Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,873)

Showing posts 897,441 - 897,460 of1,036,702
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on with your delusional, depraved dreams sicko.
Because that's ALL you can do.
lol! You consider being called 'generic' makes the person sick?!?!?!

You're a bigger idiot than I thought you were son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
And learn some respect of and For OTHERS, or you will NEVER get any in return.
EVER.
Son, you and your kind need to understand that and not simply demand it from others.

When you right wing nuts grow up (if you grow up), it might sink in!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>bushie boy did lie.
Are you saying he didn't?
Yeah I guess if Bush Lied than John Kerry, Bill Clinton must have Lied!! Right?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hey. what's up with Independent suddenly throwing the kkkhunttt word around?
And even Lois Lane is cussin up a storm lately? Oh My!
They don't like looking more foolish than they thought they were.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hey. what's up with Independent suddenly throwing the kkkhunttt word around?
And even Lois Lane is cussin up a storm lately? Oh My!
Realtime patronizes, disparages, or otherwise denigrates females.

Realtime's attitude is of superiority in the belief that women are inferior to him and thus deserving of less than equal treatment...

Realtime would set up a jihad emirate and establish Sharia law given the chance. His goal never changes... Realtime answers the question as to which side actually 'wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant'...

Realtime, a pathetic old fool (1947) ranting against his life failures and miserable condition... He never grows tired of making an idiot out of himself or hating on women and Hispanics.

It's the culture...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
Gurgle on this...

Obama:
True: 22 percent
Mostly true: 24 percent
Half true: 27 percent
Mostly false: 12 percent
False: 14 percent
Pants on fire: 2 percent

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barac...

1 in 5 things he says is true...low expectations huh?

now go and rinse your filthy mouth out...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You consider being called 'generic' makes the person sick?!?!?!
You're a bigger idiot than I thought you were son!
Wen you learn to spell geriatric you ignorant idiot, only then will you be set free you genuine dumbass...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

when

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Sonar, learn a trade, and the 'make things equal' idiots blow their load...

"...When my dad was a kid in Scotland, Britain was practicing a very successful exam system called 11-plus. Dad came from a huge working-class family and as is often the case, one of them had an IQ much higher than the others. They all took their 11-plus test at age 11. His brothers did fairly poorly and he did incredibly well. The brothers were then diverted from academia and put into trade schools, whereas my father got scholarships for private school and eventually got a degree in physics from Glasgow University. The brothers did very well working at a printing press and now lead fulfilled lives as proud tradesmen. My father went on to develop sonar equipment that called the Russians’ nuclear-submarine bluff and helped lead to the fall of communism. This was all thanks to the 11-plus system and it worked beautifully for over 30 years until 1976 when the egalitarians decided it was cruel to admit that some kids are simply not as smart as others."

http://takimag.com/article/a_nation_of_workin...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

unions and sleeping on the job

".... I know a union electrician here who easily clears $100K a year and he’s only 32. There is a huge demand for his level of expertise and if he doesn’t feel like working, he can rent his license out to a site that’s dying for it. Sometimes the union even pays him not to work because they want to give some new kids a chance. A few weekends ago, he and his buddies made $10K each. The job was past deadline so everyone had to work around the clock. That meant they’d bring cots and add up their breaks until they could take a six-hour stretch on the mat. Staying at the site all weekend meant overtime became time-and-a-half became double overtime, and by the time Sunday night rolled around, they were making more than most doctors."

http://takimag.com/article/a_nation_of_workin...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>They don't like looking more foolish than they thought they were.
Nothing is more terrible than your ignorance in action Gilligan...

Yeah...

It's the culture...
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
Lied about what you dog eating asian squats boy?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Knowing your friends...

"Revealed: UK Government let British company export nerve gas chemicals to Syria"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Oh boy!

Bush lied...

{Syrian refugee:'Obama lied to us'}

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/01/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Liberals, military force, and I was for it before I was against it...

"...Democrats prefer and advocate for U.S. intervention, including messy, bloody, military intervention, in places where there is little or, preferably, no US national interest at stake, e.g., Vietnam, Libya, ex-Yugoslavia. Find a place where there are US interests at risk--e.g., Panama, Central America, Iran, Cuba--they go into pacifist-anti-imperialist-defe nder-of-the-peoples-of-the-Thi rd-World mode. Also curiously, as we saw most spectacularly in Vietnam, once the US does go in, they quickly begin to doubt the wisdom of the move, and even turn against the US intervention. They know that once we do intervene, even if it was in a place of no or limited importance before, the act of intervening creates US national interests, e.g., the need to show that the US cannot be defeated, that we mean what we say, etc. Once such interests are created, the liberals, "summer soldiers" if there ever were, become very critical of the intervention, and actively work to sabotage the US effort."

http://thediplomad.blogspot.com/2013/08/from-...
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some observers abroad see Obama's slowness to act as Russia and Iran being happy to see America humiliated by a closer association with the jihadists who are supposed to be its sworn enemy - the nature of asymmetrical warfare - and a worse danger.
"But it remains the case that if you consciously lead from behind, as Mr. Obama wants to do, you sometimes cannot see where you are going."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...
Think that's the problem. He leads from behind domestically - Benghazi, IRS targeting, illegal DOJ confiscations - and can't see where he's going abroad either.
Domestically, he seems to think "if I do nothing, say nothing and pretend like nothing's wrong, it will go away and become easier to convince people it was all a phony."
Abroad, he seems to believe world leaders are as enamored with him as you and the liberal media are and would not do anything to embarrass or displease him. If he does nothing, all will be well.
So, basically, he really does think it's all about him. That, of course, is the other problem.
Sure Carol, let's just jump in without considering the consequences. This is a totally different situation from Iraq. Sadam Hussein was politically isolated had didn't have any allies to speak of. Assad has both the Russians and the Iranians, both which are powers to be reckoned with.
Are you still harping about your phony scandals Carol? Benghazi was a tragedy but no one lied or covered up anything. The IRS also targeted progressive groups and asked them the same questions as the so called conservative groups. None of the right wing groups were denied 501(c)(4) status nor were they prevented from acting as though they had it.
There were no illegal DOJ confiscations you goddamned liar, any evidence obtained in the Rosen case was by a warrant issued by a federal judge.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Obama's 'I phart in Syria's general direction' moment

"One U.S. official who has been briefed on the options on Syria said he believed the White House would seek a level of intensity "just muscular enough not to get mocked" but not so devastating that it would prompt a response from Syrian allies Iran and Russia."

http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg...

geezus....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely! The President is brilliant.
About as brilliant as ignited flatulence.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

...and we wonder why Obama likes to golf...

"I have heard too many rumors of Valerie Jarrett intervening in presidential decisions -- or non-decisions -- to ignore them. Now contemplate for just a moment the Iranian-born Jarrett looking at the situation in Syria and not having a strong opinion on it. I would guess she would favor the Iranian side, which means to support Assad.

Then introduce the Saudis and the Turks, who support the other side and who have Obama's ear.

Now isn't that just a fancy dilemma? Jarrett telling Obama not to intervene and the Saudis and Turks telling him to go ahead and bomb the command and control infrastructure. And all the while Putin is stirring the pot, urging Obama to stay out.

To whom can Obama turn for disinterested advice? Reggie Love? Malia and Sasha? Hmmm. A man with no core beliefs except to collectivize the USA, a senior advisor with roots in one side of the debate, an incompetent SecState, a feckless Congress, foreign interests who support US military intervention to the last man, and now the UK Prime Minister urging standoff bombing. Not to mention a domestic press that has lost all credibility.

It's enough to drive a man right to the golf course."

F, 26 August 2013

http://thediplomad.blogspot.com/2013/08/democ...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
This feral chimp alert brought to you by the Fenris Lupine Network!!
1-year-old Brooklyn boy shot in head, killed as parents push stroller
By David Simpson,
for CNN
updated 11:55 PM EDT, Sun September 1, 2013
(CNN)-- A 1-year-old boy was shot and killed as his parents pushed his stroller across a Brooklyn street Sunday evening, New York City police said.
The parents of Antiq Hennis were pushing the stroller across Livonia Avenue, near their home, about 7:19 p.m. when the child was shot in the left side of the head, a police statement said. He was pronounced dead on arrival at Brookdale Hospital.
The police statement offered no details on the circumstances of the shooting and said no arrests had been made.
The shooting came two days after a Georgia jury convicted an 18-year-old man of murder in the shooting of a 1-year-old baby in a stroller in the coastal city of Brunswick.
De'Marquise Elkins faces a mandatory life sentence in the March 21 killing of Antonio Santiago. The child's mother said Elkins shot her and the baby after demanding money.
Breakthrough: Cops identify race of suspects

http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/breakthrough-cops-...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 897,441 - 897,460 of1,036,702
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min Catfish Hunter 96,275
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min Religionthebiglie 47,174
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 25 min Eric 65,547
Music Artists A to Z 34 min _Zoey_ 99
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min litesong 43,160
Abby 4-23 1 hr PEllen 29
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 167,716
Amy 4-23 1 hr cheluzal 40
ask amy 4-22 8 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••