Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
897,621 - 897,640 of 1,100,042 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#977273 Sep 6, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You should have deleted that last one. But I'm sure you forwarded it to as many people as you possibly could. Rightwingers love to spread lies, rumors, and innuendo. Oh and pass opinion off as fact. Oh and make crazy predictions.
lol
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977274 Sep 6, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>tic
toc
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#977275 Sep 6, 2013
Have a nice day-boneheads.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#977276 Sep 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
How sad, I missed Realtime's rant(confusing issues) that you responded too.
Oh, well. She wasn't that good at math and I already stated she couldn't figure out the numbers.
Aww how cute__two trolls cuddling up.

Just an FYI fkface, Florida responds to dozens of posts per hour__it's his job. I rarely read the nonsense__yours either.

Stock market back up presently__over 15,000. OH MY!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#977277 Sep 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Carol refused to pledge allegiance to our country. Try to keep up, Galt.
I refuse to pledge allegiance to Obama, Pelosi and Reid. That's your department. I pledge allegiance to the freedoms, self-reliance and opportunities this country once stood for and hope we will become that country again.

(BTW, not only am I doing laundry but also rearranging the bedroom. I am such a frikkin' amazing woman!)

Just taking a little break. But will come back later to try and reprogram you.

It's that "does not compute" switch that's broken.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#977278 Sep 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Who duped you with this one?
Tell me it wasn't an e-mail.
No one duped me! I saw it in an article and couldn't resist yanking you libtards chain with it. Swallowed it whole just like I knew you would.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#977279 Sep 6, 2013
flack wrote:
Ted Nugent; rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan, was being interviewed by a liberal journalist who also happens to be an animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked, "What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it,'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?'"
Nugent replied, "Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the Democrats in Congress."
The interview ended
Took a few seconds to sink in but almost spit out my coffee.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#977280 Sep 6, 2013
Well, I have a busy afternoon and evening. If I don't manage to get back around you'll have a good weekend. Richmond night racin'. PEACE!!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#977281 Sep 6, 2013
The College Art Association website posted a notice this month:“The New York Life Insurance Company recently informed CAA that it will no longer offer catastrophic healthcare coverage previously available to CAA members.” Why? Because it “is no longer an option” for “associations whose members reside in different states” to provide such coverage. These members will have to seek help from their home states’ newly formed Obamacare exchanges. Plans offered to Modern Language Association (MLA) members will suffer a similar fate.

Other insurance providers are reporting cancellations. The Entertainment Industry Group Insurance Trust (TEIGIT) website posts the following notice:“All individual and/or Sole Proprietor Health Insurance will terminate January 1, 2014. This includes plans acquired as Members of our Affiliated Associations & their groups.” Those affiliated associations include the American Federation of Television and Radio Artists, the Dramatists Guild, the Graphic Arts Guild, NY Women in Film and Television, and many others.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#977282 Sep 6, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Aww how cute__two trolls cuddling up.
Just an FYI fkface, Florida responds to dozens of posts per hour__it's his job. I rarely read the nonsense__yours either.
Typical lowlife liberal using four letter words. RealDumb.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#977283 Sep 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this "legitamate"? Or is it something you "made" up. Let's ask the "maid" if it is a "red hairing."
For an alleged grammar expert you have done your fair share of proving English is your secondary language.
Get real!
You're confusing [and for some strange obsession, saving] typos and a pun with a grammar--look the technical terms up. What I've pointed out is your obvious proclivity for writing in gibberish. Now, I know that you're on here as several damnably bad writers pretty much 24/7, but that's no excuse for your idiocy. GFY some more, and have your regular version of a nice day.
TheIndenpendentM ajority

London, KY

#977284 Sep 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Yikes...
The democrats, who proposed cutting HHS by $150M this year, spent $150M building and advertising a website
The insanity of Hollywierdness and Whineduhm, and the kiddies of a totally techno dependent generation sometimes.
Unreal (and a little scary sometimes!!)

Except for Jon Stewert, who manages to capture it all for what it really is so truthfully.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977285 Sep 6, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Aww how cute__two trolls cuddling up.
Good grief, the world hasn't come to end.

So you are Dave?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977286 Sep 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Who duped you with this one?
Tell me it wasn't an e-mail.
You and Realtime sound the same. Even the expressions you use.

Just sayin-
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977287 Sep 6, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> No one duped me! I saw it in an article and couldn't resist yanking you libtards chain with it. Swallowed it whole just like I knew you would.
That is about what it has come too.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#977288 Sep 6, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor leo. You took away the only thing she lived for on here.
GFY and MYOB, you lyin' leech of an SSI sucker. hat do you live for? Are you ever off here?(BTW, your last statement could use some work on structure.]

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#977290 Sep 6, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Took a few seconds to sink in but almost spit out my coffee.
Glad you liked it. Have a good weekend Carol.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977291 Sep 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You're confusing [and for some strange obsession, saving] typos and a pun with a grammar--look the technical terms up. What I've pointed out is your obvious proclivity for writing in gibberish. Now, I know that you're on here as several damnably bad writers pretty much 24/7, but that's no excuse for your idiocy. GFY some more, and have your regular version of a nice day.
Let me clear this up.

No one bought that the first time, cupcake.

Now grow up, get a life, face reality -no one cares what you think.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977292 Sep 6, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical lowlife liberal using four letter words. RealDumb.
Totally unhinged -I say.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#977293 Sep 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Realtime sound the same. Even the expressions you use.
Just sayin-
Both are old farts, using the expressions of their ancient childhood.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min LRS 177,364
Abby 8-29 11 min Kuuipo 9
Amy 8-29 18 min Sublime1 11
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 19 min KARAM BALOCH 33
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 35 min mahz 49,473
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 39 min TRD 68,364
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 40 min Mister Tonka 97,927
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs