Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#978504 Sep 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Anyone seriously believe that this was not a declaration of war? Or any different than the current mess?
Text of Joint Resolution, August 7, Department of State Bulletin, 24 August 1964, p. 268:
"To promote the maintenance of international peace and security in Southeast Asia.
"Whereas naval units of the communist regime in Vietnam, in violation of the principles of the Charter of the United Nations and of international law, have deliberately and repeatedly attacked United States naval vessels lawfully present in international waters, and have thereby created a serious threat to international peace; and
"Whereas these attacks are part of a deliberate and systematic campaign of aggression that the communist regime in North Vietnam has been waging against its neighbors and the nations joined with them in the collective defense of their freedom; and
"Whereas the United States is assisting the peoples of Southeast Asia to protect their freedom and has no territorial, military or political ambitions in that area, but desires only that these peoples should be left in peace to work out their own destinies in their own way: Now, therefore, be it
"Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That the Congress approves and supports the determination of the President, as Commander in Chief, to take all necessary measures to repel any armed attack against the forces of the United States and to prevent further aggression.
"Sec. 2. The United States regards as vital to its national interest and to world peace the maintenance of international peace and security in Southeast Asia. Consonant with the Constitution of the United States and the Charter of the United Nations and in accordance with its obligations under the Southeast Asia Collective Defense Treaty, the United States is, therefore, prepared, as the President determines, to take all necessary steps, including the use of armed force, to assist any member or protocol state of the Southeast Asia Collective Defense Treaty requesting assistance in defense of its freedom.
"Sec. 3. This resolution shall expire when the President shall determine that the peace and security of the area is reasonably assured by international conditions created by action of the United Nations or otherwise, except that it may be terminated earlier by concurrent resolution of the Congress."
Bumping up
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978505 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you babbling on about? A little switch and bait?
You are supporting Yeah whose stand is without a link to a Declaration of War even your comment cannot be supported.
lol! Are you going against the Constitution now son?!?!?!

Woohooo! whatevers sure does whatevers!

Must be a normal con trait!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#978506 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You loss both your Bishops earlier
"You loss"??? Yep, that would be your name J/J...better have something done about those mini-strokes fairly soon before we have to call you Gawp.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#978507 Sep 8, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'm getting pretty tired of your "arguments" too, its like arguing with a four year old at the checkout stand.
Bumping up
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978508 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Bait and switch
Smoke and mirrors
Tools of the LEFT.
lily gets confused and didn't realize I was gone for hours yesterday, should I tell her I am leaving.
lol! So where are your declaration of wars son?

bait and switch?

a lack of comprehension on your part?

You lied?????
Frank

Spokane, WA

#978509 Sep 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget the birth certificate Frank__and those darned college transcripts.
We really can't forget the double standard. Democrats would have been calling out the President on every issue not only if it had been McCain but if it had been any one other than Obama. You can defend Obama all you want,it won't bring back the dead or erase his dismal economic numbers. Obama has done nothing positive since he has been occupying the White House,he has never had the best interest of our country in his mind.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#978510 Sep 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt's definition of war is any action where the Congress has authorized the President to take action.
bumping up
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978511 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah didn't have a point other than arguing about needing a War Declaration to prove a Dem was in power during those wars.
You can add whatever you want to the list-NO War Declaration=no proof per Yeah.
You destroyed your own argument. How does this disprove a Dem wasn't in power during the times I listed.
That is argument.
lol! poor baby. now he's too afraid to argue with someone the LIED to.

I wonder why?

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#978512 Sep 8, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The United States is a Constitutional Republic NOT A DEMOCRACY! Why is O'bama so stupid? Many people, including the jackass O'bama, are under the false impression our form of government is a democracy, or representative democracy. This is of course completely untrue. The Founders were extremely knowledgeable about the issue of democracy and feared a democracy as much as a monarchy. They understood that the only entity that can take away the people's freedom is their own government, either by being too weak to protect them from external threats or by becoming too powerful and taking over every aspect of life. Isn't that where we are today? O'bama the Constitutional law scholar, is no doubt, a lie. But then again what's one more lie for O'bama?
"Obama the Constitutional law scholar" went to college to learn only one thing: ways to destroy the Constitution in a constitutional way.

His only purpose was to find ways to us the Constitution ITSELF to destroy it and implement Islamic-Shariah-Law-Socialism.

Many before him had attempted to destroy the Constitution but failed. The novel idea, provided to him by the Saudi Government via the Black Panthers, was to use the freedom and liberty provided in the Constitution to destroy itself.

Obama's now only need is a major crisis, but not a military one. The Syrian war is only to please his ego so he will not look weak, that's all.

What he needs is one of this as an excuse to implement Martial Law. Since by Martial Law he can grant himself all the power he needs to destroy the Constitution he hates do much.

#1. No one to show up to buy securities on November. No china, no Europe, no Germany, no Japan, etc. Creating an economic crisis. Therefore China dumping American dollars in the market, flooding the market with American currency and devaluating the dollar overnight!

#2. Iran to release a nuclear suitcase near a military installation.

#3. A coordinated attack to poison water supplies and reservoirs.

A natural disaster can NOT create the crisis he needs to implement martial Law.

He NEEDS a man-made crisis!!!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#978513 Sep 8, 2013
I think we should report Yeah for being disruptive to conversations here.

Trying to follow true thread posts is totally loss in his trolling.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978514 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Pro tip: Don't waste your time and credibility trying to justify some dumb ass comment made by another poster.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!

poor baby.

I can call him s LIAR all day long and the best he can do is complain about it to someone else.

You'd think he'd have enough brains, dignity and honor considering his defilement of others to step up, but it would appear he's just dishonest, LYING idiot he claims others are.

Talk about projection!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978515 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me again, Tens, that Yeah is meaning anything else than what he is clearly stating.
lol!

Run, Forrest, Run!!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978516 Sep 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Anyone seriously believe that this was not a declaration of war? Or any different than the current mess?
Text of Joint Resolution, August 7, Department of State Bulletin, 24 August 1964, p. 268:
"To promote the maintenance of international peace and security in Southeast Asia.
"Whereas naval units of the communist regime in Vietnam, in violation of the principles of the Charter of the United Nations and of international law, have deliberately and repeatedly attacked United States naval vessels lawfully present in international waters, and have thereby created a serious threat to international peace; and
"Whereas these attacks are part of a deliberate and systematic campaign of aggression that the communist regime in North Vietnam has been waging against its neighbors and the nations joined with them in the collective defense of their freedom; and
"Whereas the United States is assisting the peoples of Southeast Asia to protect their freedom and has no territorial, military or political ambitions in that area, but desires only that these peoples should be left in peace to work out their own destinies in their own way: Now, therefore, be it
"Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That the Congress approves and supports the determination of the President, as Commander in Chief, to take all necessary measures to repel any armed attack against the forces of the United States and to prevent further aggression.
"Sec. 2. The United States regards as vital to its national interest and to world peace the maintenance of international peace and security in Southeast Asia. Consonant with the Constitution of the United States and the Charter of the United Nations and in accordance with its obligations under the Southeast Asia Collective Defense Treaty, the United States is, therefore, prepared, as the President determines, to take all necessary steps, including the use of armed force, to assist any member or protocol state of the Southeast Asia Collective Defense Treaty requesting assistance in defense of its freedom.
"Sec. 3. This resolution shall expire when the President shall determine that the peace and security of the area is reasonably assured by international conditions created by action of the United Nations or otherwise, except that it may be terminated earlier by concurrent resolution of the Congress."
So... when was the War Powers Act created son?

Refresh my memory of that.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#978517 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah didn't have a point other than arguing about needing a War Declaration to prove a Dem was in power during those wars.
You can add whatever you want to the list-NO War Declaration=no proof per Yeah.
You destroyed your own argument. How does this disprove a Dem wasn't in power during the times I listed.
That is argument.
bumping up
Whatever

Gering, NE

#978518 Sep 8, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Liberal Obama care abutting fossil oil in Brazil?
Uhmmmm? Goerge Soro's stock portfolio invested in Brazil's oil exploration?
bumping up
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978519 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Bumping up
lol! poor baby. dump and running and hiding.

so scared....

such a fragile ego....

makes a false claim and expects his opinions and LIES to overtake fact.

such a chicken....

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#978520 Sep 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>"OMG OMG Government is taking all our freedoms under Obama OMG OMG OMG"

You people are dumber than sh*t.
You are the dumbest piece of log in the world!!!

You can not see your freedom eroding idiot?

Let me prove beyond any doubt how an idiot you are, here we go:

I bet you have no clue YOUR new tax-fine under Obamacare.

Do you know how much your tax fine will be if you do not obey Obama's healthcare mandate? I bet you have no clue!

Do you know your time in PRISON for failing to pay Obamacare?

I bet you are clueless!!

Mine is $1,100 fine and 90 days in jail.

Find out what is yours, before making a fool of yourself in here, you idiot.

If you do not know your new Obama created tax-fine then tell me your gross annual income BEFORE taxes and I will tell you your new fine in 2014 and time in prison, you stupid retarded idiot.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#978521 Sep 8, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and you were CHEERING over Iraq and of course your response NOW since Obama is involved in this one doesnt indicate YOUR hypocracy at all right?
Self insight probably isnt one of your strong points is it?
Stupid neo facist Little Teabagger,your stand on anything is relative to how it serves your anti Obama histrionics.
Too Weak.LMAO!!!
Were you for or against Iraq's war?

See? You Liberals are brain dead hypocrites!!!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#978522 Sep 8, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"You loss"??? Yep, that would be your name J/J...better have something done about those mini-strokes fairly soon before we have to call you Gawp.
Did you see the post yesterday where a language expert stated only intellectually challenged and anal retentive individuals engage in this on message boards.

We already knew this.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978523 Sep 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt's definition of war is any action where the Congress has authorized the President to take action.
lol! Then you must live in the country of Galt... where ever and 'whatever' that is!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 1-29 16 min RACE 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Jacques Ottawa 183,873
Amy 1-29 19 min Mister Tonka 8
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 27 min Sublime1 98,989
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min IB DaMann 50,428
Abby 1-28 32 min PEllen 4
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 32 min Red_Forman 5,374
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM
Colts won't commit to RB Richardson for 2015
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
Yahoo! Sports11:50 AM
NFL: No decision yet on deflated balls
NBC Sports12:54 PM
Grigson goes silent on NFL investigation into Patriots