Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,865)

Showing posts 897,281 - 897,300 of1,072,386
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot prove Syria received chem weapons from Iraq, you cannot prove they didn't. Anything other than that would be pure political conjecture.
In other words, read your own words - especially the last three.
Not sure what a former top general under Saddam who defected would have to gain by writing a book giving the exact details how the WMDs were moved to Syria.

Or a former Iraqi scientist who publicly said the same thing.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton?
so now you wingnuts are rewriting Bush 1 history?
Sorry it was only 500,000 children that Clinton killed in Iraq-Madeleine Albright, says 500,000 dead Iraqi Children was "worth it".....wins Presidential Medal of Freedom from O'bama the moron.
Yeah

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
How conveniently they ignore facts like Reagan provided Iraq with the satellite imagery, maps and other intelligence that permitted them to use mustard gas and sarin against Iran in order to insure the Reagan administration's long-standing policy of securing an Iraqi victory would succeed.
No doubt, that is their idea of a "Republican victory"... American complicity in some of the most gruesome chemical weapons attacks ever launched.
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2013/08...
lol! But that doesn't count! Because he was republican!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to tell who the bad guys are?
Hell, one of 'em is sitting in the White House.
90% of Americans are against our doing anything in Syria and the Magic Negro keeps trying to save his credibility. I watched a TV reporter tonight doing man-on-the-street interviews about going into Syria. NOBODY who was asked was pro-intervention. Not black, not white, not Arab, not Jewish, not old, not young...NOBODY!
He failed in Egypt, he failed in Libya, he f*cked up Afghanistan and now he still wants to try his luck with Syria. Somebody should smack him up side the head with his Nobel Gold.
Impeach the bas turd.
He's getting bitch-slapped back & forth right now between Congress, guys like Putin, and the American people. I'd hate for him to develop a bad case of cauliflower ear; those things cant afford to get any bigger.....:-)

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Really! Whose rights are being taken away by guaranteeing adequate health care to all citizens? The big insurance executives who make their fortunes on the miseries of others? Cry me a river. People have a greater right to medical care than an insurance CEO to a yacht.
adequate??? what is adequate health care in your mind? you are guaranteed to be taxed for insurance--there is no health or care promised--- what is health care to you loons anyway?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone said today John Kerry's face looks like a deflated football with eyes.
I don't like personal attacks but that WAS funny.
At least he's got great hair.
He really does for a man of his age.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I have encountered many William Penns during my time in academia. Keep your mouth shut or your grade will suffer. One time, the teacher didn't like the smirk I wore on my face while listening to his anti-conservative rant and actually called me into his office after class. He hit me. I immediately left for the provost and found him there smiling at me when I entered. Turns out, he had connections high up in administration.
Another time, the English instructor spent an entire class lecturing us on why we shouldn't vote for any Republicans in the upcoming November election.
There are many other incidents. I saw this story on TV tonight and realized that it is nothing new. American Academia has been commandeered by the Left starting way back there in the 60's.
Fight the bass turds. This guy should be fired for propagandizing on the public dole.
I think students with video cellphones should be a requirement in all college classes. Since colleges have now become liberal indoctrination institutions. Wish more students would video more of these professors and go viral. Can't think of a better way to fight back and shut liberal professors' big traps once and for all.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see where USA blames Israel for Obama's war because
1) as an ally of the USA they shared intelligence about Assad
2) the person is in total denial that both Obama and Kerry are claiming to be using US intelligence collected in the aftermath of the recent chemical weapon attack.
She is a Jew hater-24/7. Now it has come out that the Intel from Israel was doctored by the O'bama administration to make their case for war. Congressmen are asking for the full transcript to see the O'bama lies.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
90% of Americans are against our doing anything in Syria and the Magic Negro keeps trying to save his credibility. I watched a TV reporter tonight doing man-on-the-street interviews about going into Syria. NOBODY who was asked was pro-intervention. Not black, not white, not Arab, not Jewish, not old, not young...NOBODY!
He failed in Egypt, he failed in Libya, he f*cked up Afghanistan and now he still wants to try his luck with Syria. Somebody should smack him up side the head with his Nobel Gold.
Impeach the bas turd.
A Swedish reporter asked Obama if he still felt he deserved the prize.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, thanks for putting it in perspective.
You're more than welcome.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>adequate??? what is adequate health care in your mind? you are guaranteed to be taxed for insurance--there is no health or care promised--- what is health care to you loons anyway?
The amount of risk inherent in Pierre's lifestyle leaves him BEGGING for free healthcare. He is a walking aids pit......

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go showing your ignorance once again. Must be a Scottsbluff, NE thing.
FYI, there was a U.N. Security Council draft resolution in February, 2012 condemning Syria for it's "bloody violence". Thirteen Security Council members voted in favor of the resolution, including the United States. It failed because Russia and China used their veto power to shoot it down.
"Those that have blocked potentially the last effort to resolve this peacefully ... will have any future blood spill on their hands," U.S. Ambassador Susan Rice told CNN. "The people of Syria have yet again been abandoned by this Council and by the international community."
Israel started this whole mess by forwarding to the United States "intelligence" data regarding Aasad's use of chemical weapons. That is a FACT. It is only "anti-Semantic, misogynistic, homophobic, or racist" if you are calling Massad a bunch of liars. If Obama is a "cowboy", Israel is the saddle upon which he rides.
O'bama doctored all the intel. Susan Rice is basing her facts on some obscure videos again. LOL--no one is as dumb as you to believe that Susan Rice can be believed about anything. I think you should you her as a model for the entire lying dying crying O'bama administration. ROTFLMAO. Again what is Massad? you so stupid.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what a former top general under Saddam who defected would have to gain by writing a book giving the exact details how the WMDs were moved to Syria.
Or a former Iraqi scientist who publicly said the same thing.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2005/apr/...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>She is a Jew hater-24/7. Now it has come out that the Intel from Israel was doctored by the O'bama administration to make their case for war. Congressmen are asking for the full transcript to see the O'bama lies.
Really I did not know this.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
The amount of risk inherent in Pierre's lifestyle leaves him BEGGING for free healthcare. He is a walking aids pit......
Must be this guy?
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missouri-man-infecte...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

The only questions left are whether Obama will attack Syria in defiance of Congress and what Congress will do in that event.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

U.S. intercepts Iranian order for attack on U.S. interests in Iraq -report

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/06/us-...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone said today John Kerry's face looks like a deflated football with eyes.
I don't like personal attacks but that WAS funny.
At least he's got great hair.
Hair brained thoughts is about all the hair I can decipher when it comes to Kerry.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Really I did not know this.
Grayson-democrat from Florida is all over the intel lies.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Impeach the bas turd.
Well, it IS all about him, you know.

Obamacare was HIS decision. Stifling employment to a nation of part-time workers was HIS decision. Giving the IRS the go ahead to harass and interrogate conservative groups because they weren't considered his "friends" was HIS decision. Playing cards when the Navy Seals were putting their lives on the line to get bin Laden because it was "too intense to watch" so he could take the credit was HIS decision. Ignoring Holder's illegal confiscations of journalists' personal emails and phone calls and standing behind him regardless was HIS decision. Being AWOL the night an ambassador was killed on 9/11, flying off to a fundraiser the next day, deceiving the public and the victims' families, and calling it a phony was HIS decision. Pretending like Republicans either don't exist or demonizing them at every opportunity because he had no desire to bring both sides together was HIS decision.

"I won." Remember?

The majority didn't want Obamacare. The majority believed the investigations in all three scandals should continue. The majority still believes we're on the wrong track.

But he won. That's his story and he's sticking to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 897,281 - 897,300 of1,072,386
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min PEllen 97,437
Stop Blaming Chicago Police 20 min SuperMcCarthy is an idiot 4
Beach Towel Racism 29 min needs another read 30
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 44 min andet1987 397
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min LRS 173,641
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 1 hr WeStillPay2PutNaginAway 6
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr HughBe 68,160
•••
•••