Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#978453 Sep 8, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>we added jobs without ever subtracting the jobs lost from added to get the real total. I am sure you are smart of enough to know that.
"fetch almighty"
"dumos" is not smart enough to know his azz from a hole in the ground.
Peace

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#978454 Sep 8, 2013
TSM wrote:
Liberal compassion; Sign Up ‘Welfare’ zero work required those who want work none available!!
Compassionate conservatism

Compassionate conservatism is a political philosophy that stresses using traditionally conservative techniques and concepts in order to improve the general welfare of society.

The term itself is often credited to U.S. historian and politician Doug Wead who used it as the title of a speech in 1979. This label and philosophy has been espoused by U.S. Republican and Democratic politicians since then though in recent times it has been strongly associated with former U.S. President George W. Bush who commonly used the term to describe his personal views. This philosophy has also been espoused in the United Kingdom by British Prime Minister David Cameron.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compassionate_co...

Compassionate Conservatism

Properly understood

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/compas...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#978455 Sep 8, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You should try explaining how a 0.1% drop in hours worked equals "2/3 of jobs added are part time" argument.
The figures provided by the BLS does not divide the net number into exact subsets.

The number of part time employees is figured from the chart provided to you as well as the average hours Americans work in a week and compared to past numbers to get an estimate of how many new jobs are part time.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#978456 Sep 8, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You should try explaining how a 0.1% drop in hours worked equals "2/3 of jobs added are part time" argument.
If bullshit were electricity, you'd be a powerhouse you idiot...

It's the culture...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#978457 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Be real, Yeah's deepest thoughts is limited to choosing Charmin because he bought the the tag line "enjoy the go."
A military action is war. I don't buy the euphemism about it isn't really war/war.
I will leave it to you and Yeah to naval gaze over that one.
Then you need to expand your list to include actions in Lebanon, Panama, etc. but that pretty much destroys your point which I think is Yeah's point.

The ceding of congressional authority to the chief executive is a serious issue worthy of discussion but you're ill equipped for any such discussion.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#978458 Sep 8, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever,
You're in real trouble when Retard Eed lumbers to your rescue.
So it is Eed's fault that you misinterpreted BLS numbers is your final save on this?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#978459 Sep 8, 2013
If you have a Job you need to Thank Small Business, if you’re out of work you can Thank Obama/Liberals!!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#978460 Sep 8, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to point out to you that WWI & II were started by Dems, you left them off your list.
There's a record.
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT: Vietnam, Korean War, Libya, Kosovo, soon to be Syria. All started by Dems
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget WWI & II.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TI...
What are you babbling on about? A little switch and bait?

You are supporting Yeah whose stand is without a link to a Declaration of War even your comment cannot be supported.

Location hidden

#978461 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The figures provided by the BLS does not divide the net number into exact subsets.
The number of part time employees is figured from the chart provided to you as well as the average hours Americans work in a week and compared to past numbers to get an estimate of how many new jobs are part time.
Incorrect, the BLS provides reports in 25 different measures including the A-9 table which categorizes workers by sector and part time status.

Again, try this:

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.ht...

Scroll down to near the bottom of the page for the tables.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978462 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, tell us again how between Medicare and supplement insurance everything is paid for.
I wish you would tell me where those declaration of wars are son.

Unlike you, they seem to have vanished!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#978463 Sep 8, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Whatever"
What do expect from "dumos"?
He is a liar
He is a wife beater
He is a liberal loon
His specialty is MISINTERPRETING
Peace
Bait and switch

Smoke and mirrors

Tools of the LEFT.

lily gets confused and didn't realize I was gone for hours yesterday, should I tell her I am leaving.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978464 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently not, supplement insurance is NOT deducted from your Social Security check but is a separate payment to the provider.
What you are talking about is the Medicare tax that all Americans who work pay.
But keep bluffing.
lol! Speaking of bluffing..........

I love this comedy channel!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978465 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't he provide the time and the targets while they were at it?
lol!.... still waiting for your declaration of wars son.

Did you find them?

Did you?

Hello?

Anybody home?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978466 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the person who thought supplement insurance covered all expenses.
lol!.... still waiting for those declarations son.....

Did you lie?

Location hidden

#978467 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you babbling on about? A little switch and bait?
You are supporting Yeah whose stand is without a link to a Declaration of War even your comment cannot be supported.
Yeah, I'm getting pretty tired of your "arguments" too, its like arguing with a four year old at the checkout stand.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978468 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
How did you think CBS or maybe it was NBC-came up with their 2/3 are part time figure.
You take the overall new jobs and then you use the percentage of people working part time to come up with number of jobs that fall into this category.
lol! poor baby. always demanding others answer while providing lies as facts....

poor baby... poor baby....

I love this comedy channel!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978469 Sep 8, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Mean to my Grandfather,'Shirley' you jest.
That's what you said son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978470 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Remember when Obama supporters were arguing that Romney would start a war with Syria and Obama wouldn't?
Fate is cruel.
lol! Why is fate cruel son? Are you lying again? As usual?

(Now that would be a cruel (albeit created by your own design) fate!)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#978471 Sep 8, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you need to expand your list to include actions in Lebanon, Panama, etc. but that pretty much destroys your point which I think is Yeah's point.
The ceding of congressional authority to the chief executive is a serious issue worthy of discussion but you're ill equipped for any such discussion.
Galt's definition of war is any action where the Congress has authorized the President to take action.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#978472 Sep 8, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah didn't have a point other than arguing about needing a War Declaration to prove a Dem was in power during those wars.

You can add whatever you want to the list-NO War Declaration=no proof per Yeah.

You destroyed your own argument. How does this disprove a Dem wasn't in power during the times I listed.

That is argument.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min SpaceBlues 48,548
Abby Nov 26 20 min PEllen 1
Amy Nov 26 23 min PEllen 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min Dale 180,825
After Ferguson the Protest Should Move to Chicago. 44 min Sam 8
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 98,686
Dear Abby 11/24/14 2 hr RACE 16
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News