Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,914)

Showing posts 898,261 - 898,280 of1,036,702
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks to me like the only people who support Obama's plan to let Al Qaeda get chemical weapons is Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood.
SecGenUN wants the permenant members of the Security Council to vote on it. The anti-Wahhabist terrorist Arabs that threw the Muslim Brotherhood out seem to be getting more traction than Obama.
Name the countries that will bomb Syria with the US.
Do you support getting Americans killed so Obama can help Al Qaeda get chemical weapons and the Muslim Brotherhood can take over a country after they got tossed out in Egypt?
You noticed that too huh?

GOOD question DB, good question!!!!

Which countries are "pro" bomb Syria.

Surprise!!(not)

WEIRD.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
Sodium fluoride called "nerve gas chemicals" by international media
"BRITAIN allowed firms to sell chemicals to Syria capable of being used to make nerve gas," reported the Sunday Mail / Daily Record. "Export licences for potassium fluoride and sodium fluoride were granted months after the bloody civil war in the Middle East began. The chemical is capable of being used to make weapons such as sarin, thought to be the nerve gas used in the attack on a rebel-held Damascus suburb..."
France24.com also reports, "UK approved nerve gas chemical exports to Syria... fluoride is also a key element in the production of chemical weapons such as sarin - thought to be the nerve gas used..."
The Independent added: "UK Government let British company export nerve gas chemicals to Syria - UK accused of 'breath-taking laxity' over export licence for potassium fluoride and sodium fluoride"
That "nerve gas chemical" is, of course, sodium fluoride, the same stuff added to baby water and sold at Wal-Mart.
don't they also put that stuff in....sarin?

so you have a problem with VERY short term memory loss?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>U.S. government dumps sarin nerve agents in the ocean
In the 1950's, NATO embraced this Nazi war weapon as a "standard chemical weapon," and the United States began to produce and stockpile the weapon, storing it for decades. When the U.S. military finally decided to start reducing its stockpiles of sarin nerve agents in the 1970's, it dumped tens of thousands of tons of it into the oceans as part of Operation CHASE.
This means the U.S. government is already guilty of deploying weapons of mass destruction on highly-intelligent mammalian aquatic species such as dolphins and whales.
"According to a 1998 report created by William Brankowitz, a deputy project manager in the U.S. Army Chemical Materials Agency, the Army created at least 26 chemical weapons dump sites in the ocean off at least 11 states on both the west and east coasts," reports Wikipedia.
Many of those chemical weapons dump sites remain a secret today due to "national security."
From 1946 through 1993, thirteen countries disposed of nuclear and radioactive waste by dumping it into the ocean. The waste materials were liquids and solids in various containers.

And we wonder why the ocean's food chain is dwindling and sea life is washing ashore. We're reaping what we've sown.

Makes me feel ill.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he wanted a business but didn't want to pay anyone wages; it backfired. The neighborhood was working class; who typically don't have credit cards to put into a machine. When you buy an existing business and it is working; why change it? He made a mistake and lost his shirt.
That's a marketing tool, buy a wash at the pump; most people don't use it or lose the slip. It's free money for the operators!
How is it free money? You pay for the car wash when you pay for the gas. Pump the gas then go through the car wash. How hard is that?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Russia Warns U.S. Over Syria, Says Obama Like Bush
“All of this makes one recall the events that happened 10 years ago, when, using false information about Iraqis having weapons of mass destruction, the U.S. bypassed the United Nations and started a scheme whose consequences are well known to everyone.”
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2013/08...
anyone who thinks that the high disapproval of going into Syria is all about, you know, Obama, had to have voted for Bush.
no one wants another Iraq.
Putin also has said that Obama supports those who rip the livers out of humans and eat them.

Do you even understand what he is referring?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I think he wanted a business but didn't want to pay anyone wages; it backfired. The neighborhood was working class; who typically don't have credit cards to put into a machine. When you buy an existing business and it is working; why change it? He made a mistake and lost his shirt.
That's a marketing tool, buy a wash at the pump; most people don't use it or lose the slip. It's free money for the operators!
The fact that it was an extremely wet winter, spring, and summer didn't have anything to do with it. At least around here.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
don't they also put that stuff in....sarin?
so you have a problem with VERY short term memory loss?
Wow, you figured out the third sentence of the post. What?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
President Barack Obama won the backing of key figures in the U.S. Congress, including Republicans, in his call for limited U.S. strikes on Syria to punish President Bashar al-Assad for his suspected use of chemical weapons against civilians.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/03/us-...
seems the Brotherhood has infiltrated the GOP.
but we all knew that already. thanks a lot George.
Grover Norquist and Suhail Khan?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
That happens to every President
Little difficult to misinterpret the words "red line."

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
From 1946 through 1993, thirteen countries disposed of nuclear and radioactive waste by dumping it into the ocean. The waste materials were liquids and solids in various containers.
And we wonder why the ocean's food chain is dwindling and sea life is washing ashore. We're reaping what we've sown.
Makes me feel ill.
Your dolphins had a form of measles. Perfectly normal and explainable. Still sad though.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Obama on TV lying through his teeth about how he didn't draw a red line the world did. Saying he believes Congress will give the green light but thinks he can go ahead even if they say no. By the way, he is looking old. The bags under his eyes are big. I bet if you did a side by side, an honest side by side, pictures he has aged well past his years.
The influential pro-Israel lobby group AIPAC urged U.S. lawmakers to approve a resolution authorizing strikes to punish Assad. "This is a critical moment when America must also send a forceful message of resolve to Iran and Hezbollah - both of whom have provided direct and extensive military support to Assad," AIPAC said in a statement.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

John McCain backs out of his support for 'use of force'.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> How is it free money? You pay for the car wash when you pay for the gas. Pump the gas then go through the car wash. How hard is that?
Because many people just press yes and do not go through the wash at that time.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Ever hear of a bar code?
The bar code wold contain information like the description, price & weight.

When you scan an item, & you put in in the bag, the weight is checked to see if it matches what the bar code says.

I think you are referring to an EM strip that is placed on certain products that must be demagnetized at checkout or a scanner will pick it up when you leave the store.

Only certain products are tagged in this manner. If you watch the check out clerk, you will see them run certain items over the demagnetizer.

I do not think this can be done or is being done thru a bar code scanner.

Self check out also makes using stolen credit cards much easier. There would be a risk if I gave a clerk a credit card with the name Josephine Flack but the self check out wouldn't care.

As self checkout becomes more important, I'm thinking an cell phone AP that provides the weights of products would become very popular among thieves. You scan in what you want to steal he AP returns what other products have the same weiht but cheaper in price.

We can stop by the self checkout beer distributor & scan a case of Old Milwaukee but take a case of the good stuff & pay with Carol's credit card. Yee Haaaaaa
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Why are Chechyn bomb lobbers, jihadist "work place offenders" and GITOM terrorists allowed juris prudence, while the process is condemned with Syria, in favor of jump on the warmongering wagon of missile lobbing??
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The fact that it was an extremely wet winter, spring, and summer didn't have anything to do with it. At least around here.
He went under last year.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Our President is so inept he can't even adhere to his own set boundaries without blaming someone else.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Obama on TV lying through his teeth about how he didn't draw a red line the world did. Saying he believes Congress will give the green light but thinks he can go ahead even if they say no. By the way, he is looking old. The bags under his eyes are big. I bet if you did a side by side, an honest side by side, pictures he has aged well past his years.
So, you are claiming there is no resolution against the use of chemical weapons?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Unlike John Kerry and his wife who visited Assad many time to have dinner and called him a decent guy?
I've listened to Assad being interviewed a few times; he's a very intelligent man. His father before him killed thousands of muslim brotherhoods around 1980 or so, flattened the whole town of Homs.
Most of the moderate Arab nations did similar things to the fanatics; hence the birth of Al Quaeda in Afghanistan.
I say, let Assad kill them all and let Russian help them. Hope we stay out of it, but it doesn't look likely.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

How many times will Obama use "I" "me" "my" in selling this war?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 898,261 - 898,280 of1,036,702
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Scrutiny 167,717
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min Catfish Hunter 96,275
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min Religionthebiglie 47,174
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 28 min Eric 65,547
Music Artists A to Z 37 min _Zoey_ 99
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min litesong 43,160
Abby 4-23 1 hr PEllen 29
Amy 4-23 2 hr cheluzal 40
ask amy 4-22 8 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE