Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
899,001 - 899,020 of 1,101,017 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#978798 Sep 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And the little dog laughed to see such a sight and the dish ran away with the spoon.
When we, Islamic paradigm experts, predicted Sept. 11 idiot like you laughed at us.

Who is laughing now?

I tell you American Muslims WILL contaminate water supplies!

Not sure when but they will.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978799 Sep 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was a pessimist, I'd believe that all of those earlier futuristic sci-fi prophecies are coming true today. Blind allegiance to the government, constant war against a constant enemy that demands our sacrificing individual freedoms for the common good, it takes a village of village idiots to raise a child.....
But I'm a cautious optimist with a gun, an underground shelter and survivalist skills:>
lol! You are a pessimist son.

That's why you denigrate America and Americans.

You'd be much happier in another country!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978800 Sep 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I submit that Bush-Bashing is an act of violence and, at the very least, a Hate Crime. DumbDave should be arrested, charged and punished with a full wedgie using no lubrication.
Wow. So I guess color is your only criteria to make your personal determination of a 'crime.'

Interesting....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978801 Sep 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush-Bashing has become increasingly ineffective and so these jerks keeping reaching further back to Reagan. Soon, they'll be showing us the nasty stuff that Thomas Jefferson, Lincoln and Washington did, too.
And yet, in so many ways, mentioning bushie boy's name is factually accurate... no matter how much you deny it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978802 Sep 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Missed the point? You are incapable of making points and rely instead on nothing but senseless rants, innuendo and canned Leftist bromides, cliches and platitudes.
Originality is something that a one-trick pony like you can't fathom.
lol! Son, I'm not like you. Obviously you have a comprehension problem now but hey, that's ok.

It's not like I expected any more from you!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978803 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
"senseless rants, innuendo and canned Leftist bromides, cliches and platitudes."
I am impressed. I didn't think he even had this much in his arsenal.
lol! And I still call you a LIAR son....

And your response is.....

,... nothing.

.... nada.

.... quiet.

I'd even add the word 'fear' to your resume.

It's clear who has less in the facts department son. And no amount of links to any OTHER claims you make are going to change that.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978804 Sep 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, a strike might successfully impede Assad's military objectives, be an abject failure, or start WWIII.
That pretty much covers all bases. Liberals much prefer vague generalities. Just like stonewalling and covering up incompetency and abuses of power.
lol! The sky is falling!

The sky is falling!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978805 Sep 8, 2013
poor whatevers.

still getting his a$$ kicked by history and the facts.

and the poor little dolt just can't accept it!

poor baby!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978806 Sep 8, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
When we, Islamic paradigm experts, predicted Sept. 11 idiot like you laughed at us.
Who is laughing now?
I tell you American Muslims WILL contaminate water supplies!
Not sure when but they will.
So you knew of 911 and failed to stop it?

SO YOU'RE AS GUILTY AS THE TERRORISTS.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978807 Sep 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Got me...still waiting to find out what happened in Libya and why Susan Rice, the President and the Secretary of State continually perpetrated a lie.
check with your conservative sources. I'm sure they can make something up as usual....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#978808 Sep 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. And that's why the nazis had the same problems with their liberal press.
Yeah... Hitler was a liberal...

It's the culture...
Yeah

San Jose, CA

#978809 Sep 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah... Hitler was a liberal...
It's the culture...
supported by cons....
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#978811 Sep 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuclear weapons are weapons of mass destruction, chemical weapons are not.
So, where do Syria's chemical weapons come from?
Wrong again dumbass! The definition of WMD used by the FBI is this:
Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) are defined in US law (18 USC §2332a) as:
“(A) any destructive device as defined in section 921 of this title (i.e. explosive device);
(B) any weapon that is designed or intended to cause death or serious bodily injury through the release, dissemination, or impact of toxic or poisonous chemicals, or their precursors;
(C) any weapon involving a biological agent, toxin, or vector (as those terms are defined in section 178 of this title)(D) any weapon that is designed to release radiation or radioactivity at a level dangerous to human life.”
WMD is often referred to by the collection of modalities that make up the set of weapons: chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and explosive (CBRNE). These are weapons that have a relatively large-scale impact on people, property, and/or infrastructure.
The truck bomb used by Timothy McVeigh in Oklahoma City was by definition a WMD.
The chemicals used for Sarin nerve gas are the same used for commercial pesticides and Syria got them from various sources including Great Britain.
John Galt; the Cliff Clavin of Topix.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#978812 Sep 9, 2013
Assad to move/hide WMD into IRAN.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#978813 Sep 9, 2013
Patriot wrote:
UN Demands Obama “Nullify” Stand Your Ground Laws
Wildly overstepping its bounds while revealing a profound ignorance or disdain for America’s constitutional system of government, the United Nations demanded on September 3 that the Obama administration “nullify” Florida’s popular “stand your ground” law. Of course, the president cannot “nullify” anything, let alone state law — and especially not on meaningless orders from the UN.
However, the increasingly out-of-control global bureaucracy claimed in a press release that the U.S. government was “required” to obey its mandates. Unsurprisingly, though, critics promptly ridiculed and lambasted the UN across the Internet, taking apart its bogus claims and once again calling for American withdrawal from the scandal-plagued “dictators club.”
Read more at http://minutemennews.com/2013/09/un-demands-o...
The Minute Man News? Couldn't you find a more reliable source like the National Enquirer? I noticed that this right wing whack job blog made a lot of charges without any kind of evidence to back it up.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#978814 Sep 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Our brave cops in action:
PINE BLUFF, Ark.(KTHV)- A 107-year old Pine Bluff man died Saturday after a shootout with officers and S.W.A.T. members. The Pine Bluff Police Dept. released the following information about the incident on Saturday evening.
"On September 7, 2013, at approximately 4:25 p.m., Officers of the Pine Bluff Police Department responded to a disturbance at 1411 W. 16th.
When they arrived, they were able to determine that an Aggravated Assault had occurred against two people at the residence. The suspect, Monroe Isadore (M, 107 years old), had pointed a weapon at them. The officers had the two victims leave the residence, for their safety, and approached the door to the bedroom where Isadore was supposed to be.
When officers announced themselves, Isadore shot through the door at them. No officer was hit or injured by the gunfire. The officers retreated to a safer area and supervisors and additional help were called. Supervisors began negotiating with Isadore as soon as they arrived. S.W.A.T.(Special Weapons and Tactics) was also called out.
Negotiations continued for some time and when S.W.A.T arrived, negotiations still continued. S.W.A.T. was able to insert a camera into the room, where Isadore was, and confirmed he was armed with a handgun. S.W.A.T. inserted gas into the room, after it was evident negotiations were unsuccessful, in hopes Isadore would surrender peacefully. When the gas was inserted into the room, Isadore fired rounds at the S.W.A.T. officers that had inserted the gas from outside a bedroom window.
Shortly afterwards, a S.W.A.T. entry team, inside the residence, breached the door to the bedroom and threw a distraction device into the bedroom. Isadore then began to fire on the entry team and the entry team engaged Isadore, killing him.
The investigation is still ongoing."
A 107 year old man with a weapon can be just as dangerous as a twenty year old. They gave this guy sufficient time to surrender.
You're a idiot!
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#978815 Sep 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess it's OK for cops to use chemical weapons....
There's a big difference between using tear gas to incapacitate someone and using nerve gas to kill them idiot.
IRAN

Smithfield, NC

#978816 Sep 9, 2013
Hal Lindsey
Iran has a new president-elect that the Administration and the media think is a “moderate.” Does this sound like a “moderate?” In 1993, Hassan Rohani officially approved the bombing of a Jewish community center in Buenos Aires, Argentina. 85 people were killed (mostly Jews) and more than 300 injured.
He approved of Iran’s brutal crackdown on student protesters in 1999. He brags of deceiving the West into allowing Iran’s nuclear program to go forward while serving as Iran’s nuclear negotiator with the Europeans.
Also, Rohani has had a long and close relationship with Iran’s Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei — something not common among true Iranian “moderates.”
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warns the West not to expect much of a change in Iran. He points out that in Iran the president “doesn’t call the shots,” the Supreme Leader does. And he hasn’t changed.
Here’s something that may surprise you. Remember the Taliban? They’re the guys we’ve been fighting in Afghanistan, the ones who sheltered and fought alongside Osama bin-Laden.
They’re the ones who ran Afghanistan for a few years and who are known for their brutality and cruelty — all in the name of Islam.
They publicly lop off the limbs of “infidels;” behead youngsters scavenging for food; behead teenagers (17 of them) who ill-advisedly attend a party that includes both boys and girls; shoot a 15-year old girl in the head for wanting to go to school; strap dynamite belts on small children and send them to American soldiers to beg for candy; treat women and girls as cattle… and that’s just the stuff they’ve done recently that we know about!
Anyway, those are the guys President Obama has decided to negotiate with for “peace” in Afghanistan. Not the elected president we’ve spent billions establishing and supporting in office. Apparently, the State Department feels they can influence the Taliban into “renouncing terrorism and violence.”
Maybe at the same time the Administration can influence baseball players into renouncing the use of bats while playing the game!
What’s more, the Taliban doesn’t have to give an inch or offer any concessions before the U.S. hands them Afghanistan on a silver platter. They know all of our combat troops will be out of the country next year. They know because our President announced it! If I could find a word more accurate than “stupid,” I’d use it.
“Naive” might work, but I don’t think naivete is involved here. I think, however, it was naivete that drove former President George W. Bush to believe that “democracy” is an antidote to terrorism, poverty, human rights abuses, and a host of other problems plaguing the world. Just because the American Revolution worked here doesn’t mean it’s going to work everywhere.
Just a few years later, it didn’t work in France. In fact, revolution there produced the “Reign of Terror.” And “revolution” as evidenced in the “Arab Spring” hasn’t worked in the Middle East, either. The governments that replaced the old regimes are more brutal and suppressive than their predecessors. Iran is the perfect example of revolution gone wrong. And the Egyptians, among others, are now paying the price, too.
Why? Because democracy doesn’t survive in cultures dominated by Islam — which is the antithesis of freedom of choice and action. Democracy is a beautiful thing, but by itself, it isn’t enough. Democracy works best in places where Biblical principles are respected.
It eventually dies everywhere that respect dies. That’s because liberty by itself leads to depravity. Depravity leads to tyranny.
I’ve got news for our government and the West: if you expect the al-Qaeda-led rebels in Syria to successfully set up a government that is of the people, by the people, and for the people, you are sadly mistaken.(Once again, if I could find a better word than “stupid,” I’d use it.)
IRAN

Smithfield, NC

#978817 Sep 9, 2013
It will work no better there than in Iran, Egypt, Iraq, or Afghanistan. History tells us that Muslim nations have never long remained democracies. But history also teaches us that man learns nothing from history.

Finally, the World Council of Churches recently issued a statement condemning Israel. The WCC authoritatively pronounced Jerusalem “an occupied city with a government which has adopted discriminatory policies against Christians and Muslims alike.”

The WCC also says that “Christian Zionism distort[s] the interpretation of the Word of God and the historic connection of Palestinians — Christians and Muslims — to the Holy Land….” I’m not sure where the WCC gets its information, but I can tell you two things: when they complain about Christian Zionists’ wrong interpretation of the Bible, they have to mean that we take the Bible as literally true and authoritative — while they do not.

Second, when they seek justification by referring to “Palestinian Christians” more than once, they’re being disingenuous. The truth is that Christians are a very small minority in the Palestinian areas and they are often persecuted by the Palestinians. But in Israel, Christians are accepted and respected. And it’s infinitely better to be a Muslim in Israel than a Jew or Christian in any Arab or Muslim country.

And the WCC laughably refers to “the historic connection of Palestinians… to the Holy Land….” The Palestinians, as a people, have only existed for a few decades (invented by Yasser Arafat and his cronies) while Israel’s historic connection to the land must be measured in millennia.

When these phony Christians condemn the “intolerance” of the most tolerant, open, and accepting society in the Middle East, they reveal more about themselves than about Israel.

Israel fights every day to survive. Remember how you felt when you first heard about the bombings at the Boston Marathon? Three died. That feeling is a regular part of Israeli life. From 2001 to 2006, there were 441 terrorist attacks that claimed 1,161 Israeli lives and injured more than 8,600 others.

The World Council of Churches says the way to peace is for Israel to withdraw to its “1967 borders.” But the terrorists and the Palestinians say this won’t satisfy them. They won’t be satisfied until Israel is annihilated from the face of the earth. For radical Muslim leaders (are there any others?), the problem is not what Israel does, it’s that Israel exists.

The Bible is very specific about what will happen to those who mistreat or abuse His people. Whether you are a Muslim who hates Israel or a Christian who has so allegorized the Word of God that you think you can be against Israel and get away with it, you will not. God keeps His word. Don’t think He’ll not keep it now.

I pray that you’ll have a happy Fourth of July. Take a few moments to express your gratitude to God for the blessings of this wonderful country. We are, without doubt, the most blessed people on earth. Take time, too, to make certain the young ones in your family hear the story of our founding and understand how truly privileged we are.

God bless the United States of America.
IRAN

Smithfield, NC

#978818 Sep 9, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
A 107 year old man with a weapon can be just as dangerous as a twenty year old. They gave this guy sufficient time to surrender.
You're a idiot!
YOU HAVE GOT GOOD COPS AND BAD COPS!THESE WERE BAD COPS THAT KILLED
THIS 107 YEAR OLD MAN!THEY COULD HAVE TOOKEN HIM ALIVE!TIME IS ON THE COPS
SIDE!THEY COULD HAVE TOOK MORE TIME, BUT NO THEY WENT THE BAD ASS BILLY WAY!IT IS CALLED POWER ABUSE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wechat users share ur id for world wide friends... 11 min Ryan_cool 1
chief keef 27 min y 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min Gay be gone 49,449
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 30 min deutscher Nationa... 52
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min loose cannon 177,469
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min LessHypeMoreFact 46,359
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 334
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info