Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#976723 Sep 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I never, ever posted as Ferris Dumb Dave.
Stop being a cry baby Dumb Dave. You are a paranoid sicko.
This is your life?
Baawwaaahhhh!!!!
And you're STILL a foreigner son!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#976724 Sep 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> You forgot to answer. who is more at risk? I never said no risk.
I didn't forget sht. I showed you the means by which Syria could kill soldiers on a ship. What would they have to lose?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#976725 Sep 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
I love this comedy channel!
We can Tell... Disney anyone??

It's the culture...

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#976726 Sep 5, 2013
steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
How much did president Trayvon sell his books for? What was Bloomberg's mark up that made him a billionaire? How did Soros become a billionaire?
Stop being such an ignorant buffoon, corporations add taxes as a cost of doing business.
How much do the poor pay in taxes?
WHO PAYS THE INCOME TAXES IN AMERICA? The list of Democrats complaining the ... We are going to take back America in 2012.~~~~~~~~~ Exclusive ...
allow me to share some enlightening data on who pays what income tax in the United States. We have a progressive (or regressive if you choose to look it the tax code correctly) in 2009, the latest available figures on income tax collection:
• The top 1%(1.4 million) paid 40.42% on income of $2.8 trillion.
• The top 2.5%( 5.65 million) paid 20.2%
• The top 5%( 7 million) paid 60%
• The top 10% paid 71.2% of all income taxes on income of $4.227 trillion.
Collected taxes :$794 billion
The bottom 50% of American taxpayers paid only 7.89 % of all Federal taxes collected !!
Now stop your whining, you pay nothing, you're a receiver.
Wow Stevie, you're yet another dumbass right whiner who has no clue how a business approached Corporate Income Tax.

What I love about you morons is how you b*tch & B*tch how the poor pay few taxes & how much the abused rich people do.

You throw out your percentages & have a GD tissy fit,

What you don't understand is that these percentages indicate how America has been going through wealth distribution as the rich get richer & the middle class shrink & the poor get poorer.

You are so GD duped you think we are picking on rich people instead of realizing the wealthy have gamed the system to where they consume nearly all the wealth growth & the Middle class gets the crumbs.

This is how GD dumb you are Stevie,

BTW, why is it you asswipes think I don't pay taxes? Because I don'y whine about it like you? Because I believe in supporting my country?

GFY Stevie.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#976727 Sep 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Your Nazi "societal standards" Gilligan is code to force your "Culture of Violence" on others..
The war Mongering Sickness of Unconscious Liberalism...
It's the culture...
I don't perpetuate those 'standards' like you son.

You people embrace them!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#976728 Sep 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I never said Iran had a problem with it dumbass.
Why would Sadam send weapons to Iran's closet ally.
Why Not Sadam send weapons to Iran's closet ally??

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#976729 Sep 5, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ray Donovan"
"real dumb" proves with his every post; he's dumber thanshit.
Peace
lol! I wish you were half as smart as sh*t son.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#976730 Sep 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause the big boy was about to come to town, dumbass. look at the map, stupid. What would have been his choices?
Certainly not give them to his enemy's number one ally.

Only you would be so GD stupid.
MOM

Waterbury, CT

#976731 Sep 5, 2013
Article 10.–“In cases where a group or organization (i.e. UN / NATO) is declared criminal by the Tribunal, the competent national authority of any Signatory shall have the right to bring individual (i.e. UN and NATO Secretary Generals) to trial for membership therein before national, military or occupation courts. In any such case the criminal nature of the group or organization is considered proved and shall not be questioned.”
United States Supreme Court Justice Robert Jackson, the Nuremberg Prosecutor, opened his case with a proclamation that the privileges attaching in international law to the State should never again shield human beings from retribution for their own wickedness, at least before an international court:
These defendants were men of a station and rank which does not soil its own hands with blood. They were men who knew how to use lesser folk as tools. We want to reach the planners and designers, the inciters and leaders…. The idea that a state, any more than a corporation, commits crimes, is a fiction. Crimes are always committed only by persons…. t is quite intolerable to let such a legalism become the basis of personal immunity…. Modern civilisation puts unlimited weapons of destruction in the hands of men. It cannot tolerate so vast an area of legal irresponsibility.
It was the judgment at Nuremberg which heralded the removal of the shield of state sovereignty for crimes against humanity:
It was submitted that … where the act in question is an act of state, those who carry it out are not personally responsible, but are protected by the doctrine of the sovereignty of the state. In the opinion of the tribunal (this contention) must be rejected…. Crimes against international law are committed by men, not by abstract entities, and only by punishing individuals who commit such crimes can the provisions of international law be enforced….[T]he principle of international law, which under certain circumstances protects the representative of the state, cannot be applied to acts which are condemned as criminal by international law. The authors of these acts cannot shelter themselves behind their official position in order to be freed from punishment in appropriate proceedings.
US law outlawed war immediately after the American Revolution when it specifically defined it in the United States Constitution, the only crime so defined. Article III Section 3:
“Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.“ Levying is defined as – to declare and wage a war. The United States Constitution goes on to forbid the president, vice-president and all civil officers of the United States from levying war in Article II Section IV –“The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of,**** treason ****, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.”
Section 46 of the Criminal Code of Canada also declares it a high crime to wage war.
High Treason
(1) Every one (including the Prime Minister) commits high treason who, in Canada,
(b) levies war against Canada or does any act preparatory thereto; or
Treason
(2) Every one commits treason who, in Canada,
(c) conspires with any person to commit high treason (levies war against Canada or does any act preparatory thereto) or to do anything mentioned in paragraph (a);
(d) forms an intention to do anything that is high treason (levies war against Canada or does any act preparatory thereto) or that is mentioned in paragraph (a) and manifests that intention by an overt act;
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#976732 Sep 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What was for dinner Grey Ghost? Dong?
baby wolfie mr for-eign-er!

I'm sure in your country it's a delicacy!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#976733 Sep 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Then you lie son. It's that simple!
And bushie lied...
And Americans died. That's a FACT!!!!!
"... SPIEGEL: The German government was convinced that "Curveball" would not be used in the now famous presentation that then US Secretary of State Colin Powell gave in 2003 before the United Nations Security Council.
Drumheller: I had assured my German friends that it wouldn't be in the speech. I really thought that I had put it to bed. I had warned the CIA deputy John McLaughlin that this case could be fabricated. The night before the speech, then CIA director George Tenet called me at home. I said: "Hey Boss, be careful with that German report. It's supposed to be taken out. There are a lot of problems with that." He said: "Yeah, yeah. Right. Dont worry about that."
SPIEGEL: But it turned out to be the centerpiece in Powell’s presentation -- and nobody had told him about the doubts.
Drumheller: I turned on the TV in my office, and there it was. So the first thing I thought, having worked in the government all my life, was that we probably gave Powell the wrong speech. We checked our files and found out that they had just ignored it.
SPIEGEL: So the White House just ignored the fact that the whole story might have been untrue?
Drumheller: The policy was set. The war in Iraq was coming and they were looking for intelligence to fit into the policy. Right before the war, I said to a very senior CIA officer: "You guys must have something else," because you always think it's the CIA. "There is some secret thing I don`t know." He said: "No. But when we get to Baghdad, we are going to find warehouses full of stuff. Nobody is going to remember all of this."..."
Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#976734 Sep 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry E-1/Ghost. Wrong as usual. Go fetch me a beer now. Fetch!
lol! But... but... but.... you said people don't talk like they do in US Constitution son.

So you can't be American. You MUST be a foreigner! Any REAL American would know better!
MOM

Waterbury, CT

#976735 Sep 5, 2013
The Nuremberg trial established that the most effective course of action to end any war of aggression or prevent aggressive war is to use lethal force against the person or persons who gave the order to plan for, prepare for and wage war against any sovereign state. No person, not even the US president, the Canadian Prime Minister, the UK Prime Minister, the French president, the UN Secretary General or NATO’s Secretary General, has the authority to wage war against another state. If a leader of one country decides to go to war with another country that leader is committing crimes that include; war of aggression, crimes against peace, crimes against humanity, mass murder, torture and other deplorable war crimes and criminal offenses.
Statute was established when the US government and the United Nations made war illegal and those who planned for, prepared for and waged war were henceforth declared criminals when the US presided over the International Military Tribunal (IMT) held at Nuremberg, Germany post WWII. The UN Charter was drafted directly from the judicial rulings of that Nuremberg Tribunal. The criminal charges of; crimes against peace, crimes against humanity, war of aggression and war crimes were all made into law as a direct result of the Nuremberg trial. The purpose of making these laws was to outlaw war and all its atrocities. To never again go to war and to severely punish all those who plan for, prepare for, initiate and engage in war.
In 1950, the Nuremberg Tribunal defined Crimes against Peace, in Principle VI, specifically Principle VI(a), submitted to the United Nations General Assembly, as
(i) Planning, preparation, initiation or waging of a war of aggression or a war in violation of international treaties, agreements or assurances;
(ii) Participation in a common plan or conspiracy for the accomplishment of any of the acts mentioned under (i).
The chief American prosecutor, Robert H. Jackson, stated:
To initiate a war of aggression, therefore, is not only an international crime; it is the supreme international crime differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole.
The Nuremberg tribunals were the first international courts established to try crimes against international law, and they firmly established the responsibility of individuals, at whatever level they participate in atrocities, as well as denying immunity to political leaders. Article 7 of the Charter ( http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp#a... ) expressly rejected sovereign immunity for military and political leaders:“The official position of defendants, whether as heads of state or responsible officials in government departments, shall not be considered as freeing them from responsibility or mitigating punishment.”
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#976736 Sep 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
Bush did not lie about anything... When Clinton Lied.. America Died!!! Osama Bin Laden was made in the USA...(by Bill Clinton)
Bill Clinton killed a half million Muslim children in Iraq you fool... "We tend to forget, in the West, that the United States (Bill Clinton) has more Muslim blood on his hands than Al Qaeda has on its hands of innocent non-Muslims," said Imam Fiesal Abdul Rauf.
Raud added that having homes and lives destroyed does not justify "bombing innocent Iraqi civilians" or "actions of terrorism by Bill Clinton"
President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and every single democrat voted and said Saddam was an imminent threat and Saddam had to be removed three years prior to 9/11...
John Kerry: I voted for the wain Iraq before I was against it...
Myths, lies and complete stupidity.. that's Gilligan...
If only President Clinton hadn't signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and every single democrat said Saddam was an imminent threat and had to be removed...
The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Liberalism
It's the culture..
bushie boy lied. Americans died.

You're to beholden to your party to think straight, let alone simply think!!!!
MOM

Waterbury, CT

#976738 Sep 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You spelled mom backwards.
upsidedown also

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#976739 Sep 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Could be.
But he was supported by conservatives....
... and the Church.
The church supports democrats.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#976740 Sep 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.
It's the culture...
lol! And yet, all you have to counter the facts is your opinion!

Typical con. Typical right wing, unthinking, party following, fart news gulping con!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#976741 Sep 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly not give them to his enemy's number one ally.
Only you would be so GD stupid.
Why, cause you say so? LMAO! WOW!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#976742 Sep 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The church supports democrats.
The Church supported Hitler son. They even help celebrate his birthday.

Grow up. You're not that smart.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#976743 Sep 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't perpetuate those Nazi 'standards'.
My people embrace them!
It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 36 min Le Jimbo 17
1 dead, 9 injured in daytime Chicago shootings 43 min reality is a crutch 1
xtra xtra read all about it! 1 hr Read and weep 1
The truth regarding Ebola 1 hr C_Evertt Coop 2
Italian boys confession. 1 hr Bubba Klintler 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Earthling-1 49,187
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 7 hr susil bhai 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 hr Sunshine 181,798
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:17 am PST