Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1252350 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#978638 Sep 8, 2013
Nothing to see here...

"...an incredible 96% of the jobs added this year were part-time jobs.”

Democrats...attention!!!!!!
Lots of votes to be bought here...

http://marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolut...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#978639 Sep 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>By all means son. I'll take it...
... then I'll sell it!
When can I expect it?
Yeah willingly takes a helicopter blade to the head!:)

You can't expect it - a helicopter hit to the head will come unexpectedly, Dood. And painlessly, considering you are a numbskull.

Let's hope that your boomerang comes back to hit you in the head, too. What goes around, comes around.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#978640 Sep 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
There has been a 60 per cent increase in the amount of ocean covered with ice compared to this time last year, they equivalent of almost a million square miles.
In a rebound from 2012's record low an unbroken ice sheet more than half the size of Europe already stretches from the Canadian islands to Russia's northern shores, days before the annual re-freeze is even set to begin.
The Northwest Passage from the Atlantic to the Pacific has remained blocked by pack-ice all year, forcing some ships to change their routes.
A leaked report to the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) seen by the Mail on Sunday, has led some scientists to claim that the world is heading for a period of cooling that will not end until the middle of this century.
If correct, it would contradict computer forecasts of imminent catastrophic warming. The news comes several years after the BBC predicted that the arctic would be ice-free by 2013.
So Chicken Little has now become a Penguin?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#978641 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Following the meeting with 10 Arab leaders, Kerry also said that “a number of countries” would within the next 24 hours would sign onto a strongly-worded statement that condemns the Syrian regime and calls on “a strong international response.” The statement, drafted by the United States and signed by 10 other countries at the Group of 20 summit, does not EXPLICITLY ENDORSE military strikes.
http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/world/2013/09...
So, let the Arab countries go into Syria and clean up their own mess.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#978642 Sep 8, 2013
Moderate? Syrian rebels post image of selves by burning U.S. Capitol on Facebook page

Senior military officials speaking to NBC said the true percentage is “way higher than that,” while defense officers said al Qaeda and similar militant and terrorist groups are actually “more than 50 percent” of the Free Syrian Army

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#978643 Sep 8, 2013
When a reputation is more important that the truth...it has to be a Liberal

"Ed Asner Explains Hollywood Silence on Obama, Syria: They 'Don't Want to Feel Anti-Black'"

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/syria-w...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#978644 Sep 8, 2013
killtaker wrote:
Nothing to see here...
"...an incredible 96% of the jobs added this year were part-time jobs.”
Democrats...attention!!!!!!
Lots of votes to be bought here...
http://marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolut...
I heard a prediction today that within the next ten years more than half of all American jobs will be part-time due to the Boy Messiah's fumbling Socialism.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#978645 Sep 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, let the Arab countries go into Syria and clean up their own mess.
My viewpoint

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#978646 Sep 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, let the Arab countries go into Syria and clean up their own mess.
John Kerry - the guy who fought in Vietnam and then was against it who later was for the war in Iraq before he was against it who was against military action in Syria last Fall during a Presidential Election before he became SOS and is now for it.

He's also for legalizing all the drugs in his possession, too, I suppose.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#978647 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Moderate? Syrian rebels post image of selves by burning U.S. Capitol on Facebook page
Senior military officials speaking to NBC said the true percentage is “way higher than that,” while defense officers said al Qaeda and similar militant and terrorist groups are actually “more than 50 percent” of the Free Syrian Army
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
The Magic Negro is a loyal traitor.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#978648 Sep 8, 2013
killtaker wrote:
When a reputation is more important that the truth...it has to be a Liberal
"Ed Asner Explains Hollywood Silence on Obama, Syria: They 'Don't Want to Feel Anti-Black'"
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/syria-w...
...sounds like a good reason to go to war...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#978649 Sep 8, 2013
Liberals on Attacking Syria...

WAR CRIME!

M*A*S*Hs Mike Farrell,

"It will be illegal, and if citizens are killed it certainly could be considered a war crime."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/syria-w...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#978650 Sep 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
John Kerry - the guy who fought in Vietnam and then was against it who later was for the war in Iraq before he was against it who was against military action in Syria last Fall during a Presidential Election before he became SOS and is now for it.
He's also for legalizing all the drugs in his possession, too, I suppose.
Kerry wants Americans to be paid mercenaries of the Arab oil sheiks...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#978651 Sep 8, 2013
Here is something different...

It's music I guess...

this ones for Leo and Lily...

'I am Woman'

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#978652 Sep 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Magic Negro is a loyal traitor.
...perhaps we should consider the possibility that Obama is mentally unbalanced...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#978653 Sep 8, 2013
Tolerant left in Canada...

"@MikeLakeMP @AvidAutismAdvoc Are you doing anything for your constituents not suffering from the effects of autism?"

http://thealbertaardvark.blogspot.ca/2013/09/...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#978654 Sep 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...perhaps we should consider the possibility that Obama is mentally unbalanced...
You know my opinion

Only a Mad Man would consider going against Russia and China at the same time with two allies.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#978655 Sep 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard a prediction today that within the next ten years more than half of all American jobs will be part-time due to the Boy Messiah's fumbling Socialism.
For employers, there has always been a financial advantage to part time work vs full time.

Why hasn't it happened already?????

This is why you people are dumber than sh*t.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#978656 Sep 8, 2013
Devils and Dupes...explanations of why people are on the side of the Left...

"The "Dupes" are your mindless, zombies who believe anything they're told. They are the foot soldiers of the left. They never think on their own, they have no critical thinking skills (despite what their professors tell them), they don't care to think through the consequences of their actions or ideology and largely can be persuaded with bumper sticker sound bytes or chants that "sound good to them."

more,

"Typically the Dupes are you high school or college students or celebrities. Younger idiotic and wiseless children who, by society, the media, the education system, and the government, have been told they are oh-so-smart and "independent minded" as they all wear the same lame ass skinny jeans, thick rimmed glasses, and magically all have the EXACT same political ideology. But don't think it's just youth or a lack of education. You can have professors, fully indoctrinated into the system that their brain is no longer capable of independent thought. A third generation union worker whose forefathers never let alternative ideas into the family. Or even a politician, completely clueless about the mechanics of economics, governance and statesmanship, and just in politics because their grandaddy was. Regardless of the age, economic or other sociological backgrounds, these people have NEVER thought their ideology through and mindlessly follow it like a radical Muslim or a born again Christian. They not only have no intention of "finding the truth," they are fully incapable of it. And thusly, because of the lack of a truly free mind, they make the perfect "dupe" for any politician willing to abuse them."

http://captaincapitalism.blogspot.com/2013/09...

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#978657 Sep 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...perhaps we should consider the possibility that Obama is mentally unbalanced...
Bush went to a real war because he thought Sadam had WMDs.

Galt & his right whiner buddies defend that war.

But Galt calls Obama unbalanced because he calls for military strikes (not a all out war) against a country that everyone knows has massive amounts of poison gas and actually used them against their own people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Dr Guru 192,477
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min Ariel Sharon 70,151
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min OzRitz 53,999
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Doug77 6,151
9 dead 53 injured 1 hr Right Wing 9
Abby 7-6-15 2 hr Julie 3
aggy-6-30-15 2 hr Mister Tonka 20
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr nonattorney spoke... 99,922
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages