Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
898,161 - 898,180 of 1,080,121 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

What the heck?

OFA-the organization that continues Obama's political campaign -appears to be having problems throwing self behind Syria.

One and only tweet just references to Powers speech to watch

https://twitter.com/OFA/status/37604359825851...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>That's just a little harsh coming from someone who never thought about writing a book, much less doing it. The lump of coal you talk about. I saw it given once...to my Grandfather as a joke. I suppose if it was given to you, there would be weeping and gnashing of teeth....
the White Christmas was fine. the Indian Christmas is a lump of coal.

thanks heaps white man.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't know about that.
Scores Of Children to Be Disappointed When Grandparents Give Them Rush Limbaugh’s Book
Rush Limbaugh’s white haired army of senility has rushed to Amazon to pre-order his children’s book, thus insuring that a wave of disappointment will sweep across American kiddom this holiday season.
There are a lot of great books you could give a child for their birthday or Christmas, but the historically inaccurate ramblings of college dropout former drug addict who is trying to make sure that Little Jimmy never passes social studies isn’t one of them.
The childhood trauma associated with getting this book could turn your grandbabies into same sex marriage supporting, atheistic Democrats. They will never forget their disappointment, and they will take out their frustration by rejecting everything that you and Rush Limbaugh stand for.
There is about to be an epidemic of disappointment sweeping the country this holiday season, as Rush Limbaugh’s book is about to replace a lump of coal as a child’s least favorite gift.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/09/06/scores...
Sonic will talk about anything to avoid the embarrassment of Br'er Obama's journey into the briar patch of Syria.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Idea for children's history book title
" I Came, I Saw, I Skedaddled: Decisive moments in Barack Obama history"
ok. whatever. as long as you're not talking about elections.[!]
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The French were whipped by the Germans in WWII.
It didn't help.
Too bad for you huh, library spammer Galt lol
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so have you pre-ordered your copy? you can help create even more democrats by giving copies to all the little kids that you lure to your house. Rush probably even gives a discount for a case of them for people who have the same 'hobby' as he does.
just kidding. you've probably never even been to the Dominican Republic.
Yep, if it would make you stop being butt hurt about it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one listening to the media spin. I HAVE been listening and Obama has said nothing about going against Congress if they turn him down...even though he has the legal right to do so. I imagine he is probably regretting his decision to take this issue to Congress in the first place. Let's face it...the House has never supported the President.
Obama's decision to consult Congress to placate public opinion has merely complicated matters. I expect if Congress votes down Obama, it will open the door for further chemical weapons attacks which Congress will have to shoulder as a result of their actions. That's fine with me as I expect other countries to take action even if the U.S. doesn't.
Go back and listen to Obama's speech from August 30, the actual speech and not the media spin. Obama clearly stated that he has made the decision to attack Syria.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
On Thursday, Kerry said the U.S. will “have lost credibility in the world” if it does nothing to oppose the use of chemical weapons but also insisted “this is not Iraq.”
To bolster his argument, Kerry said he and Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel both opposed the war in Iraq, despite both actually having voted to authorize force in 2002 when they were both U.S. senators.
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.
I agree that the U.S. will suffer a loss of credibility but the blame will be placed on Congress...not Obama. The world will see him, just as Cameron, as the leader who wanted to do the right thing but whose hands were tied by Congress.

As far as the 2002 authorization, Bush lied...soldiers died. That is the exact reason we should not be rushing into anything.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with Lily, I hope Rand Paul is the Republican candidate. It will guarantee another political circus and a certain Republican loss. I'm not sure who is worse, Sarah Palin or Rand Paul but it will be entertaining.
After the Mid East foreign policy disaster, maybe you need to stop the bluster and concern yourself with who is your candidate.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have some news, Stevie. Sadam used chemical weapons in the late 80's & Obama was not President.
Maybe you should ask Reagan why he did nothing.
Let me help you out, chimpy dave:

1)"Nothing" as far as a loser like you would know

2)He didnt take overt military action because he was 50 times smarter than odumbo, and knew the middle east for what it is: a useless shthole of a morass where smelly camel pumpers have been killing each as long as they have existed.

That will be $42.50. Feel free to take a banana from petty cash....
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonic will talk about anything to avoid the embarrassment of Br'er Obama's journey into the briar patch of Syria.
Bam!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad for you huh, library spammer Galt lol
You misunderstand Galt's position on libraries, but it's not worth the trouble to explain.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one listening to the media spin. I HAVE been listening and Obama has said nothing about going against Congress if they turn him down...even though he has the legal right to do so. I imagine he is probably regretting his decision to take this issue to Congress in the first place. Let's face it...the House has never supported the President.
Obama's decision to consult Congress to placate public opinion has merely complicated matters. I expect if Congress votes down Obama, it will open the door for further chemical weapons attacks which Congress will have to shoulder as a result of their actions. That's fine with me as I expect other countries to take action even if the U.S. doesn't.
"I", "I', "I".

You are way too convinced of your own importance. Your opinion (retarded as it is) carries ZERO weight, and even less value.

Time for you to go clean out the latrines.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that the U.S. will suffer a loss of credibility but the blame will be placed on Congress...not Obama. The world will see him, just as Cameron, as the leader who wanted to do the right thing but whose hands were tied by Congress.
As far as the 2002 authorization, Bush lied...soldiers died. That is the exact reason we should not be rushing into anything.
The "right thing" is to mind our own business and let Assad fight Al Qaeda.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Operative word(s) in this paragraph happens is/are the acronym "IMO".
No one cares about your opinion, because you've proven yourself time and time again to be a retarded leftist chimp unworthy to continue living.
Do the right thing, and kill yourself now.....:-)
Unlike you, I am content to live as an independent, thinking human. You, on the other hand, have already been declared brain dead by Homeland Security.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
After the Mid East foreign policy disaster, maybe you need to stop the bluster and concern yourself with who is your candidate.
Obama's Mid East disaster will help drag down Hillary and then the emerging truth about Benghazi will finish off the sick old hag.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's pulling the rug out from under his allies and over reactions has cost him his credibility.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

USA UNDER ATTACK BY Jews wrote:
LARRY SINCLAIR IS THE GUY WHO HAD SEX WITH OBAMA AND SHARED COCAINE .
Senator Joseph Biden, Attorney General Biden, Larry Sinclair arrest, Larry Sinclair persecuton, Senator Biden Bill, June 16, 2008, The Fugitive Information Networked Database (FIND) Act of 2008,(S.3136), Senator Biden involved?, Obama Vice President?, Senator Biden or Attorney General Biden, please respond
Posted on June 25, 2008 | 27 Comments
Larry Sinclair was arrested on June 18, 2008, just after his news
conference at the National Press Club. Apparently a DC warrant
was fabricated to allow Sinclair’s arrest. Almost a week later,
Sinclair was transported to Delaware and appeared before a judge.
Sinclair was released on his own recognizance.
Larry Sinclair has received 2 letters from the Social Security
Administration referring to an alleged Delaware warrant dated
February 5, 2008. That is just a few weeks after his first YouTube
video came out. The letters were dated June 16 and 17, 2008.
The Attorney General of Delaware is the son of Senator Joe Biden.
On June 16, Senator Joe Biden introduced a new Bill, The Fugitive Information Networked Database (FIND) Act of 2008 (S.3136).
The bill
“will encourage States to enter new and outstanding felony warrants into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) database by authorizing grants to State and local agencies to upgrade their warrant databases. This upgrade will make their systems compatible and interoperable with the national database – allowing for seamless entry of state and local warrants into the federal database. The FIND Act will also authorize additional funds for the extradition of fugitives.”
Obviously Senator Biden and his staff have been working on this bill
for a while and someone associated with the bill must have expertise
in the area of warrants.
Read more about the bill here:
http://biden.senate.gov/press/press_releases/ ...
Here is the latest update from Larry Sinclair:
“The following shows that the Delaware matter is nothing more than a vindictive attack by the Obama Camp those in powerful places who support Barack Obama’s dirty Chicago Style Politics.
Under attack by "Jews"

Yo' anti semite racist.

You pitchfork and torch bearing peabrain herdpack lemming types need to quit poisoning the minds of future gens and just stick to the present. We've already declined enough years BACKWARDS during this current admin-w don't need any further regressions of the idioTic kind.

WTH. Is this a recap of the 60's "fry yo braincells cause Cubas got missiles pointing at us, and then regret all the stupid yo did" era?

Gaw, it's no damn wonder this nations been in such a mess the past few years.

There's already been enough of that. Time to GROW UP and act like rational, logical people again.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Newest poll numbers will come out on Monday for odumbo. I imagine he will now be between 10-20 points underwater, as opposed to the 6-10% he has been running since the emergence of his scandals.

Can you spell l-a-m-e d-u-c-k ???:-)

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's Mid East disaster will help drag down Hillary and then the emerging truth about Benghazi will finish off the sick old hag.
Will the MSM allow the truth to be heard? They want the Hil-Bily in the Presidency. They covered for Susan Rice, they don't want the wrath of Hilary around their necks...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

82 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min fearless 67,952
last post wins! (Apr '13) 17 min Hatti_Hollerand 295
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 18 min Brink 355
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 19 min Hatti_Hollerand 462
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min SpaceBlues 45,796
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min wojar 174,637
How to install windows 8 1 hr Its a POS-Dont Bother 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Sublime1 97,539
Abby 7-24 19 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search