Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1460379 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#978744 Sep 8, 2013
Honest Ron wrote:
<quoted text> That is because you are not educated . What you believe and what are facts are two different things . Get the picture ! The whole Bush Family are crooked . Even Jebs Mexican wife was busted at the Atlanta Ga Airport for smuggling $19,000 goods into America . GET A EDUCATION ! They are all crooked .
I have never read or heard anyone say anything about any of this besides you and except, perhaps, conspiracy theorists who believe GWB was responsible for bringing down the Twin Towers.

Please tell me you don't believe that too.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#978745 Sep 8, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
happy to see you are back from aliens... to 284 AD.
Extra-terrestrials have been here long before 284 A.D. But glad to be back. Busy weekend.

Right in the middle of watching a Netflix documentary about near death experiences now though. Be back when it's over.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#978746 Sep 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The government has run amok. It can't manage itself and there is more waste than we can even imagine.
If it weren't for the Feds keeping the economy afloat, we'd be in much bigger trouble. But the Catch 22 is the Feds are pulling back and plan to stop the presses next year.
We elected, perhaps, the most inexperienced and incompetent president twice in one of the worst possible times in our history. But it's not who we elect but who elects them.
And why I agree with you. We're at a crossroads, and if the left continues to pull the rest of the country down the wrong path, there may no turning back.
It's the liberal media who is the biggest threat to our republic.
Yes when people re-elected O'bama it showed how far the United States has fallen. For me it has been the down fall of a moral society. The cultural rot brought on by liberalism.

I hear you are having a birthday tomorrow tomorrow, may you be blessed with many more:)
Shoestrang

Radcliff, KY

#978748 Sep 8, 2013
Dangerous Badge wrote:
<quoted text> Shut up coward ! Obama is a traitor like Bush and Cheney .
Tough guy koo koo bird beak bioth!!I'll come get you f u kkep flappin dem gums!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#978749 Sep 8, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>OMG OMG--you can't give official papers and expect the liberal to be able to count.:)
She told you--she can only count to three....no matter what!
My bad.
LCNLin

United States

#978750 Sep 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The government has run amok. It can't manage itself and there is more waste than we can even imagine.
If it weren't for the Feds keeping the economy afloat, we'd be in much bigger trouble. But the Catch 22 is the Feds are pulling back and plan to stop the presses next year.
We elected, perhaps, the most inexperienced and incompetent president twice in one of the worst possible times in our history. But it's not who we elect but who elects them.
And why I agree with you. We're at a crossroads, and if the left continues to pull the rest of the country down the wrong path, there may no turning back.
It's the liberal media who is the biggest threat to our republic.
same malarky just another day,
reads like a broken record.

Fall of Rome was a bit new, based on Bush foreign wars?
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#978751 Sep 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is cheering on the Russians? I really have no idea who you're talking about.
Read your fellow teabaggers comments
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#978752 Sep 8, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>It really is quite amazing to see the revival of anti-Russian sentiment coming, this time around, from the ostensible "left." What happened to you guys...O'bama lost your 'reset' button?
Huh?
LCNLin

United States

#978753 Sep 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is cheering on the Russians? I really have no idea who you're talking about.
try to keep up with the thread

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#978754 Sep 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
Another conundrum.
First Israel provides intel to the U.S. against Assad. Next, they won't comment publicly on military action in Syria because they don't want to appear as though they are meddling in American affairs. AND THEN, "next week in Washington, hundreds of activists of the influential pro-Israel American Israel Public Affairs Committee will lobby Congress for military action in Syria." Do they honestly believe they have anyone fooled?
cRaZy TaLk...
It does not take acute intelligence to figure out that Israel would probably prefer to have the Assads (who have kept the Golan Heights remarkably quiet for decades) in power rather than have some new O'bama sanctioned terrorist regime in power. To suggest that Israel is behind any machinations to get Assad out of power smacks of lazy (and typical) storytelling by Jew haters like yourself. Ever notice that O'bama wants every leader gone...especially if they are bordering Israel? Face it O'bama wants Israel gone, almost as much as you do.
When all else fails, blame Israel. Your president is unable to govern, he needs to step down...then he can golf all he wants.
LCNLin

United States

#978755 Sep 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Extra-terrestrials have been here long before 284 A.D. But glad to be back. Busy weekend.
Right in the middle of watching a Netflix documentary about near death experiences now though. Be back when it's over.
We most likely agree on the "Near Death experience".
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#978756 Sep 8, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So why are you rightwingers cheering on the Russians? You're so sick itch hate against he Preident of your own country that you applaud that killer Putin? Seriously?
Hi chimpy!! Speak English much?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#978758 Sep 8, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>cRaZy TaLk...
It does not take acute intelligence to figure out that Israel would probably prefer to have the Assads (who have kept the Golan Heights remarkably quiet for decades) in power rather than have some new O'bama sanctioned terrorist regime in power. To suggest that Israel is behind any machinations to get Assad out of power smacks of lazy (and typical) storytelling by Jew haters like yourself. Ever notice that O'bama wants every leader gone...especially if they are bordering Israel? Face it O'bama wants Israel gone, almost as much as you do.
When all else fails, blame Israel. Your president is unable to govern, he needs to step down...then he can golf all he wants.
Fore-ward
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#978759 Sep 8, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading compression problems?
"Compression"?

Oh, I get it; swilly is hitting the fire water....:-)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#978761 Sep 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...perhaps we should consider the possibility that Obama is mentally unbalanced...
...or politically unbalanced. I've always wondered about that blindfolded lady holding a sword in one hand and a scale in the other... how does she know if that scale is balanced or not if she can't see the damned thing in the first place?

In the Magic Negro's case, the Left side of the scale is bottomed out.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#978762 Sep 8, 2013
Honest Ron wrote:
<quoted text> GET A EDUCATION !
Greatest line ever in a topix post. I LOVE irony.....:-)

Lapeer, MI

#978764 Sep 8, 2013
killtaker wrote:
Devils and Dupes...explanations of why people are on the side of the Left...
"The "Dupes" are your mindless, zombies who believe anything they're told. They are the foot soldiers of the left. They never think on their own, they have no critical thinking skills (despite what their professors tell them), they don't care to think through the consequences of their actions or ideology and largely can be persuaded with bumper sticker sound bytes or chants that "sound good to them."
more,
"Typically the Dupes are you high school or college students or celebrities. Younger idiotic and wiseless children who, by society, the media, the education system, and the government, have been told they are oh-so-smart and "independent minded" as they all wear the same lame ass skinny jeans, thick rimmed glasses, and magically all have the EXACT same political ideology. But don't think it's just youth or a lack of education. You can have professors, fully indoctrinated into the system that their brain is no longer capable of independent thought. A third generation union worker whose forefathers never let alternative ideas into the family. Or even a politician, completely clueless about the mechanics of economics, governance and statesmanship, and just in politics because their grandaddy was. Regardless of the age, economic or other sociological backgrounds, these people have NEVER thought their ideology through and mindlessly follow it like a radical Muslim or a born again Christian. They not only have no intention of "finding the truth," they are fully incapable of it. And thusly, because of the lack of a truly free mind, they make the perfect "dupe" for any politician willing to abuse them."
http://captaincapitalism.blogspot.com/2013/09...
If I was a pessimist, I'd believe that all of those earlier futuristic sci-fi prophecies are coming true today. Blind allegiance to the government, constant war against a constant enemy that demands our sacrificing individual freedoms for the common good, it takes a village of village idiots to raise a child.....

But I'm a cautious optimist with a gun, an underground shelter and survivalist skills:>

Lapeer, MI

#978766 Sep 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Will somebody give this stupid a-hole a pill to put him out of his misery?
Do they make Rat Poison in pill form nowadays?

Lapeer, MI

#978768 Sep 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's talk about a needless war today and debate history some other time...unless you want to justify Obama's criminal behavior by attacking Bush...who did have a declaration of war from Congress...
I submit that Bush-Bashing is an act of violence and, at the very least, a Hate Crime. DumbDave should be arrested, charged and punished with a full wedgie using no lubrication.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#978769 Sep 8, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>It really is quite amazing to see the revival of anti-Russian sentiment coming, this time around, from the ostensible "left." What happened to you guys...O'bama lost your 'reset' button?
Its amazing to see the same posters who have been railing against Iraq and GWB root for a retarded war in Syria, all because they dont want to see odumbo bitch-slapped (as has been happening for the last few weeks).

Its also amazing they have trouble comprehending why people who have had "black" baruck and the leftist agenda rammed down their throats for 6+ years take pleasure in watching a pudgy Eastern Block anglo (with half the National resources) boxing baruck's ears.....:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr INFORWARZ 231,221
Chicago has the Worst Women 5 hr King Haggard 104
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Well Well 7,953
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr panties9688 62,354
TRUMP FORCE being formed to clean up Chicago! 8 hr Trump is the man 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 hr TRD 71,241
Are democrats destroyed? 15 hr red dawn 13

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages