Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977988 Sep 7, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would NEVER, under any circumstances, vote for a republican again. Never, ever. I believe in equal right for all. I believe in women's rights. I believe in taking care of the less fortunate amongst us. I do not believe in elitism,etc. In other words, I support everything Republicans are against.
You failed to know a historical fact so you do a stompy feet rant.

This is rational to you?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#977989 Sep 7, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>you want so badly to paint Obama as just another 'Bush ' that you ignore the significant differences in the Obama moderate , multi-lateral foreign policy approach. For one, Obama hasn't shifted from his belief that economic sanctions, U S pressure, and promoting international solidarity in support of international norms of order and war can still work to force Assad to end his chemical and nuclear programs--- it worked in Iraq with Hussein ending his own chemical and nuke programs ,but Bush&Cheney chose to deny that success so as to promote preventive war instead. I have yet to see one bit of evidence that Obama has given up on a multi-lateral approach and choose a military unilateralism instead. "Far from callous moral indifference, however, President Obama’s foreign policy appears to be motivated by a profound commitment to prudence—the acceptance of a fact that makes neo-cons writhe: that America’s ability to accomplish good is limited and that the world is complicated. In an interview at the end of January, President Obama described his struggle with the relationship between U.S. power and the evil of the world.“A big chunk of my day,” he explained, is occupied by news of war, terrorism, ethnic clashes, violence done to innocents. And what I have to constantly wrestle with is where and when can the United States intervene or act in ways that advance our national interest, advance our security, and speak to our highest ideals and sense of common humanity. And as I wrestle with those decisions, I am more mindful probably than most of not only our incredible strengths and capabilities, but also our limitations. "- See more at: http://www.frontporchrepublic.com/2013/03/in-...
Jean is risen!!!

Praise Jesus!!!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#977990 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text> You fail to admit the facts that employers have been cutting permanent jobs and shifting to part-time temps for a long time before Obamacare was ever passed. It has been a well-planned company management policy to keep laboring wages depressed and cut safety and health investments to the bone to preserve more profits going to executive salaries and benefits and top shareholders no matter whether the company may be failing .
So you fail to learn from History because someone else did it?
Real intelligent...
Or, is it a lack of intelligence?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#977991 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text> You fail to admit the facts that employers have been cutting permanent jobs and shifting to part-time temps for a long time before Obamacare was ever passed. It has been a well-planned company management policy to keep laboring wages depressed and cut safety and health investments to the bone to preserve more profits going to executive salaries and benefits and top shareholders no matter whether the company may be failing .
The sole purpose of business is to provide a return to shareholders.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977992 Sep 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pills? where's my pills?" Limbaughs first words when he wakes up
I have no interest in your sex life.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977993 Sep 7, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
following that logic, the reasons Romney lost wre Bush's Iraq fiasco
Illogical statement.

Hilary as SoS was directly involved with pulling the rug out from allies, betrayals, and questionable policies.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977994 Sep 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Jean is risen!!!
Praise Jesus!!!
I apologize- I asked.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977995 Sep 7, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Flo drank anti freeze, poor slob thought it was Zarex. She's been ticking ever since
What is irritating to you lily is that you know in another life she would be your best friend.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#977996 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
And, he was considered a B actor...
Bedtime for Bonzo?
lol! That's how easy it was to fool them!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#977997 Sep 7, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
So liberals can't or won't learn from History...
or...is it a question of IQ?
What's there to learn in this case?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#977998 Sep 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Recessions happen regularly as a natural part of the business cycle, but only Obama and FDR have delayed recovery for so long because of government policies.
Wow. So businesses have nothing to do with it?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#977999 Sep 7, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"yuck"
At least Reagan had a profession. Our current president, nobama is a proven failure. A little boy unable to do a man's job. I will say this, about nobama, he has fooled you, an easy job in as much as you are a fool. You are in love with an admitted hard drug user and one who has indulged in homosexual acts. One who is a flip flopper, you know as when he was against same sex marriage before he was for it, one who promised to get those who killed American's in Benghazi and did nothing, the one who drew a red line in the sand and then denied it, or the one who told putin before he was re-elected that when he won his second term he would have more freedom to act, and look at that situation now, putin laughs at our president.
Son, you have to get your head out of your behind.
Peace
KMA
lol! So now Hollywood is fine and dandy as a politics go?

Can't you people make up your minds on where you stand????

I love this comedy channel!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978000 Sep 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>obstructionists?? you idiot... Lets just say NO to more war you deranged moron...
Obama is gonna start World War III. What a dumbass you are! Karma whining ignorant idiot bullshit and crying stupid...
The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Liberalism
It's the culture....
lol!

The sky is falling!

The sky is falling!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978001 Sep 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed to know a historical fact so you do a stompy feet rant.
This is rational to you?
As opposed to your personal ideas of facts?

Almost anything beats it son!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#978002 Sep 7, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
So you fail to learn from History because someone else did it?
Real intelligent...
Or, is it a lack of intelligence?
liberal: A monkey see... A monkey do...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#978003 Sep 7, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
Right wing nuts support austerity. Their worship for the 1% has produced dire consequences which these buffoons still seek to expand.
Buffet stated that we here in the USA are in a race, war within ourselves. War of the classes and his class is winning ! Want to know the score?
http://neweconomy.net/content/wealth-inequali...
Buffet loss credibility with the LIE about the secretary salary and his failure to pay the IRS more money though he expected others to do so.

Nothing is more insufferable than a pompous ass who fails to look in the mirror.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978004 Sep 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Illogical statement.
Hilary as SoS was directly involved with pulling the rug out from allies, betrayals, and questionable policies.
From a right wing idiots perspective, almost anything in the real world is 'illogical'!
Shaking in our boots

Los Angeles, CA

#978005 Sep 7, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
He should certainly be executed if convicted (which sounds very likely). Send the old white trash out here; I'll take care of it and sleep like a baby that same night.
Of course the leftist phags in this country would never allow that, so you only have yourselves to blame.....
Now aren't you the big boy talking from the safety of your comfy little nook in mommy's basement!! Hilarious!! Go change your clothes pipsqueak, you reek of rancid bacon and teenage armpits. lmao.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#978006 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
What a terrible setback for the Australian people; yes, he's open for business, he'll sell the country to the Chinese.
They now have universal single payer healthcare and a high minimum wage; and I think free university education; not sure, but don't think he can mess with that. His views on women are sexist and backward, like most rightwingers who are so threatened by women.
lily has no clue what this person stands for or has done, but she sees Conservative Party as a red flag and she charges.

Amusing
Whatever

Gering, NE

#978007 Sep 7, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm.... Iran-Contra anyone?
Hmmmm.... Benghazi anyone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 47 min JOEL 70,555
Rediscovering Lost Photos From a Long-Ago West End 57 min Niemand 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 180,541
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 51,230
Pierre de Coubertin And Emancipation Proclamation (Jun '12) 1 hr fukuda 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Who 48,351
This guy is GOD to Piano Legs & the Malignant M... 4 hr YUPHesThe Devil 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr RACE 98,671
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:11 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:11PM
Spokesman says Soldier Field game clocks are fixed - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:04 PM
Can the Texans Steal the AFC South?
NBC Sports 2:10 PM
For Cutler, McCown was steadying force - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 5:01 PM
Will Mark Ingram's heavy workload stay level?
Bleacher Report 5:55 PM
Complete Preview for Jags vs. Colts