Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#976684 Sep 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I like the way you idiots also abandon vets when they don't see things your way.
What a bunch of nazis I am!
Your Nazi "societal standards" Gilligan is code to force your "Culture of Violence" on others..

The war Mongering Sickness of Unconscious Liberalism...

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#976685 Sep 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlikely.
In Vietnam, who was safer? Those in the jungles or those on the ships?
Just how dumb are you.
Putting 200,000 soldiers in a war zone or firing a missile from sea.
Ummmmmm
Let me think.
"WASHINGTON — Russia has sent advanced antiship cruise missiles to Syria, a move that illustrates the depth of its support for the Syrian government led by President Bashar al-Assad, American officials said Thursday. "
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#976686 Sep 5, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals hate historical facts!
Every single war won was thanks to a Republican.
Every single war lost was due to a Liberal.
Even Nixon succumbed to Liberals!!!
Ah! You surely are an exemplary example of an biased republican conservative!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#976687 Sep 5, 2013
The chubette libtards DumbDave/Waxywaxturd and Grey Ghost/Yeah are back.

Dinner must be over for the "Give Me" DemocRATS.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#976688 Sep 5, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot prove Syria received chem weapons from Iraq, you cannot prove they didn't. Anything other than that would be pure political conjecture.
In other words, read your own words - especially the last three.
"Ray Donovan"
"real dumb" proves with his every post; he's dumber thanshit.
Peace

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#976689 Sep 5, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously your stupid azz didn't author this nonsense so how about disclosing where it came from.
Using google, I found 227 sites with that "nonsense". Get with the program, old timer.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#976690 Sep 5, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did the two posts we made as "Fenris" go? They're missing!!
I hope he didn't get us in trouble again. Are we being monitored by the moderators??
Whah! Whah! Whah!

Dumb Dave cries for the moderators, blaming someone for something they did not do, all the while the liberal Dumb Dave does what he accuses others of.

Lowlife...

Typical Obama libtard.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#976691 Sep 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Bush did not lie about anything...
When Clinton Lied.. America Died!!!
Bill Clinton killed a half million Muslim children in Iraq you fool...Osama Bin Laden was made in the USA...(by Bill Clinton)
The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Idiot Liberalism
It's the culture...
Then you lie son. It's that simple!

And bushie lied...

And Americans died. That's a FACT!!!!!

"... SPIEGEL: The German government was convinced that "Curveball" would not be used in the now famous presentation that then US Secretary of State Colin Powell gave in 2003 before the United Nations Security Council.

Drumheller: I had assured my German friends that it wouldn't be in the speech. I really thought that I had put it to bed. I had warned the CIA deputy John McLaughlin that this case could be fabricated. The night before the speech, then CIA director George Tenet called me at home. I said: "Hey Boss, be careful with that German report. It's supposed to be taken out. There are a lot of problems with that." He said: "Yeah, yeah. Right. Dont worry about that."

SPIEGEL: But it turned out to be the centerpiece in Powell’s presentation -- and nobody had told him about the doubts.

Drumheller: I turned on the TV in my office, and there it was. So the first thing I thought, having worked in the government all my life, was that we probably gave Powell the wrong speech. We checked our files and found out that they had just ignored it.

SPIEGEL: So the White House just ignored the fact that the whole story might have been untrue?

Drumheller: The policy was set. The war in Iraq was coming and they were looking for intelligence to fit into the policy. Right before the war, I said to a very senior CIA officer: "You guys must have something else," because you always think it's the CIA. "There is some secret thing I don`t know." He said: "No. But when we get to Baghdad, we are going to find warehouses full of stuff. Nobody is going to remember all of this."..."

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#976693 Sep 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
This idea you f*cking moron have that Syria and Iraq were sworn enemies is plain stupid.
Why would Iran have a problem with Iraq sending wmd to Syria?
I never said Iran had a problem with it dumbass.

Why would Sadam send weapons to Iran's closet ally.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#976695 Sep 5, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ray Donovan"
"real dumb" proves with his every post; he's dumber thanshit.
Peace
Yup.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#976696 Sep 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's correct this statement with the facts:
The Democrats supported the war in Iraq in exchange for the Republicans giving them no effective oversight of their CRA program. When there was nothing more the Republicans could possibly give them, the Democrats (thus their coconspirators the so-called "mainstream" media) began a propaganda campaign designed to maneuver the opinion of the war to be against it, exactly like the Democrats and media did during the Cold War, especially concerning Vietnam. The propaganda campaign was so successful then, it took 30 years to expose the lies the Democrats invented about Vietnam and for a significant percentage of the population to begin to realize the truth about that era.
What we have today is the President of Russia calling the Secretary of State of the United States a liar, using that specific word, in front of the whole world.
Do you think he is doing the same thing Obama and Kerry are doing, justifying a future action?
You're an idiot if you don't realize that.
The only question is, what future action is Putin justyfying? Do you think he plans to join the battle when Obama starts a war with Syria?
... that's a yes or no question.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

I love this comedy channel!
MOM

Waterbury, CT

#976697 Sep 5, 2013
Did the White House Help Plan the Syrian Chemical Attack?
There is a growing volume of new evidence from numerous sources in the Middle East — mostly affiliated with the Syrian opposition and its sponsors and supporters — which makes a very strong case, based on solid circumstantial evidence, that the August 21, 2013, chemical strike in the Damascus suburbs was indeed a pre-meditated provocation by the Syrian opposition.

The extent of US foreknowledge of this provocation needs further investigation because available data puts the “horror” of the Barack Obama White House in a different and disturbing light.

On August 13-14, 2013, Western-sponsored opposition forces in Turkey started advance preparations for a major and irregular military surge. Initial meetings between senior opposition military commanders and representatives of Qatari, Turkish, and US Intelligence [“Mukhabarat Amriki”] took place at the converted Turkish military garrison in Antakya, Hatay Province, used as the command center and headquarters of the Free Syrian Army (FSA) and their foreign sponsors. Very senior opposition commanders who had arrived from Istanbul briefed the regional commanders of an imminent escalation in the fighting due to “a war-changing development” which would, in turn, lead to a US-led bombing of Syria.

The opposition forces had to quickly prepare their forces for exploiting the US-led bombing in order to march on Damascus and topple the Bashar al-Assad Government, the senior commanders explained. The Qatari and Turkish intelligence officials assured the Syrian regional commanders that they would be provided with plenty of weapons for the coming offensive.

Indeed, unprecedented weapons distribution started in all opposition camps in Hatay Province on August 21-23, 2013. In the Reyhanli area alone, opposition forces received well in excess of 400 tons of weapons, mainly anti-aircraft weaponry from shoulder-fired missiles to ammunition for light-guns and machineguns. The weapons were distributed from store-houses controlled by Qatari and Turkish Intelligence under the tight supervision of US Intelligence.

These weapons were loaded on more than 20 trailer-trucks which crossed into northern Syria and distributed the weapons to several depots. Follow-up weapon shipments, also several hundred tons, took place over the weekend of August 24-25, 2013, and included mainly sophisticated anti-tank guided missiles and rockets. Opposition officials in Hatay said that these weapon shipments were “the biggest” they had received “since the beginning of the turmoil more than two years ago”. The deliveries from Hatay went to all the rebel forces operating in the Idlib-to-Aleppo area, including the al-Qaida affiliated jihadists (who constitute the largest rebel forces in the area).
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#976698 Sep 5, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite all of his rambling; Sheldon Adelson contributed $150 million to Mitt Romney; he is behind President Obama on intervention in Syria!!
lily can't differentiate the difference between communist propaganda, fact, fiction, warmongering or opinion.

"Chris Matthews of MSNBC, who served on Capitol Hill for years as a top Democratic aide, put the party’s dilemma in stark terms on Wednesday:“I think the Democrats are going to be forced to sacrifice men and women who really, really don’t want to vote for this. They’re going to have to vote for it to save the president’s hide. That’s a bad position to put your party in.”

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#976699 Sep 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
A huge difference between frauds like Obama and actual world leader like Putin is, Obama thinks saying is the same as doing and tells everyone what he will do, and Putin just does it.
Watching Obama and Putin is like watching some playground bully run his mouth (Obama), then someone who doesn't say much knocks the shit out of him.
Perhaps Obama has been slapped around so much by Putin, he's desperate for anything to save his image.
This will end up no different than every other time Obama tried to match Putin. Obama is going to get bitchslapped again, just like every other time. Escalating the bitchslapping will not change who gets bitchslapped.
lol! No wonder you idiots think Obama will ask for Putin's permission like bushie boy did!

You just can't stand looking like idiots.

But you work SOOOO hard at it!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#976701 Sep 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen any proof Assad used chemical weapons.
What proof do you have?
Don't worry son. You never saw proof with Obama's BC either.

But then, you're not intelligent enough to make that determination either!
MOM

Waterbury, CT

#976702 Sep 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Using google, I found 227 sites with that "nonsense". Get with the program, old timer.
So I guess you are a stupid ass also information is for stupid people smart people listen to only their thoughts you big dummy
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#976703 Sep 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, tell us about the lies Vallerie Plame, the head of the CIA's Joint Task Force on WMDs in Iraq, told Bush again.
lol! I'll tell you what Drumheller said again son. Proof that bushie boy lied.

"...SPIEGEL: The German government was convinced that "Curveball" would not be used in the now famous presentation that then US Secretary of State Colin Powell gave in 2003 before the United Nations Security Council.

Then Secretary of State Colin Powell as he presented "evidence" of weapon of mass destruction in Iraq to the United Nations general assembly: "We probably gave Powell the wrong speech."
AP

Then Secretary of State Colin Powell as he presented "evidence" of weapon of mass destruction in Iraq to the United Nations general assembly: "We probably gave Powell the wrong speech."
Drumheller: I had assured my German friends that it wouldn't be in the speech. I really thought that I had put it to bed. I had warned the CIA deputy John McLaughlin that this case could be fabricated. The night before the speech, then CIA director George Tenet called me at home. I said: "Hey Boss, be careful with that German report. It's supposed to be taken out. There are a lot of problems with that." He said: "Yeah, yeah. Right. Dont worry about that."

SPIEGEL: But it turned out to be the centerpiece in Powell’s presentation -- and nobody had told him about the doubts.

Drumheller: I turned on the TV in my office, and there it was. So the first thing I thought, having worked in the government all my life, was that we probably gave Powell the wrong speech. We checked our files and found out that they had just ignored it.

SPIEGEL: So the White House just ignored the fact that the whole story might have been untrue?

Drumheller: The policy was set. The war in Iraq was coming and they were looking for intelligence to fit into the policy. Right before the war, I said to a very senior CIA officer: "You guys must have something else," because you always think it's the CIA. "There is some secret thing I don`t know." He said: "No. But when we get to Baghdad, we are going to find warehouses full of stuff. Nobody is going to remember all of this."..."
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#976704 Sep 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
What we have today is the President of Russia calling the Secretary of State of the United States a liar, using that specific word, in front of the whole world.
Do you think he is doing the same thing Obama and Kerry are doing, justifying a future action?
You're an idiot if you don't realize that.
The only question is, what future action is Putin justyfying? Do you think he plans to join the battle when Obama starts a war with Syria?
... that's a yes or no question.
Nice of you to cheer your Russian com-rats on son!

All of you belong together!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#976705 Sep 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"WASHINGTON — Russia has sent advanced antiship cruise missiles to Syria, a move that illustrates the depth of its support for the Syrian government led by President Bashar al-Assad, American officials said Thursday. "
You forgot to answer. who is more at risk? I never said no risk.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#976706 Sep 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Who told you there is missile tracking showing the launch locations?
Who told you there is intercepted communications?
Have these people lied to you recently?
You must be part of israeli 'intelligence' son!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min Your Colonoscopy 49,844
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min mdbuilder 46,687
Abby 9-19 19 min Sublime1 5
Amy 9-19 23 min Sublime1 9
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 31 min texas pete 1,472
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min loose cannon 178,065
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 39 min edogxxx 98,231
Amy 9-18 1 hr pde 33
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info