Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
897,781 - 897,800 of 1,079,019 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the Liberal Media enforces double standards; one for Liberals and another for non-Liberals.
FYI

*Liberal democrats believe that in this country good and evil is divided along party lines.

*Progressives (aka liberals) actually believe all the caring people are in their party, while all the greedy, mean people are in the other.

*Those on the left also think that intelligence is meted out along party lines. They are the most brilliant people to ever inhabit this planet, and anyone who dares disagree with that is either a moron, or in the case of African-Americans, an Uncle Tom.

And don't you forget it!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They could send a million and no one would miss them, they have too many people as it is, time to start get rid of some.
I keep thinking if only 628 week abortions were legal-there wouldn't be a problem
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Putin gassed the Chechnyans. He's got experience in killing his people.
Chechnyans = muslim extremists; the more killed, the better.

Gas away Putin, we should do that in our urban hoods.....
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
But to answer your question. Won't be too long...for any of us.
Ohhhh, I meant out of the country son.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not too bright are you "douchebag". When Bush invaded Iraq, the size of the coalition participating in the invasion numbered four...the United States, Britain, Australia and Poland. Others became involved in "Post invasion" Iraq and most of those provided little or nothing in the way of actual support.
FACT: Obama's entry level "coalition of the willing" FAR outnumbers Bush's initial coalition.
Today, Australia, Canada, France, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Turkey and the UK issued a joint statement that they hold Syrian President Bashar al Assad responsible for the chemical attacks and condemn the "horrific" attack in Damascus. In their statement, they criticised the UN's response to the crisis, claiming it was "paralysed" and adding: "The world cannot wait for endless failed processes that can only lead to increased suffering in Syria and regional instability...." They called for a "strong international response" and their is no doubt they will join the United States in a military action against Iraq.(Or, take action on their own if the U.S. congress opts out and Obama respects their decision).
Recap:
Bush - Three.
Obama - Ten.
http://news.sky.com/story/1138124/syria-world...
USA,

Once again a condemnation is NOT the same as a coalition.

Hussein was condemned by the UN

On March 27,2003 Number of nations in the coalition was 49
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have any idea how stupid you genuinely are Gilligan?
Yeah... You Gilligan forever lost on that island in the pacific you idiot..
It's the culture...
lol! I know you don't son.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not too bright are you "douchebag". When Bush invaded Iraq, the size of the coalition participating in the invasion numbered four...the United States, Britain, Australia and Poland. Others became involved in "Post invasion" Iraq and most of those provided little or nothing in the way of actual support.
FACT: Obama's entry level "coalition of the willing" FAR outnumbers Bush's initial coalition.
Today, Australia, Canada, France, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Turkey and the UK issued a joint statement that they hold Syrian President Bashar al Assad responsible for the chemical attacks and condemn the "horrific" attack in Damascus. In their statement, they criticised the UN's response to the crisis, claiming it was "paralysed" and adding: "The world cannot wait for endless failed processes that can only lead to increased suffering in Syria and regional instability...." They called for a "strong international response" and their is no doubt they will join the United States in a military action against Iraq.(Or, take action on their own if the U.S. congress opts out and Obama respects their decision).
Recap:
Bush - Three.
Obama - Ten.
http://news.sky.com/story/1138124/syria-world...
Obama is gonna start World War III. What a dumbass!

I don't know who the bigger dumbass is, you or obama?? Looks like you!!

It's the culture..
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>The stupid is strong in that one, Obi. GOP = Grumpy Old Prick [although in his/her case, it might also mean Gormless Oafish Perv].
lol! And the balky attitude only appears to be growing stronger!

I suspect they live in fear of vanishing into insignificance!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"yuck"
OMG - OMG - OMG you should get together with "real dumb" you and he would make a hell of a slap stick comedy duo.
Peace
KMA
lol! You idiots already do fine on your own.

Put all of you in a room and it would be like watching chickens without heads running around!
Black Grunt

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Amira Solmaia I believe that he(Obama) is inherently a good man and thought that he could change the system (and lied, cheated, and stole to get there ... but who hasn't had to compromise their morals and ethics to reach the top?), but probably discovered that there were too many people holding the keys of power and dangling carrots in front of him. If he does the right thing, he and his family may be assassinated, but at least he would have saved the world for the time being from meaningless destruction. I would not doubt that those conspiring to have a war begin want it thus so that nuclear weapons can be used by the other side already have a means to hide underground until the fallout ends. In a way, it would be a way of exterminating the world of anybody other than themselves, so they can start their own civilization with their principles (and lies) intact. Too many people are wising up to the truth, so they would rather exterminate the diversity of the human race to maintain their genetically weak (or as they call "pure") bloodlines. However, I wouldn't get too scared yet. There are Watchers from the skies that are taking account of everything, and they will ensure that the true Children of Logos survive whatever catastrophe. Those with selfish and sinister intentions will surely meet death while the strong and faithful shall know eternal life. The world's kingdom shall crumble and the Kingdom of Heaven shall rise in its place with true liberty, justice, and equality for all.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a Mad man would contemplate going to war alone against Russia and China-literally.
lol! Repeat please!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is gonna start World War III. What a dumbass!
I don't know who the bigger dumbass is, you or obama?? Looks like you!!
It's the culture..
The sky is falling!

The sky is falling!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

September 6, 2013

G20 Ends Abruptly as Obama Calls Putin a Jackass

Posted by Andy Borowitz

ST. PETERSBURG (The Borowitz Report)—Hopes for a positive G20 summit crumbled today as President Obama blurted to Russia’s Vladimir Putin at a joint press appearance,“Everyone here thinks you’re a jackass.”

The press corps appeared stunned by the uncharacteristic outburst from Mr. Obama, who then unleashed a ten-minute tirade at the stone-faced Russian President.

“Look, I’m not just talking about Snowden and Syria,” Mr. Obama said.“What about Pussy Riot? What about your anti-gay laws? Total jackass moves, my friend.”

As Mr. Putin narrowed his eyes in frosty silence, Mr. Obama seemed to warm to his topic.

“If you think I’m the only one who feels this way, you’re kidding yourself,” Mr. Obama said, jabbing his finger in the direction of the Russian President’s face.“Ask Angela Merkel. Ask David Cameron. Ask the Turkish guy. Every last one of them thinks you’re a dick.”

Shortly after Mr. Obama’s volcanic performance, Mr. Putin released a terse official statement, reading,“I should be afraid of this skinny man? I wrestle bears
After one day of meetings, the G20 nations voted unanimously on a resolution that said maybe everyone should just go home.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Putin gassed the Chechnyans. He's got experience in killing his people.
So, the Iraqis owes Hussein an apology for hanging him for Crimes against Humanity?

The Butcher of Baghdad earned his name
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Repeat please!
My pleasure :)

Only a Mad man would contemplate going to war alone against Russia and China-literally.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are NO position to call anyone slow.
For the third time. Obama did not go to the UN for approval of his military strike.
A vote for condemnation is not the same thing. Rice's BS blood on their hands does not seem to be mustering much support for this military strike.
Let me get your illogical thoughts straight here-if I can. It is Israel's fault because they shared intelligence with the US?
That is most pathetic excuse for both being a anti-Zionist idiot and for Obama's decision for a military strike.
"Idiot"!!! There was no need for Obama "to go to the UN for approval of his military strike" as Britain had already proposed the resolution that would authorize the use of military force against Syria. It was on August 28th that the Security Council failed to authorize the authorization.

I did not say it was "Israel's fault". I basically said they were feeding the frenzy. That is a FACT that can not be argued.

"Wall Street Journal’s article,“U.S., Allies Prepare to Act as Syria Intelligence Mounts,”(which was written before Obama sought Congressional approval) states:

One crucial piece of the emerging case came from Israeli spy services, which provided the Central Intelligence Agency with intelligence from inside an elite special Syrian unit that oversees Mr. Assad’s chemical weapons, Arab diplomats said. The intelligence, which the CIA was able to verify, showed that certain types of chemical weapons were moved in advance to the same Damascus suburbs where the attack allegedly took place a week ago, Arab diplomats said.

Both Mossad and the CIA are clearly compromised in terms of objectivity and legitimacy. Neither exists nor is expected to provide impartial evidence, but rather to facilitate by all means necessary the self-serving agendas, interests, and objectives of their respective governments.

That both Israel and the United States, as far back as 2007 have openly conspired together to overthrow the government of Syria through a carefully engineered sectarian bloodbath, discredits entirely their respective intelligence agencies. This is precisely why an impartial, objective third-party investigation has been called for by the international community and agreed upon by the Syrian government...."

http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-claims-agains...

John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, old news pal__the world is good with chemical weapons it appears. Too bad the US destroyed it's own huge stock pile at Aberdeen.
Today's topic is Shellie Zimmerman dumping George and hoping to grab at least half of any loot he gains going forward.
She's not happy__ripping him a new one on national TV on day one. This will get ugly_er!
Figures that an idiot like you would be more concerned about that than about Obama attacking Syria.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

September 6, 2013
G20 Ends Abruptly as Obama Calls Putin a Jackass
Posted by Andy Borowitz
ST. PETERSBURG (The Borowitz Report)—Hopes for a positive G20 summit crumbled today as President Obama blurted to Russia’s Vladimir Putin at a joint press appearance,“Everyone here thinks you’re a jackass.”
The press corps appeared stunned by the uncharacteristic outburst from Mr. Obama, who then unleashed a ten-minute tirade at the stone-faced Russian President.
“Look, I’m not just talking about Snowden and Syria,” Mr. Obama said.“What about Pussy Riot? What about your anti-gay laws? Total jackass moves, my friend.”
As Mr. Putin narrowed his eyes in frosty silence, Mr. Obama seemed to warm to his topic.
“If you think I’m the only one who feels this way, you’re kidding yourself,” Mr. Obama said, jabbing his finger in the direction of the Russian President’s face.“Ask Angela Merkel. Ask David Cameron. Ask the Turkish guy. Every last one of them thinks you’re a dick.”
Shortly after Mr. Obama’s volcanic performance, Mr. Putin released a terse official statement, reading,“I should be afraid of this skinny man? I wrestle bears
After one day of meetings, the G20 nations voted unanimously on a resolution that said maybe everyone should just go home.
Obama is gonna start World War III. Your ignorance lily and running on dumbass and warmogering is still a morons best choice. What a dumbass!

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
He killed that night because they got into a fight; now she's divorcing him, he'll probably commit mass murder.
More likely that Obama will commit mass murder in Syria.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Idiot"!!! There was no need for Obama "to go to the UN for approval of his military strike" as Britain had already proposed the resolution that would authorize the use of military force against Syria. It was on August 28th that the Security Council failed to authorize the authorization.
I did not say it was "Israel's fault". I basically said they were feeding the frenzy. That is a FACT that can not be argued.
"Wall Street Journal’s article,“U.S., Allies Prepare to Act as Syria Intelligence Mounts,”(which was written before Obama sought Congressional approval) states:
One crucial piece of the emerging case came from Israeli spy services, which provided the Central Intelligence Agency with intelligence from inside an elite special Syrian unit that oversees Mr. Assad’s chemical weapons, Arab diplomats said. The intelligence, which the CIA was able to verify, showed that certain types of chemical weapons were moved in advance to the same Damascus suburbs where the attack allegedly took place a week ago, Arab diplomats said.
Both Mossad and the CIA are clearly compromised in terms of objectivity and legitimacy. Neither exists nor is expected to provide impartial evidence, but rather to facilitate by all means necessary the self-serving agendas, interests, and objectives of their respective governments.
That both Israel and the United States, as far back as 2007 have openly conspired together to overthrow the government of Syria through a carefully engineered sectarian bloodbath, discredits entirely their respective intelligence agencies. This is precisely why an impartial, objective third-party investigation has been called for by the international community and agreed upon by the Syrian government...."
http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-claims-agains...
Why even bother posting this?

It's clear odumbo is going to be told "no" by congress. He'll probably shoot off some missiles anyway to save face, and what little political capital he had going into this "hail mary" effort will be gone for the remainder of his lame-duck term.

Any questions?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-24 4 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-24 7 min edogxxx 1
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 10 min lolol 12
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min wojar 174,513
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 38 min Alon 67,898
Cheap Tomatoes 3 hr KidsWillSellTomatoesCHEAP 3
demo-crats are the root of violent crime in chi... 4 hr yamimi 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••