Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#977603 Sep 6, 2013
CBS correspondent Mark Phillips of the pro-war Obama media outlined Pope Francis's recent actions on the Syria issue:

MARK PHILLIPS: "This pope with the common touch has been uncommonly active, lobbying against an attack on Syria. He's used his last two major public appearances in St. Peter's Square to appeal to world leaders and that primarily means President Obama not to do it....Pope Francis has followed up his appeal by writing to Vladimir Putin as current president of the G-20.'Armed conflicts create profound divisions and deep wounds, which require many years to heal,' he said. It must have been music to the Russian president's ears."

"The Pope may be taking a moral position, in his mind, but in arguing against military action, he has entered into the world of partisan international politics. He's taken sides."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#977604 Sep 6, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughing is good!
I'm glad you feel that way. Here's some humor wrapped up in a very informative and useful (for you) package......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#977605 Sep 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
... and you think the government should take my money and spend it on reminding people they should be good instead of bad?
Idiots like you don't have money. If you did, you wouldn't live your life out on a website moron. You flocked up your life.

Stop blaming others, loser Obama voter.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#977606 Sep 6, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Whoa folks, wait a minute here.
I rarely log on to Topix anymore (too tedious), but I DID read a few pages of this forum. I am a Topix old timer, having been a posting veteran since 2007.
Let me clear you guys up on something:
"FENRIS/WARTURDS" and "WAXMAN/SHINYTINYERECTION " are a bi-racial gay COUPLE that live together in CT. "TINY" is anglo (but pathetically tries really hard to sound urban & tough), while "FENRIS/WARTURDS" (the SOCIOPATHIC-PSYCHO -RACIST) is black.
They have been notorious trolls on the gay sites for a long time, and it was in the earlier days of Topix (when they had actual profiles w/pics) that they outed themselves.
They usually get on Topix at the same time sharing their ignorance at the same time. Given as they look like a cross between barnyards animals and Ooompa Loompas from Willie Wonka, they were usually laughed out of the forum (or just ignored).
I am really finding it hard to believe some are legitimately debating with these intellectual lightweight, ID CHANGING, ID STEALING KNUCKLE DRAGGING, TOPIX TROLL CLOSET CASES.
Still LMFAO...CLOSET CASES...Ooompa Loompas from Willie Wonka...
This would also be useful for YOU....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#977607 Sep 6, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
They only said "Yeah, sure, you go get 'em Obama."
What does France and Japan have to lose if this is an abject failure? Besides being in another World War, I mean?
... they could become targets for Islamic extremists.

That's a bad thing if ya didn't know.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#977608 Sep 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You prefer neolib to neocon?
Whatever ... all you big government as sholes look the same to me.
The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd you fool... The Blind Lead...

The sad and dangerous part is, there's thousands of big government "Cheese Thieves" like you Detzing pimping, selling out America at the moment for Money, Power and Votes...

Add (Duped) Detzing firmly in the obam pro-warmongering column

It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#977609 Sep 6, 2013
DumbDave/2008Bill the Dingbat says:
Not Surprized wrote:
Whoa folks, wait a minute here.
I rarely log on to Topix anymore (too tedious), but I DID read a few pages of this forum. I am a Topix old timer, having been a posting veteran since 2007.
Let me clear you guys up on something:
"FENRIS/WARTURDS" and "WAXMAN/SHINYTINYERECTION " are a bi-racial gay COUPLE that live together in CT. "TINY" is anglo (but pathetically tries really hard to sound urban & tough), while "FENRIS/WARTURDS" (the SOCIOPATHIC-PSYCHO -RACIST) is black.
They have been notorious trolls on the gay sites for a long time, and it was in the earlier days of Topix (when they had actual profiles w/pics) that they outed themselves.
They usually get on Topix at the same time sharing their ignorance at the same time. Given as they look like a cross between barnyards animals and Ooompa Loompas from Willie Wonka, they were usually laughed out of the forum (or just ignored).
I am really finding it hard to believe some are legitimately debating with these intellectual lightweight, ID CHANGING, ID STEALING KNUCKLE DRAGGING, TOPIX TROLL CLOSET CASES.
Still LMFAO...CLOSET CASES...Ooompa Loompas from Willie Wonka...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#977610 Sep 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen anybody on here say it was a good idea.
Who did?
Not directed at you.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#977611 Sep 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
... and you think the government should take my money and spend it on reminding people they should be good instead of bad?
Yes, I do. If sending the right message makes a difference in the black community then, yes, I do want the government to take your money.

They'll take it anyway and waste it on something stupid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#977612 Sep 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain and Graham are a pretty small "wing" and virtual DemoKKKrats.
Watch the House vote to see where the Republicans are on war.
Rand Paul for President!
Mccan is an utter embarrassment to our State. Rand rocks....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#977613 Sep 6, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you just made up that source trying to be funny. I get it. Didn't click on it, but I get it.
That was very funny, Tenzing.
Not nearly as funny as:

younitwitsneverfailtocrackmeup.org

You have to sign up and give 'em your email address but you won't get any junk mail from 'em, just the occasional jury summons.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977614 Sep 6, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>theamericanconservativ e is leftwinger rag and you know it... sonicmoron cuts-n-pastes that lame site day and night..
Add Detzing to obama's war mongering crowd...
It's the culture...
Another sucker is caught. LOL

Yet, he claims not to have understand my post-
"It is more fascinating to watch the radical left becoming blood thirsty fanatics, than my ant farm.."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#977615 Sep 6, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, nutjob.
Easy for you to say ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#977616 Sep 6, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Carol"
Please do not correct any spelling or grammar mistakes made by "leosamapleanus". She is after all the expert. Her mistakes are typos, mistakes by those who dare to disagree with her are a sign of their lack of intelligence.
Peace
Don't we know it though...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#977618 Sep 6, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
The senate will authorize the action. The house will not even take it up. Two reasons why they will not;
- Even democrat's know such a resolution will not pass
- Republican's will not give cover for president nobama by rejecting said resolution. They will let him act as he see's fit. nobama is not happy.
Peace
Republicans should reject war in Syria and let Obama make that rejection a campaign issue if he chooses.

However, Boehner may not bring the resolution to a vote if it faces overwhelming defeat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977619 Sep 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
CBS correspondent Mark Phillips of the pro-war Obama media outlined Pope Francis's recent actions on the Syria issue:
MARK PHILLIPS: "This pope with the common touch has been uncommonly active, lobbying against an attack on Syria. He's used his last two major public appearances in St. Peter's Square to appeal to world leaders and that primarily means President Obama not to do it....Pope Francis has followed up his appeal by writing to Vladimir Putin as current president of the G-20.'Armed conflicts create profound divisions and deep wounds, which require many years to heal,' he said. It must have been music to the Russian president's ears."
"The Pope may be taking a moral position, in his mind, but in arguing against military action, he has entered into the world of partisan international politics. He's taken sides."
God forbid the Pope takes a moral position.

The outrage is bogus. I think the Catholic Church has been anti-war for several decades.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#977620 Sep 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Not nearly as funny as:
younitwitsneverfailtocrackmeup.org
You have to sign up and give 'em your email address but you won't get any junk mail from 'em, just the occasional jury summons.
Meant to say "no thanks" before. Same this time too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#977621 Sep 6, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Slurs? "homo" and "boy" are not slurs, they simply honestly describe certain persons.
Peace
KMA
Whatever you call your "dates" is your business, no point in airing it here.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#977622 Sep 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen anybody on here say it was a good idea.
Who did?
There are many Obama supporters here who back their leader right or wrong.

Saw Alan Grayson on NPR last night. Grayson is far from a Galt favorite, but his analysis of the Syrian situation was right on target. Grayson questions not only the wisdom of war, but the intelligence behind it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#977623 Sep 6, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Zzzzz... I don't argue with idiots Ditz.
<quoted text>
I know, you tend to agree with them.

At least that's been my observation.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Indemnity 179,658
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min RACE 98,556
Abby 10-30 13 min RACE 14
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Earthling-1 47,585
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 35 min Frijoles 70,146
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Boy G 50,755
Amy 10-30 3 hr edogxxx 11
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]