Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1264193 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Whatever

Gering, NE

#979203 Sep 9, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
No red lines from the Peace loving war, starting Liberals...
"John Kerry gives Syria week to hand over chemical weapons or face attack"
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/09/...
Yes, the gaffe was pounced on by Russia, the UN and UK as a good idea.

SoS originally tried to walk it back. Then sent Hilary out to say this idea was indeed Kerry's and worthy of being looked at.

I have Time Line of unfolding events that have posted through out the morning if interested.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#979204 Sep 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, a strike might successfully impede Assad's military objectives, be an abject failure, or start WWIII.
That pretty much covers all bases. Liberals much prefer vague generalities. Just like stonewalling and covering up incompetency and abuses of power.
A Liberal, standing at the altar, will never say "I do" unless their lawyer is standing there with them holding a list of exceptions, clarified definitions, attached conditions and contingency plans in tow.

Even then, they can always claim insanity at a later date.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#979205 Sep 9, 2013
TSM wrote:
Putin might be the Man to save Obama from Himself…Ironic!!
LOL,yes indeed.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#979206 Sep 9, 2013
TSM wrote:
Putin might be the Man to save Obama from Himself…Ironic!!
After the election statement well we can see Black Americans have always been working with the Russians for years KGB had black americans on staff you just dont know that they worked with the civil rights movement and still do lolololhahaha smoke and mirrors hahalololololo

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#979207 Sep 9, 2013
WOW wrote:
Hillary they putting you in place to replace the FRAUD OBAMA they knew they had a shelf life with him he better go away quietly because he knows what they know about him so obama will always be a good BOY a little unruley but a good boy who knows his place he is six degrees of separation will smith never heard Denzil Washington say much about Obama I know Jamie Foxx hey girl but not denzel mmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm

Ain't you the racist f*ck throwing out those slurs.

Lapeer, MI

#979208 Sep 9, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
A 107 year old man with a weapon can be just as dangerous as a twenty year old. They gave this guy sufficient time to surrender.
You're a idiot!
A person with a low IQ can be just as dangerous as one with a high IQ. You have proven this time-and-again.

A monkey on a keyboard, given enough time, could cause WWIII.

Lapeer, MI

#979209 Sep 9, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a big difference between using tear gas to incapacitate someone and using nerve gas to kill them idiot.
How about giving us a demonstration on yourself?

Start with the nerve gas.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#979210 Sep 9, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>AIPAC does not serve the interest of Israel. They serve the liberal Jews in America. I don't support AIPAC because I don't support liberalism. AIPAC supports the liberal agenda in America-they are the ones who pushed for the state of Israel to give up land to the Palestinians as in GAZA-the only people it helped was the terrorist Palestinians--they were able to bomb more Israeli cities and at a closer range to boot. But AIPAC thought that would bring peace with the muzzies. Liberalism.
Leave it pompous Liberals in the US to presume to be spokesmen for another country.

Takes brain dead gall.

Lapeer, MI

#979211 Sep 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like factories, fracking, mining, emissions from coal generating plants?
No, he means like DumbDave's water well being placed in the middle of his septic field.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#979212 Sep 9, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to hate America if your party in not in power.
Are you saying that because we disagree with the biggest circle jerk in American history, perpetrated by O'bama, means we are Anti-America--OMG OMG.....Meanwhile, Asad -appears calm, reasonable, focused, and well-informed by comparison. The O'bama and his clueless minion race across the national and world stages in a war frenzy, saying whatever pops into its head at any given moment to drum up support for an attack… and failing...it has given me renewed faith that the American people are not all walking zombies, supporting O'bama no matter what. Not all of them anyway.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#979215 Sep 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahlololA Black Racists I Am hahahahlololol that means nothingf to me hey jamie put on your make up and to the waiter go to the bathhouse and support your agenda I will continue to say what I please if you call me racists because you do the same if you call me homophobe because they do the same you hate being called out because you are a PHONEY in BLACKFACE call me racists OBAMA still sucks Im no COWARD like the ones in HOLLYHOOD OBAMAS POLICIES KILL THE INNOCENT

Lapeer, MI

#979216 Sep 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Russia, Iran and China continue to support the Syrian regime that's accused of slaughtering tens of thousands of civilians.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/29/world/meast/syr...
Can someone please explain to me again why we should entrust Russia to negotiate the turning over of Syria's chemical weapons to the international community?
And how Putin has seemingly outsmarted both Obama and Kerry?
Outsmarting Kerry and the Magic Negro is not that tall of an order:)

Look at what happened to the Boy Messiah in Benghazi, Fast-n-Furious and Egypt.

Putin could sell him some prime real estate in a Siberian Swamp.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#979217 Sep 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he means like DumbDave's water well being placed in the middle of his septic field.
So, you are saying that terrorists are going to sneak in & drill me a new water well in my septic field?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#979219 Sep 9, 2013
Baawwaahhh!!!!

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, D-Hawaii, an Iraq war veteran, was among the latest to peel off from the president. She said in a statement on Monday that while she is "sickened and outraged" by the chemical weapons attack, a U.S. response would "be a serious mistake."

Polls persistently show that while a majority of Americans believe the Assad regime was responsible for a chemical attack that killed hundreds last month, they do not think it is in the United States' interest to get involved.

A new survey from the Pew Research Center and USA Today on Monday showed opposition has only grown in the past week. The poll, conducted Sept. 4-8, showed 63 percent oppose a strike on Syria - up from 48 percent a week earlier. Just 28 percent want to see the U.S. military take action.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/09/ke...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#979220 Sep 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh puleeese! Dum Dumb DUH Davey loves the race card.

Lapeer, MI

#979222 Sep 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The anti-war Left while claiming they don't want to come vocally against the war because Obama is black are still not willing to have pics taken with him at this time.
Having him stand in front of the Chimp Exhibit at the Washington Zoo would be a more appropriate photo-op.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#979224 Sep 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
How honest will Syria be at turning over the weapons will be seen.
However, weakening Assad and leaving the CW open to the radicals is less attractive.
Obama/Kerry multi-lateral plan is beginning to bear some important positive results--- The U S threat to degrade the Syrian chemical weapons delivery infrastructure with a limited missile strike and consultation with Russia to apply its own pressure on its client-state Syria to surrender its chemical weapons stockpiles to international control opened up a range of new options to resolve the conflict short of military intervention. "Officials with the State Department and the White House have since said they'll take a "hard look" at the Russians' proposal.

"We would welcome Assad giving up his chemical weapons.... That would be terrific," White House Deputy National Security Adviser Tony Blinken said, while stressing that Congress should still vote to authorize the use of force in order to keep the pressure on Syria.

U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and British Prime Minister David Cameron also reportedly indicated support for the plan to have Syria turn over chemical weapons to international control. And a pair of U.S. senators is already pushing an alternative resolution in Congress that would achieve similar goals. "

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/09/ru...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#979225 Sep 9, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Supported President Bush and the troops in the war.
You on the other hand
seem to hate America and have joy in every problem faced
in the last four years.
Well, if that's true - that you supported Bush in the Iraq War - that puts you in a small minority among the ranks on your side of the fence.

Do you still support the weasels who left Bush to hang in the wind - the ones who really lied for political gain?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#979226 Sep 9, 2013
And since im being called a racist f*ck ill add to it and be sexists also AT LEAST CLINTON GOT HIS D*CK SUCKED BY A BBW obama got reggies love aaahhhhhhhh how touching playing pty pat while osama get his wig pushed back then comes in and takes a PHOTO OP lololololhahahahahahahaobamaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadjango unchained hahahahahahahahahalolololololo l his momma was white how is he BLACK lololololhahahahahaha hambone pappy KENYAN not AFRICAN KENYAN big DIFFERENCE Im AMERICAN not north American Im not from canada african american thats just a made up name for you to fall for nonsense obama where was the school studies that taught AFRICAN LANGUAGES not the joke ebonics where did that go hahahahahalolololololololol you are african american because of your skin color you might be more EUROPEAN AMERICAN THAN AFRICAN lololololhahahahahahahahathey tell you what you are you still dont know lololololhahahahahahahahaRACIS M =IGNORANCE =ANYONE can be RACISTS hahahahahahalolololhahahahahah ahahahahah

Lapeer, MI

#979227 Sep 9, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
since you wish to make NO sacrifice for America this post rings rather hallow.
If you and your herd of wildebeests wish to support the Magic Negro's attempt at stopping an oncoming train by standing on the tracks, feel free. Racial patriotism is a joke and we're laughing at you:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Dr Guru 194,661
News Lollapalooza day two marked by angst, apathy-an... 25 min RappersRTHUGS 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr budd 54,342
Please SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE channel for awes... 9 hr The Cloud 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr CrunchyBacon 100,287
News Fatal heat wave 20 years ago changed Chicago's ... 13 hr No8isClassic 8
Can't these people do better? 14 hr Magonigol 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages