back, I watched a round-table of reporters laughing at video snippets of John Kerry's Congressional Testimony. In the beginning, he declares that the Boy Messiah only wants a very limited, brief and narrowly defined military strike in Syria.

But at the end, he says that anything can happen in these situations and so we shouldn't take anything off the table including boots on the ground.

Hilarious, stupid, contradictory and typical Magic Negro stuff.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

And now, from the "only in the freakshow that is kalifornia" file..........

Gay Inmates in California Can Get Married

By Patrick Range McDonald
Thu., Sep. 5 2013 at 1:24 PM

With the demise of Proposition 8 -- the gay marriage ban -- gay inmates in California can get married to their same-sex partners, the Associated Press has reported.

In an August 30 memo, state prison officials stated that due to the recent U.S. Supreme Court ruling that "effectively invalidated" Proposition 8, they "must accept and process applications for a same-sex marriage between an inmate and a non-incarcerated person in the community, in the same manner as they do between opposite sex couples."

In case you didn't notice the wording, there is a caveat in that statement...

While a gay inmate can marry a person who is not jailed, two gay inmates cannot get married.

California prison officials state in the memo that there are "security concerns and other legitimate penological interests" for why two gay inmates cannot wed.

It'll be interesting to see if someone challenges that ruling with a lawsuit.

In the meantime, same-sex marriages between an inmate and someone who's not incarcerated can only take place at a jail facility where the inmate is held, but a prison chaplain can refuse to marry the couple based on religious grounds.

So prison officials will allow a person who is "lawfully authorized" to come in and perform the ceremony.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan has nothing to do with the idiotic, incompetent failure Oblama, grandma.
Bush-Bashing has become increasingly ineffective and so these jerks keeping reaching further back to Reagan. Soon, they'll be showing us the nasty stuff that Thomas Jefferson, Lincoln and Washington did, too.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A couple days back, I watched a round-table of reporters laughing at video snippets of John Kerry's Congressional Testimony. In the beginning, he declares that the Boy Messiah only wants a very limited, brief and narrowly defined military strike in Syria.
But at the end, he says that anything can happen in these situations and so we shouldn't take anything off the table including boots on the ground.
John Kerry is a Vietnam war hero...or so he claims...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You still missed that point that I'll sell the unit.
You really ARE a special idiot aren't you son?
Missed the point? You are incapable of making points and rely instead on nothing but senseless rants, innuendo and canned Leftist bromides, cliches and platitudes.

Originality is something that a one-trick pony like you can't fathom.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
John Kerry is a Vietnam war hero...or so he claims...
In his own mind.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but I didn’t think anyone could be as worse at Press Secretary than Gibbs but I was wrong Carney takes Top Dog Honors!! Carney needs to put down the Comic Books!!
Gibbs and Carney, two carnival barkers, fronting for a third, in the White House??

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Yes when people re-elected O'bama it showed how far the United States has fallen. For me it has been the down fall of a moral society. The cultural rot brought on by liberalism.
I hear you are having a birthday tomorrow tomorrow, may you be blessed with many more:)
Thank you!

Progressive secularism has been growing since the 1960s. It's almost like an excuse to have no moral integrity or rationality.

It's now reached its peak. Where it goes from here depends on how bad things get and the majority.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Read your fellow teabaggers comments
It's difficult to catch up on two days' of posts in one night. But I tried scanning through as much of them as I could. I'll go back and read the ones you're talking about.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to tell each one what they want to hear.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Missed the point? You are incapable of making points and rely instead on nothing but senseless rants, innuendo and canned Leftist bromides, cliches and platitudes.
Originality is something that a one-trick pony like you can't fathom.
"senseless rants, innuendo and canned Leftist bromides, cliches and platitudes."

I am impressed. I didn't think he even had this much in his arsenal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Guy 174,508
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Mothra 45,768
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 min TRD 67,894
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... 1 hr SnuffAGlobalist 1
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 1 hr SnuffAGlobalist 7
Black Women 2 hr joey 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr truth 48,865
Amy 7-23 2 hr Julie 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 9:06PM CDT

•••
•••
•••