DAMN...someone tell all the old people...STILL paying co-pays and decutables for every service and product they receive.<quoted text>
They will still be covered for life. Medicare pays 80% of medical expenses and the supplemental policy (paid by IBM) picks up the other 20%. That, my friend, is "free" medical care.
You really are a clueless, delusional idiot.
Ignorant beyond belief.
Ignorance like what your propagandizing, OUGHT to be punishable-locked behind bars, for crimes of immorality and stupidity.
Fkn delusional nutcase.