Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
898,741 - 898,760 of 1,082,423 Comments Last updated 50 min ago
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
It will take some serious, bone-in-the-nose voodoo to make odumbo look like anything other than a buffoon in the syria imbroglio....
Why do you people (or in your case, doggies) strive to put Obama on the same level as the likes of bushie boy?

why do you aim so low?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was the source was irrelevant to your confusion with the BLS report but because you asked:
www.youtube.com/watch...
lol! Speaking of 'sources' son, have you found those declarations of war yet?

Just so we can clear the 'confusion' you've created.

Or, we can simply say you lied!!

I love this comedy channel
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect, the BLS provides reports in 25 different measures including the A-9 table which categorizes workers by sector and part time status.
Again, try this:
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.ht...
Scroll down to near the bottom of the page for the tables.
The chart shows who is working currently in part or full time jobs-it still does nothing to prove how many of the new jobs are part time.

I will stick with the experts on this topic who state 2/3 of all new jobs are part time.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Soon we will all be millionaires and all problems will be solved.
/sarcasm for those who are clueless
How about you quit the sarcasm and talk about facts for a change son?

You know, like THOSE declaration of wars?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, "hi" phag!!
You back trolling for more tranny ck? I searched and posted the craigslist tranny link for your LA shthole yesterday. You are but one mouse-click away from an endless supply of shemale trouser snake!! Live it up!!
Oh; I checked with my buddies at the substation. Seems they didn't get ANY inquiries for directions to the chicken ranch. I guess your courage is about as M.I.A. as your tiny nutsack....:-)
lol! Don't you mean your buds at the kennel son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,
I didn't know "We are butt hurt" crowd wasted their time and money attempting to tell someone how Butt hurt they truly are.
If you have to go to this to tell the other person, maybe you need to face reality that the other person doesn't care.
Feelings
lol! Seems you're the one afraid of reality son.

I wonder why?

Could it be because you.... LIED?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You confused what a BLS report says and this is your save?
Already posted the source, sweetie.
lol! poor baby. you can't back up your own claims and yet, you're trying to tell others they don't back up their.

poor baby. poor stupid baby!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
The source does matter. You see, I cited the primary source and you cited a misleading report from the increasingly unreliable news media. Like I said, you're a victim. Your source doesn't come out and say 2/3 of the 169k new jobs are part time but because of sloppy reporting it sounds like that.
He loves his own version of kool aid!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Let me throw some smoke in and maybe I-Tenzing- can confuse the issue?
You MISINTERPRETED what the original source said is the issue.
Math is hard
lol! I'm still waiting for those declarations son!!!!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a misogynist comment, but hey the rest of the is irrelevant and retarded.
lol! Speaking of irrelevant and retarded, have you found those declaration of wars yet son?

Just one maybe?

Just to prove you didn't totally lie?

No?

poor baby!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>That should distract the average citizen away from Obama's failures for a few days. The mass media will concentrate their attention on Syria instead of Fast and Furious,NSA spying,ObamaKare,unemployment numbers,immigration,out of control government spending,cost of living,etc. Oh, never mind the mass media has never held Obama to any standard.
Don't forget the birth certificate Frank__and those darned college transcripts.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction:
You make a misogynist comment, but the rest of the world is irrelevant and retarded.
lol!... still waiting for those declarations son!

Or did you lie?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem couldn't possibly be that you are reading the stats wrong?
Here is a source that explains them in lay terms
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/six-points-t...
Hellllloooooo! Found those documents yet my boy?

Or are they.... invisible!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Anyone seriously believe that this was not a declaration of war? Or any different than the current mess?

Text of Joint Resolution, August 7, Department of State Bulletin, 24 August 1964, p. 268:

"To promote the maintenance of international peace and security in Southeast Asia.

"Whereas naval units of the communist regime in Vietnam, in violation of the principles of the Charter of the United Nations and of international law, have deliberately and repeatedly attacked United States naval vessels lawfully present in international waters, and have thereby created a serious threat to international peace; and

"Whereas these attacks are part of a deliberate and systematic campaign of aggression that the communist regime in North Vietnam has been waging against its neighbors and the nations joined with them in the collective defense of their freedom; and

"Whereas the United States is assisting the peoples of Southeast Asia to protect their freedom and has no territorial, military or political ambitions in that area, but desires only that these peoples should be left in peace to work out their own destinies in their own way: Now, therefore, be it

"Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That the Congress approves and supports the determination of the President, as Commander in Chief, to take all necessary measures to repel any armed attack against the forces of the United States and to prevent further aggression.

"Sec. 2. The United States regards as vital to its national interest and to world peace the maintenance of international peace and security in Southeast Asia. Consonant with the Constitution of the United States and the Charter of the United Nations and in accordance with its obligations under the Southeast Asia Collective Defense Treaty, the United States is, therefore, prepared, as the President determines, to take all necessary steps, including the use of armed force, to assist any member or protocol state of the Southeast Asia Collective Defense Treaty requesting assistance in defense of its freedom.

"Sec. 3. This resolution shall expire when the President shall determine that the peace and security of the area is reasonably assured by international conditions created by action of the United Nations or otherwise, except that it may be terminated earlier by concurrent resolution of the Congress."
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I post a list of wars started under a Dem POTUS
This turkey, rather than countering the argument with proof that it was inaccurate or a list of Rep wars...
thinks this a brilliant and logical counter point.
lol! You posted a list you CLAIMED were wars started under dems son.

And nowhere to be found was any PROOF!

I wonder why?

I don't need to counter your opinions son, I'm just asking you prove yours.

Do you have a problem with that?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Most liberal women don't either, they use it to their advantage because they can get a free abortion paid for by the tax payers.
You should go to your fatherland son. Seems israel give free abortions.

And since they receive money from the US, it must be US sponsored!!!!

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/H...

A 1977 law ensures a low-cost, and in some cases free, legal abortion to any woman who fills one of four criteria:

She is under 18 or over 40 (cost to those in between: 1,500 shekels [$370]).

She is carrying a fetus with a serious mental or physical defect (free).

She claims that the fetus results from forbidden relations such as rape or incest (free) or, in the case of a married woman, that the baby is not her husband's (not free). Single women also fall under this clause, and they too must pay.

She shows that by continuing the pregnancy, her physical or mental health would be damaged (free).

In 1980, a fifth criterion that allowed abortions for women living in economic hardship was abolished due to pressure from religious political parties.

A woman who seeks to terminate a pregnancy must appear before one of the 41 abortion committees operating in public and private hospitals around the country. These committees include three members a physician whose field of expertise is obstetrics and gynecology; another physician who is either a family doctor, psychiatrist, internist or gynecologist, and a social worker. At least one woman must be present on each committee.

Six separate committees consider requests for termination when a fetus is beyond 24 weeks old. No hospitals in Jerusalem, however, will perform these abortions.
In 1999, 19,674 applications out of 20,581 were approved (96%) and 18,785 pregnancies were terminated. In addition, 16,000 abortions were illegally performed in private doctors' clinics. In general, about 40,000 abortions are carried out in Israel every year. The Health Ministry approves about half of them, and private doctors perform the rest, without the supervision of the state and at the cost of thousands of shekels.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>Why would the US care about air pollution n China?? Ummmmmm let me think.

This is how GD dumb you are.
Why Liberal Obama care abutting fossil oil in Brazil?

Uhmmmm? Goerge Soro's stock portfolio invested in Brazil's oil exploration?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Confused as usual, I didn't post that comment.
But, rant on....
lol! poor baby. calls others confused yet still can't valid his own claim.

poor baby. poor, poor baby!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I know ... I'm as bad as anyone about calling them liars when in fact they're usually just arguing from uninformed positions.
lol! That what they call 'discussing.'

Once they're confronted with the facts, they call you someone who just argues, then run for cover!

It's so funny. It's like watch a 5 year old play hide and seek!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Another history illiterate.
Look up what party was in power at beginning of WW I and WW II
lol! poor baby....

.... and you still can't support your claims.

(Pssssst! just fyi, I had to give you WWII. Someone else gave you WWI!!!)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,967
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 56 min WeBlacksOutBirthedWhitey 2
Chicago Train Robbery 1 hr StarNazisDontFOOKWithMe 6
Strategy 1 hr ItTakesBalls2BNo1 7
Children were thrown to hungry crocodiles 1 hr AskACroc-KidsTasteGood 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Uzi 68,415
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr NITiN 19
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 10:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating