Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
896,941 - 896,960 of 1,100,538 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#976550 Sep 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> People supported Bush in Iraq until they found out he lied. Bush's lies made the war unpopular.
"Could you describe the dilemma to being a Nobel Peace Prizewinner and getting ready to attack Syria?"

Haha
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#976551 Sep 5, 2013
more from children that could be Pres Obama's...

"Police still looking for Des Moines teen charged with murder"

http://blogs.desmoinesregister.com/dmr/index....
Whatever

Gering, NE

#976552 Sep 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i will not 'review' "my sources".
Okay continue to look idiotic, it was a helpful suggestion.
<quoted text>
even 'I' have my limits. and it's hard enough copying and pasting right wing drivel to see what right wing drivel site it came from, more or less checking where my left wing drivel came from.
What you failed to check was "left wing" drivel, fool. That is all you post.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#976553 Sep 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a suggestion, Moocher eed. Look up Syria & their chemical weapon program on the internet.
You will learn that Syria had a robust industry & stockpile & would nid need Sadam's weapons.
Besides, when the f*ck will you dumbasses learn that Iraq & Syria were enemies. Syria backed Iran, not Iraq.
"real dumb"
For once you are honest. You hit the nail on the head, "You will learn that Syria had a robust industry and WOULD "nid", is that need? saddamns weapons"? That is your quote.
Peace
KMA
Feniris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#976554 Sep 5, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand is a moran and an intellectual lightweight. And you ? Well...your posts speak for themselves.
You, the coal-burning chimp-lover calling Dr Paul "a moran". Thats a funny one. Go scratch your orangutan husband's fuzzy head, and call me in the morning....
Feniris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#976555 Sep 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will attack Syria regardless of the vote in Congress. He clearly stated that he has already made that decision.
We'll see. Firing off a bunch of missiles isnt a full-blown attack, and I doubt he has the stomach (or resources) for much else....

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#976556 Sep 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> People supported Bush in Iraq until they found out he lied. Bush's lies made the war unpopular.
I think there is a huge misconception.... Let me explain
Lie: to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive

I do not believe Bush lied about Iraq and Iraqi WMDs. I believe Bush had faulty intelligence presented to him. He accepted that intelligence as truth and used that intelligence for his basis of attacking. But, he didn't lie.

Obama on the other hand lies.
"Oh the dumb Americans they won't remember what I said a year ago. I can tell them anything now. I can lie!" That is what Obama does. He lies with no regard or respect for his position or my country.

He lies to propagate lies. He lies to further his agenda. He lies because he is a liar!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#976557 Sep 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so have you taken those Bush/Cheney 2004 coffee mugs that you got for contributing $50 and thrown them away yet?
[The denial is strong in that one.]
A mindless observation - but the view into a tormented mind was worth the read you idiot.

Put (Duped) PDUPONT firmly in the pro-war column, along with Realtime, sonicmoron, lily/GOPidiots, and Dumbass Dave.

The good/very good options the man child obama once had to fix Syria, are in the rearview mirror you warmongering idiot...

Golf anyone? Vacations?? Party's in The White House, More incompotence, ineptitude anyone?? Over 100,000 Syrians killed, no problem...

t's the culture...

It's the culture...

Spokane, WA

#976559 Sep 5, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Denying that Hussein used CW on his own people is really damaging your credibility.
"Whatever"
You are saying "sonic" has credibility? That is a stretch.
Peace

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#976560 Sep 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Let's correct this statement with the facts:

The Democrats supported the war in Iraq in exchange for the Republicans giving them no effective oversight of their CRA program. When there was nothing more the Republicans could possibly give them, the Democrats (thus their coconspirators the so-called "mainstream" media) began a propaganda campaign designed to maneuver the opinion of the war to be against it, exactly like the Democrats and media did during the Cold War, especially concerning Vietnam. The propaganda campaign was so successful then, it took 30 years to expose the lies the Democrats invented about Vietnam and for a significant percentage of the population to begin to realize the truth about that era.

What we have today is the President of Russia calling the Secretary of State of the United States a liar, using that specific word, in front of the whole world.
Do you think he is doing the same thing Obama and Kerry are doing, justifying a future action?
You're an idiot if you don't realize that.

The only question is, what future action is Putin justyfying? Do you think he plans to join the battle when Obama starts a war with Syria?
... that's a yes or no question.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#976561 Sep 5, 2013
More good news about Obama’s Economic Recovery….According to a new report released Thursday, the number of layoffs announced by employers surged in August to the highest level in more than six months. Firms announced plans to lay off 50k workers, up 57% from last year. The announced job cuts were also 33% higher than July!! Why not a War it help FDR recover for the Great Depression!!
Feniris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#976562 Sep 5, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
If he does nothing he will blame Republicans for drawing the red line!
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.
He's been blaming repubs since day one of his administration, and his poll numbers and political capital have continued to go down, down, down. His attempt to "wag the dog" over something as minor as the syria issue will backfire on him (already is).....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#976563 Sep 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
any time i see Matthews and MSNBC in one sentence at the beginning of a right wing rant i just stop reading it.
you were saying?
In the age of information...Your ignorance and running on empty idiot is still a morons best choice.

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#976564 Sep 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
any time i see Matthews and MSNBC in one sentence at the beginning of a right wing rant i just stop reading it.
you were saying?
No offense taken, we do the same with your Media Matter posts.

Hey, I thought MSNBC loss it with their signing up of the ever cray cray Baldwin.

However, it appears he will have a good size audience watching for the entertainment value of him train wrecking.

Spokane, WA

#976565 Sep 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Think Progress has Obama trailing 49-199 in House vote, with most support coming from DemoKKKrats.
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2013/09/02/...
Call your Congressman and tell him/her "Hell, no".
Even you Florida Bocajews.
"John Galt"
The liberalloon democrats in congress will not vote "Hell, no" to the resolution. They do not want to see president nobama slapped down.
Peace
Feniris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#976566 Sep 5, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
They are here for one purpose: waiting for the right time/moment to weaponize.
"Moderate" Muslims love to see Americans and infidel blown into pieces by bombs.
The "moderate" Muslims are just waiting orders from their Imam to weaponize themselves against their neighbors.
"Moderate" Muslims are here waiting for enough other Muslims to migrate in to become a militant majority and then weaponize themselves.
"Moderate" Muslims are waiting for orders.
Every KKK is a racist, every Muslim is a terrorist, every Liberal is a brain dead hypocrite.
I would welcome that occurrence. Its called a "get out of jail free" card.......

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#976567 Sep 5, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
I would be willing to bet that the women and children who will die if America bombs Syria, a military strike will consider themselves victims of war. Hey stoopid, when will you get it thru your thick skull the WMD's assad is using are ones he got from saddamn? If muslim fanatics crashed airplanes into America that would not be an act of war in your dim mind. It would be good folks evening the score for all of America's terrorism.
"real dumb" on the past week you have offered about 110 posts. Those posts earned you 260+ posts that pointed out what an idiot you are. To be honest 8 posts agreed with the crap you spew so liberally. That means more than 97% of those who respond to you point out the piece of crap you are. Keep it up.
Pe4ace
KMA
It was the war in Syria that gave Assad to excuse to use the Chemical weapons for which he needs to be punished.

Look dumbf*ck Eed, I posted a link to an article o how Syria developed their chemical weapons programs & arsenal.

And you still think Sadam would give WMDs to his enemies to use against him.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#976568 Sep 5, 2013
The total ignorance of the Democrats is astounding.

Let's review how World War I started:

A political radical from some insignificant country assassinated the head of state of another insignificant country who had a world super power friend who declared war on that insignificant country where the political radical came from, and that insignificant country had a world super power friend.

Are all of you mindless Obama minions so ignorant you don't see this?

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#976569 Sep 5, 2013
Freaky1Freaky wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there is a huge misconception.... Let me explain
Lie: to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive
I do not believe Bush lied about Iraq and Iraqi WMDs. I believe Bush had faulty intelligence presented to him. He accepted that intelligence as truth and used that intelligence for his basis of attacking. But, he didn't lie.
Obama on the other hand lies.
"Oh the dumb Americans they won't remember what I said a year ago. I can tell them anything now. I can lie!" That is what Obama does. He lies with no regard or respect for his position or my country.
He lies to propagate lies. He lies to further his agenda. He lies because he is a liar!
Bush ignored the intel that said Iraq had no weapons programs, no WMDs & certainly no Nukes.
Feniris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#976570 Sep 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you were saying?
Who?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 26 min Crazy Jae 4,657
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 68,997
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,409
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr Candy4Me 7,751
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,379
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr newpoly 1,910
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE