Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#978369 Sep 8, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, keep trying.
Meanwhile ... in what context did ABC, CBS, or NBC (you're not really sure anymore) say that 2/3 of all jobs created are part time? Were they referring to recent employment data? Were they talking in very general terms that normally apply?
You've got a long ways to go to get better at this.
You confused what a BLS report says and this is your save?

Already posted the source, sweetie.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#978370 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was the source was irrelevant to your confusion with the BLS report but because you asked:
www.youtube.com/watch...
The source does matter. You see, I cited the primary source and you cited a misleading report from the increasingly unreliable news media. Like I said, you're a victim. Your source doesn't come out and say 2/3 of the 169k new jobs are part time but because of sloppy reporting it sounds like that.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#978371 Sep 8, 2013
Syrian president gives interview to PBS reporter but refuses to confirm or deny possession of chemical weapons

The Syrian president, Bashar Assad, has said there is no evidence he is responsible for the deadly gas attacks the US government claims left 1,429 people dead, including 426 children.

In an exclusive interview secured by Charlie Rose of PBS, Assad said:“There has been no evidence that I used chemical weapons against my own people.”

Assad refused to confirm or deny that he had chemical weapons but said if he did, they were under “centralized control”.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#978372 Sep 8, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, keep trying.
Meanwhile ... in what context did ABC, CBS, or NBC (you're not really sure anymore) say that 2/3 of all jobs created are part time? Were they referring to recent employment data? Were they talking in very general terms that normally apply?
You've got a long ways to go to get better at this.
The graphic said of all jobs created this year over 800,000 were part time and just over 200,000 were full time. Don't have the exact numbers but I saw it.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#978373 Sep 8, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Great, just moved Bishop from f1 to c4; your move.
You loss both your Bishops earlier

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#978374 Sep 8, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd believe that (although I did see some footage of dead kids that was disturbing). Muslims are born as terrorists-in-the-making; just their way of life.
Great avatar pic BTW......:-)
Propaganda comes in many forms:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/09/03/dead-...

The WH photographer took the picture of O'bama at the G20:)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#978375 Sep 8, 2013
Fox News political analyst Juan Williams on Sunday told conservative colleagues Karl Rove and Brit Hume that their obsession about a so-called scandal over last year’s terrorist attack in Benghazi was “all in your head, baby.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/08/juan-wi...

Ted Cruz opposes Syria attack because ‘we should be focused on’ Benghazi

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/08/ted-cru...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#978376 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
You're a hoot! If that's your worst problem; you're doing just great.
I know buying the same groceries today for $60 that two years ago I paid $40 is a problem. With most of the packages being smaller to boot. Not so much for me but others it's a huge problem.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#978377 Sep 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
AFP is reporting that the US intends to strike over 50 targets inside Syria over a 72 hr period using cruise missiles launched from the Mediterranean and Red Seas perhaps followed by limited bomber strikes.
That should distract the average citizen away from Obama's failures for a few days. The mass media will concentrate their attention on Syria instead of Fast and Furious,NSA spying,ObamaKare,unemployment numbers,immigration,out of control government spending,cost of living,etc. Oh, never mind the mass media has never held Obama to any standard.

Location hidden

#978379 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Female human brains=bird brains?
If I try real hard I can be just as irrelevant and retarded as any of y'all.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#978381 Sep 8, 2013
A young girl shot herself to death at Yellowstone Yellowstone National Park on Saturday morning.

According to a statement from the National Park Service, a woman called 911 on Saturday morning and told dispatchers that her daughter had shot herself with a handgun at the Grant Village Campground.

Emergency medical staff attempted resuscitation, but were unsuccessful and the girl later died.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#978382 Sep 8, 2013
About a 1 ½ ago Economist told the American People we needed to lower our expectation boy we’ve sure have 169 k and 2/3 are Part Time Jobs family barely making it on 40 hr. work week now 30 and Liberals are giving this Economic Report Thumbs Up!!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#978383 Sep 8, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
The source does matter. You see, I cited the primary source and you cited a misleading report from the increasingly unreliable news media. Like I said, you're a victim. Your source doesn't come out and say 2/3 of the 169k new jobs are part time but because of sloppy reporting it sounds like that.
LOL

Let me throw some smoke in and maybe I-Tenzing- can confuse the issue?

You MISINTERPRETED what the original source said is the issue.

Math is hard

Location hidden

#978384 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You confused what a BLS report says and this is your save?
Already posted the source, sweetie.
What's confusing about adding 169k full time jobs and a drop in involuntary part time employment?

You're making yourself dizzy. Just stop for a second, take a couple of breaths and consider learning something instead of mindlessly regurgitating what you don't understand.

What a great opportunity!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#978385 Sep 8, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
If I try real hard I can be just as irrelevant and retarded as any of y'all.
You make a misogynist comment, but hey the rest of the is irrelevant and retarded.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#978386 Sep 8, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
Y'all remember Dana Perino, she was the retarded Bush White House Press Secretary who'd never heard of the Bay of Pigs. Anyway, in keeping with Fox News' policy of hiring the unemployable mentally handicapped (kudos) she has a platform on The Five (five idiots sitting in a semi-circle self-congratulating themselves) from which to trumpet"
"i'm tired of these atheists, if they don't like it they should leave."
That there's some top-shelf "analysis".
Dana Perino manages the show, one of the most highly rated shows on cable TV.

Compared to Jay Carney, Perino is a genius who understood that the function of a Press Secretary is to present facts and not to argue policy.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#978387 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
You are too stupid to comprehend such a concept. There was a drought, Assad did sell his wheat and keep the money; the prices of food went up; the people started protesting. You're an idiot.
There was no wheat to sell lily--it was the worse harvest in 30 years. Syria is struggling to meet its grain import needs because of sanctions-blame O'bama.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978389 Sep 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is gonna start World War III. What a dumbass! Who elected this ass clown??
"Chris Matthews: I think the Democrats are going to be forced to sacrifice men and women who really, really don’t want to vote for this. They’re going to have to vote for it to save the president’s hide. That’s a bad position to put your party in 2014.
Your ongoing defense of your ass clown Obama proves you are a warmongering idiot...
It's the culture...
lol! The sky is falling!

The sky is falling!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#978390 Sep 8, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
If the reports are correct above, I really don't know how they could have handled it differently. Sounds like he made a decision to pull a suicide by cop. Doubt he was too rational at the age of 107.....
The 107-year old man was alone in the house and the cops should have waited him out. Instead they chose to use chemical weapons which inevitably lead to death. Actually, the ordinary cops might have resolved the situation, but the mission of SWAT teams is to kill.

Where is the outrage about chemical weapons?

Location hidden

#978391 Sep 8, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The graphic said of all jobs created this year over 800,000 were part time and just over 200,000 were full time. Don't have the exact numbers but I saw it.
Then it was wrong, if you've been following employment statistics you'll know we've been adding 160k+ full time jobs every month this year and that's a net value.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min SpaceBlues 48,585
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 180,917
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 1 hr Gary Seven 38
My true thoughts about this song. 2 hr dumbwhore 2
EverGreen Belgrade 5 hr aqif blyta 11
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 6 hr Swedenforever 54,527
Aldi's is the Worst Supermarket Chain (Jun '12) 7 hr Jamie 330
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:26 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:26PM