Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#976865 Sep 5, 2013
Brutality of Syrian Rebels Posing Dilemma in West

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/05/world/middl...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#976866 Sep 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the latest video of a half dozen or so Syrian "rebels" (the people we would be supporting) standing behind Syrian soldiers who were face down on the ground with their hands tied behind their backs about to be executed after being beaten and tortured?
Hard to tell who the bad guys are.
EZ answer; "all of them"......

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#976867 Sep 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Sellout Jew (Hohn Fritz) changed his name to John Kerry...
It's the culture...
Someone said today John Kerry's face looks like a deflated football with eyes.

I don't like personal attacks but that WAS funny.

At least he's got great hair.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#976868 Sep 5, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see where USA blames Israel for Obama's war because
1) as an ally of the USA they shared intelligence about Assad
2) the person is in total denial that both Obama and Kerry are claiming to be using US intelligence collected in the aftermath of the recent chemical weapon attack.
Indeed, but that particular poster is among the most severely retarded (as far as blind loyalty to odumbo) we have here (and that's saying a lot).....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#976869 Sep 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I have encountered many William Penns during my time in academia. Keep your mouth shut or your grade will suffer. One time, the teacher didn't like the smirk I wore on my face while listening to his anti-conservative rant and actually called me into his office after class. He hit me. I immediately left for the provost and found him there smiling at me when I entered. Turns out, he had connections high up in administration.
Another time, the English instructor spent an entire class lecturing us on why we shouldn't vote for any Republicans in the upcoming November election.
There are many other incidents. I saw this story on TV tonight and realized that it is nothing new. American Academia has been commandeered by the Left starting way back there in the 60's.
Fight the bass turds. This guy should be fired for propagandizing on the public dole.
That retard has his insurance company to fall back on.....:-)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#976870 Sep 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the latest video of a half dozen or so Syrian "rebels" (the people we would be supporting) standing behind Syrian soldiers who were face down on the ground with their hands tied behind their backs about to be executed after being beaten and tortured?
Hard to tell who the bad guys are.
Hard to tell who the bad guys are?

Hell, one of 'em is sitting in the White House.

90% of Americans are against our doing anything in Syria and the Magic Negro keeps trying to save his credibility. I watched a TV reporter tonight doing man-on-the-street interviews about going into Syria. NOBODY who was asked was pro-intervention. Not black, not white, not Arab, not Jewish, not old, not young...NOBODY!

He failed in Egypt, he failed in Libya, he f*cked up Afghanistan and now he still wants to try his luck with Syria. Somebody should smack him up side the head with his Nobel Gold.

Impeach the bas turd.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#976871 Sep 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cancelled a fundraiser???
Even an attack on 9/11 and four dead Americans including an ambassador didn't stop him from flying off to a fundraiser the very next day!
Heaven help us if he cancelled a fundraiser!!
Well, let me think a minute. The 9/11 attack was right before an election. Fundraising was much more important then than starting a war now. So maybe it's not that much of a shock after all.
LOL, thanks for putting it in perspective.

Orlando, FL

#976872 Sep 5, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot prove Syria received chem weapons from Iraq, you cannot prove they didn't. Anything other than that would be pure political conjecture.
In other words, read your own words - especially the last three.
Not sure what a former top general under Saddam who defected would have to gain by writing a book giving the exact details how the WMDs were moved to Syria.

Or a former Iraqi scientist who publicly said the same thing.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#976873 Sep 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton?
so now you wingnuts are rewriting Bush 1 history?
Sorry it was only 500,000 children that Clinton killed in Iraq-Madeleine Albright, says 500,000 dead Iraqi Children was "worth it".....wins Presidential Medal of Freedom from O'bama the moron.
Yeah

San Jose, CA

#976874 Sep 5, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
How conveniently they ignore facts like Reagan provided Iraq with the satellite imagery, maps and other intelligence that permitted them to use mustard gas and sarin against Iran in order to insure the Reagan administration's long-standing policy of securing an Iraqi victory would succeed.
No doubt, that is their idea of a "Republican victory"... American complicity in some of the most gruesome chemical weapons attacks ever launched.
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2013/08...
lol! But that doesn't count! Because he was republican!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#976875 Sep 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
90% of Americans are against our doing anything in Syria and the Magic Negro keeps trying to save his credibility. I watched a TV reporter tonight doing man-on-the-street interviews about going into Syria. NOBODY who was asked was pro-intervention. Not black, not white, not Arab, not Jewish, not old, not young...NOBODY!
He failed in Egypt, he failed in Libya, he f*cked up Afghanistan and now he still wants to try his luck with Syria. Somebody should smack him up side the head with his Nobel Gold.
Impeach the bas turd.
He's getting bitch-slapped back & forth right now between Congress, guys like Putin, and the American people. I'd hate for him to develop a bad case of cauliflower ear; those things cant afford to get any bigger.....:-)

Prevented this

#976876 Sep 5, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Really! Whose rights are being taken away by guaranteeing adequate health care to all citizens? The big insurance executives who make their fortunes on the miseries of others? Cry me a river. People have a greater right to medical care than an insurance CEO to a yacht.
adequate??? what is adequate health care in your mind? you are guaranteed to be taxed for insurance--there is no health or care promised--- what is health care to you loons anyway?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#976877 Sep 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone said today John Kerry's face looks like a deflated football with eyes.
I don't like personal attacks but that WAS funny.
At least he's got great hair.
He really does for a man of his age.

Orlando, FL

#976878 Sep 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I have encountered many William Penns during my time in academia. Keep your mouth shut or your grade will suffer. One time, the teacher didn't like the smirk I wore on my face while listening to his anti-conservative rant and actually called me into his office after class. He hit me. I immediately left for the provost and found him there smiling at me when I entered. Turns out, he had connections high up in administration.
Another time, the English instructor spent an entire class lecturing us on why we shouldn't vote for any Republicans in the upcoming November election.
There are many other incidents. I saw this story on TV tonight and realized that it is nothing new. American Academia has been commandeered by the Left starting way back there in the 60's.
Fight the bass turds. This guy should be fired for propagandizing on the public dole.
I think students with video cellphones should be a requirement in all college classes. Since colleges have now become liberal indoctrination institutions. Wish more students would video more of these professors and go viral. Can't think of a better way to fight back and shut liberal professors' big traps once and for all.

Prevented this

#976879 Sep 5, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see where USA blames Israel for Obama's war because
1) as an ally of the USA they shared intelligence about Assad
2) the person is in total denial that both Obama and Kerry are claiming to be using US intelligence collected in the aftermath of the recent chemical weapon attack.
She is a Jew hater-24/7. Now it has come out that the Intel from Israel was doctored by the O'bama administration to make their case for war. Congressmen are asking for the full transcript to see the O'bama lies.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#976880 Sep 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Impeach the bas turd.
A Swedish reporter asked Obama if he still felt he deserved the prize.

Orlando, FL

#976881 Sep 5, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, thanks for putting it in perspective.
You're more than welcome.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#976882 Sep 5, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>adequate??? what is adequate health care in your mind? you are guaranteed to be taxed for insurance--there is no health or care promised--- what is health care to you loons anyway?
The amount of risk inherent in Pierre's lifestyle leaves him BEGGING for free healthcare. He is a walking aids pit......

Prevented this

#976883 Sep 5, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go showing your ignorance once again. Must be a Scottsbluff, NE thing.
FYI, there was a U.N. Security Council draft resolution in February, 2012 condemning Syria for it's "bloody violence". Thirteen Security Council members voted in favor of the resolution, including the United States. It failed because Russia and China used their veto power to shoot it down.
"Those that have blocked potentially the last effort to resolve this peacefully ... will have any future blood spill on their hands," U.S. Ambassador Susan Rice told CNN. "The people of Syria have yet again been abandoned by this Council and by the international community."
Israel started this whole mess by forwarding to the United States "intelligence" data regarding Aasad's use of chemical weapons. That is a FACT. It is only "anti-Semantic, misogynistic, homophobic, or racist" if you are calling Massad a bunch of liars. If Obama is a "cowboy", Israel is the saddle upon which he rides.
O'bama doctored all the intel. Susan Rice is basing her facts on some obscure videos again. LOL--no one is as dumb as you to believe that Susan Rice can be believed about anything. I think you should you her as a model for the entire lying dying crying O'bama administration. ROTFLMAO. Again what is Massad? you so stupid.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#976884 Sep 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what a former top general under Saddam who defected would have to gain by writing a book giving the exact details how the WMDs were moved to Syria.
Or a former Iraqi scientist who publicly said the same thing.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2005/apr/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 29 min Swedenforever 54,530
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 48,604
World's Best Photo Art 1 hr Zeke 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 180,987
ask amy 11-28 3 hr RACE 3
Last Chance! 4 hr Harem 1
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 7 hr Imasport 142
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago