Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1250167 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Whatever

Gering, NE

#977291 Sep 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You're confusing [and for some strange obsession, saving] typos and a pun with a grammar--look the technical terms up. What I've pointed out is your obvious proclivity for writing in gibberish. Now, I know that you're on here as several damnably bad writers pretty much 24/7, but that's no excuse for your idiocy. GFY some more, and have your regular version of a nice day.
Let me clear this up.

No one bought that the first time, cupcake.

Now grow up, get a life, face reality -no one cares what you think.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977292 Sep 6, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical lowlife liberal using four letter words. RealDumb.
Totally unhinged -I say.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#977293 Sep 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Realtime sound the same. Even the expressions you use.
Just sayin-
Both are old farts, using the expressions of their ancient childhood.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977294 Sep 6, 2013
First government transparency reports-

Yahoo -the U.S. government made 12,444 requests for user data in the first half of 2013

According to their most recent transparency reports: Apple received 4,000-5,000 U.S. government requests for user data; Facebook received 11,000-12,000 requests; Google received 8,500 requests; Microsoft received 6,000-7,000 requests; and Twitter received 1,319 requests.

Topix despite the world watching what we say here was left out.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#977295 Sep 6, 2013
Nobody interested in Syria???
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#977296 Sep 6, 2013
Iran Plotting Revenge Over Syria Hit?

AP

As President Obama works to win support for Syria strike, intercepted intelligence shows Iran may be giving orders to Iraqi militants to attack the US Embassy in Baghdad in a revenge plot, while US pulls diplomats from Lebanon over similar concerns.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#977297 Sep 6, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> No one duped me! I saw it in an article and couldn't resist yanking you libtards chain with it. Swallowed it whole just like I knew you would.
Bullsh!t. You were duped and got your nose rubbed in it so now you're backpedaling. Lyin' sack-o-sh!t. Have a nice weekend.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977298 Sep 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>GFY and MYOB, you lyin' leech of an SSI sucker. hat do you live for? Are you ever off here?(BTW, your last statement could use some work on structure.]
Someone remains delusional and really thinks people give a damn about her/his opinion of them.

Bless their heart

Melt down
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#977299 Sep 6, 2013
US pulls diplomats from Lebanon ...

USA in retreat
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977300 Sep 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Both are old farts, using the expressions of their ancient childhood.
Thanks for clearing that up
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#977301 Sep 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Lily the airhead is. She thinks it's a chess game.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977302 Sep 6, 2013
AmbassadorPower: "this will not be Iraq, this will not be Afghanistan, this will not be Libya”

Viet nam?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977303 Sep 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
The Hill vote count

Thirty-one House members "yes/leaning yes" on Syria strike

Majority remains undecided or have not stated an opinion
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#977304 Sep 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>GFY and MYOB, you lyin' leech of an SSI sucker. hat do you live for? Are you ever off here?(BTW, your last statement could use some work on structure.]
Whoa!- Meltdown for sure! hat do you live for nutjob?

ROTFLMAO!!!!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#977305 Sep 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
AmbassadorPower: "this will not be Iraq, this will not be Afghanistan, this will not be Libya”
Viet nam?
This will be a waste of money, credibility & life due to a morons ego & painting his community organizer ass into a corner.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977306 Sep 6, 2013
I hope those of you on the East coast are enjoying your *#@% cool Autumn day, because were I live it is *^%$@ burning up.

My hate rant of the day.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#977307 Sep 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Strom Thurmond raped and impregnated the family's black made the same year that Fitzgerald wrote "The Great Gatsby." (Maher) Of course, you'll be glad to know he was a democrat when he committed the crime; he didn't become a Republican until 1964. lol
You unconscious piece of shit, it's "maid" not "made" you idiot...

The Government Cheese and Welfare Crowd...The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#977308 Sep 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Nah, old news pal__the world is good with chemical weapons it appears. Too bad the US destroyed it's own huge stock pile at Aberdeen.

Today's topic is Shellie Zimmerman dumping George and hoping to grab at least half of any loot he gains going forward.

She's not happy__ripping him a new one on national TV on day one. This will get ugly_er!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

Who's dawn?

#977309 Sep 6, 2013
flack wrote:
Ted Nugent; rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan, was being interviewed by a liberal journalist who also happens to be an animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked, "What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it,'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?'"
Nugent replied, "Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the Democrats in Congress."
The interview ended
The original punch line was "much like the French." The interview took place in 1996 and the interviewer was British.[A little research is a dangerous thing, especially for Grumpy Old Pricks.]

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#977310 Sep 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Nothing is more telling than Obama's recent blame game statement regarding credibility.

"My credibility's not on the line. The international community's credibility is on the line, and America and Congress' credibility is on the line because we give lip service to the notion that these international norms are important."

Blame-o-rama? Political expedience? 2014?

Take your pick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min Boy George 51,999
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Jacques Ottawa 191,860
News Upskirt images bring down 15-year-old Emmaus Hi... (Jul '09) 48 min TwatsUp 235
Dems should mention this. 1 hr Rachel Maddow 1
aggy-6-30-15 1 hr mrs gladys kravitz 8
Tony Rezko's great friends, BH Obama & Valerie ... 1 hr Purely Evil 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 6,135
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr dem 99,858
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages