Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1250146 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Waxman

Windsor, CT

#977535 Sep 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a medical problem.
With Dumb Dave it's a mental problem. That idiot has been around for four years posting as various people. The idiot is identifiable because he makes claims and "refuses" to backup anything the weasel says.

He is nothing more that a frustrated unsuccessful zero. I pray for him, that some day he will lose his hate. He is a nasty dishonest dude. Typical DemocRAT.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#977536 Sep 6, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rip Off The Friggin' Lid Mama And Open?
Sounds sexual Aunt Battie...

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#977537 Sep 6, 2013
This one is for Flacktard & the rest of your climate change deniers.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/sa...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#977538 Sep 6, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Carol"
You have to understand that "homo" is a simple liberal loon. He thinks because;
- Fewer American's have a job
- Fewer American's are paying Dederal Income tax
- More American's, millions more, are relying on food stamps
- GDP growth is anemic
- The housing market, sales and new home starts are still depressed
- We have nobammakare a fiasco a majority of American's do not like
- Millions of American's have left the job force, they gave up and are no longer looking for work and led to businesses cutting employee hours
- The deficit is growing at record rates
- president nobama bombed Libya
- president nobama wants to bomb Syria
- president nobama took no action after American's were killed in Benghazi
- Fast and Furious got guns to the Mexican drug cartels
- president nobama passed on
In "homo's" world all of the above is good. president nobama tells him so. It's all Bush's fault.
Peace
That Homer...what are we going to do with him? He's so confused.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#977539 Sep 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Fenris the Scared Little Girl is a commie???
Well, I guess the signs were there all along I just didn't want to put two and two together ...
Did you need me, tubs? If I can get your and dong's fatazzes in the same cage, we can have a match under Laissez-faire rules. I know how much you two love the french......
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977540 Sep 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't count your eggs before they're chickens, a whole slew of countries just signed on at the G20 including France and Japan.
" ... free the oppressed and restore humanity?" What a joke, if that were truly our government's aim where were we on the Sudan, the Congo, and Rwanda?
That's more of that fun "America's only good and true and faithful" BS. There's a difference between patriotism and nationalism. I'm a patriot, you're a nationalist. Nazis were nationalists if you need a frame of reference.
The UN condemn and issued sanctions against Hussein. But, 49 nations was in the coalition.

A condemnation is not a commitment to go to war. It just condemns the actions.

Orlando, FL

#977541 Sep 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't you know? Lois is the author!
Tenzing was using me as a source? That was HIS source that HE used, nuthead.

Orlando, FL

#977542 Sep 6, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Airhead, you say: "Putin has gassed his own people"
Elaborate airhead...
Putin passed gas on his own people???

Oh, wait a minute. Nevermind.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#977543 Sep 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! It's like they claim to cheer for America, but put their money on Russia!
I dont gamble, but ANYONE with half a non-partisan brain would want to avoid any entanglement in Syria. You leftist phags have been bitching about similar involvement in Iraq for years; now its a "good idea"? Stop nuzzling baruck's nutsack, and use your shrunken heads for something besides a spooge container.

BTW, in a head-to-head battle no WAY that skinny wimp odumbo makes putin blink (and that fact works in all thinking men's favor)....

Orlando, FL

#977544 Sep 6, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds sexual Aunt Battie...
Only you would think that. But it still made me laugh.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#977545 Sep 6, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
With Dumb Dave it's a mental problem. That idiot has been around for four years posting as various people. The idiot is identifiable because he makes claims and "refuses" to backup anything the weasel says.
He is nothing more that a frustrated unsuccessful zero. I pray for him, that some day he will lose his hate. He is a nasty dishonest dude. Typical DemocRAT.
I LIKE dumb dave. He's both the primate pet and the lawn furniture I never had in one convenient, rolly-polly package.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#977546 Sep 6, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Stop what?
Too late for Assad one way or the other.
There was no reason for Syria to fall into the trap it's currently in beyond the sectarian thingy leading to the need for arms. Even with a population of 20 million plus and some oil deposits that shthole can't compare to any US state in the economic sense. It's like, "hey__what the fk do these people do to get by?"
Hah, they didn't do squat__the friends of government, Alewites, Baathist's etc were handed cushy deals and the workers-farmers-Sunnis-Christi ans were given the high hard one.
You already predicted Assad's downfall within 24 hours about a dozen times, and now Assad is defeating Obama's rebel army.

But your boy will bring American soldiers to the rescue.

Orlando, FL

#977548 Sep 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't count your eggs before they're chickens, a whole slew of countries just signed on at the G20 including France and Japan.
" ... free the oppressed and restore humanity?" What a joke, if that were truly our government's aim where were we on the Sudan, the Congo, and Rwanda?
That's more of that fun "America's only good and true and faithful" BS. There's a difference between patriotism and nationalism. I'm a patriot, you're a nationalist. Nazis were nationalists if you need a frame of reference.
They only said "Yeah, sure, you go get 'em Obama."

What does France and Japan have to lose if this is an abject failure? Besides being in another World War, I mean?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977549 Sep 6, 2013
With all this dumb ex-patrioting people here, did anyone post about someone in Iran issuing a fatwa?

http://alireza-forghani.blogfa.com/post-118.a...
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#977550 Sep 6, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only you would think that. But it still made me laugh.
Laughing is good!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#977551 Sep 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about it Dave
Why do you ask the impossible?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#977552 Sep 6, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin passed gas on his own people???
Oh, wait a minute. Nevermind.
Libtarded Airheads like Lily seem to think so, but she cannot back up anything she says. Lily has a mental problem for sure.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#977553 Sep 6, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning clueless liar. How did you say Sweden is doing"? Just fine?Baawwaahhh!!!
Nostrilis Waxman wrote;
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
Waxman wrote:#56397
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621
QUOTE who="Waxman/Waxturds
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman": I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.
WAXTURDS wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
WAXTURDS wrote:
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K. I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
"THE WAXTURD TROLLING SOCKPUPPET SHITSHOW"
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker WAXTURDS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
WAXTURDS trolling carnival:
"RUSH10ME ", "tell_it_like _it_ IS","Jorge Zimmerman", "Wilhelm From Germany", Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, shinningelectr0n,Masama Muhfugger, Joey Bidewide, "Buroc Millhouse Obama",Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, LiberalsAreHypocrites, SHADOW,Borat Hussein Ovomit, Bonnie, OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer, opo, lily uses US IP, NuculurNutsurpriZed, moshx, shinningelectr0n, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, Nat Turner,TheIndependentMajority, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
"Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people."
Spell "Manhattan " for us "TURDS"!
Oh, "hi" phag.......

Orlando, FL

#977554 Sep 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I thought you did all your shopping at totallyuselesscrap.com
I was sure that's where you got your history books.
Oh, so you just made up that source trying to be funny. I get it. Didn't click on it, but I get it.

That was very funny, Tenzing.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#977555 Sep 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy for you to say ...
Hi, nutjob.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Learn to Read 191,837
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 48 min Mark 51,996
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 59 min RACE 6,135
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Progressive 53,902
San Francisco full of crap 1 hr ButtLuvinBoy 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 70,129
This Racist Party should be Banned. 2 hr Pat Buttram 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr dem 99,858
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages