Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
MOM

Waterbury, CT

#976656 Sep 5, 2013
Obama: As Warlike as Bush, and Just as Lonely Most of the planet recoils from President Obama’s plans to smash the Syrian state – as do a majority of Americans.“The First Black U.S. President now finds himself more alone in the world than George Bush, and with even less support at home.”With obscene imperial arrogance, President Obama proclaimed that the “world”– not he – has drawn a bloody “red line” in Syria.“I didn’t set a red line,” said Obama, at a stop in Sweden on his way to a Group of 20 nations meeting in St. Petersburg, Russia.“The world set a red line.”

That’s news to the rest of the planet, including most of the Group of 20 and the meeting’s host, Russian President Vladimir Putin, who described Obama’s claims that Syria used sarin gas against civilians in rebel-held areas as “completely ridiculous.”“It does not fit any logic,” said Putin, since Syrian President Assad’s forces “have the so-called rebels surrounded and are finishing them off.”

It’s news to China, which will surely join Russia in vetoing any Security Council motion to provide legal cover for Obama’s aggression. And it’s news to the usually compliant UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon, who this week reaffirmed that “the Security Council has primary responsibility for international peace and security" and “the use of force is lawful only when in exercise of self-defense in accordance with article 51 of the United Nations Charter and or when the Security Council approves such action.”

It’s news to Great Britain, America’s temporarily wayward poodle, whose parliament rejected any military entanglement in Obama’s red line. As esteemed political analyst William Blum points out, 64 percent of the people of France oppose their government’s planned participation Obama’s Battle of the Red Line.

Apparently, a young and impressionable Obama took the 1985 USA for Africa song “We are the World” too literally, and believes that all one need do is sing or shout the words to make it so.

“64 percent of the people of France oppose their government’s planned participation Obama’s Battle of the Red Line.”

Waxman

Windsor, CT

#976657 Sep 5, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he's not. You are. I am. We are. We just love his manly image!! Stop playing dumb.
Where'd you go Dumb Dave? Dinner time chubs?

What do they serve you on the Dark Side of the Moon?

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#976658 Sep 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you think sailors on the ships launching the attack won't be attacked and killed? You really need to stop doing those drugs that make you hallucinate.
You are a moron. No wonder our government looks like its being run by the Three Stooges to the world.
Unlikely.

In Vietnam, who was safer? Those in the jungles or those on the ships?

Just how dumb are you.

Putting 200,000 soldiers in a war zone or firing a missile from sea.

Ummmmmm

Let me think.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#976659 Sep 5, 2013
MOM wrote:
Obama was the Candidate of the War Lobby Funded by the Crown Family
Crown Dynasty Generously financed Barack Obama Election Campaign General Dynamics, more than any other aerospace company, is dependent on the Pentagon; government defense contracts account for two-thirds of their sales…The power behind the scenes is Henry Crown, a Chicago financier and one of the richest, but least known, men in the country. A group headed by Crown, who was 83 in 1980, owns about 20% of the company. His associates, who sit on the General Dynamics board with him, are his son, Lester Crown, and Chicago industrialist Nathan Cummings, founder of Consolidated Foods…”
After Henry Crown’s death, General Dynamics sold its F-16 fighter jet production unit and the Crown family reduced its ownership stake in General Dynamics from 20% to 8%. But, according to the General Dynamics web site at http://www.generaldynamics.com/ , in 2005 “General Dynamics Combat Systems” was “becoming the world’s preferred supplier of land and amphibious combat systems development, production and support;” and “its product line” included “a full spectrum of armored vehicles, light wheeled reconnaissance vehicles, suspensions, engine transmissions, guns and ammunition handling systems, turret drive systems, and reactive armor and ordnance.”
The General Dynamics web site also indicated in 2005 that members of the Crown family like Henry Crown & Company President James Crown and Henry Crown & Company Chairman Lester Crown still sat on the General Dynamics corporate board in 2005-between retired Pentagon officials (like former U.S. Under-Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Technology Paul Kaminski, former U.S. Naval Chief of Naval Operations Jay Johnson, former U.S. Army Chief of Staff John Keane, Retired U.S. General George Joulwan and former U.S. Air Force Chief of Staff Lester Lyles) and a former Royal Navy Vice-Admiral for the UK Ministry of Defense named Robert Walmsley.
A 2003 press release of the General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems business unit in St. Petersburg, Florida also noted that it had formed “a strategic alliance with Aeronautics Defense Systems, Ltd.,” an Israeli firm based in Yavne. Aeronautics Defense Systems Ltd. is the firm that developed the Unmanned Multi-Application System (UMASa) aerial surveillance tool which the Israeli military uses to “provide a real-time ‘bird’s eye view’ of the surveillance area to combatant commanders and airborne command posts.” According to then-Israeli Deputy Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, the agreement between General Dynamics and Aeronautics Defense Systems to bring together “both companies’ state-of-the art technologies in defense and homeland security” was “additional proof of the technological and commercial benefits that alliances between industries from the U.S. and Israel can produce.”Yet, ironically, the 2008 presidential candidate who apparently is being financially backed by the next generation of the Crown Dynasty seems to be marketing himself these days as “the next generation’s anti-war candidate.”
Obviously your stupid azz didn't author this nonsense so how about disclosing where it came from.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#976660 Sep 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
They sure sound like sworn enemies
""Syria has chosen to be with international legality represented by the United Nations Security Council. Syria has also chosen to stand by the Iraqi people who are facing an illegal and unjustified invasion and against whom are being committed all sorts of crimes against humanity," the statement said."
"BAGHDAD, June 9 [2002](AFP)- Iraq said Sunday it has sent 20 planeloads of humanitarian assistance to Syria to help victims of Tuesday's Zeyzoun dam collapse in the north of the neighbouring country.
"Iraqi Airways planes have made 20 flights to Damascus until today to take foodstuffs and pharmaceutical products to the victims," Transport Minister Ahmad Murtada Ahmad told the official INA news agency.
Iraq and Syria, governed by rival wings of the Baath party, froze diplomatic relations in 1980 over Syrian support for Iran in the 1980-1988 Iran-Iraq war, but have been forging closer ties since 1997. "
Syria is a closer ally to Iran. Sending humanitarian said is not sending weapons.

This idea you f*cking morons have that Sadam sent WMDs to Syria is plain stupid.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#976661 Sep 5, 2013
Here you go Obamatard Zombies:

New York Times...

"Brutality of Syrian Rebels Posing Dilemma in West"

The Syrian rebels posed casually, standing over their prisoners with firearms pointed down at the shirtless and terrified men.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/05/world/middl...

Eat it up, fascist DemocRAT Obamabots.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#976662 Sep 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I get it. Everyone is lying and you have to personally review the intel.
Then there are the videos showing the victims. Oh that's right it was all staged.
Pathetic
Several flaws in the US statement.

"The U.S. claims that sarin was used in the Aug. 21 attack, citing a positive test on first responders’ hair and blood – samples that were provided to the United States."

Now it appears this first test showed fluoride which does nothing to ID the exact agent use. Not all nerve gas is the same. Some is post WW II left overs while other originates from industrial sites.

Also, the false flag that the UN arriving five days later would have lost valuable evidence due to deterioration is baseless.

A forensics team was able to verify in 1992 that Hussein had used mustard and sarin gas four years earlier in Iraq.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#976663 Sep 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlikely.
Just how dumb are you.
Ummmmmm
Let me think.
You do know that ground missiles can strike a ship?
MOM

Waterbury, CT

#976664 Sep 5, 2013
U.S. Military Intelligence Involved in Chemical Attack in Syria Meanwhile, the new evidence of the U.S. intelligence being involved in chemical attack near Damascus on August 21, 2013 has been leaked to Internet.

A hacker got access to the U.S. intelligence correspondence and published private emails of Col. Anthony J. Macdonald, who is the General Staff Director, Operations and Plans Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence the US Army Staff.

In an email exchange on August 22, 2013 with the US Army civilian analyst Eugene P. Furst congratulates Col. on successful operation and refers him to a Washington Post publication about chemical attack in Syria.E.FURST: By the way, saw your latest success, my congratulations. Good job.

A.MACDONALD: As you see, I’m far from this now, but I know our guys did their best.

Another set of private correspondence between his wife Jeniffer MacDonald and Mary Shapiro reveals that colonel did not keep his mouth shut in the bedroom:M.SHAPIRO: I can’t stop thinking about that terrible gas attack in Syria now. Did you see those kids? I was really crying- They were poisoned, they died. When is it over? I see their faces when in sleep. What did Tony say you about this?

J.MACDONALD: I saw it too and got afraid very much. But Tony comforted me. He said the kids weren’t hurt, it was done for cameras. So you don’t worry, my dear.

M.SHAPIRO: I’m still thinking about those Syrian kids. Thanks God, they are alive. I hope they got a kind of present or some cash.

From Col. MacDonalds’s wife dialog with her friend it’s clear that the video with the children killed in the chemical attack near Damascus was staged by the U.S. Military Intelligence.

This information sheds new light on the US administration’s confession that “there were indications three days prior that an attack [on August 21] was coming”.

As Joseff Budansky from GIS/Defense & Foreign Affairs wrote on Sunday:

“On August 13-14, 2013, Western-sponsored opposition forces in Turkey started advance preparations for a major and irregular military surge. Initial meetings between senior opposition military commanders and representatives of Qatari, Turkish, and US Intelligence [“Mukhabarat Amriki”] took place at the converted Turkish military garrison in Antakya, Hatay Province, used as the command center and headquarters of the Free Syrian Army (FSA) and their foreign sponsors. Very senior opposition commanders who had arrived from Istanbul briefed the regional commanders of an imminent escalation in the fighting due to “a war-changing development” which would, in turn, lead to a US-led bombing of Syria.”

According to the same source,

On August 24, 2013, Syrian Commando forces acted on intelligence about the possible perpetrators of the chemical attack and raided a cluster of rebel tunnels in the Damascus suburb of Jobar. Canisters of toxic material were hit in the fierce fire-fight as several Syrian soldiers suffered from suffocation and “some of the injured are in a critical condition”.

The Commando eventually seized an opposition warehouse containing barrels full of chemicals required for mixing “kitchen sarin”, laboratory equipment, as well as a large number of protective masks. The Syrian Commando also captured several improvised explosive devices, RPG rounds, and mortar shells. The same day, at least four Hizballah fighters operating in Damascus near Ghouta were hit by chemical agents at the very same time the Syrian Commando unit was hit while searching a group of rebel tunnels in Jobar. Both the Syrian and the Hizballah forces were acting on intelligence information about the real perpetrators of the chemical attack.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#976666 Sep 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Syria is a closer ally to Iran. Sending humanitarian said is not sending weapons.
This idea you f*cking morons have that Sadam sent WMDs to Syria is plain stupid.
Parroting what you want to believe doesn't make it true RealDumbDave.

Government has become your assisted living center.

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#976667 Sep 5, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong, sorry!
"Both sides blaming each other"
The ONLY side blaming Bush was the Liberal's side!
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.
It is like saying the war between Jews and Muslims when only and only the Muslims are the only ones at war with the Jews.
Jews have no interest on war with anyone!!!
Yep. Cons were giving bushie boy the 'atta boy!' and congratulatory salutations.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#976668 Sep 5, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
You still believe that lie?
It's like that one about Hitler killing jews and other less desireables, right?

Old wives tales I'm sure you and your ilk are very familiar with.
MOM

Waterbury, CT

#976669 Sep 5, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously your stupid azz didn't author this nonsense so how about disclosing where it came from.
a stupid ass got a smart ass looking like a stupid ass asking a stupid ass for information what a stupid ass why do you want to learn from a stupid ass learn from real dave, sonicfilth,lily,leosana,njraid er1,yeah
Whatever

Gering, NE

#976671 Sep 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the war in Syria that gave Assad to excuse to use the Chemical weapons for which he needs to be punished.
Look dumbf*ck Eed, I posted a link to an article o how Syria developed their chemical weapons programs & arsenal.
And you still think Sadam would give WMDs to his enemies to use against him.
This maybe a valid point if it assumed that only the government is in possession of chemical weapons.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#976672 Sep 5, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"yuck"
What a turd you are. You disagree with someone and you want them to leave the country. You are "Waxman" are much difference, he offers somethings of interest, you offer BS.
Peace
KMA
I don't disagree with them son. They just don't like America or Americans.

So I'm making the obvious suggestion to keep everyone happy.

Waxy has already laughed at the US Constitution and the wording used, son. So I take it since you support him, you also agree with him.

So you must be a foreigner too!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#976673 Sep 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will attack Syria regardless of the vote in Congress. He clearly stated that he has already made that decision.
lol! Have you placed your bet in vegas son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#976674 Sep 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Sellout Jew (Hohn Fritz) changed his name to John Kerry...
It's the culture...
lol! I like the way you idiots also abandon vets when they don't see things your way.

What a bunch of nazis you are!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#976675 Sep 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlikely.
Just how dumb are you.
Ummmmmm
Let me think.
Hey Waxywaxturd/DumbDave/2008ill. Remember your words:

"I have decided to leave this thread, so that juvenile "obstructinists" Like Waxman, Dean Martin, Gregory Scott, and Chylloh, that have no desire ..."

Bawwaaahhhh!!!!!

Loser.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#976677 Sep 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It's like that one about Hitler killing jews and other less desireables, right?
Old wives tales I'm sure you and your ilk are very familiar with.
Hiler was a democrat.. All NAZI's hate jews...

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#976678 Sep 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This idea you f*cking moron have that Syria and Iraq were sworn enemies is plain stupid.

Why would Iran have a problem with Iraq sending wmd to Syria?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min You Go Bye Bye 49,872
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 min Grau 68,497
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min Fair Game 46,728
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 42 min LieutenantGov 4,033
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 55 min fosterbrooks 156
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 59 min Blwlgo 1,930
Abby 9-20 1 hr Mister Tonka 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr cheluzal 98,235
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,078
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••