Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1264097 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Whatever

Gering, NE

#976982 Sep 6, 2013
Work cash jobs while on unemployment; when it runs out apply for SSDI. That's what economic reality is for millions of Americans.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#976983 Sep 6, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>No Yeahoo, what we can't handle are leeches such as you. Barack Hussein Obama is my savior I shall not want. Problem there is, it isn't his money, The guy never worked in his life. Now he plays Santa Claus with Other Peoples Money. "Such a deal I gots for you".
Good morning "pravdaratarorreroer "
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#976984 Sep 6, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar
Go ahead and check the net for photos! There are none, nobody wants to be seen with Dr. Death by Drone warmonger Obama.

Our Obama cheerleading Lame Stream Media would be publishing them if they existed
Annie

New York, NY

#976985 Sep 6, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
From the 'what a difference a year makes' file...
"FLASHBACK: Biden accused Romney of wanting war with Syria"
http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/02/biden-all-g...
Excellent. Where is Biden these days? They keeping him locked in the attic when there's a full moon?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#976986 Sep 6, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did the tax credits come from that Bain got for shipping Sensata lock, stock and barrel to China moron? But it's okay with right wingers like you to give out taxpayer money to companies that eliminate jobs but not for people to get health insurance.
You're an idiot!
Romney was in favor of bombing Iran.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#976987 Sep 6, 2013
Another false flag, this time nuclear, in the making if the American People don't get behind an attack on Syria?

Senator Warns of Nuke Strike on S. Carolina After Missing Nuke Report

Read more: http://www.storyleak.com/senator-warns-nuke-a...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#976988 Sep 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Why aren't you cheering for bloodshed son? You know, like iraq?
Just like Iraq when the American people were united behind the war and President Bush--the American people are united again-against O'bama's war in Syria. That's the problem isn't it yeah?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#976989 Sep 6, 2013
Three Russian warships crossed Turkey's Bosphorus Strait Thursday en route to the eastern Mediterranean, near the Syrian coast, amid concern in the region over potential US-led strikes in response to the Damascus regime's alleged use of chemical weapons.

The SSV-201 intelligence ship Priazovye, accompanied by the two landing ships Minsk and Novocherkassk passed through the Bosphorus known as the Istanbul strait that separates Asia from Europe, an AFP photographer reported.

http://news.yahoo.com/russian-warships-cross-...

Prevented this

#976990 Sep 6, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Obama to go to war to placate his ego!!!
Liberals cheer!!!
I thought he was showing his ego when he met with the gayzoes in Russia--he had nothing better to do? than to hang around with his peeps?
Enrique

New York, NY

#976991 Sep 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Lately, I just stop reading as soon as I see the name of the poster for most of "them." "It's the [lack of] culture."
What do you do with the other 23 hours and 45 minutes of your day?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#976992 Sep 6, 2013
My personal little ankle biters were busy last night. It's comical how my posts went from fans to rotten tomato throwers overnight.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#976993 Sep 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Lately, I just stop reading as soon as I see the name of the poster for most of "them." "It's the [lack of] culture."
leosbanana's highway to perdition accompanied by her contentiousness comprehension satisfies No Surprize the perception of Leo's uncongenial character...

Liberal: a power worshipper without or with no power..

It's the culture...
Enrique

New York, NY

#976994 Sep 6, 2013
Grampy wrote:
World leaders have different PRIORITIES!
Tonight while Putin is grilling Snowden for more intimate NSA secrets, Obama will be getting more intimate with Russian poofs at a secret down low in St. Petersburg.
Obama is famous for his"flexibility".

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#976995 Sep 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, that's just an outright lie, Lily.

Romney said preventing a nuclear Iran is the "highest national security priority" for the U.S.

Think that's what Obama said too in so many words.

Obama continually said all options were on the table. Pretty sure you know what that means.

Prevented this

#976996 Sep 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Jane reports from the NYPost
it's hard to tell the difference from the NYPost and the NYslimes these days-they both are against O'bama and his administration. No one wants this war with Syria and yet? O'bama forward.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#976997 Sep 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Good morning "pravdaratarorreroer "
lily confesses her ignorance, her nasty sock leosnana provides it...

It's the culture...

Prevented this

#976998 Sep 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Romney wasn't elected, it doesn't matter what he was in favor of or not. O'bama was elected on the premise that he would end the wars in the world. O'bama is the peace prize laureate.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#976999 Sep 6, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Oval Office in December 2002, the president met with a few ranking senators and members of the House, both Republicans and Democrats. In those days, there were high hopes that the United States-sponsored ''road map'' for the Israelis and Palestinians would be a pathway to peace, and the discussion that wintry day was, in part, about countries providing peacekeeping forces in the region. The problem, everyone agreed, was that a number of European countries, like France and Germany, had armies that were not trusted by either the Israelis or Palestinians. One congressman -- the Hungarian-born Tom Lantos, a Democrat from California and the only Holocaust survivor in Congress -- mentioned that the Scandinavian countries were viewed more positively. Lantos went on to describe for the president how the Swedish Army might be an ideal candidate to anchor a small peacekeeping force on the West Bank and the Gaza Strip. Sweden has a well-trained force of about 25,000. The president looked at him appraisingly, several people in the room recall.
''I don't know why you're talking about Sweden,'' Bush said.''They're the neutral one. They don't have an army.''
Lantos paused, a little shocked, and offered a gentlemanly reply:''Mr. President, you may have thought that I said Switzerland. They're the ones that are historically neutral, without an army.'' Then Lantos mentioned, in a gracious aside, that the Swiss do have a tough national guard to protect the country in the event of invasion.
Bush held to his view.''No, no, it's Sweden that has no army.''
The room went silent, until someone changed the subject.
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/17/magazine/17...
''No, no, it's Sweden that has no army.'', that Sweden?
you guys actually voted for that idiot? what were you thinking?
Sweden needs a standing Army!!! They never know when their neighbor Finland will go Nazi again!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977000 Sep 6, 2013
Iran Plots Revenge, U.S. Says

The U.S. has intercepted an order from Iran to militants in Iraq to attack the U.S. Embassy and other American interests in Baghdad in the event of a strike on Syria, officials said, amid an expanding array of reprisal threats across the region.

U.S. officials also fear Hezbollah could attack the U.S. Embassy in Beirut and on Friday the State Department ordered nonessential U.S. diplomats to leave Lebanon because of security concerns.

The department has instructed nonessential staffers to leave Beirut and urged private U.S. citizens to depart Lebanon.

The step had been under consideration since last week when President Barack Obama said he was contemplating military action against the Syrian government for its alleged chemical weapons attack last month.

The U.S.is also pulling diplomats out of Adana, Turkey and is recommending that U.S. citizens "defer nonessential travel" to southeastern Turkey.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
Enrique

New York, NY

#977001 Sep 6, 2013
Grampy wrote:
As a rule at G8 and G20 summits foreign leaders swarm to get a photo op with the American President. Why are these leaders avoiding Obama in St. Petersburg? Its like he's got leprosy.
Obama has gone from World Leader to World Leper.
Remember when he was treated like a rock star in Germany in 2008? This time only a thousand showed up to swoon 990 of them were there for the free streudal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min jimi-yank 54,339
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Jacques Ottawa 194,650
News Lollapalooza day two marked by angst, apathy-an... 1 hr chimpcago 1
Please SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE channel for awes... 3 hr The Cloud 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr CrunchyBacon 100,287
News Fatal heat wave 20 years ago changed Chicago's ... 7 hr No8isClassic 8
Can't these people do better? 7 hr Magonigol 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages