Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,852)

Showing posts 897,021 - 897,040 of1,037,636
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, where we are now with this present administration and the dumbing down of America did not come about just since 2008. It has been a long time coming.
It's why this fight is not just about politics. It's about who we are and who we are becoming. With the help the liberal media's bullhorn and a powerful central government.
You mean like dumb and dumber?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Some idiots buy price only.
I sell based on quality, service & knowledge.
Evidently your knowledge & service & quality of workmanship just doesn't cut it.
Matching coupons is on identical products in different stores.
Nowhere is quality and service more important than in medical care, and yet the government reimburses the worst providers the same amount as the best providers.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama pom-pom girl cheering for War on Syria.
"John Galt"
Do you think "silly" said "brilliant move" when former president Bush went to congress to get congressional approval?
Peace

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Someone named Bruce Thornton said it all in this article:

That’s the modus operandi of the progressives. Democracy, human rights, free speech, individualism are all great when they serve the progressive agenda of growing the Leviathan state in order to coerce citizens into paying obeisance to the goals of “social justice.” If they don’t serve those goals, then the freedoms and rights of conservatives, Christians, capitalists, gun-owners, and other enemies of the state can be abused. But when it’s the progressives’ political ox that’s gored, then we hear the bellowing paeans to the First Amendment.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/bruce-thornton/w...

And there's more...

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Learn to read.
I read just fine. Perhaps you need to learn how to post.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking for myself, your crudeness won't be missed. It's not helping. The fewer of you there are who have nothing to offer but mean-spiritedness on my side of the fence, the better.
That usually comes from the liberal side and our challenge is to rise above it. Not wallow in it.
I happen to agree when it comes to physical threats but what I don't get is why you give a sht where lily is concerned. She pulls no punches where you're concerned.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are times when fighting fire with fire is warranted.
But gratuitous insults - especially toward women posters and even Lily - is never acceptable.
That's why you and I and every conservative should resist stooping to their level.
What possible purpose does it serve? It's just makes them look frustrated and unable to win an argument any other way.
Realtime abuses you specifically, not women in general...and he does it in virtually every post.

Stand up, girl.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
ever hear of the Mafia, or the Russian Mafia. In the 1920's-30's, Chicago and many other American cities were pretty violent...a lot of gang warfare was taking place, drive by shootings with tommy guns. Guess which race was responsible for that violence.
Boston and many other American cities have Irish gangs that are violent. In fact, there's a trial going on right now for Whitey Bugler. In fact one of the prosecutor's key witnesses disappeared.
guess what race Bugler is?
Guess which race is solely responsible for all those school shootings from the 90's to Newtown Conn?
Heck, there were a couple of grade school kids that set off the school fire alarm, then went into the surrounding woods and picked off kids as they exited the school.
care to guess what race they were.
Most of the violent murders committed by blacks occur during other criminal activities in poor ghettos. Usually its robbery or protecting one's drug turf.
Not so for the school shooters. They were either middle class or upper middle class....and did it for fun.
My guess is that economic factors have more to do with it than anything else. I could go into poor neighborhoods of any race and find that violent crimes and murders occur more often.
its also a fact that blacks represented a higher percentage of the American society living below the poverty level than their overall percentage of American society
BTW almost all the serial killers in American history were white
John Wayne Gracy
Charles Manson
You don't get the point and it went over head, the Point is statistically Blacks are more violent than Whites as a group if the White and the Black populations were equal here in the US is the point.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which only proves how little you keep up with current events.
All that changed last month. Try googling it.
Nothing has changed. Congress still has to use the exchanges. They just need to set up the government paying their share of the cost.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Bruce Thornton continued:

As these three scandals show, progressivism is a totalitarian ideology that seeks more and more power in order to institutionalize its dangerous ideas about human nature, the good life, and justice, and that considers any end advancing those ideas to be justified. Which brings us to the important questions––Will the voters see that these scandals are the signs of those failed ideas and reverse our descent into big government’s “soft despotism”? Or will they just shrug them off as politics as usual?

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/bruce-thornton/w...

The majority shrugged off the descent into big government's "soft despotism".

Unless too many in the real majority didn't want to vote for a Mormon.

I hope.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

What Obama is requesting from Congress is a Declaration of War on Stria, no more, no less.

Think about it.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're from Philadelphia. You might find this interesting.
In 13 Philadelphia wards in 2013, Obama received 99% of the vote or more. In others, he received 85% and, in others, almost all.
One woman said Obama just needed more time to get the job done.
So what job does Obama need more time to get done? Higher unemployment, more part-time jobs, less money in their wallets?
You didn't vote for Romney either in PA?
Of course, I meant to type "in 2012".

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Sold at a cheaper price. You really are a moran, aren't you? "Evidently your knowledge & service & quality of workmanship just doesn't cut it". Yeah, that's why even after 17 years since I sold the business they still call ME to do some work for them.
So, you are always the lowest price? That's the only reason they call?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Seems those fast food workers striking for $15 are wasting their time. They will soon be unemployed. Fast food and fast service restaurants Are increasingly turning to technology to cut costs, especially labor. already places like Applebee's is turning to Ipads replacing waitresses/waiters to take your order. Pull up to a Burger King and place your order by smartphone. Say goodbye to those entry level jobs. You get what you ask for. Won't be long till the only person working at the local McDonald's will be the maintenance man. He too will be phased out eventually.
I saw that at an applebee's in valejo. I asked the waitress if we should use it and insisted our order would take longer.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Yeah. As usual, I am playing catch-up. Still travelling but convinced that I played a very small part in convincing Obama to rethink his course of action. I don't expect him to go against Congress and I don't expect Congress to make the same mistake twice.
However, I need to correct you on one thing, Bush did eventually apologize for his "failure" by admitting the Iraq war was "a clear example of poor judgement" and something that he finds "regrettable".
I trust that Obama has more common sense than Bushie Boy.
George W. Bush, May, 2013:
"After the events of September the 11th, I focused all my energy on protecting America from the next attack." Regrettably in our zeal to defend America, my administration exaggerated threats which - although real - did not constitute a clear and present danger to the United States.
"After my presidency I have come to the belief that the Iraq War, although well intentioned, was unnecessary and too costly to justify. I deeply apologize to the American people and to our soldiers and veterans in particular for engaging them in such a conflict.
"I may have made a mistake - but I think all Americans know that I pride myself on being able to admit my failures."
http://dailycurrant.com/2013/03/20/george-bus...
Hey there USAsince1680. Sounds like you're having a lot of fun seeing the Good 'ol US of A! I hope you're keeping away from heatwaves and tornadoes!

I missed this 'apology' from bushie boy! My reference comes from his first interview with Matt Lauer after his presidency when he said he couldn't apologize because he believed he was doing the right thing. Then he laid the blame at the feet at the intelligence community when in fact, he used 'information' they never provided and even left out information he was actually given.

Well, apologizing this late in the ball game is 'nice', but it really carries little meaning as far as I'm concerned. It might easy his personal conscience, but I don't think it will help those Americans who endured personal loses because of his actions.

And we also know where his wife stands. After all there was another thread here about Laura claiming history will 'vindicate' her husband.

Well, it would seem she also lied as well with the 'apology' being made.

Presidents make mistakes. I get that. But this was a doozy of a most ludicrous proportions and about as brainless and moronic as one can get while lying not only to Americans, but the world.

Is that why the UK is gun shy about Syria? If it is, I don't blame them.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Week in White Deviance: Or Daaaammm…Why Are We So Crazy??
Every week it seems as though we get more and more evidence suggesting that something is seriously wrong with white culture and the white community that keeps on reproducing it. And sadly, white leaders seem reluctant to address the problems. They would rather point fingers at others, shifting blame for various social crises onto black folks, forgetting that personal responsibility — the right-wing mantra — means personal responsibility. As in, ya know, you. In other words, it is time for white conservatives, in keeping with the notion of personal responsibility to toughen up and have the courage to face the myriad pathologies in our own communities and to figure out what it is about white culture that can explain them.
....And finally, what makes white folks so racist? Like homicidal racist? Like, Walton Henry Butler racist. Which is to say, so racist that he can shoot a black guy in the head, just because the black guy asked him not to use racial slurs around children, and then get all indignant when the cops arrest him, for, ya know, shooting a guy in the head! Because as Butler explained,“I only shot a n****r.” Oh, well that clears it up. Thanks for the clarification, and for the confession. Now enjoy prison, jackhole.
And rest assured, it won’t be nearly as nice as the Quality Inn at the Mall of America.
As plenty of white folks can readily attest.
http://www.timwise.org/2013/08/the-week-in-wh...
yes, i can just imagine if the tables were turned how dangerous black people would be.
White Supremacist Felon Caught With 18 Guns, 45,000 Bullets And A List Of Black & Jewish Leaders
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/08/30/2...
You want to know why you are so Crazy, its because of Pseudo Liberalism which is based on lies & bigotry and here is a Black man telling the Truth about Blacks and why they are more Racist than Whites Now.

Blacks Are More Racists than Whites Now

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiots are dumber than dirt. You think opposing a syrian attack is supporting chemical weapons. Stupid fcks.
THe UN, etc have banned chemical weapons. The threat of retaliation as a penalty for using chemical weapons has kept them out of most conflicts.

Syria has used them

Your plan is to sit on your fat ass & say "oh Well, I don't care."

So you are sending the message that using chemical weapons is OK.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to your idiotic fringe who are complaining because Obama didn't take action years ago the uprising began. Silly twits. You just can't make up your minds. No wonder your party is so divided.
These kids are hysterical!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant chess move by the President!
It should be interesting to see how Obama uses the 'hate whatever Obama does' weapon cons have handed to him!

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Declining to interfere in a civil war does not imply support of war tactics.
We would attack because of the tactic, not the war. We would attach because the use of Chemical weapons is wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 897,021 - 897,040 of1,037,636
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min LRS 167,751
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,595
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min edogxxx 96,392
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min litesong 43,183
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 53 min Chicagobunny 510
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 56 min Chicagobunny 3,794
IL Who do you support for Treasurer in Illinois in... (Oct '10) 59 min Chicagobunny 113
Amy 4-24 59 min Kuuipo 34
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance