Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#979154 Sep 9, 2013
Robohand uses 3D printing to replace lost digits
TSM

El Paso, TX

#979155 Sep 9, 2013
The Three Stooges, Obama, Biden, Kerry! Another unscripted "red line" comment that started this debacle, it looks as though another off-teleprompter administration blunder has shoved America's foreign policy into a corner I guess they could do a Hillary’ What Difference Does It Make!’
LCNLin

United States

#979156 Sep 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yeah...whatever happened to that big stick?
(Probably threw it under the bed when he started taking the heat for that red line comment and denying it was HIM who said it.)
since you wish to make NO sacrifice for America this post rings rather hallow.
LCNLin

United States

#979157 Sep 9, 2013
WOW wrote:
Whither Obama?
In February 2009, Gall..........
..........Yada yada,

Why do You Hate America?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#979158 Sep 9, 2013
TSM wrote:
I’m shock that the Liberal Media still thinks Obama is bright or even smart if they wasn’t on the Obama Team and did their Journalistic Job and reported the News, Obama would have about 10% approval rating he’s the prime example of ‘ Stupid Is What Stupid Does’
"they wasn't"??? Oh, please forgive me if I just can't take people who spout about the nature of intelligence while consistently coming up with these little gems artlessly imbedded in a paragraph- long, run-on sentence, devoid of proper punctuation too seriously.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#979159 Sep 9, 2013
Another Black Homosexual comes out against Black People saying they are Bigots yeah for obama lolololohahahahahahahahaRace Matters? Transgender “Orange Is The New Black” Star Says “I’m Mostly Harassed By Black People”[Video]
221 Comments
Are black people less tolerant than other races?

View Pics / Read More BOSSIP lololololhahahahaha the image of black folks is confusing hahahahahahalololololo but we all support the Democrats and we dont support ourselves hahahahahahahahahalololololo

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#979160 Sep 9, 2013
Hillary - of all people - is now making the case that Russia's offer to intervene and dump the chemical weapons is the solution.

After WH officials including a 90-minute speech by Susan Rice insisted emphatically that all other avenues and options had been exhausted.

Now they want Russia to save the day.

Of course. Why shouldn't we trust Russia?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#979161 Sep 9, 2013
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>Obama must have built it.
Obama has a self and media inflated ego and is convinced he is the brightest gay in the room. The joke will be on us when at some point long after he is dead a historian will look at his hidden transcripts and discover a mediocre student who claims to be Indonesian.
But for right now, he is less than a mediocre president and no one is laughing.
Keep believing the dream son.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#979162 Sep 9, 2013
I can’t believe Weiner is still in NY mayoral race with a 7% approval rating, what is he Thinking? Does he believe these other candidates are going to take Ill and Die and He’s will win by Default the’ Last Man Standing’ Obama and Weiner has a lot in Common!!

Orlando, FL

#979163 Sep 9, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Same old post, just another day.
Don't think I'll ever tire of calling Democrats who knew exactly what Bush knew and convinced the easily fooled they had been lied to for political gain weasels.

Sorry if you trust weasels, but that's your problem.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#979164 Sep 9, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>..........Yada yada,
Why do You Hate America?
The Seinfeld Doctrine – Someone has finally pinpointed President Obama’s Syria strategy.“The U.S. strategy for regime change in Syria amounts to ‘We will topple Assad, yadda yadda yadda, there will be democracy in Syria,’ a former special adviser to the Obama State Department said Thursday.‘They yadda yadda yadda’d the most important part, which is how to bring stability to Syria. Most Americans believe yada yada yada that there is no plan.
P.S. Don’t believe the hype. President O'bama has an excellent plan for Syria — really, really he does! yada yada yada — but if you just happen to have an idea for what to do with the country, the White House has asked that you please email HolyShitWeAreInOverOurHeads@wh itehouse.gov.

WOW

Bronx, NY

#979165 Sep 9, 2013
The Bigots in BLACKFACE lily, sonicfilth,realtime, realdave, yeah they all pretend to be African Americans lololololhahahahahaha thats what makes this so crazy hahahahahalololololo and they try to shout down BLACK PEOPLE hahahahahahalololololoollolo by pulling the TOM CARD hahahahahahahalolololololololo lo
WOW

Bronx, NY

#979166 Sep 9, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>..........Yada yada,
Why do You Hate America?
OBAMA is not AMERICA lololololohahahahahaha that doesnt work on me why does OBAMA HATE AMERICA that is the question and as you support someone who hates America the question is why do YOU HATE AMERICA

Orlando, FL

#979167 Sep 9, 2013
Russia, Iran and China continue to support the Syrian regime that's accused of slaughtering tens of thousands of civilians.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/29/world/meast/syr...

Can someone please explain to me again why we should entrust Russia to negotiate the turning over of Syria's chemical weapons to the international community?

And how Putin has seemingly outsmarted both Obama and Kerry?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#979168 Sep 9, 2013
WOW wrote:
The Ahole Black Media wants to use rawanda to make Black people feel guilty about not supporting obama with the murders he have been carrying on since being selected American intreasts caused rawanda thats why CLINTON THE LOVER OF BLACK PEOPLE DID nothing another FOS DEMOCRATIC/NEOCON politician
It's Rwanda dummy and it's not real convenient to get to__kinda like Western Sudan.

The Rwanda Hutsi-Tootsie thingy lasted about 100 days (3 months) not nearly long enough for "any" major power to get in there and make a difference. Sudan was different__while the troubles where in a remote area there was a way for "someone" to make a difference because Sudan's capitol, Khartoum was within reach.
Annie

New York, NY

#979169 Sep 9, 2013
President Obama is now in Russia. Do you know what he's doing there? I think he's seeking asylum.

Jay Leno
shrimp_on_a_trea dmill

Oklahoma City, OK

#979170 Sep 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! The Con excuse when they can't articulate an explanation!
What dooz yuz dink of de EBONICS?
Annie

New York, NY

#979171 Sep 9, 2013
President Obama cancelled a fundraising trip to California next week because of the Syrian situation.

See that's when you know this is serious, when President Obama cancels a fundraiser. Oh, my God, we're in Code Red!

Jay Leno
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#979172 Sep 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Hillary - of all people - is now making the case that Russia's offer to intervene and dump the chemical weapons is the solution.
After WH officials including a 90-minute speech by Susan Rice insisted emphatically that all other avenues and options had been exhausted.
Now they want Russia to save the day.
Of course. Why shouldn't we trust Russia?
George Zimmerman is in custody as a result of a confrontation with his wife at her fathers home earlier today.
Annie

New York, NY

#979173 Sep 9, 2013
JAY LENO:

On Tuesday, President Obama is planning to address the nation. And instead of calling his plan to attack Syria a 'war,' he is calling it a 'limited military intervention,' which sounds better than 'potential endless quagmire.'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jacques in Orleans 186,861
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 52,708
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,942
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 4 hr RJS 8,010
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 hr Cold Front 69,605
amy april 17 14 hr duke86 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr PEllen 99,350
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]