Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,872)

Showing posts 897,421 - 897,440 of1,071,125
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Iran Plots Revenge, U.S. Says
The U.S. has intercepted an order from Iran to militants in Iraq to attack the U.S. Embassy and other American interests in Baghdad in the event of a strike on Syria, officials said, amid an expanding array of reprisal threats across the region.
U.S. officials also fear Hezbollah could attack the U.S. Embassy in Beirut and on Friday the State Department ordered nonessential U.S. diplomats to leave Lebanon because of security concerns.
The department has instructed nonessential staffers to leave Beirut and urged private U.S. citizens to depart Lebanon.
The step had been under consideration since last week when President Barack Obama said he was contemplating military action against the Syrian government for its alleged chemical weapons attack last month.
The U.S.is also pulling diplomats out of Adana, Turkey and is recommending that U.S. citizens "defer nonessential travel" to southeastern Turkey.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
The new president of Iran recognizes Israel.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Why the stocks have fallen.

Putin Says Russia To Assist Syria In Case of External Attack.

China has moved 1000 marines to Syria

Count off Progs, who still favors this war?

This is looking like a major war and I am wondering if any of you have re-evaluated.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! My fantasies? Why the heck did you have to put yours in print son? I simply took yours and helped you to expand it (since you simply can't think out of the box!)
O'bama focused like a laser on jobs. ROTFLMAO--again--clean energy woo hoo!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and check the net for photos! There are none, nobody wants to be seen with Dr. Death by Drone warmonger Obama.
Our Obama cheerleading Lame Stream Media would be publishing them if they existed
I did, there are plenty. You're a liar. So you're against the drone program?
Would a Republican president dismantle the drone program? If Mitt Romney won, we'd be bombing Iran.
You're just a racist. The drone program has be enormously successful.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Well, someone went and done it again. So here's the same post just to annoy my little judge-it.

He gave that man in a wheelchair his undivided attention and listened to his every word bending down to his eye level until he heard the entire story about his condition. He exchanged dialogue with him showing obvious empathy for his illness even though many other people were standing around waiting to shake his hand.

The issue of medical marijuana was not as understood or accepted in 2007 as it is today. Romney was put in a position of either having to spend a considerable amount of time debating this controversial issue with this one man or stating his stance on legalizing marijuana - medical or otherwise - while expressing his empathy and leaving it at that. It was not the time or place for anyone to ask a politician such a loaded question.

A lot of people at that time thought using marijuana for medicinal purposes was just an excuse to legalize it. Politicians "working a room" rarely, if ever, get into a political debate over a controversial issue with one person in the room.

Romney, I'm sure, considered it a "gotcha" question and wasn't going to tell the man something he couldn't promise or back up after being put in that compromising position.

If he was against legalizing marijuana, he couldn't very well say he personally would not have anyone arrested for breaking the law.

People's opinion about medical marijuana have changed with more information and education over the years. If asked the same question today, Romney might have had a completely different answer.

Romney responded no differently than any other politician when asked a "no win" question working a crowded room. For all we know, the man in the wheelchair could have been a plant.

In California, using marijuana for medicinal purposes had become a farce. Everyone had some kind of medical issue and prescriptions were being handed out like candy. Marijuana stores were on every street corner.

(It's more fun to re-post the longer ones.)

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another dumbf*ck right whiner who claims Obama never worked a day in his life.
So., are you this f*king stupid or just a liar?
A resounding BOTH--as with the rest of the drawer. I keep being reminded of Gene Hackman's explanation of his father's racism in "Mississippi Burning." These Grumpy Old Pricks just can't stand it when they're obviously no better than a...POTUS.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
A new jobs report sends the right whiners scrambling to find negative aspects.
O'bama in crisis in Russia too--he is trying to find positive lies to tell. LOL-er huh ah well um see I I I we um moving head I I I progress um ah well climate change er ee ii ee ii oh. blah blah blah...chemical weapons failing er um a well terrorists I am all for them. et el O'bama action network.
O'bama doesn't have the support of his own people-let alone anyone in the world.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

We owe our allegiance to our country and NOT to any leader -Ted Roosevelt

America First

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why yes of course he does-if O'bama bombs Syria, the President of Iran, will recognize Israel and bomb bomb them.
O'bama has his handy list. LOL. what a doofus.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Romney wasn't elected, it doesn't matter what he was in favor of or not. O'bama was elected on the premise that he would end the wars in the world. O'bama is the peace prize laureate.
The point is this: if Romney wanted to intervene in Syria; you'd all be waving the flag; if he wanted to bomb Iran, you'd be orgasmic.
You're too simple minded to understand the whole concept of the Middle East. You all whined and justified the Iraq invasion; basing it upon his gassing of his own people. What's different now?
You all became doves? or Russian sympathizers?
Uneffing believable.
I am not in support of any war; however, I don't think that we are privy to all of the intel either, nor should we be.
McCain and Graham have met with the rebels; they are pushing for this; they are Republican. So what's the deal?
I am of the mind that if there is to be war, then it should be paid for first and not stick the American people with the bill for years to come.
Israel and Saudi Arabia,Turkey, are pushing for this intervention.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Why the stocks have fallen.
Putin Says Russia To Assist Syria In Case of External Attack.
China has moved 1000 marines to Syria
Count off Progs, who still favors this war?
This is looking like a major war and I am wondering if any of you have re-evaluated.
Why don't you go and join the Russian army you traitor. Favor or not favor, you should still be an American.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
A new jobs report sends the right whiners scrambling to find negative aspects.
Nobody has to 'scramble' Dilbert. 169,000 jobs doesn't even keep up with population growth yet the unemployment rate went down. Also the June and July numbers were revised downward. Only a moran would believe things are getting better.

Obama comes on TV and starts blathering about how great the economy is doing and the DOW dropped 50 points in under 5 minutes. Dropping so fast in fact that I've had to change the number a couple of times just typing this.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Not a big surprise. I have posted before that Israel was meeting with Russia.

As the US weakened its position in Mid East with bumbled Hilary and Obama Foreign diplomacy, countries there became nervous and turned to Russia for protection.

None of this changes the fact that there is targeting of US interests through out the Mid East.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Annie wrote:
<quoted text>They've got to play the Romney card, like they've had to play the Bush card, because they've got nothing else. The empty suit is looking more and more like Clint Eastwood's empty chair skit at the RNC every day.
All I know is if Romney were sitting in the WH, all that time and money spent on investigating Obama's ineptness and incompetency would have been saved, three Americans and an ambassador would still be alive today, bin Laden would still be dead, and there would be a collective sigh of relief from the unemployed and the employers because Obamacare would already be history.

It's also pretty safe to say President Romney would have put a little fear into Russia, Iran and the Muslim Brotherhood because he, too, knew strength is the only thing they understand and respect. And China's arrogance and manipulation would have been put to task.

But this country voted for what we have now and we're getting just what we deserve, unfortunately.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Annie wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, yes because they were all well paying jobs and not retail minimum wage and mostly made up. Right?
Worse, 320,000 more people have dropped out. Leaving job participation at 1978 levels.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Uh-oh...I can do this all day.

(Just have to apologize for having to do it again.)

He gave that man in a wheelchair his undivided attention and listened to his every word bending down to his eye level until he heard the entire story about his condition. He exchanged dialogue with him showing obvious empathy for his illness even though many other people were standing around waiting to shake his hand.

The issue of medical marijuana was not as understood or accepted in 2007 as it is today. Romney was put in a position of either having to spend a considerable amount of time debating this controversial issue with this one man or stating his stance on legalizing marijuana - medical or otherwise - while expressing his empathy and leaving it at that. It was not the time or place for anyone to ask a politician such a loaded question.

A lot of people at that time thought using marijuana for medicinal purposes was just an excuse to legalize it. Politicians "working a room" rarely, if ever, get into a political debate over a controversial issue with one person in the room.

Romney, I'm sure, considered it a "gotcha" question and wasn't going to tell the man something he couldn't promise or back up after being put in that compromising position.

If he was against legalizing marijuana, he couldn't very well say he personally would not have anyone arrested for breaking the law.

People's opinion about medical marijuana have changed with more information and education over the years. If asked the same question today, Romney might have had a completely different answer.

Romney responded no differently than any other politician when asked a "no win" question working a crowded room. For all we know, the man in the wheelchair could have been a plant.

In California, using marijuana for medicinal purposes had become a farce. Everyone had some kind of medical issue and prescriptions were being handed out like candy. Marijuana stores were on every street corner.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are a Jew and are against Israel? Aren't you supposed to be celebrating the New Year? This Syria invasion is prompted by Israel and Saudi Arabia
So you want to blame Israel again also. Yes Lily it is Rosh Hasanah-are you wishing me Happy New Year? Believe it or not we don't celebrate Yom Teruah 24/7.
If the O'bama war on Syria is prompted by other countries, why is O'bama taking orders from them? O'bama looking for excuse to blame anyone-he hates Israel like most leftists--back to the 1967 borders. No one is looking to the United States now. O'bama is a doofus.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Annie wrote:
<quoted text>They've got to play the Romney card, like they've had to play the Bush card, because they've got nothing else. The empty suit is looking more and more like Clint Eastwood's empty chair skit at the RNC every day.
Obama isn't even funny anymore. He is a walking disaster.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Iran didn't invade Kuwait and didn't rape, torture and kill Kuwaitis. We hadn't gone to war with Iran to drive them out of that country.

Iran didn't unleash chemical weapons on 5000 of his own people.

Iran didn't have mass graves with hundreds of its own citizens buried all over the country.

The UN hadn't given Iran 15 resolutions to come clean about a WMD program with threats of "serious consequences".

The Democrats hadn't passed legislation in 1998 to depose of Iran's leader as a clear and present danger.

Bill Clinton just kissed their butt and they farted in his face.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I did, there are plenty. You're a liar. So you're against the drone program?
Would a Republican president dismantle the drone program? If Mitt Romney won, we'd be bombing Iran.
You're just a racist. The drone program has be enormously successful.
Romney didn't win-is doesn't matter. Hypothetically speaking you could say if Romney won the world would have taken notice and stopped enriching. They would have been afraid--but noooo we got the skinny guy who no one is afraid of. O'bama is the worse speaker in history. O'bama is a doofus-are you listening to his er well um so ah well ah ah I um well if if as ah well um?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 897,421 - 897,440 of1,071,125
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-9 10 min NWmoon 9
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min LRS 173,496
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 29 min Lynn 13
Music Artists A to Z 56 min _Zoey_ 245
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,572
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,487
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,086
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 97,408
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE