Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
897,641 - 897,660 of 1,084,981 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's put it in simplisTic terms then.
LIBYA did NOT attack us.
We had NO business stepping foot in Libya, aiding and abetting al-islam and to failed statehood conditions, that has now spread to Syria like the plague that it is.
IRAN now has a democratic voting process in place.
We are NOT the United Police of America, OR the United Nations.
We are the United STATES of America-subjected to international LAWS just as anyone else is.
In other words, Opotus needs to step back over onto his OWN side of lines, and quit trying to bully others...and work FOR AMERICA, NOT against it.
Or let someone that doesn't have problems doing that-do the job thereof.
(No matter what SOME oil slurping, gweedy, neonazi boehnerbone head type republicans say)
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Carol refused to pledge allegiance to our country. Try to keep up, Galt.
I thought that was free speech?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

What happen? Four years later No Love, Obama ‘Strikes Out’ Obama fails to persuade G-20 leaders on Syria!! Obama a coalition of ?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even understand what ideas your are attempting to convey with your disjointed, incomprehensible mutterings?
They are lot more entertaining & funnier than your moronic grumpy old prick ramblings.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Ted Nugent; rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan, was being interviewed by a liberal journalist who also happens to be an animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked, "What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it,'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?'"

Nugent replied, "Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the Democrats in Congress."

The interview ended
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>A companywide glitch in Cabela's cash register system that added a 2.3 percent “Medical Excise Tax” to customers' purchases; everything from boots to bullets; was an error and will be refunded, a company spokesman said.
The error was discovered last week after consumers in several states notified the company that the surcharge appeared on their sales receipt and had been applied to all of their purchases.
"It was a glitch in the system,” said Cabela's spokesman Joe Arterburn said.
<BR><BR>
The error was limited to transactions that occurred Jan. 1 and was caught that same day by the Sidney, Neb.-based hunting and outdoor outfitter.
Images of Cabela's sales receipts showing the surcharge have appeared on various websites prompting several rumors. One rumor alleged that retailers had begun passing their employees' insurance coverage costs onto consumers in the form of a medical excise tax. Other sites claimed that because the tax had been applied to shoes and shirts that clothing and footwear are now considered medical devices under the new law.
Both speculations are false.
Geez Homer, you might want to put that up under debunked a few times each week__you know how forgetful some of these teabaggers are.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
The 2.3% Medical Excise Tax that began on January 1st is supposed to be "hidden" from the consumer,but it's been brought to the public's attention by hunting and fishing store Cabela's who have refused to hide it and are showing it as a separate line item tax on their receipts, the email states. I did some research and found directly from the IRS's website information that PROVES this to be true and an accurate portrayal of something hidden in "Obamacare" that I was not aware of! Now being skeptical of this I went to the IRS website and found this! Q1.
What is the medical device excise tax? A1. Section 4191 of the Internal Revenue Code
imposes an excise tax on the sale of certain medical devices by the manufacturer or importer of the device.
Q2. When does the tax go into effect? A2. The tax applies to sales of taxable medical devices after Dec. 31, 2012.
Q3. How much is the tax? A3. The tax is 2.3 percent of the sale price of the taxable medical device. See Chapter 5 of IRS Publication 510, Excise Taxes, and Notice 2012-77 for additional information on the determination of sale price.
IRS.gov
So being more curious I clicked on "Chapter 5 of IRS Publication 510." And what do I find under "MEDICAL DEVICES" under "MANUFACTURERS TAXES"? The following discussion of manufacturers taxes applies to the tax on: Guns and amo; Sport fishing equipment; Fishing rods and fishing poles; Electric outboard motors; Fishing tackle boxes; Bows, quivers, broadheads, and points; Arrow shafts; Coal; Taxable tires; Gas guzzler automobiles; and Vaccines. IRS.gov I think we have definitely been fooled, if we believe that the Affordable Care Act is all about health care. It truly does appear to be nothing more than a bill laden with a whole lot of taxes that we the people have yet to be aware of.
Please pass this on . I am still incredulous that this can go on .Where is our press ? I guess it’s just like Nancy Pelosi said…….We have to pass it to see what is in it . What is next? What else is there we do not know about? I am sick to death about our government
Who duped you with this one?

Tell me it wasn't an e-mail.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Yikes...

The democrats, who proposed cutting HHS by $150M this year, spent $150M building and advertising a website
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>tic
No such fweerider parasiTic type stoopid here doofus-I (as well as those around me) have always had to WORK for ours.

Duhmmy.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You should have deleted that last one. But I'm sure you forwarded it to as many people as you possibly could. Rightwingers love to spread lies, rumors, and innuendo. Oh and pass opinion off as fact. Oh and make crazy predictions.
lol
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>tic
toc
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Have a nice day-boneheads.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
How sad, I missed Realtime's rant(confusing issues) that you responded too.
Oh, well. She wasn't that good at math and I already stated she couldn't figure out the numbers.
Aww how cute__two trolls cuddling up.

Just an FYI fkface, Florida responds to dozens of posts per hour__it's his job. I rarely read the nonsense__yours either.

Stock market back up presently__over 15,000. OH MY!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Carol refused to pledge allegiance to our country. Try to keep up, Galt.
I refuse to pledge allegiance to Obama, Pelosi and Reid. That's your department. I pledge allegiance to the freedoms, self-reliance and opportunities this country once stood for and hope we will become that country again.

(BTW, not only am I doing laundry but also rearranging the bedroom. I am such a frikkin' amazing woman!)

Just taking a little break. But will come back later to try and reprogram you.

It's that "does not compute" switch that's broken.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Who duped you with this one?
Tell me it wasn't an e-mail.
No one duped me! I saw it in an article and couldn't resist yanking you libtards chain with it. Swallowed it whole just like I knew you would.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Ted Nugent; rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan, was being interviewed by a liberal journalist who also happens to be an animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked, "What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it,'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?'"
Nugent replied, "Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the Democrats in Congress."
The interview ended
Took a few seconds to sink in but almost spit out my coffee.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Well, I have a busy afternoon and evening. If I don't manage to get back around you'll have a good weekend. Richmond night racin'. PEACE!!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

The College Art Association website posted a notice this month:“The New York Life Insurance Company recently informed CAA that it will no longer offer catastrophic healthcare coverage previously available to CAA members.” Why? Because it “is no longer an option” for “associations whose members reside in different states” to provide such coverage. These members will have to seek help from their home states’ newly formed Obamacare exchanges. Plans offered to Modern Language Association (MLA) members will suffer a similar fate.

Other insurance providers are reporting cancellations. The Entertainment Industry Group Insurance Trust (TEIGIT) website posts the following notice:“All individual and/or Sole Proprietor Health Insurance will terminate January 1, 2014. This includes plans acquired as Members of our Affiliated Associations & their groups.” Those affiliated associations include the American Federation of Television and Radio Artists, the Dramatists Guild, the Graphic Arts Guild, NY Women in Film and Television, and many others.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Aww how cute__two trolls cuddling up.
Just an FYI fkface, Florida responds to dozens of posts per hour__it's his job. I rarely read the nonsense__yours either.
Stock market back up presently__over 15,000. OH MY!
Typical lowlife liberal using four letter words. RealDumb.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this "legitamate"? Or is it something you "made" up. Let's ask the "maid" if it is a "red hairing."
For an alleged grammar expert you have done your fair share of proving English is your secondary language.
Get real!
You're confusing [and for some strange obsession, saving] typos and a pun with a grammar--look the technical terms up. What I've pointed out is your obvious proclivity for writing in gibberish. Now, I know that you're on here as several damnably bad writers pretty much 24/7, but that's no excuse for your idiocy. GFY some more, and have your regular version of a nice day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min ISLAMIC TERROR APOLOGETIC 68,122
'African' stowaway's body found on US military ... 29 min BAN UR sorry fooking azz 3
Take a short 33 question test on gummint/history. 35 min I got over 84 percent 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 41 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,465
Ask Amy 8-1-14 2 hr Shari23 19
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr honeymylove 486
Abby 8-1-14 2 hr Mister Tonka 10
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Jacques in Ottawa 175,260
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••