Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#977868 Sep 7, 2013
Ah peace.

lol
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#977869 Sep 7, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mix that propoganda drink for losers with orange flavored unkool aid, or just grape?
Flo drank anti freeze, poor slob thought it was Zarex. She's been ticking ever since

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#977870 Sep 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and listen to Obama's speech from August 30, the actual speech and not the media spin. Obama clearly stated that he has made the decision to attack Syria.
I suggest YOU go back and listen to the speech. He DID NOT say that he had made a decision to attack Syria.

"...the world has an obligation to make sure that we maintain the norm against the use of chemical weapons. Now, I have not made a final decision about various actions that might be taken to help enforce that norm. But as Ive already said, I have had my military and our team look at a wide range of options. We have consulted with allies. Weve consulted with Congress. Weve been in conversations with all the interested parties."

https://historymusings.wordpress.com/2013/08/...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#977871 Sep 7, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Flo drank anti freeze, poor slob thought it was Zarex. She's been ticking ever since
"GFY" you ignorant, depraved LunaTic.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#977872 Sep 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
After the Mid East foreign policy disaster, maybe you need to stop the bluster and concern yourself with who is your candidate.
I would NEVER, under any circumstances, vote for a republican again. Never, ever. I believe in equal right for all. I believe in women's rights. I believe in taking care of the less fortunate amongst us. I do not believe in elitism,etc. In other words, I support everything Republicans are against.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#977873 Sep 7, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
following that logic, the reasons Romney lost wre Bush's Iraq fiasco and the 13 EMBASSIES attacked during Bush's administration.
'13 Benghazis That Occurred on Bush's Watch Without a Peep from Fox News"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-cesca/13-be...
I'm curious, could you please explain why the different reactions:
1. President Obama's staff releases a picture of him in the oval office with his foot on the desk.
teabaggers and Faux news complain he has no respect for the office
2. President Bush's staff releases a picture of him, kicked back in his chair wiht BOTH FEET on the desk.
not a beep from anyone complaining about his lack of respect for the office.
3. One consulate is attacked during President Obama's tenure, where the ambassador was warned not to go.
Teabaggers and Fox news implement a campaign to smear the President and call for impeachment.
4. 13 embassies are attacked during the Bush administration, not a word of complaint from the teabaggers or fox news.
5. In the face of the worst economic disaster since the Great Depression and 2 wars (started by the previous administration), the deficit is increased by about $5 trillion dollars during President Obama's administration. President Obama includes the costs of the Iraq war into the budget and subsequent deficit, something the previous administration didn't do in order to hide the cost Teabaggers and Fox news have a field day complaining about runaway spending
6. the Deficit is doubled from $5.5 trillion to $11 trillion. and not only that, Bush manages to keep the cost of the Iraqi war out of the budget through special appropriations. Projected cost of the war range between $4 to $6 TRILLION, almost as much as the deficit increased under President Obama
So my question to you is why the different reactions?
what is the difference between both men?
"Cause, if you're white, it's alright"
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#977874 Sep 7, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
"GFY" you ignorant, depraved LunaTic.
"phat crayons velveteen rabbit mentalticcase" have another hit Flo
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#977875 Sep 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
At this point the Left is willing to just swallow the bitter pills.
"Pills? where's my pills?" Limbaughs first words when he wakes up
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#977876 Sep 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
At this point the Left is willing to just swallow the bitter pills.
The toxic plague poisons of flock-ing MESSes of Ignorance.

Example?

Kids A, B,C, D, E, F and G all decide to take AP classes while in high school. They come from homes with modest, tightly balanced and budgeted incomes-some just a tad but over "US scribed poverty levels".
Kids H, I and J take them too...from two wage earner families, not quite as constrained to tightly provised budgets.
Kids L and M are in the same class as well-from lower income, more givverment dependent type backgrounds.

ALL are kids. ALL are taking the same class.

Why is it that kids L and M, are "rewarded monetarily, for future edu enhancements" while ALLLLLL the rest of the kids, receive NOTHING for doing the SAMe (if not MORE) amount of work.

The TOXIC poison of "affirmative action" libuhrulTIC givverment entitleMentalCase entitleMentality BULLCHIT.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#977877 Sep 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
"phat crayons velveteen rabbit mentalticcase" have another hit Flo
"GFY" immoral loserTick.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#977878 Sep 7, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would NEVER, under any circumstances, vote for a republican again. Never, ever. I believe in equal right for all. I believe in women's rights. I believe in taking care of the less fortunate amongst us. I do not believe in elitism,etc. In other words, I support everything Republicans are against.
Everyone has equal rights. Women's rights? Why? Doesn't that fall under equal rights for all? I believe in helping the less fortunate, what I don't believe in is, the the Giverment paying for the less fortunate. That's not a government responsibility.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#977879 Sep 7, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you also believe that the Magic Negro's proselytizing and calling the world to action in Syria is a moral imperative especially coming from a schmuck who lies, cheats and reverses himself often?
Would you be willing to follow a Bernie Madoff, P.T. Barnum or Charles Ponzi because they claimed to have stumbled upon a moral imperative that needs addressing?
Or would you yawn widely and tell them to go yell "Wolf!" somewhere else?
Government, especially government under this azzhole, has no business talking about the morality of chemical weapon usage when the Boy Messiah's drones have killed more women and children peripherally than anyone's use of WMD in Syria.
This is why I keep a skeptical eye toward Federal Government PSA's.
What would be your reaction to a Boy Messiah Federal PSA showing a suffering old lady in a shoe with 13 starving kids and then concludes by pushing government-funded abortion as a human moral imperative? Shades of 1984, Fahrenheit 451,.....
Guess I'd have to learn more about who's behind these ads. Encouraging black fathers to be more involved with their children doesn't seem that intrusive to me.

The Democrats have pretty much ignored the plight of the black community and seem to like the status quo up to this point, so I'd be surprised if they were behind them.

When it comes to this president, his inexperience and naivety is his Achilles heel. He slid through his first term because others were doing the work of Obamacare for him and he was an absentee president, otherwise, when it involved hammering out compromises with the opposition. The liberal media kept the scrutiny off of him with Benghazi and the IRS until the storm passed.

So he has virtually been an isolated and untouchable president with others to fall back on and protect him and, thus, there has always been a chasm of disconnect with the American people.

This is the first time he knows what it's like to have the burdens of the presidency on his own shoulders standing alone without anyone to protect him and his reputation as a world leader on the line. He is truly out of his element and it's painfully showing.

Does that answer your question?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#977880 Sep 7, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with Lily, I hope Rand Paul is the Republican candidate. It will guarantee another political circus and a certain Republican loss. I'm not sure who is worse, Sarah Palin or Rand Paul but it will be entertaining.
I liked Obama the clowns act when he talked about "Corpse" men and how he visited all 57 states. The there is Jumpin Uncle Jo Biden, the gift that never stops giving.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#977881 Sep 7, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Trainee priest? Trained by Fr. O'Malley? Oh that's just fuggin great, then of course he became a boxer after wrestling with OMalley.
The left wrecked the economy of Australia, just as Obama is wrecking the American economy.

Meanwhile, you Bocajews have nothing in response except bigotry against the Roman Catholic Church, while worshipping all homosexuals except Roman Catholic priests.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#977882 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Racist!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#977883 Sep 7, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest YOU go back and listen to the speech. He DID NOT say that he had made a decision to attack Syria.
"...the world has an obligation to make sure that we maintain the norm against the use of chemical weapons. Now, I have not made a final decision about various actions that might be taken to help enforce that norm. But as Ive already said, I have had my military and our team look at a wide range of options. We have consulted with allies. Weve consulted with Congress. Weve been in conversations with all the interested parties."
https://historymusings.wordpress.com/2013/08/...
Wrong speech, you lying sack-o-shit. Go to the one later in the day where Obama is in the Rose Garden with Biden. Starting at 1:45 in the video.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#977884 Sep 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>lily's hubby...
http://mije.org/sites/default/files/imagecach...
It's the culture...
Baawwaaahhhh!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#977885 Sep 7, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
...including unnecessary wars that are none of our business.

You people are in favor of group rights, but opposed to individual rights.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#977886 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Race is no excuse for gross incompetence.

Or is it???
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#977887 Sep 7, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What about men's rights?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Jacques Ottawa 182,195
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min Homo Erectus 49,367
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr scirocco 68,914
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 51,305
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL 71,272
last post wins! (Apr '13) 5 hr L Morales 411
Holiday Greetings 7 hr Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?