Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#977404 Sep 6, 2013
steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush and Iraq=30 country coalition
Douchebag Oblama and Syria= France
Hilarious Doorknob
Not too bright are you "douchebag". When Bush invaded Iraq, the size of the coalition participating in the invasion numbered four...the United States, Britain, Australia and Poland. Others became involved in "Post invasion" Iraq and most of those provided little or nothing in the way of actual support.

FACT: Obama's entry level "coalition of the willing" FAR outnumbers Bush's initial coalition.

Today, Australia, Canada, France, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Turkey and the UK issued a joint statement that they hold Syrian President Bashar al Assad responsible for the chemical attacks and condemn the "horrific" attack in Damascus. In their statement, they criticised the UN's response to the crisis, claiming it was "paralysed" and adding: "The world cannot wait for endless failed processes that can only lead to increased suffering in Syria and regional instability...." They called for a "strong international response" and their is no doubt they will join the United States in a military action against Iraq.(Or, take action on their own if the U.S. congress opts out and Obama respects their decision).

Recap:

Bush - Three.
Obama - Ten.

http://news.sky.com/story/1138124/syria-world...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#977405 Sep 6, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They could send a million and no one would miss them, they have too many people as it is, time to start get rid of some.
You first...

It's the culture...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#977406 Sep 6, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fenris"
Calling "yuck" a donger, you should not, he lacks a dong. But then again on the other hand he is a ding dong.
Peace
Valid points, for certain.

He's actually named after the character from the movie "Sixteen Candles" but this guy is more like him physically

.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#977407 Sep 6, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the Liberal Media enforces double standards; one for Liberals and another for non-Liberals.
FYI

*Liberal democrats believe that in this country good and evil is divided along party lines.

*Progressives (aka liberals) actually believe all the caring people are in their party, while all the greedy, mean people are in the other.

*Those on the left also think that intelligence is meted out along party lines. They are the most brilliant people to ever inhabit this planet, and anyone who dares disagree with that is either a moron, or in the case of African-Americans, an Uncle Tom.

And don't you forget it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977408 Sep 6, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They could send a million and no one would miss them, they have too many people as it is, time to start get rid of some.
I keep thinking if only 628 week abortions were legal-there wouldn't be a problem
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#977409 Sep 6, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin gassed the Chechnyans. He's got experience in killing his people.
Chechnyans = muslim extremists; the more killed, the better.

Gas away Putin, we should do that in our urban hoods.....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#977410 Sep 6, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
But to answer your question. Won't be too long...for any of us.
Ohhhh, I meant out of the country son.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977411 Sep 6, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not too bright are you "douchebag". When Bush invaded Iraq, the size of the coalition participating in the invasion numbered four...the United States, Britain, Australia and Poland. Others became involved in "Post invasion" Iraq and most of those provided little or nothing in the way of actual support.
FACT: Obama's entry level "coalition of the willing" FAR outnumbers Bush's initial coalition.
Today, Australia, Canada, France, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Turkey and the UK issued a joint statement that they hold Syrian President Bashar al Assad responsible for the chemical attacks and condemn the "horrific" attack in Damascus. In their statement, they criticised the UN's response to the crisis, claiming it was "paralysed" and adding: "The world cannot wait for endless failed processes that can only lead to increased suffering in Syria and regional instability...." They called for a "strong international response" and their is no doubt they will join the United States in a military action against Iraq.(Or, take action on their own if the U.S. congress opts out and Obama respects their decision).
Recap:
Bush - Three.
Obama - Ten.
http://news.sky.com/story/1138124/syria-world...
USA,

Once again a condemnation is NOT the same as a coalition.

Hussein was condemned by the UN

On March 27,2003 Number of nations in the coalition was 49
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#977412 Sep 6, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have any idea how stupid you genuinely are Gilligan?
Yeah... You Gilligan forever lost on that island in the pacific you idiot..
It's the culture...
lol! I know you don't son.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#977413 Sep 6, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not too bright are you "douchebag". When Bush invaded Iraq, the size of the coalition participating in the invasion numbered four...the United States, Britain, Australia and Poland. Others became involved in "Post invasion" Iraq and most of those provided little or nothing in the way of actual support.
FACT: Obama's entry level "coalition of the willing" FAR outnumbers Bush's initial coalition.
Today, Australia, Canada, France, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Turkey and the UK issued a joint statement that they hold Syrian President Bashar al Assad responsible for the chemical attacks and condemn the "horrific" attack in Damascus. In their statement, they criticised the UN's response to the crisis, claiming it was "paralysed" and adding: "The world cannot wait for endless failed processes that can only lead to increased suffering in Syria and regional instability...." They called for a "strong international response" and their is no doubt they will join the United States in a military action against Iraq.(Or, take action on their own if the U.S. congress opts out and Obama respects their decision).
Recap:
Bush - Three.
Obama - Ten.
http://news.sky.com/story/1138124/syria-world...
Obama is gonna start World War III. What a dumbass!

I don't know who the bigger dumbass is, you or obama?? Looks like you!!

It's the culture..
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#977414 Sep 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>The stupid is strong in that one, Obi. GOP = Grumpy Old Prick [although in his/her case, it might also mean Gormless Oafish Perv].
lol! And the balky attitude only appears to be growing stronger!

I suspect they live in fear of vanishing into insignificance!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#977415 Sep 6, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"yuck"
OMG - OMG - OMG you should get together with "real dumb" you and he would make a hell of a slap stick comedy duo.
Peace
KMA
lol! You idiots already do fine on your own.

Put all of you in a room and it would be like watching chickens without heads running around!
Black Grunt

Athens, GA

#977416 Sep 6, 2013
From:
Amira Solmaia I believe that he(Obama) is inherently a good man and thought that he could change the system (and lied, cheated, and stole to get there ... but who hasn't had to compromise their morals and ethics to reach the top?), but probably discovered that there were too many people holding the keys of power and dangling carrots in front of him. If he does the right thing, he and his family may be assassinated, but at least he would have saved the world for the time being from meaningless destruction. I would not doubt that those conspiring to have a war begin want it thus so that nuclear weapons can be used by the other side already have a means to hide underground until the fallout ends. In a way, it would be a way of exterminating the world of anybody other than themselves, so they can start their own civilization with their principles (and lies) intact. Too many people are wising up to the truth, so they would rather exterminate the diversity of the human race to maintain their genetically weak (or as they call "pure") bloodlines. However, I wouldn't get too scared yet. There are Watchers from the skies that are taking account of everything, and they will ensure that the true Children of Logos survive whatever catastrophe. Those with selfish and sinister intentions will surely meet death while the strong and faithful shall know eternal life. The world's kingdom shall crumble and the Kingdom of Heaven shall rise in its place with true liberty, justice, and equality for all.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#977417 Sep 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a Mad man would contemplate going to war alone against Russia and China-literally.
lol! Repeat please!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#977419 Sep 6, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is gonna start World War III. What a dumbass!
I don't know who the bigger dumbass is, you or obama?? Looks like you!!
It's the culture..
The sky is falling!

The sky is falling!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#977420 Sep 6, 2013
September 6, 2013

G20 Ends Abruptly as Obama Calls Putin a Jackass

Posted by Andy Borowitz

ST. PETERSBURG (The Borowitz Report)—Hopes for a positive G20 summit crumbled today as President Obama blurted to Russia’s Vladimir Putin at a joint press appearance,“Everyone here thinks you’re a jackass.”

The press corps appeared stunned by the uncharacteristic outburst from Mr. Obama, who then unleashed a ten-minute tirade at the stone-faced Russian President.

“Look, I’m not just talking about Snowden and Syria,” Mr. Obama said.“What about Pussy Riot? What about your anti-gay laws? Total jackass moves, my friend.”

As Mr. Putin narrowed his eyes in frosty silence, Mr. Obama seemed to warm to his topic.

“If you think I’m the only one who feels this way, you’re kidding yourself,” Mr. Obama said, jabbing his finger in the direction of the Russian President’s face.“Ask Angela Merkel. Ask David Cameron. Ask the Turkish guy. Every last one of them thinks you’re a dick.”

Shortly after Mr. Obama’s volcanic performance, Mr. Putin released a terse official statement, reading,“I should be afraid of this skinny man? I wrestle bears
After one day of meetings, the G20 nations voted unanimously on a resolution that said maybe everyone should just go home.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977421 Sep 6, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin gassed the Chechnyans. He's got experience in killing his people.
So, the Iraqis owes Hussein an apology for hanging him for Crimes against Humanity?

The Butcher of Baghdad earned his name
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977422 Sep 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Repeat please!
My pleasure :)

Only a Mad man would contemplate going to war alone against Russia and China-literally.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#977423 Sep 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are NO position to call anyone slow.
For the third time. Obama did not go to the UN for approval of his military strike.
A vote for condemnation is not the same thing. Rice's BS blood on their hands does not seem to be mustering much support for this military strike.
Let me get your illogical thoughts straight here-if I can. It is Israel's fault because they shared intelligence with the US?
That is most pathetic excuse for both being a anti-Zionist idiot and for Obama's decision for a military strike.
"Idiot"!!! There was no need for Obama "to go to the UN for approval of his military strike" as Britain had already proposed the resolution that would authorize the use of military force against Syria. It was on August 28th that the Security Council failed to authorize the authorization.

I did not say it was "Israel's fault". I basically said they were feeding the frenzy. That is a FACT that can not be argued.

"Wall Street Journal’s article,“U.S., Allies Prepare to Act as Syria Intelligence Mounts,”(which was written before Obama sought Congressional approval) states:

One crucial piece of the emerging case came from Israeli spy services, which provided the Central Intelligence Agency with intelligence from inside an elite special Syrian unit that oversees Mr. Assad’s chemical weapons, Arab diplomats said. The intelligence, which the CIA was able to verify, showed that certain types of chemical weapons were moved in advance to the same Damascus suburbs where the attack allegedly took place a week ago, Arab diplomats said.

Both Mossad and the CIA are clearly compromised in terms of objectivity and legitimacy. Neither exists nor is expected to provide impartial evidence, but rather to facilitate by all means necessary the self-serving agendas, interests, and objectives of their respective governments.

That both Israel and the United States, as far back as 2007 have openly conspired together to overthrow the government of Syria through a carefully engineered sectarian bloodbath, discredits entirely their respective intelligence agencies. This is precisely why an impartial, objective third-party investigation has been called for by the international community and agreed upon by the Syrian government...."

http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-claims-agains...

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#977424 Sep 6, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, old news pal__the world is good with chemical weapons it appears. Too bad the US destroyed it's own huge stock pile at Aberdeen.
Today's topic is Shellie Zimmerman dumping George and hoping to grab at least half of any loot he gains going forward.
She's not happy__ripping him a new one on national TV on day one. This will get ugly_er!
Figures that an idiot like you would be more concerned about that than about Obama attacking Syria.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min Sunshine 181,798
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 49,183
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr cheluzal 98,851
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 5 hr barefoot2626 16
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 5 hr Cracker Jack 40
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:17 am PST

NBC Sports11:17AM
T.Y. Hilton is questionable, but they're not ruling him out
Bleacher Report11:28 AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
Bleacher Report11:39 AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports