Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
897,341 - 897,360 of 1,099,463 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Why aren't you cheering for bloodshed son? You know, like iraq?
Just like Iraq when the American people were united behind the war and President Bush--the American people are united again-against O'bama's war in Syria. That's the problem isn't it yeah?
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Three Russian warships crossed Turkey's Bosphorus Strait Thursday en route to the eastern Mediterranean, near the Syrian coast, amid concern in the region over potential US-led strikes in response to the Damascus regime's alleged use of chemical weapons.

The SSV-201 intelligence ship Priazovye, accompanied by the two landing ships Minsk and Novocherkassk passed through the Bosphorus known as the Istanbul strait that separates Asia from Europe, an AFP photographer reported.

http://news.yahoo.com/russian-warships-cross-...

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
Obama to go to war to placate his ego!!!
Liberals cheer!!!
I thought he was showing his ego when he met with the gayzoes in Russia--he had nothing better to do? than to hang around with his peeps?
Enrique

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Lately, I just stop reading as soon as I see the name of the poster for most of "them." "It's the [lack of] culture."
What do you do with the other 23 hours and 45 minutes of your day?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

My personal little ankle biters were busy last night. It's comical how my posts went from fans to rotten tomato throwers overnight.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Lately, I just stop reading as soon as I see the name of the poster for most of "them." "It's the [lack of] culture."
leosbanana's highway to perdition accompanied by her contentiousness comprehension satisfies No Surprize the perception of Leo's uncongenial character...

Liberal: a power worshipper without or with no power..

It's the culture...
Enrique

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
World leaders have different PRIORITIES!
Tonight while Putin is grilling Snowden for more intimate NSA secrets, Obama will be getting more intimate with Russian poofs at a secret down low in St. Petersburg.
Obama is famous for his"flexibility".

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney was in favor of bombing Iran.
Well, that's just an outright lie, Lily.

Romney said preventing a nuclear Iran is the "highest national security priority" for the U.S.

Think that's what Obama said too in so many words.

Obama continually said all options were on the table. Pretty sure you know what that means.

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

<quoted text>
Jane reports from the NYPost
it's hard to tell the difference from the NYPost and the NYslimes these days-they both are against O'bama and his administration. No one wants this war with Syria and yet? O'bama forward.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

<quoted text>
Good morning "pravdaratarorreroer "
lily confesses her ignorance, her nasty sock leosnana provides it...

It's the culture...

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Romney was in favor of bombing Iran.
Romney wasn't elected, it doesn't matter what he was in favor of or not. O'bama was elected on the premise that he would end the wars in the world. O'bama is the peace prize laureate.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Oval Office in December 2002, the president met with a few ranking senators and members of the House, both Republicans and Democrats. In those days, there were high hopes that the United States-sponsored ''road map'' for the Israelis and Palestinians would be a pathway to peace, and the discussion that wintry day was, in part, about countries providing peacekeeping forces in the region. The problem, everyone agreed, was that a number of European countries, like France and Germany, had armies that were not trusted by either the Israelis or Palestinians. One congressman -- the Hungarian-born Tom Lantos, a Democrat from California and the only Holocaust survivor in Congress -- mentioned that the Scandinavian countries were viewed more positively. Lantos went on to describe for the president how the Swedish Army might be an ideal candidate to anchor a small peacekeeping force on the West Bank and the Gaza Strip. Sweden has a well-trained force of about 25,000. The president looked at him appraisingly, several people in the room recall.
''I don't know why you're talking about Sweden,'' Bush said.''They're the neutral one. They don't have an army.''
Lantos paused, a little shocked, and offered a gentlemanly reply:''Mr. President, you may have thought that I said Switzerland. They're the ones that are historically neutral, without an army.'' Then Lantos mentioned, in a gracious aside, that the Swiss do have a tough national guard to protect the country in the event of invasion.
Bush held to his view.''No, no, it's Sweden that has no army.''
The room went silent, until someone changed the subject.
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/17/magazine/17...
''No, no, it's Sweden that has no army.'', that Sweden?
you guys actually voted for that idiot? what were you thinking?
Sweden needs a standing Army!!! They never know when their neighbor Finland will go Nazi again!
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Iran Plots Revenge, U.S. Says

The U.S. has intercepted an order from Iran to militants in Iraq to attack the U.S. Embassy and other American interests in Baghdad in the event of a strike on Syria, officials said, amid an expanding array of reprisal threats across the region.

U.S. officials also fear Hezbollah could attack the U.S. Embassy in Beirut and on Friday the State Department ordered nonessential U.S. diplomats to leave Lebanon because of security concerns.

The department has instructed nonessential staffers to leave Beirut and urged private U.S. citizens to depart Lebanon.

The step had been under consideration since last week when President Barack Obama said he was contemplating military action against the Syrian government for its alleged chemical weapons attack last month.

The U.S.is also pulling diplomats out of Adana, Turkey and is recommending that U.S. citizens "defer nonessential travel" to southeastern Turkey.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
Enrique

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
As a rule at G8 and G20 summits foreign leaders swarm to get a photo op with the American President. Why are these leaders avoiding Obama in St. Petersburg? Its like he's got leprosy.
Obama has gone from World Leader to World Leper.
Remember when he was treated like a rock star in Germany in 2008? This time only a thousand showed up to swoon 990 of them were there for the free streudal.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>No Yeahoo, what we can't handle are leeches such as you. Barack Hussein Obama is my savior I shall not want. Problem there is, it isn't his money, The guy never worked in his life. Now he plays Santa Claus with Other Peoples Money. "Such a deal I gots for you".
Yet another dumbf*ck right whiner who claims Obama never worked a day in his life.

So., are you this f*king stupid or just a liar?

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
We'd all be better off if that was true....
We'd all be better off it the insane O'bama never ran for office...anywhere.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

A new jobs report sends the right whiners scrambling to find negative aspects.

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another dumbf*ck right whiner who claims Obama never worked a day in his life.
So do you think O'bama is community organizing the American people. Last time I checked only about 9% believed his bullshit. You be one huh?
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
Another false flag, this time nuclear, in the making if the American People don't get behind an attack on Syria?
Senator Warns of Nuke Strike on S. Carolina After Missing Nuke Report
Read more: http://www.storyleak.com/senator-warns-nuke-a...
Emotional blackmail
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has mishandled Syria over the past few years. The good/very good options he once had to fix Syria, are in the rearview mirror you lazy idiot...

Golf anyone? Vacations?? Parties? Hollywood?? More incompetence, ineptitude anyone??

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 3 min boundary painter 4,646
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 min boundary painter 330
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min Stina2 97,902
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 7 min boundary painter 295
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 8 min boundary painter 7,744
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min JOEL 68,933
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 13 min boundary painter 4,656
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min LRS 177,281
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••