Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#976674 Sep 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Sellout Jew (Hohn Fritz) changed his name to John Kerry...
It's the culture...
lol! I like the way you idiots also abandon vets when they don't see things your way.

What a bunch of nazis you are!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#976675 Sep 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlikely.
In Vietnam, who was safer? Those in the jungles or those on the ships?
Just how dumb are you.
Putting 200,000 soldiers in a war zone or firing a missile from sea.
Ummmmmm
Let me think.
Hey Waxywaxturd/DumbDave/2008ill. Remember your words:

"I have decided to leave this thread, so that juvenile "obstructinists" Like Waxman, Dean Martin, Gregory Scott, and Chylloh, that have no desire ..."

Bawwaaahhhh!!!!!

Loser.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#976677 Sep 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It's like that one about Hitler killing jews and other less desireables, right?
Old wives tales I'm sure you and your ilk are very familiar with.
Hiler was a democrat.. All NAZI's hate jews...

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#976678 Sep 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Syria is a closer ally to Iran. Sending humanitarian said is not sending weapons.
This idea you f*cking morons have that Sadam sent WMDs to Syria is plain stupid.
This idea you f*cking moron have that Syria and Iraq were sworn enemies is plain stupid.

Why would Iran have a problem with Iraq sending wmd to Syria?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#976679 Sep 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Syria is a closer ally to Iran. Sending humanitarian said is not sending weapons.
This idea you f*cking morons have that Sadam sent WMDs to Syria is plain stupid.
More flaws with the US report.

The US claims 1,429 deaths.

France -281
Britain -at least 350 fatalities
Syrian Observatory for Human Rights has confirmed 502 dead. They requested a list of names of those the US is alleging were killed.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#976680 Sep 5, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did the two posts we made as "Fenris" go? They're missing!!
I hope he didn't get us in trouble again. Are we being monitored by the moderators??
I never, ever posted as Ferris Dumb Dave.

Stop being a cry baby Dumb Dave. You are a paranoid sicko.

This is your life?

Baawwaaahhhh!!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#976681 Sep 5, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously your stupid azz didn't author this nonsense so how about disclosing where it came from.
Despite all of his rambling; Sheldon Adelson contributed $150 million to Mitt Romney; he is behind President Obama on intervention in Syria!!
MOM

Waterbury, CT

#976683 Sep 5, 2013
Suburban liberals do these children matter as the syrian children Under the radar epidemic: Young children caught in the crossfire of gun violence DDoes anyone care that infants and toddlers are being gunned down in the street? What does the deafening silence say about us as a community, a society and a nation?

Two recent unspeakable tragedies over the Labor Day weekend underscore the crisis. In New Orleans, a 1-year-old girl named Londyn Samuels was shot to death as her nanny carried her home from the park. The little girl was just learning to walk. The bullet was fired into the nanny’s back, and she is expected to survive.

And in Brooklyn, New York, another 1-year-old—a boy named Antiq Hennis—was fatally shot in the head while sitting in his stroller. Police suspect the shooting was gang related. Meanwhile, the boy’s father, who has a criminal record, has failed to cooperate with police. Thwy are American
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#976684 Sep 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I like the way you idiots also abandon vets when they don't see things your way.
What a bunch of nazis I am!
Your Nazi "societal standards" Gilligan is code to force your "Culture of Violence" on others..

The war Mongering Sickness of Unconscious Liberalism...

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#976685 Sep 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlikely.
In Vietnam, who was safer? Those in the jungles or those on the ships?
Just how dumb are you.
Putting 200,000 soldiers in a war zone or firing a missile from sea.
Ummmmmm
Let me think.
"WASHINGTON — Russia has sent advanced antiship cruise missiles to Syria, a move that illustrates the depth of its support for the Syrian government led by President Bashar al-Assad, American officials said Thursday. "
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#976686 Sep 5, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals hate historical facts!
Every single war won was thanks to a Republican.
Every single war lost was due to a Liberal.
Even Nixon succumbed to Liberals!!!
Ah! You surely are an exemplary example of an biased republican conservative!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#976687 Sep 5, 2013
The chubette libtards DumbDave/Waxywaxturd and Grey Ghost/Yeah are back.

Dinner must be over for the "Give Me" DemocRATS.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#976688 Sep 5, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot prove Syria received chem weapons from Iraq, you cannot prove they didn't. Anything other than that would be pure political conjecture.
In other words, read your own words - especially the last three.
"Ray Donovan"
"real dumb" proves with his every post; he's dumber thanshit.
Peace

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#976689 Sep 5, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously your stupid azz didn't author this nonsense so how about disclosing where it came from.
Using google, I found 227 sites with that "nonsense". Get with the program, old timer.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#976690 Sep 5, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did the two posts we made as "Fenris" go? They're missing!!
I hope he didn't get us in trouble again. Are we being monitored by the moderators??
Whah! Whah! Whah!

Dumb Dave cries for the moderators, blaming someone for something they did not do, all the while the liberal Dumb Dave does what he accuses others of.

Lowlife...

Typical Obama libtard.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#976691 Sep 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Bush did not lie about anything...
When Clinton Lied.. America Died!!!
Bill Clinton killed a half million Muslim children in Iraq you fool...Osama Bin Laden was made in the USA...(by Bill Clinton)
The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Idiot Liberalism
It's the culture...
Then you lie son. It's that simple!

And bushie lied...

And Americans died. That's a FACT!!!!!

"... SPIEGEL: The German government was convinced that "Curveball" would not be used in the now famous presentation that then US Secretary of State Colin Powell gave in 2003 before the United Nations Security Council.

Drumheller: I had assured my German friends that it wouldn't be in the speech. I really thought that I had put it to bed. I had warned the CIA deputy John McLaughlin that this case could be fabricated. The night before the speech, then CIA director George Tenet called me at home. I said: "Hey Boss, be careful with that German report. It's supposed to be taken out. There are a lot of problems with that." He said: "Yeah, yeah. Right. Dont worry about that."

SPIEGEL: But it turned out to be the centerpiece in Powell’s presentation -- and nobody had told him about the doubts.

Drumheller: I turned on the TV in my office, and there it was. So the first thing I thought, having worked in the government all my life, was that we probably gave Powell the wrong speech. We checked our files and found out that they had just ignored it.

SPIEGEL: So the White House just ignored the fact that the whole story might have been untrue?

Drumheller: The policy was set. The war in Iraq was coming and they were looking for intelligence to fit into the policy. Right before the war, I said to a very senior CIA officer: "You guys must have something else," because you always think it's the CIA. "There is some secret thing I don`t know." He said: "No. But when we get to Baghdad, we are going to find warehouses full of stuff. Nobody is going to remember all of this."..."

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#976693 Sep 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
This idea you f*cking moron have that Syria and Iraq were sworn enemies is plain stupid.
Why would Iran have a problem with Iraq sending wmd to Syria?
I never said Iran had a problem with it dumbass.

Why would Sadam send weapons to Iran's closet ally.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#976695 Sep 5, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ray Donovan"
"real dumb" proves with his every post; he's dumber thanshit.
Peace
Yup.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#976696 Sep 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's correct this statement with the facts:
The Democrats supported the war in Iraq in exchange for the Republicans giving them no effective oversight of their CRA program. When there was nothing more the Republicans could possibly give them, the Democrats (thus their coconspirators the so-called "mainstream" media) began a propaganda campaign designed to maneuver the opinion of the war to be against it, exactly like the Democrats and media did during the Cold War, especially concerning Vietnam. The propaganda campaign was so successful then, it took 30 years to expose the lies the Democrats invented about Vietnam and for a significant percentage of the population to begin to realize the truth about that era.
What we have today is the President of Russia calling the Secretary of State of the United States a liar, using that specific word, in front of the whole world.
Do you think he is doing the same thing Obama and Kerry are doing, justifying a future action?
You're an idiot if you don't realize that.
The only question is, what future action is Putin justyfying? Do you think he plans to join the battle when Obama starts a war with Syria?
... that's a yes or no question.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

I love this comedy channel!
MOM

Waterbury, CT

#976697 Sep 5, 2013
Did the White House Help Plan the Syrian Chemical Attack?
There is a growing volume of new evidence from numerous sources in the Middle East — mostly affiliated with the Syrian opposition and its sponsors and supporters — which makes a very strong case, based on solid circumstantial evidence, that the August 21, 2013, chemical strike in the Damascus suburbs was indeed a pre-meditated provocation by the Syrian opposition.

The extent of US foreknowledge of this provocation needs further investigation because available data puts the “horror” of the Barack Obama White House in a different and disturbing light.

On August 13-14, 2013, Western-sponsored opposition forces in Turkey started advance preparations for a major and irregular military surge. Initial meetings between senior opposition military commanders and representatives of Qatari, Turkish, and US Intelligence [“Mukhabarat Amriki”] took place at the converted Turkish military garrison in Antakya, Hatay Province, used as the command center and headquarters of the Free Syrian Army (FSA) and their foreign sponsors. Very senior opposition commanders who had arrived from Istanbul briefed the regional commanders of an imminent escalation in the fighting due to “a war-changing development” which would, in turn, lead to a US-led bombing of Syria.

The opposition forces had to quickly prepare their forces for exploiting the US-led bombing in order to march on Damascus and topple the Bashar al-Assad Government, the senior commanders explained. The Qatari and Turkish intelligence officials assured the Syrian regional commanders that they would be provided with plenty of weapons for the coming offensive.

Indeed, unprecedented weapons distribution started in all opposition camps in Hatay Province on August 21-23, 2013. In the Reyhanli area alone, opposition forces received well in excess of 400 tons of weapons, mainly anti-aircraft weaponry from shoulder-fired missiles to ammunition for light-guns and machineguns. The weapons were distributed from store-houses controlled by Qatari and Turkish Intelligence under the tight supervision of US Intelligence.

These weapons were loaded on more than 20 trailer-trucks which crossed into northern Syria and distributed the weapons to several depots. Follow-up weapon shipments, also several hundred tons, took place over the weekend of August 24-25, 2013, and included mainly sophisticated anti-tank guided missiles and rockets. Opposition officials in Hatay said that these weapon shipments were “the biggest” they had received “since the beginning of the turmoil more than two years ago”. The deliveries from Hatay went to all the rebel forces operating in the Idlib-to-Aleppo area, including the al-Qaida affiliated jihadists (who constitute the largest rebel forces in the area).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min JOEL 69,974
Do you find smoking attractive? (No posts about... 25 min Youtube 6
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 49 min KiMare 50,588
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 56 min wojar 179,265
Chicago a model city 5 hr Just me 6
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 6 hr Getagrip 44
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr casting director 98,497
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]