Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
898,581 - 898,600 of 1,096,635 Comments Last updated 21 min ago
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#978313
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

In Realtime Whatever John Galt’s unsupportive dysfunctional opinionated false facts are, it comes as No Surprise to the callow sophomores on this thread. Why should it? Limited illiterate education exhibits this, as one of its collateral damage symptoms.
Here have those with short site of vision which is obscuring what lays ahead, if this chemical attack goes without reprimand.
Allowing Syria to ignore their obligations to humanity by using, prohibited lethal chemical weaponry, without reprimand, will send a negative message. Perforation of chemical aggression would be entertained by less than scrupulous organizations will arise and increase. A limited demonstration to suppress the use of chemical weapons is required.
Obama has demonstrated his ethical responsibilities in answering to conflicting issues of violence by corrupted organizations. Some accuse Obama of some tyrannical conspiracy and yet the facts do not support their accusations.
Yes I see a pattern; Is it conspiracy?
Capture of Osama without archaic torture tactics.{Mathematical algorithms} No invasion of Pakistan with hundreds of $Billions for the military industrialist.
Libya’s war, without one American solider dying in its entire operation and objective. Completed within months.
Obtains a water downed Health Care system for our nation in spite of the most dysfunctional congress in our nations history.
Returned economic stability in record time, from the brink of the abysses of a Great Depression. Faster economic recovery, than Clinton, Reagan and F.D.R.
Seeking to expand our ruined higher education of which we are no longer the “best in the world”.
I have a dream that some day our nation will discover the benefits of Universal Education. Some Western Industrious Nations have, for years, proven its necessity and its benefits generating returns to their industrious nation for increase progress.
http://neweconomy.net/content/wealth-inequali...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#978314
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, the rapist's parental rights need to be protected. That's the way we used to do it in the old country.
Galt was referring to cases of divorce, where custody is overwhelmingly awarded to the mother, for no good reason.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#978316
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You were mean to your grandfather!
No wonder you are the way you are!
Mean to my Grandfather,'Shirley' you jest.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#978317
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Remember when Obama supporters were arguing that Romney would start a war with Syria and Obama wouldn't?

Fate is cruel.
1stHALFofTRIB

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#978318
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

.

BIBLE's "Silence in Heaven" ID's RAPTURE timing >



.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#978320
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Our brave cops in action:

PINE BLUFF, Ark.(KTHV)- A 107-year old Pine Bluff man died Saturday after a shootout with officers and S.W.A.T. members. The Pine Bluff Police Dept. released the following information about the incident on Saturday evening.

"On September 7, 2013, at approximately 4:25 p.m., Officers of the Pine Bluff Police Department responded to a disturbance at 1411 W. 16th.

When they arrived, they were able to determine that an Aggravated Assault had occurred against two people at the residence. The suspect, Monroe Isadore (M, 107 years old), had pointed a weapon at them. The officers had the two victims leave the residence, for their safety, and approached the door to the bedroom where Isadore was supposed to be.

When officers announced themselves, Isadore shot through the door at them. No officer was hit or injured by the gunfire. The officers retreated to a safer area and supervisors and additional help were called. Supervisors began negotiating with Isadore as soon as they arrived. S.W.A.T.(Special Weapons and Tactics) was also called out.

Negotiations continued for some time and when S.W.A.T arrived, negotiations still continued. S.W.A.T. was able to insert a camera into the room, where Isadore was, and confirmed he was armed with a handgun. S.W.A.T. inserted gas into the room, after it was evident negotiations were unsuccessful, in hopes Isadore would surrender peacefully. When the gas was inserted into the room, Isadore fired rounds at the S.W.A.T. officers that had inserted the gas from outside a bedroom window.

Shortly afterwards, a S.W.A.T. entry team, inside the residence, breached the door to the bedroom and threw a distraction device into the bedroom. Isadore then began to fire on the entry team and the entry team engaged Isadore, killing him.

The investigation is still ongoing."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#978321
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Death of Tenzing wrote:
Ron Paul on al Jazeera:
"I can't think of ANY moral justification for us getting involved in Syria."
Ron, not Rand?

Galt does not understand the logic that concludes that 1,000 people reported dead in a gas attack is orders of magnitude worse than 100,000 plus people dead from various means in a civil war.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#978322
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Bernard Forand wrote:


Returned economic stability in record time, from the brink of the abysses of a Great Depression. Faster economic recovery, than Clinton, Reagan and F.D.R.
There is no economic recovery.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#978323
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

John Galt wrote:
Our brave cops in action:
PINE BLUFF, Ark.(KTHV)- A 107-year old Pine Bluff man died Saturday after a shootout with officers and S.W.A.T. members. The Pine Bluff Police Dept. released the following information about the incident on Saturday evening.
"On September 7, 2013, at approximately 4:25 p.m., Officers of the Pine Bluff Police Department responded to a disturbance at 1411 W. 16th.
When they arrived, they were able to determine that an Aggravated Assault had occurred against two people at the residence. The suspect, Monroe Isadore (M, 107 years old), had pointed a weapon at them. The officers had the two victims leave the residence, for their safety, and approached the door to the bedroom where Isadore was supposed to be.
When officers announced themselves, Isadore shot through the door at them. No officer was hit or injured by the gunfire. The officers retreated to a safer area and supervisors and additional help were called. Supervisors began negotiating with Isadore as soon as they arrived. S.W.A.T.(Special Weapons and Tactics) was also called out.
Negotiations continued for some time and when S.W.A.T arrived, negotiations still continued. S.W.A.T. was able to insert a camera into the room, where Isadore was, and confirmed he was armed with a handgun. S.W.A.T. inserted gas into the room, after it was evident negotiations were unsuccessful, in hopes Isadore would surrender peacefully. When the gas was inserted into the room, Isadore fired rounds at the S.W.A.T. officers that had inserted the gas from outside a bedroom window.
Shortly afterwards, a S.W.A.T. entry team, inside the residence, breached the door to the bedroom and threw a distraction device into the bedroom. Isadore then began to fire on the entry team and the entry team engaged Isadore, killing him.
The investigation is still ongoing."
Guess it's OK for cops to use chemical weapons....
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#978328
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ron, not Rand?
Galt does not understand the logic that concludes that 1,000 people reported dead in a gas attack is orders of magnitude worse than 100,000 plus people dead from various means in a civil war.
1000 is inflated. Countries and humanitarian groups put the number at 500 or lower

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#978329
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Y'all remember Dana Perino, she was the retarded Bush White House Press Secretary who'd never heard of the Bay of Pigs. Anyway, in keeping with Fox News' policy of hiring the unemployable mentally handicapped (kudos) she has a platform on The Five (five idiots sitting in a semi-circle self-congratulating themselves) from which to trumpet"

"i'm tired of these atheists, if they don't like it they should leave."

That there's some top-shelf "analysis".

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#978331
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confusing subsets with overall stats.
One of us is an uninformed victim of the media, one of us is not.

Try as you might, you'll never convince anyone that you're the latter.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#978333
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

Whatever wrote:
How did you think CBS or maybe it was NBC-came up with their 2/3 are part time figure.
You take the overall new jobs and then you use the percentage of people working part time to come up with number of jobs that fall into this category.
If you can't remember your own source maybe you've got what they reported wrong too? Maybe you should go look it up again.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#978334
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Syrians are murderous, smelly camel jockeys (just like 90% of all muslim extremists).
The so-called "Syrians" that O'bama says were killed are not even Syrians--they are traveling terrorists.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#978335
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt was referring to cases of divorce, where custody is overwhelmingly awarded to the mother, for no good reason.
How does that fit into your discussion of abortion? Trying to make a broader point?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#978336
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

John Galt wrote:
Our brave cops in action:
PINE BLUFF, Ark.(KTHV)- A 107-year old Pine Bluff man died Saturday after a shootout with officers and S.W.A.T. members. The Pine Bluff Police Dept. released the following information about the incident on Saturday evening.
"On September 7, 2013, at approximately 4:25 p.m., Officers of the Pine Bluff Police Department responded to a disturbance at 1411 W. 16th.
When they arrived, they were able to determine that an Aggravated Assault had occurred against two people at the residence. The suspect, Monroe Isadore (M, 107 years old), had pointed a weapon at them. The officers had the two victims leave the residence, for their safety, and approached the door to the bedroom where Isadore was supposed to be.
When officers announced themselves, Isadore shot through the door at them. No officer was hit or injured by the gunfire. The officers retreated to a safer area and supervisors and additional help were called. Supervisors began negotiating with Isadore as soon as they arrived. S.W.A.T.(Special Weapons and Tactics) was also called out.
Negotiations continued for some time and when S.W.A.T arrived, negotiations still continued. S.W.A.T. was able to insert a camera into the room, where Isadore was, and confirmed he was armed with a handgun. S.W.A.T. inserted gas into the room, after it was evident negotiations were unsuccessful, in hopes Isadore would surrender peacefully. When the gas was inserted into the room, Isadore fired rounds at the S.W.A.T. officers that had inserted the gas from outside a bedroom window.
Shortly afterwards, a S.W.A.T. entry team, inside the residence, breached the door to the bedroom and threw a distraction device into the bedroom. Isadore then began to fire on the entry team and the entry team engaged Isadore, killing him.
The investigation is still ongoing."
He shot through the door? wasn't he doing exactly what VP Democrat Joe Biden told him to do?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#978338
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

killtaker wrote:
Dumb, low IQ Liberal Voters....
recently:
"Fast-food workers strike for higher pay"
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Don't know economics...
“It just sounds like they’ll be raising prices,” Peter Saleh, a New York-based analyst at Telsey Advisory Group, said in an interview. The industry’s “definition of value has moved up from the Dollar Menu to $1.50 or $2.00"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-09-06/math...
Raising Fast food worker wages to $15.00/hour would cost the company a .38 cents raise in the price of a burger. However, if the company lowered top executive salaries to fit more appropriately to performance and work quality then it could save more than enough to give every employee a health and retirement benefit package equal to the CEO of McDonald's himself.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#978339
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, the rapist's parental rights need to be protected. That's the way we used to do it in the old country.
Liberal femi-nazi women think any part of having sex with a man is rape.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#978340
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
It will take some serious, bone-in-the-nose voodoo to make odumbo look like anything other than a buffoon in the syria imbroglio....
Send in the rodeo clown! jazz it up a bit. Now should be the time for the liberals to employ him.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#978341
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
One of us is an uninformed victim of the media, one of us is not.
Try as you might, you'll never convince anyone that you're the latter.
Translation of above: math is hard and stop confusing me with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••