Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,896)

Showing posts 897,901 - 897,920 of1,033,701
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what is Homer's problem?
Homer
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Hillary Clinton called Assad a "reformer" in 2011. Her successor now comparing him to Hitler.
Our foreign policy is totally confused and messy.
What foreign policy? Please explain.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Right whiners:
"OMG OMG Obama pissed off Israel!!! OMG OMG"
now its: "F*CK Israel"
With logic like that you should be working for the Obama State Department.

They probably understand and are sympathetic to throwing allies under the bus in order to save face.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Kerry asks the General for help against Sen Paul. General declines.
Rand Paul for President!

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
They did have WMD's Duhmbo...AND they invaded another nation, that requested our allied help pushing Saddam back into his own ruins.
What's the point of lobbing missiles if no regime change is not the goal?
Is lobbing missiles going to stop future use of (still in place) chemical weapons? Or just help al qeada/Hezbollah/Hamas have easier access to them?
Sigh...What a mess.
Sadam had old rusted canisters. That's it. We did not invade Iraq for old, out of date, rusted canisters.

They invaded Kuwait.

Look, I know you're a f*cking dumbass but when you can't separate Desert Storm & Bush Jrs war, then you are dumber than sh*t.

My God.

Furthermore Hezbollah is fighting for Assad. Doing nothing helps Hezbollah gain favor with Assad.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The WalMart I use just got rid of half the manned lanes. One person watching 14 registers.
Total bullshit__stop lying you dumb fk__people know about this stuff. YOU CAN'T LIE. Please stop trying.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The worse problem is most of these people won't see it coming.
Many companies have replaced receptionists with lobby telephones to call your party.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What foreign policy? Please explain.
BAM!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The WalMart I use just got rid of half the manned lanes. One person watching 14 registers.
Traditional supermarkets with their overpriced union labor are doomed, squeezed by Walmart/Sams/Costco on the bulk end and by smaller markets (Trader Joe/Sprouts/etc) for higher quality fresh produce, meats, and fish.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Total bullshit__stop lying you dumb fk__people know about this stuff. YOU CAN'T LIE. Please stop trying.
What possible reason would I lie? All the registers on the food side were removed and replaced with the unmanned ones. Sped up the time waiting by about half. You need to get out more.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>In someone's dreams. Walmart and select Target stores have those lanes. They do not replace multiple checkout lanes__maybe one day they will. You will be deader than dicks nuts before that happens__give it up already!
Every supermarket in town here has self-checkout lanes, typically six or eight stations. Unless the store is extremely busy, there will be fewer manned lanes in operation.

South Florida may be different because the clientele are too lazy or senile to operate the self-checkout.

Register clerks are needless overhead.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Total bullshit__stop lying you dumb fk__people know about this stuff. YOU CAN'T LIE. Please stop trying.
Realtime trying to turn chicken shit into chicken salad...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Kerry's testimony appears to be..
We aren't asking for a War Declaration because it is not a war war. It's a foreign relations save face work relation solution.
Any authorization to use force is a declaration of war and any limitations in such a declaration are not enforceable.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> What possible reason would I lie? All the registers on the food side were removed and replaced with the unmanned ones. Sped up the time waiting by about half. You need to get out more.
Got that right... The old fart Realtime needs to get out more... Deltona is as redneck and ignorant as Florida gets...

It's the culture...

Black Wino

Yucca Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Ooooooh...oooh... ooh...Weeeeee....! more gas and shameless sucking has come out of da mouth's of Horseface Kerry and leaders of both parties to blow and suck to death all of da Nations enemy's
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> What possible reason would I lie? All the registers on the food side were removed and replaced with the unmanned ones. Sped up the time waiting by about half. You need to get out more.
In fairness, there is typically one clerk provided to monitor all the unmanned lanes and to resolve any problems.

Realtime still shops at the A&P.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Home Depot and Lowe's also have self-checkout.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

McCain who supports Obama's not-really-a-War Declaration even though we won't take boots on the ground off the table tweets-

"Scandal! Caught playing iPhone game at 3+ hour Senate hearing - worst of all I lost!"

Yep, this a real serious debate on the merits of Obama's actions.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Any authorization to use force is a declaration of war and any limitations in such a declaration are not enforceable.
Yes
Congress declares and Administration implements.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadam had old rusted canisters. That's it. We did not invade Iraq for old, out of date, rusted canisters.
They invaded Kuwait.
Look, I know you're a f*cking dumbass but when you can't separate Desert Storm & Bush Jrs war, then you are dumber than sh*t.
My God.
Furthermore Hezbollah is fighting for Assad. Doing nothing helps Hezbollah gain favor with Assad.
Saddam was so irrelevant that a collation of 30 nations went in against him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 897,901 - 897,920 of1,033,701
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min CDC 47,055
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Poppo 167,532
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 27 min Sublime1 96,093
Amy 4-18 35 min j_m_w 26
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 38 min Eric 65,113
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 67,188
Abby 4-17 1 hr Mister Tonka 44
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs