Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#977322 Sep 6, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Your boy obama is a real piece of work Detzing.. You still kissin his ass??
lol! You idiots appear glued to Putins!!!!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#977323 Sep 6, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Buffet warned us that we have war right here in the USA and his side is winning. Any one keeping score?
http://neweconomy.net/content/wealth-inequali...
blah, blah, blah...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#977324 Sep 6, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>In the age of information...Your ignorance and running on empty is still a morons best choice. You can stick your chines made computer up your ass...
Obama is gonna start World War III. What a dumbass!
The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Liberalism
It's the culture...
ROTFLMAO!!!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#977325 Sep 6, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so fckn retarded I'm surprised you can walk and chew gum at the same time, chimpy......
lol! I know you can't son!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#977326 Sep 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>GFY, or wait a few, Farr. Your [in] The Closet crowd should be showing up for the regular weekend-long "happy" hour at your favorite saggy/faggy watering hole any time now, and they[?]'ll be more than delighted to lend you a hand or something.[Shelly Zimmerman files for divorce. Claims Georgy Pudgy was abusive.] LMAWAO
You make Shelly Zimmerman look hot. Then again, you do the same thing for George.....
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#977327 Sep 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol!
The sky is falling!
The sky is falling!
Con idiocy... it's hysterical!
Pieces o chit are falling from the sky! Hope you remembered your parachute!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#977328 Sep 6, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> No one duped me! I saw it in an article and couldn't resist yanking you libtards chain with it. Swallowed it whole just like I knew you would.
Pathetic excuse, Flack.

What site was that article?

Back when Flack was married, Mrs Flack walked in on Flack & Mrs Flack's best friend & Flack said: "Honest, honey, was wasn't really f*cking your best friend. We were just just doing as a joke to see the expression on your face. We knew you were going to come in the room."
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#977329 Sep 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Have to say that McCain's dual position of pushing for military action while warning of impeachment for boots on the ground is … confusing.
lol! You should be used to it son.

That's how you people operate.

Which is why you claim to hate non cons and 'commies' while supporting Putin against the United States!

You are such a confused bunch! And you CHOOSE that option no less!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#977330 Sep 6, 2013
Only deep in the dark chimpy jungle could this be possible......

Woman Charged With Raping Man, Bond Set At $75K
September 5, 2013 4:00 PM

— A 33-year-old man was allegedly held at gunpoint and forced to have sex with a woman in the backseat of a car after the woman’s female companion offered him a ride on the Near North Side over the summer.

The man begged one of his tormentors — who demanded he place his hands on her breasts and buttocks during the July 26 attack — to stop, Assistant Cook County State’s Attorney Amanda Pillsbury said Thursday.

He eventually escaped, running out of the car naked from the waist down and into a taxi where a cabbie helped him and drove him home to the suburbs, Pillsbury said.

The man had been walking in the 400 block of North Kingsbury early that morning when 25-year-old Cierra Ross allegedly pulled up to him and offered to give him a ride, the Chicago Sun-Times is reporting.

While she was driving, Ross pulled out a black revolver and ordered the man, who was in the passenger seat, to get in the back and have sex with her friend, Pillsbury said.

The woman in the backseat demanded that he take off his clothes and the man complied by taking off his shoes, pants and underwear before he was assaulted, Pillsbury said.

The two women also took $200 from the man, his credit cards and iPhone, according to a police report.

When the victim noticed a nearby cab’s headlights, he decided to flee and seek help, Pillsbury said.

The cabbie let the man use his cell phone to email himself a picture of Ross’ license plate number, Pillsbury said.

The victim later identified Ross in a lineup, Pillsbury said.

Ross, who also uses the alias Octavia Brown, was arrested on Tuesday, the police report said.

The other woman has not been charged.

Ross, who appeared in court Thursday in Jordan gym shoes and a black and red striped shirt, has previous misdemeanor prostitution convictions.

The mother of two currently is a waitress at Denny’s, her defense attorney told Judge Israel Desierto.

Desierto described the facts of the case as “somewhat unusual” before ordering Ross, of Olympia Fields, held in lieu of $75,000 bail for aggravated criminal sexual abuse and armed robbery.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#977331 Sep 6, 2013
This was published in January 2013!

U.S.'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad's regime'

Leaked emails from defense contractor refers to chemical weapons saying 'the idea is approved by Washington'

Read more:

http://web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/htt...

I've read it is 'their' way to reveal what they are up to - whether you understand it or not is of no consequence to them.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#977332 Sep 6, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to the be only grumpy old pick here today. How's meltdown mode going for you, dingbat?
You don't really know what an acronym is? One of Batty Loo's fictional fifth-grade finest? GFY, I'm tired of trying to teach the functionally illiterate for free...Just ignore me as I do you for the foreseeable future.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#977333 Sep 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I know you can't son!
Oh, hi donger!!

Why you so sad?? http://www.stickboydaily.com/images/2010/03/n...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#977334 Sep 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFSMAO!!!!!
Yeah... Gilligan you Rolling On The Floor Sucking (his) My Ass Off!!!!!

It's the culture...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#977335 Sep 6, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to the be only grumpy old pick here today. How's meltdown mode going for you, dingbat?
She really is a retarded tranny. The good news is that trait is trickling down to the little chimps in her "classroom"......
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#977336 Sep 6, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>There's some liberals who seem angry and are continuously looking bully and like conflict starting wars with obama.
The battle Homer is fighting is not with us, it's with himself.
It's the culture...
lol! Riiiiiight......
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#977337 Sep 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You don't really know what an acronym is? One of Batty Loo's fictional fifth-grade finest? GFY, I'm tired of trying to teach the functionally illiterate for free...Just ignore me as I do you for the foreseeable future.
Just a pathetic old fool leosnana ranting against her failures and miserable hillbilly condition...

You hillbilly never grow tired of making a dumbass out of yourself do you idiot??

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#977338 Sep 6, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
A welfare state and an overpowering central government dictating every aspect of our lives is not, nor has it ever been, the USA.
So bite me, you anonymous cowardly judge-it, whoever you are.
So if you want to be happy, then find another country that meets your needs son.

Why sit in front of your computer bitching and moaning? Do something to make your life constructive for a change!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#977339 Sep 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>GFY and MYOB, you lyin' leech of an SSI sucker. hat do you live for? Are you ever off here?(BTW, your last statement could use some work on structure.]
First "a grammar" now this? Wow!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#977340 Sep 6, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Just a pathetic old fool leosnana ranting against her failures and miserable hillbilly condition...
You hillbilly never grow tired of making a dumbass out of yourself do you idiot??
It's the culture...
You aren't giving ludospamdra a chance. Have you ever seen her fixed up?

http://www.davidwygant.com/blog-images/wp-con...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#977341 Sep 6, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I refuse to pledge allegiance to Obama, Pelosi and Reid. That's your department. I pledge allegiance to the freedoms, self-reliance and opportunities this country once stood for and hope we will become that country again.
(BTW, not only am I doing laundry but also rearranging the bedroom. I am such a frikkin' amazing woman!)
Just taking a little break. But will come back later to try and reprogram you.
It's that "does not compute" switch that's broken.
So when are you leaving for a better life son?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min Mister Tonka 98,888
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 52 min RACE 4,927
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 53 min RACE 1,539
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min wojar 182,318
Amy 12-28-14 54 min RACE 11
Dear Abby 12-28 1 hr RACE 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 71,305
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:12 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:12PM
Indianapolis Colts Cap Season with Fitting AFC South Sweep
NBC Sports12:50 AM
Colts cap 11-win season with 27-10 win over Titans - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:57 AM
Vikings finish off Bears with 13-9 win - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:23 AM
Coby Fleener Realizing His Potential, Developing into Solid TE for Colts Offense
NBC Sports 5:10 AM
League office to review Suh step on Monday