Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#976936 Sep 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all.
Because Sadam had no WMDs. Instead of admitting your buddy Bush was wrong, you make up this fairy tale how Sadam gave up his WMDs to his enemy instead of keeping them to defend himself against an invasion.
This is how f*cking stupid you are Eman. Really f*cking stupid.
Where were the chemical weapons factory, where was that Nuclear weapons plant?
But hey Eman, you keep defending Bush & his oil war.
And this is how stupid you are. I'm showing you syria was not his enemy despite your lie that they were. Shove the wmds up your a $$ and learn to read stupid fck.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#976937 Sep 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is how stupid you are. I'm showing you syria was not his enemy despite your lie that they were. Shove the wmds up your a $$ and learn to read stupid fck.
LOL...still throwin' the haymakers, E!

(Yeah, you know me.)
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#976938 Sep 6, 2013
Well everybody should take time out to watch this video...>>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
fetch almighty wrote:
What a bunch of ugly democrats in the Situation Room with Biden today. I mean really, I have never seen so many unattractive people in one picture. This is who is making the decisions? G-d Help us.
http://images.politico.com/global/2013/09/05/...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#976939 Sep 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Right now it looks like rats who are getting bitch slapped son.
And the best part is, they don't even know it!
It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#976940 Sep 6, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
GFY dittohead Moran
AND... Read the post of those who want more war like a vile mouth lily, but stays safe at her lame computer while people DIE and you will find hypocrisy, self-deception, a treasonous traitor, greed, supplication, immaturity, lack of poise, ignorance, and childish whining with self hate...

OBAMA LIES...!!! PEOPLE DIE...!!! LIBERALS LIE...!!! LILY LIES...

The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Liberalism

It's the culture...
BillCooperWasRig ht

Winnipeg, Canada

#976941 Sep 6, 2013
World War Three Is A Commin!

Real Soon!

;)

Keep Your Eyes On Syria!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#976942 Sep 6, 2013
Russian state news agency Interfax reported Friday that another Russian ship on the Black Sea had departed for the Eastern Mediterranean with "special cargo."

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#976943 Sep 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>

Sending humanitarian aid does not make them friends or allies. We offer to send aid to every country when disaster strikes.

Of Course, Assad would say we were wrong invading Iraq, he thought he might be next.

You are sofa king stupid, you think Sadam send WMDs to Syria when he thought he would be attacked. Yep, that makes perfect sense " OMG OMG I'm going to get attacked. Better deplete our arsenal"

This is how stupid you are.

Instead of admitting Bush was wrong on Iraq's WMD, you f*cking morons concoct that extremely dumb story about adam sending them to Syria.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#976944 Sep 6, 2013
Right after tonight's St. Petersburg down low with Russia's top poofs, USA's Community Organizer in Chief Obama will be flying back to Washington.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#976945 Sep 6, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama didn't "mishandle" anything. He worked as a member of the United Nations which is exactly what he should be doing. I understand his frustration with the inability of the Security Council to take appropriate action but he certainly followed proper procedures.
One thing is for certain, if we take action against Syria without the approval of the United Nations, Israel can be assured that the United States will no longer be in a position to save their azz through the use of our Security Council veto power. Israel's half century of occupying parts of Palestine in breach of UN resolutions will come to an end. That would be a good thing.
You seem to be of the mind that the U.N. is the world government. I got news for you they are not. They are a useless waste of money (mostly ours) and the US needs to get out and throw them out of New York at the same time.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#976946 Sep 6, 2013
World leaders have different PRIORITIES!

Tonight while Putin is grilling Snowden for more intimate NSA secrets, Obama will be getting more intimate with Russian poofs at a secret down low in St. Petersburg.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#976947 Sep 6, 2013
The Obama Way

If it's evil. It's Legal.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/DtZBC35gYCo
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#976948 Sep 6, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost your argument with "sociopath". What are you even talking about? Romney would have put people back to work. You can't care more about the middle class than that.
Progressive liberalism is poisoning any common sense we have left and weakening the very foundation on which most of us once stood.
Give me a leader who happens to be a Mormon any day.
I didn't lose anything you clueless twit. Mitt Romney does have sociopathic traits. He's outwardly charming but has no empathy as evidenced by his interaction with the guy in the wheelchair in New Hampshire.
www.youtube.com/watch...
He lies like a rug. He claimed that Chrysler was shipping Jeep production to China when in fact it was expanding production for that model right here in the US. He claimed that Obama "gutted the work requirement for welfare when in fact he was giving waivers to states to come up with better plans to get recipients to work. Something Romney himself had requested as Governor of Massachusetts. Even Republican Governor Sam Brownback called that a lie. He claimed that Obamacare would get between patients and their doctors when there's nothing in the ACA that would do any such thing.
How do you know he'd be putting people back to work? Do you have some portal into an alternate universe where Romney won? We should have more people working but the onus is on the GOP controlled House which has refused to even consider any legislation put forth by the President that would have done that. Romney's record in the private sector shows him to be more of a job destroyer tan a job creator.
You seem to keep forgetting that he had his shot in an executive position as Governor of Massachusetts and when he left office he had a 34% approval rating and the citizens of that state again soundly rejected him in the 2012 election by a 23% margin.
Contrary to your asinine statement, historically the middle class has always done better under progressive policies and foundered under the right wing.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#976949 Sep 6, 2013
Obama's created unemployment 7.4%.

He now blames Europe! LOL!!!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#976950 Sep 6, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Obama's created unemployment 7.4%.
He now blames Europe! LOL!!!
Now give us the real figures.

Have you heard. 50% unemployment in Detroit and you can now buy a dream home for $1.00
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#976951 Sep 6, 2013
As a rule at G8 and G20 summits foreign leaders swarm to get a photo op with the American President. Why are these leaders avoiding Obama in St. Petersburg? Its like he's got leprosy.

Obama has gone from World Leader to World Leper.

Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#976952 Sep 6, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
<quoted text>
Now give us the real figures.
Have you heard. 50% unemployment in Detroit and you can now buy a dream home for $1.00
Dream home in Detroit? Yes, if one considers nightmares as dreams.

A lot of Detroit homeowners with insurance pray that their home gets selected for the annual Hell Night
Whatever

Gering, NE

#976953 Sep 6, 2013
Civilian labor force participation hits 35-year low at 63.2%.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#976954 Sep 6, 2013
Economy added 104,000 jobs, but 312,000 dropped from labor force
Whatever

Gering, NE

#976955 Sep 6, 2013
Forward to 1978!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min Brian_G 49,182
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques Ottawa 181,797
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 2 hr barefoot2626 16
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr Bulls 359
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 2 hr Cracker Jack 40
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr John Lofton 98,849
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 4 hr _Zoey_ 7,866
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago