Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#977877 Sep 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
"phat crayons velveteen rabbit mentalticcase" have another hit Flo
"GFY" immoral loserTick.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#977878 Sep 7, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would NEVER, under any circumstances, vote for a republican again. Never, ever. I believe in equal right for all. I believe in women's rights. I believe in taking care of the less fortunate amongst us. I do not believe in elitism,etc. In other words, I support everything Republicans are against.
Everyone has equal rights. Women's rights? Why? Doesn't that fall under equal rights for all? I believe in helping the less fortunate, what I don't believe in is, the the Giverment paying for the less fortunate. That's not a government responsibility.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#977879 Sep 7, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you also believe that the Magic Negro's proselytizing and calling the world to action in Syria is a moral imperative especially coming from a schmuck who lies, cheats and reverses himself often?
Would you be willing to follow a Bernie Madoff, P.T. Barnum or Charles Ponzi because they claimed to have stumbled upon a moral imperative that needs addressing?
Or would you yawn widely and tell them to go yell "Wolf!" somewhere else?
Government, especially government under this azzhole, has no business talking about the morality of chemical weapon usage when the Boy Messiah's drones have killed more women and children peripherally than anyone's use of WMD in Syria.
This is why I keep a skeptical eye toward Federal Government PSA's.
What would be your reaction to a Boy Messiah Federal PSA showing a suffering old lady in a shoe with 13 starving kids and then concludes by pushing government-funded abortion as a human moral imperative? Shades of 1984, Fahrenheit 451,.....
Guess I'd have to learn more about who's behind these ads. Encouraging black fathers to be more involved with their children doesn't seem that intrusive to me.

The Democrats have pretty much ignored the plight of the black community and seem to like the status quo up to this point, so I'd be surprised if they were behind them.

When it comes to this president, his inexperience and naivety is his Achilles heel. He slid through his first term because others were doing the work of Obamacare for him and he was an absentee president, otherwise, when it involved hammering out compromises with the opposition. The liberal media kept the scrutiny off of him with Benghazi and the IRS until the storm passed.

So he has virtually been an isolated and untouchable president with others to fall back on and protect him and, thus, there has always been a chasm of disconnect with the American people.

This is the first time he knows what it's like to have the burdens of the presidency on his own shoulders standing alone without anyone to protect him and his reputation as a world leader on the line. He is truly out of his element and it's painfully showing.

Does that answer your question?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#977880 Sep 7, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with Lily, I hope Rand Paul is the Republican candidate. It will guarantee another political circus and a certain Republican loss. I'm not sure who is worse, Sarah Palin or Rand Paul but it will be entertaining.
I liked Obama the clowns act when he talked about "Corpse" men and how he visited all 57 states. The there is Jumpin Uncle Jo Biden, the gift that never stops giving.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#977881 Sep 7, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Trainee priest? Trained by Fr. O'Malley? Oh that's just fuggin great, then of course he became a boxer after wrestling with OMalley.
The left wrecked the economy of Australia, just as Obama is wrecking the American economy.

Meanwhile, you Bocajews have nothing in response except bigotry against the Roman Catholic Church, while worshipping all homosexuals except Roman Catholic priests.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#977882 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
"Cause, if you're white, it's alright"
Racist!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#977883 Sep 7, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest YOU go back and listen to the speech. He DID NOT say that he had made a decision to attack Syria.
"...the world has an obligation to make sure that we maintain the norm against the use of chemical weapons. Now, I have not made a final decision about various actions that might be taken to help enforce that norm. But as I’ve already said, I have had my military and our team look at a wide range of options. We have consulted with allies. We’ve consulted with Congress. We’ve been in conversations with all the interested parties."
https://historymusings.wordpress.com/2013/08/...
Wrong speech, you lying sack-o-shit. Go to the one later in the day where Obama is in the Rose Garden with Biden. Starting at 1:45 in the video.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#977884 Sep 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>lily's hubby...
http://mije.org/sites/default/files/imagecach...
It's the culture...
Baawwaaahhhh!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#977885 Sep 7, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would NEVER, under any circumstances, vote for a republican again. Never, ever. I believe in equal right for all. I believe in women's rights. I believe in taking care of the less fortunate amongst us. I do not believe in elitism,etc. In other words, I support everything Republicans are against.
...including unnecessary wars that are none of our business.

You people are in favor of group rights, but opposed to individual rights.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#977886 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
"Cause, if you're white, it's alright"
Race is no excuse for gross incompetence.

Or is it???
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#977887 Sep 7, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What about men's rights?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#977888 Sep 7, 2013
flack wrote:
NASA launches moon mission, from Virginia!!!!
A converted Minuteman__clever on NASA's part. The mission will explore dust particles that astronomers have been curious about for years. Additional missions using Minuteman missiles launched from Virginia are on the drawing board.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#977889 Sep 7, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
"GFY" immoral loserTick.
BULLCHITIC
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#977890 Sep 7, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
The toxic plague poisons of flock-ing MESSes of Ignorance.
Example?
Kids A, B,C, D, E, F and G all decide to take AP classes while in high school. They come from homes with modest, tightly balanced and budgeted incomes-some just a tad but over "US scribed poverty levels".
Kids H, I and J take them too...from two wage earner families, not quite as constrained to tightly provised budgets.
Kids L and M are in the same class as well-from lower income, more givverment dependent type backgrounds.
ALL are kids. ALL are taking the same class.
Why is it that kids L and M, are "rewarded monetarily, for future edu enhancements" while ALLLLLL the rest of the kids, receive NOTHING for doing the SAMe (if not MORE) amount of work.
The TOXIC poison of "affirmative action" libuhrulTIC givverment entitleMentalCase entitleMentality BULLCHIT.

Interesting all the more reason we should do as Obama advocated to treat education similar to Obamacare. That is to put in simple terms. Advance our education to progress towards Universal Education programs.
Otherwise we will continue to digress to where only the affluent will be eligible for quality education.
Buffet stated that we here in the USA are in a war within ourselves. War of the classes and his class is winning ! Want to know the score?
http://neweconomy.net/content/wealth-inequali...
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#977891 Sep 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What about men's rights?
Men’s rights? LOL ! Did you ever hear about the “Chauvinistic Imbalance”. Note your gods are all males. Hmmmm. Glass ceilings, second class status etc. which is all of males creation.
We here in the USA complain of the abusive ways others treat their women and here we tell them sit down be quite and the male will decide what medical procedures they will allow their women folks. You sir are a “ Hypocritical Bigot”!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#977892 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
"Pills? where's my pills?" Limbaughs first words when he wakes up
You must have meant "bills", as in $$$$$ bills. I hear he might buy all of that shthole boca rat-on, level it, and build a yachting club.....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#977893 Sep 7, 2013
Waxman wrote:
It's really pathetic listening to the Three Stooges (Obama, Kerry & the Pawn Susan Rice)- all liars & back stabbers of the military, try to make a case to put our forces & country in harms way.
Our standing in the world is worse now than it was under Bush.
Our Commander in Chief doesn't even know how to say "Corpsman" - he thinks they are corpses - the idiot.
pathetic...
I won't be listening to the moron's speech Tuesday.
Dont forget jumpin joe biden. He's really become a hidden gem for comedy material. Those four stooges are getting their azzes kicked clear across the globe and back....
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#977894 Sep 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Race is no excuse for gross incompetence.
Or is it???

LOL then the white race has a LOT to answer for.. Jim Crow, John Birch, KKK, Killing off the Indians with great biasis to name just a few.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#977895 Sep 7, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>That's just a little harsh coming from someone who never thought about writing a book, much less doing it. The lump of coal you talk about. I saw it given once...to my Grandfather as a joke. I suppose if it was given to you, there would be weeping and gnashing of teeth....
You were mean to your grandfather!

No wonder you are the way you are!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#977896 Sep 7, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Men’s rights? LOL ! Did you ever hear about the “Chauvinistic Imbalance”. Note your gods are all males. Hmmmm. Glass ceilings, second class status etc. which is all of males creation.
We here in the USA complain of the abusive ways others treat their women and here we tell them sit down be quite and the male will decide what medical procedures they will allow their women folks. You sir are a “ Hypocritical Bigot”!
Let's start with equal rights for men in child custody cases.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min welcome home 50,029
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,490
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who 46,993
Grocery Coupon and saving your pennies 1 hr Susan 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr WelbyMD 178,583
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr PEllen 98,344
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 5 hr Whats the Bulb An... 8

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]