Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
898,661 - 898,680 of 1,096,776 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
World Public Opinion Sharply Opposed To Syria Strikes
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/05/worl...
Good thing you're not American eh?
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo! You're the 3rd dittohead to repeat this story; let me guess;
Fox or Worldnutdaily?
Drudge - the question shouldn't be who reported the story,the question should be; Why doesn't Obama care? Obama would rather be pushing his radical left wing agenda than helping the youth of our own country. Also,news like this magnifies the Obama's other failures,like record unemployment,and lack of principles,morals and values.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

First the Kremlin went after the gays. Now it's the "blacks."

BY ANNA ALEKSEYEVA | SEPTEMBER 5, 2013

High profile incidents of violence propagated by "blacks" -- as North Caucasians and immigrants are sometimes derogatorily called -- have seeped into the public consciousness and fueled the anti-immigrant fury. One such incident occurred 2006, when a brawl broke out at a restaurant in the northern Russian town of Kondopoga between a group of ethnic Russians and a gang of Chechens, allegedly called to the restaurant by its Azeri owner to settle a dispute. The Chechens arrived brandishing baseball bats and knives, and by the end of the night two Russians had been killed and dozens gruesomely injured. In the aftermath of the incident, riots broke out in Kondopoga, as ethnic Russians stormed the streets to avenge the killings.

Not long after the Kondopoga riots, in 2007, the Russian government passed a package of immigration reforms, which instituted the first quotas for immigrant workers in the country's post-Soviet history.

But while incidents like the Kondopoga restaurant brawl assist officials in fomenting public fears with talk of immigrants' rising crime rates (the vast majority of these crimes, by the way, are non-violent crimes like forging documents), the country's neo-Nazi and radical nationalist movements have flourished, making the lives of Russian immigrants ever more dangerous.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2013/09...
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Its well understood in spite of the rabid foxes trying to the hype of WWIII. Scenarios. If it were republican; Yes then we would have something to be fearful of. They have demonstrated through out history how they like to spread their imperialistic objectives by invading adjoining nations. Providing us with wars with no exit strategy. Vietnam and Afghanistan. All for the glory of filling their military coffers.
Obama has demonstrated on several occasions Restraint and success. Osama Ben Laden, Libya, Egypt all the while pulling us from the brink of financial disaster. Republicans 1929 Great Depression took 13 years to clean up the republican mess. Republicans Great Recession of 2008 took Obama less than two years to bring that slide to a stop into finical oblivion and estimates conclude full recovery by 2018. Now there are those here that have faith in the failure of the republicans??? Illuminates them for what they are.. Obama has stated; Paraphrasing;
Let us NOT fight their civil war. Only chastise those that make blatant breaches of the code of ethics of war. Contain ONLY outburst of Bio, Chemical , Nuclear attacks with LIMITED reprimands of the guilty party. No Boots on the ground and No American lives to be lost. Its their civil war. They earned it and are now rewarding themselves with the consequences of their irresponsibility.
That does not allow them to break the law by expanding proliferation of Weapons Of Mass Destruction upon our planet.
Now of the two just with whom do I have faith in? In spite of what the losers spew forth
No Brainier there.. I can understand the confusion of the losers, after all they are limited in intelligence…. That’s why they are so proficient in their dysfunctional existence.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Its your idol occupying the White House that is a classist. There is no reason for executives to make a thousand times the pay of the worker,but you support Obama rewarding his cronies with big bucks of tax dollars,not one cent comes out of his pocket..
Well goooooollly there Frankie boy, yer a genius.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction:
You make a misogynist comment, but the rest of the world is irrelevant and retarded.
Desperation becomes you.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Syrian president gives interview to PBS reporter but refuses to confirm or deny possession of chemical weapons
The Syrian president, Bashar Assad, has said there is no evidence he is responsible for the deadly gas attacks the US government claims left 1,429 people dead, including 426 children.
In an exclusive interview secured by Charlie Rose of PBS, Assad said:“There has been no evidence that I used chemical weapons against my own people.”
Assad refused to confirm or deny that he had chemical weapons but said if he did, they were under “centralized control”.
That's great news lily. The interview will air in part on Monday morning...and in its entirety on Monday night--right before O'bama gets down on his hands and knees and begs the American people for support. Assad appears smarter about pleading his case than O'bama. Great random act of journalism for Charlie Rose, am I wrong?
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Syrian president gives interview to PBS reporter but refuses to confirm or deny possession of chemical weapons
The Syrian president, Bashar Assad, has said there is no evidence he is responsible for the deadly gas attacks the US government claims left 1,429 people dead, including 426 children.
In an exclusive interview secured by Charlie Rose of PBS, Assad said:“There has been no evidence that I used chemical weapons against my own people.”
Assad refused to confirm or deny that he had chemical weapons but said if he did, they were under “centralized control”.
Obama just doesn't like Assad because he criticizes Obama and Obama's lack of morals.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction:
You make a misogynist comment, but the rest of the world is irrelevant and retarded.
LOL! You're the stupid women who called women "femi-nazis", or maybe it was the other dittohead, can't keep track of all you morans, you all say the same shyt.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Speaking of confused son, any idea of those declaration of wars?
Even just one?
Just to prove you didn't lie so many times?
Hello?
LOL

I post a list of wars started under a Dem POTUS

This turkey, rather than countering the argument with proof that it was inaccurate or a list of Rep wars...

thinks this a brilliant and logical counter point.

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Most bird species don't even understand the concept of rape.
Most liberal women don't either, they use it to their advantage because they can get a free abortion paid for by the tax payers.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Fox News political analyst Juan Williams on Sunday told conservative colleagues Karl Rove and Brit Hume that their obsession about a so-called scandal over last year’s terrorist attack in Benghazi was “all in your head, baby.”
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/08/juan-wi...
Ted Cruz opposes Syria attack because ‘we should be focused on’ Benghazi
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/08/ted-cru...
So in your opinion the three dozen Americans that were hospitalized and brutally murdered at Benghazi because of Obama is just someones imagination pushing into the news. Tell that to Stevens or his family or to the families of others murdered or hospitalized.

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well goooooollly there Frankie boy, yer a genius.
you axed him huh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>we added jobs without ever subtracting the jobs lost from added to get the real total. I am sure you are smart of enough to know that.
You don't understand "net"?
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

A young girl shot herself to death at Yellowstone Yellowstone National Park on Saturday morning.
According to a statement from the National Park Service, a woman called 911 on Saturday morning and told dispatchers that her daughter had shot herself with a handgun at the Grant Village Campground.
Emergency medical staff attempted resuscitation, but were unsuccessful and the girl later died.
Did the little girl blame it on Bush?
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL! You're the stupid women who called women "femi-nazis", or maybe it was the other dittohead, can't keep track of all you morans, you all say the same shyt.
Confused as usual, I didn't post that comment.

But, rant on....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
McDonald's sells the most meals of any restaurant so their food must be the best.
You should be familiar with the fallacy of large numbers.
Your comparison with Carney is weak and irrelevant to fact of her retardedness.
You are entitled to your opinion.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Russia's immigrant population is second only to that of the United States, with an estimated 11 million immigrants living within its borders. The large annual influx of laborers (known as gastarbeiters) has intensified the fear that ethnic Russians are being overtaken in their own country -- a fear that has been inflamed by state officials and media outlets that frequently depict immigrants as lawless threats to public health and safety. Public opinion polls published by the independent Levada Center in July indicate that immigration is now the greatest concern for 55 percent of Muscovites (up from 37 percent in 2007). Nationwide, fully 69 percent of Russians thought that the presence of migrants in their city or region was "excessive," according to another recent Levada poll.
Against this backdrop, Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin -- who has close ties with President Vladimir Putin -- launched an explicit program of ethnic profiling in which police have targeted non-white individuals, demanding to see their identification documents. The raids quickly spread beyond the capital; those unable to produce documentation up-front -- including at least several asylum seekers and others with legal residence permits -- have been detained and are awaiting deportation after token hearings.
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2013/09...
Did you notice how the Russians emulate our republicans and their extremist knuckleheads. LOL we have been invaded by the Russians and we just call them republicans. Hmmm.. does that qualify republicans as illegal immigrants ? LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Hello? Hello? Earth to whatever....
Have you found the documentation to support your claims?
Or did you lie again?
I know, I know ... I'm as bad as anyone about calling them liars when in fact they're usually just arguing from uninformed positions.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
Its well understood in spite of the rabid foxes trying to the hype of WWIII. Scenarios. If it were republican; Yes then we would have something to be fearful of. They have demonstrated through out history how they like to spread their imperialistic objectives by invading adjoining nations. Providing us with wars with no exit strategy. Vietnam and Afghanistan. All for the glory of filling their military coffers.
Obama has demonstrated on several occasions Restraint and success. Osama Ben Laden, Libya, Egypt all the while pulling us from the brink of financial disaster. Republicans 1929 Great Depression took 13 years to clean up the republican mess. Republicans Great Recession of 2008 took Obama less than two years to bring that slide to a stop into finical oblivion and estimates conclude full recovery by 2018. Now there are those here that have faith in the failure of the republicans??? Illuminates them for what they are.. Obama has stated; Paraphrasing;
Let us NOT fight their civil war. Only chastise those that make blatant breaches of the code of ethics of war. Contain ONLY outburst of Bio, Chemical , Nuclear attacks with LIMITED reprimands of the guilty party. No Boots on the ground and No American lives to be lost. Its their civil war. They earned it and are now rewarding themselves with the consequences of their irresponsibility.
That does not allow them to break the law by expanding proliferation of Weapons Of Mass Destruction upon our planet.
Now of the two just with whom do I have faith in? In spite of what the losers spew forth
No Brainier there.. I can understand the confusion of the losers, after all they are limited in intelligence…. That’s why they are so proficient in their dysfunctional existence.
Another history illiterate.

Look up what party was in power at beginning of WW I and WW II

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 23 at 1:28PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••