Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#977833 Sep 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The French were whipped by the Germans in WWII.
It didn't help.
Too bad for you huh, library spammer Galt lol
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977834 Sep 7, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so have you pre-ordered your copy? you can help create even more democrats by giving copies to all the little kids that you lure to your house. Rush probably even gives a discount for a case of them for people who have the same 'hobby' as he does.
just kidding. you've probably never even been to the Dominican Republic.
Yep, if it would make you stop being butt hurt about it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#977836 Sep 7, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one listening to the media spin. I HAVE been listening and Obama has said nothing about going against Congress if they turn him down...even though he has the legal right to do so. I imagine he is probably regretting his decision to take this issue to Congress in the first place. Let's face it...the House has never supported the President.
Obama's decision to consult Congress to placate public opinion has merely complicated matters. I expect if Congress votes down Obama, it will open the door for further chemical weapons attacks which Congress will have to shoulder as a result of their actions. That's fine with me as I expect other countries to take action even if the U.S. doesn't.
Go back and listen to Obama's speech from August 30, the actual speech and not the media spin. Obama clearly stated that he has made the decision to attack Syria.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#977837 Sep 7, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
On Thursday, Kerry said the U.S. will “have lost credibility in the world” if it does nothing to oppose the use of chemical weapons but also insisted “this is not Iraq.”
To bolster his argument, Kerry said he and Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel both opposed the war in Iraq, despite both actually having voted to authorize force in 2002 when they were both U.S. senators.
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.
I agree that the U.S. will suffer a loss of credibility but the blame will be placed on Congress...not Obama. The world will see him, just as Cameron, as the leader who wanted to do the right thing but whose hands were tied by Congress.

As far as the 2002 authorization, Bush lied...soldiers died. That is the exact reason we should not be rushing into anything.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977838 Sep 7, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with Lily, I hope Rand Paul is the Republican candidate. It will guarantee another political circus and a certain Republican loss. I'm not sure who is worse, Sarah Palin or Rand Paul but it will be entertaining.
After the Mid East foreign policy disaster, maybe you need to stop the bluster and concern yourself with who is your candidate.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#977839 Sep 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have some news, Stevie. Sadam used chemical weapons in the late 80's & Obama was not President.
Maybe you should ask Reagan why he did nothing.
Let me help you out, chimpy dave:

1)"Nothing" as far as a loser like you would know

2)He didnt take overt military action because he was 50 times smarter than odumbo, and knew the middle east for what it is: a useless shthole of a morass where smelly camel pumpers have been killing each as long as they have existed.

That will be $42.50. Feel free to take a banana from petty cash....
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977840 Sep 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonic will talk about anything to avoid the embarrassment of Br'er Obama's journey into the briar patch of Syria.
Bam!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#977841 Sep 7, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad for you huh, library spammer Galt lol
You misunderstand Galt's position on libraries, but it's not worth the trouble to explain.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#977842 Sep 7, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one listening to the media spin. I HAVE been listening and Obama has said nothing about going against Congress if they turn him down...even though he has the legal right to do so. I imagine he is probably regretting his decision to take this issue to Congress in the first place. Let's face it...the House has never supported the President.
Obama's decision to consult Congress to placate public opinion has merely complicated matters. I expect if Congress votes down Obama, it will open the door for further chemical weapons attacks which Congress will have to shoulder as a result of their actions. That's fine with me as I expect other countries to take action even if the U.S. doesn't.
"I", "I', "I".

You are way too convinced of your own importance. Your opinion (retarded as it is) carries ZERO weight, and even less value.

Time for you to go clean out the latrines.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#977843 Sep 7, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that the U.S. will suffer a loss of credibility but the blame will be placed on Congress...not Obama. The world will see him, just as Cameron, as the leader who wanted to do the right thing but whose hands were tied by Congress.
As far as the 2002 authorization, Bush lied...soldiers died. That is the exact reason we should not be rushing into anything.
The "right thing" is to mind our own business and let Assad fight Al Qaeda.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#977845 Sep 7, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Operative word(s) in this paragraph happens is/are the acronym "IMO".
No one cares about your opinion, because you've proven yourself time and time again to be a retarded leftist chimp unworthy to continue living.
Do the right thing, and kill yourself now.....:-)
Unlike you, I am content to live as an independent, thinking human. You, on the other hand, have already been declared brain dead by Homeland Security.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#977846 Sep 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
After the Mid East foreign policy disaster, maybe you need to stop the bluster and concern yourself with who is your candidate.
Obama's Mid East disaster will help drag down Hillary and then the emerging truth about Benghazi will finish off the sick old hag.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977847 Sep 7, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that the U.S. will suffer a loss of credibility but the blame will be placed on Congress...not Obama. The world will see him, just as Cameron, as the leader who wanted to do the right thing but whose hands were tied by Congress.
As far as the 2002 authorization, Bush lied...soldiers died. That is the exact reason we should not be rushing into anything.
Obama's pulling the rug out from under his allies and over reactions has cost him his credibility.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#977848 Sep 7, 2013
USA UNDER ATTACK BY Jews wrote:
LARRY SINCLAIR IS THE GUY WHO HAD SEX WITH OBAMA AND SHARED COCAINE .
Senator Joseph Biden, Attorney General Biden, Larry Sinclair arrest, Larry Sinclair persecuton, Senator Biden Bill, June 16, 2008, The Fugitive Information Networked Database (FIND) Act of 2008,(S.3136), Senator Biden involved?, Obama Vice President?, Senator Biden or Attorney General Biden, please respond
Posted on June 25, 2008 | 27 Comments
Larry Sinclair was arrested on June 18, 2008, just after his news
conference at the National Press Club. Apparently a DC warrant
was fabricated to allow Sinclairs arrest. Almost a week later,
Sinclair was transported to Delaware and appeared before a judge.
Sinclair was released on his own recognizance.
Larry Sinclair has received 2 letters from the Social Security
Administration referring to an alleged Delaware warrant dated
February 5, 2008. That is just a few weeks after his first YouTube
video came out. The letters were dated June 16 and 17, 2008.
The Attorney General of Delaware is the son of Senator Joe Biden.
On June 16, Senator Joe Biden introduced a new Bill, The Fugitive Information Networked Database (FIND) Act of 2008 (S.3136).
The bill
will encourage States to enter new and outstanding felony warrants into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) database by authorizing grants to State and local agencies to upgrade their warrant databases. This upgrade will make their systems compatible and interoperable with the national database allowing for seamless entry of state and local warrants into the federal database. The FIND Act will also authorize additional funds for the extradition of fugitives.
Obviously Senator Biden and his staff have been working on this bill
for a while and someone associated with the bill must have expertise
in the area of warrants.
Read more about the bill here:
http://biden.senate.gov/press/press_releases/ ...
Here is the latest update from Larry Sinclair:
The following shows that the Delaware matter is nothing more than a vindictive attack by the Obama Camp those in powerful places who support Barack Obamas dirty Chicago Style Politics.
Under attack by "Jews"

Yo' anti semite racist.

You pitchfork and torch bearing peabrain herdpack lemming types need to quit poisoning the minds of future gens and just stick to the present. We've already declined enough years BACKWARDS during this current admin-w don't need any further regressions of the idioTic kind.

WTH. Is this a recap of the 60's "fry yo braincells cause Cubas got missiles pointing at us, and then regret all the stupid yo did" era?

Gaw, it's no damn wonder this nations been in such a mess the past few years.

There's already been enough of that. Time to GROW UP and act like rational, logical people again.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#977849 Sep 7, 2013
Newest poll numbers will come out on Monday for odumbo. I imagine he will now be between 10-20 points underwater, as opposed to the 6-10% he has been running since the emergence of his scandals.

Can you spell l-a-m-e d-u-c-k ???:-)

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#977850 Sep 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's Mid East disaster will help drag down Hillary and then the emerging truth about Benghazi will finish off the sick old hag.
Will the MSM allow the truth to be heard? They want the Hil-Bily in the Presidency. They covered for Susan Rice, they don't want the wrath of Hilary around their necks...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#977851 Sep 7, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I am content to live as an independent, thinking human. You, on the other hand, have already been declared brain dead by Homeland Security.
If your "thoughts" were non-biased and non-partisan, that might be a worthy status (if true). You are merely an odumbo sycophant however, and that places you in a category lower than pond scum.

Interesting you would invoke homeland security. We ran that dyke janet neopolitan out of this State years ago.....:-)

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#977852 Sep 7, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't know about that.
Scores Of Children to Be Disappointed When Grandparents Give Them Rush Limbaughs Book
Rush Limbaughs white haired army of senility has rushed to Amazon to pre-order his childrens book, thus insuring that a wave of disappointment will sweep across American kiddom this holiday season.
There are a lot of great books you could give a child for their birthday or Christmas, but the historically inaccurate ramblings of college dropout former drug addict who is trying to make sure that Little Jimmy never passes social studies isnt one of them.
The childhood trauma associated with getting this book could turn your grandbabies into same sex marriage supporting, atheistic Democrats. They will never forget their disappointment, and they will take out their frustration by rejecting everything that you and Rush Limbaugh stand for.
There is about to be an epidemic of disappointment sweeping the country this holiday season, as Rush Limbaughs book is about to replace a lump of coal as a childs least favorite gift.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/09/06/scores...
Rush Limpbals on Thanksgiving:

"The true story of Thanksgiving is how socialism failed. With all the great expectations and high hopes, it failed. And self-reliance, rugged individualism, free enterprise, whatever you call it, resulted in prosperity that they never dreamed of."

All those drugs short circuited his brain.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#977853 Sep 7, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Will the MSM allow the truth to be heard? They want the Hil-Bily in the Presidency. They covered for Susan Rice, they don't want the wrath of Hilary around their necks...
Rand Paul will be an anti-war candidate running against the candidate of the Obama/Clinton war machine.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#977854 Sep 7, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush Limpbals on Thanksgiving:
"The true story of Thanksgiving is how socialism failed. With all the great expectations and high hopes, it failed. And self-reliance, rugged individualism, free enterprise, whatever you call it, resulted in prosperity that they never dreamed of."
All those drugs short circuited his brain.
The Mayflower Compact was socialist and the colony initially failed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Bieber 185,036
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 51,526
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 71,557
abby03-02-15 4 hr Kuuipo 8
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr Graham Cracker 51,364
amy 3-3-15 6 hr Mister Tonka 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Cold Front 69,128
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:21AM
Shutdown CB Headlines Bears 2015 Free-Agent Big Board
NFL 6:51 AM
Pat McAfee jokingly begins recruiting Ndamukong Suh
Bleacher Report 8:11 AM
Luck Says Goodbye to the Neckbeard
Bleacher Report 8:57 AM
Colts Punter Trying to Recruit Suh
Bleacher Report 9:47 AM
Insider Buzz: Mutual Interest Between Andre Johnson and Indianapolis Colts