Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
897,801 - 897,820 of 1,079,042 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Idiot"!!! There was no need for Obama "to go to the UN for approval of his military strike" as Britain had already proposed the resolution that would authorize the use of military force against Syria. It was on August 28th that the Security Council failed to authorize the authorization.
I did not say it was "Israel's fault". I basically said they were feeding the frenzy. That is a FACT that can not be argued.
"Wall Street Journal’s article,“U.S., Allies Prepare to Act as Syria Intelligence Mounts,”(which was written before Obama sought Congressional approval) states:
One crucial piece of the emerging case came from Israeli spy services, which provided the Central Intelligence Agency with intelligence from inside an elite special Syrian unit that oversees Mr. Assad’s chemical weapons, Arab diplomats said. The intelligence, which the CIA was able to verify, showed that certain types of chemical weapons were moved in advance to the same Damascus suburbs where the attack allegedly took place a week ago, Arab diplomats said.
Both Mossad and the CIA are clearly compromised in terms of objectivity and legitimacy. Neither exists nor is expected to provide impartial evidence, but rather to facilitate by all means necessary the self-serving agendas, interests, and objectives of their respective governments.
That both Israel and the United States, as far back as 2007 have openly conspired together to overthrow the government of Syria through a carefully engineered sectarian bloodbath, discredits entirely their respective intelligence agencies. This is precisely why an impartial, objective third-party investigation has been called for by the international community and agreed upon by the Syrian government...."
http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-claims-agains...
Yes!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
September 6, 2013
G20 Ends Abruptly as Obama Calls Putin a Jackass
Posted by Andy Borowitz
ST. PETERSBURG (The Borowitz Report)—Hopes for a positive G20 summit crumbled today as President Obama blurted to Russia’s Vladimir Putin at a joint press appearance,“Everyone here thinks you’re a jackass.”
The press corps appeared stunned by the uncharacteristic outburst from Mr. Obama, who then unleashed a ten-minute tirade at the stone-faced Russian President.
“Look, I’m not just talking about Snowden and Syria,” Mr. Obama said.“What about Pussy Riot? What about your anti-gay laws? Total jackass moves, my friend.”
As Mr. Putin narrowed his eyes in frosty silence, Mr. Obama seemed to warm to his topic.
“If you think I’m the only one who feels this way, you’re kidding yourself,” Mr. Obama said, jabbing his finger in the direction of the Russian President’s face.“Ask Angela Merkel. Ask David Cameron. Ask the Turkish guy. Every last one of them thinks you’re a dick.”
Shortly after Mr. Obama’s volcanic performance, Mr. Putin released a terse official statement, reading,“I should be afraid of this skinny man? I wrestle bears
After one day of meetings, the G20 nations voted unanimously on a resolution that said maybe everyone should just go home.
I'm pretty sure Putin would box those gigantic ears if odumbo actually said this. Funny tho......
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the Iraqis owes Hussein an apology for hanging him for Crimes against Humanity?
The Butcher of Baghdad earned his name
He killed his own people, he didn't attack the US; awful? Yes, but it was a civil war, just like Syria. Putin has gassed his own people too.
None of this is or was any of our business; but, it was never or will it ever really be about those poor people getting gassed. But you're too dumb to get it.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Rush Limbaugh has written a book for young children. Now there is no reason why a pre-schooler shouldn’t be familiar with the basics of racism and woman-hating. Evidently the book involves “Rush Revere” taking a couple of children on a time-travel adventure to the first Thanksgiving. Now that’s unbelievable right off the bat—if Rush was at the first Thanksgiving, there would be no food for anyone else. Every November we would celebrate the day some loud-mouthed jerk stole everybody’s stuffing.

Read more: http://www.randirhodes.com/articles/daily-blo...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Idiot"!!! There was no need for Obama "to go to the UN for approval of his military strike" as Britain had already proposed the resolution that would authorize the use of military force against Syria. It was on August 28th that the Security Council failed to authorize the authorization.
I did not say it was "Israel's fault". I basically said they were feeding the frenzy. That is a FACT that can not be argued.
"Wall Street Journal’s article,“U.S., Allies Prepare to Act as Syria Intelligence Mounts,”(which was written before Obama sought Congressional approval) states:
One crucial piece of the emerging case came from Israeli spy services, which provided the Central Intelligence Agency with intelligence from inside an elite special Syrian unit that oversees Mr. Assad’s chemical weapons, Arab diplomats said. The intelligence, which the CIA was able to verify, showed that certain types of chemical weapons were moved in advance to the same Damascus suburbs where the attack allegedly took place a week ago, Arab diplomats said.
Both Mossad and the CIA are clearly compromised in terms of objectivity and legitimacy. Neither exists nor is expected to provide impartial evidence, but rather to facilitate by all means necessary the self-serving agendas, interests, and objectives of their respective governments.
That both Israel and the United States, as far back as 2007 have openly conspired together to overthrow the government of Syria through a carefully engineered sectarian bloodbath, discredits entirely their respective intelligence agencies. This is precisely why an impartial, objective third-party investigation has been called for by the international community and agreed upon by the Syrian government...."
http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-claims-agains...
What ferris said

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
They could send a million and no one would miss them, they have too many people as it is, time to start get rid of some.
I'm sure dumbass dave will be here shortly to point out your obvious genocidal tendenancies, racist fck.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Rush Limbaugh has written a book for young children. Now there is no reason why a pre-schooler shouldn’t be familiar with the basics of racism and woman-hating. Evidently the book involves “Rush Revere” taking a couple of children on a time-travel adventure to the first Thanksgiving. Now that’s unbelievable right off the bat—if Rush was at the first Thanksgiving, there would be no food for anyone else. Every November we would celebrate the day some loud-mouthed jerk stole everybody’s stuffing.
I am quite certain Limbaugh's book will have more merit and positive impact than that ode to dykeism "Heather Has Two Mommies"......

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Putin gassed the Chechnyans. He's got experience in killing his people.
Unfortunatly, he missed 2.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What ferris said
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
He killed his own people, he didn't attack the US; awful? Yes, but it was a civil war, just like Syria. Putin has gassed his own people too.
None of this is or was any of our business; but, it was never or will it ever really be about those poor people getting gassed. But you're too dumb to get it.
Hey Airhead, you say: "Putin has gassed his own people"

Elaborate airhead...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Elaborate about the racism and woman-hating, instead of being a cheese ball.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You idiots already do fine on your own.
Put all of you in a room and it would be like watching chickens without heads running around!
Dong, we're building up quite a Friday afternoon crowd here, and I'm sure they're all hungry. How bout some fried wontons on the house....
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
My pleasure :)
Only a Mad man would contemplate going to war alone against Russia and China-literally.
Repeat please!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Figures that an idiot like you would be more concerned about that than about Obama attacking Syria.
Shouldn't you people be talking about Benghazi again son?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is gonna start World War III. Your ignorance lily and running on dumbass and warmogering is still a morons best choice. What a dumbass!
It's the culture...
lol! Repeat please.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
This was published in January 2013!
U.S.'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad's regime'
Leaked emails from defense contractor refers to chemical weapons saying 'the idea is approved by Washington'
Read more:
http://web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/htt...
I've read it is 'their' way to reveal what they are up to - whether you understand it or not is of no consequence to them.
SORT.

Any update(d) stuff on that one?

Just wondering.

Article IV

1. This Treaty shall be subject to ratification in accordance with the constitutional procedures of each Party. This Treaty shall enter into force on the date of the exchange of instruments of ratification.

2. This Treaty shall remain in force until December 31, 2012 and may be extended by agreement of the Parties or superseded earlier by a subsequent agreement.

3. Each Party, in exercising its national sovereignty, may withdraw from this Treaty upon three months written notice to the other Party.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Why even bother posting this?
It's clear odumbo is going to be told "no" by congress. He'll probably shoot off some missiles anyway to save face, and what little political capital he had going into this "hail mary" effort will be gone for the remainder of his lame-duck term.
Any questions?
Do you know if they have any wolves in Syria son?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure dumbass dave will be here shortly to point out your obvious genocidal tendenancies, racist fck.
Chimpy dave was here a little bit ago, but ran off crying.......... http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Why even bother posting this?
It's clear odumbo is going to be told "no" by congress. He'll probably shoot off some missiles anyway to save face, and what little political capital he had going into this "hail mary" effort will be gone for the remainder of his lame-duck term.
Any questions?
lol! You should expand that question to EVERYTHING you post son.

And then take POSITIVE action and not post!

Boy, you people really do need a non con to help you in life!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure Putin would box those gigantic ears if odumbo actually said this. Funny tho......
lol! We all know you'd root for Russia over the US son.

All you commies are alike!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 min truth 48,866
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 min voice of peace 67,899
Abby 7-24 22 min edogxxx 2
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 28 min KrisChristie 1,856
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 47 min Frijoles 68,368
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,516
Amy 7-24 1 hr edogxxx 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 174,513
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••