Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#977480 Sep 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, even better:
Was that history book you’re always referencing published by Charmin®?
Hi dummy.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#977481 Sep 6, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Or, maybe Assad will come to an agreement to stop
Or maybe we (as a nation) be told to stfu, get a clue and mind our own business under international laws and quit promoting anarchy in the mid-east.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#977482 Sep 6, 2013
I think Mr Putin is probably pisses as Hell at Assad. for using chemical weapons.

As consensus builds, don't be surprised if Assad admits the attack but it was done by a few roque soldiers that were punished for their action.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#977483 Sep 6, 2013
Where the ell is Jimmuh Carter. At least he could effectively and peacefully communicate with these people, Send the kids in D.C for some training on it for the love of REAL peaces sake.

START includes an intrusive verification regime consisting of a detailed data exchange, extensive notifications, 12 types of on-site inspection, and continuous monitoring activities designed to help verify that signatories are complying with their treaty obligations.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#977484 Sep 6, 2013
<quoted text>
That's your breathe i my. Shut yer mouth
Should have read "dummy"
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#977485 Sep 6, 2013
<quoted text>
That's your breathe i my. Shut yer mouth
Drinking again lily?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#977486 Sep 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Fenris the Scared Little Girl is a commie???
Well, I guess the signs were there all along I just didn't want to put two and two together ...
The commie would be you Boris, with your hand out.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#977487 Sep 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
I think Mr Putin is probably pisses as Hell at Assad. for using chemical weapons.
As consensus builds, don't be surprised if Assad admits the attack but it was done by a few roque soldiers that were punished for their action.
You think?

Baawwaaahhhh!!!!
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#977488 Sep 6, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa time out eh?
globalresearch is not a site I would quote on matters re: Israel or much else. That sites creator, a Canadian, is a right wing freakazoid as well as a holocaust denier.
Russia and Iran have just assumed ownership of Syria__no matter what Obama does.
Obama can walk away knowing that he did his best to intervene. Once in a while "oh well-fck it," is the best route__with Syria it's likely the only one.
Just got the stock email from former Rep Sen George Lemieux; he is in favor of striking Syria

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#977489 Sep 6, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi dummy.
Was that you that just drove by in the ice cream truck?

I'd have waved but I was busy workin' on a Spam® sandwich.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#977490 Sep 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
DumbDave thinks Putin pisses as hell!

Baawwaahhh!!!!

Where do these moron DemocRATS come from?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#977491 Sep 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Well that would be WONDERFUL-great-really good. Then we can turn all the boats the hell around...and get back to business as it SHOULD be, rather than this war mongering bullchit.

And just mark a big red X reminder on the northern parts of Syria for the time being.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977492 Sep 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what you're implying but based on your rightwinedness I'm confident its retarded. I said I was happy the al Jazeera Network got on the air if that's any help in forensically developing what you thought was a point.
Don't worry about it, it was met for others
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#977493 Sep 6, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe we (as a nation) be told to stfu, get a clue and mind our own business under international laws and quit promoting anarchy in the mid-east.
This is the United States of America you stupid velveteen tic phat kyrayonmethhead rabbit idiot.

Location hidden

#977494 Sep 6, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I take issue with that.

Its the government YOU elected that's being led around by the nose by the neocons and AIPAC, their constituents don't appear to want any part of it.

Location hidden

#977495 Sep 6, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The commie would be you Boris, with your hand out.
Say, isn't it time for your bikini wax appointment?

Better get a move on.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#977496 Sep 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that you that just drove by in the ice cream truck?
I'd have waved but I was busy workin' on a Spam® sandwich.
Sorry, sometimes we run over 7 year olds that are too stupid to know they shouldn't play in traffic, Ditz.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#977497 Sep 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Baawwaaahhhh!!!!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977498 Sep 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I thought you did all your shopping at totallyuselesscrap.com
I was sure that's where you got your history books.
Says the person who KNOWS that such a store exists
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#977499 Sep 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Should have read "dummy"
Thanks for the clarification, dummy.

It's no wonder Obama was elected with morons like you around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 min Mister Tonka 98,528
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Chicagoan by Birth 179,640
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min Poof1 50,750
Abby 10-30 55 min Mister Tonka 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 59 min RJS 7,829
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 70,140
Weekend violence in Chicago: 4 dead, 35 wounded 1 hr reality is a crutch 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]