Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,846)

Showing posts 896,901 - 896,920 of1,072,447
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
where loyalty will take Democrats...
"Chris Matthews of MSNBC, who served on Capitol Hill for years as a top Democratic aide, put the party’s dilemma in stark terms on Wednesday:“I think the Democrats are going to be forced to sacrifice men and women who really, really don’t want to vote for this. They’re going to have to vote for it to save the president’s hide. That’s a bad position to put your party in.”
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/357654/...
...excellent...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Probably you, and most definitely a freakjob.
I, on the other hand, will most DEFINITELY piss on YOUR face (on fire or not).

Another free service provided by the Fenris Lupine Network, in support of common decency nationwide.....:-)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
"Chris Matthews of MSNBC, who served on Capitol Hill for years as a top Democratic aide, put the party’s dilemma in stark terms on Wednesday:“I think the Democrats are going to be forced to sacrifice men and women who really, really don’t want to vote for this. They’re going to have to vote for it to save the president’s hide. That’s a bad position to put your party in.”
any deserters will be sent to FEMA camps...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
War is when you commit the full power of the military in an attempt to defeat another country / entity.
Japan had declared war on the US on 12/8/41.(t was still 12/7 in the US.
Fort Sumner was after SC had declared its secession from the US.
Being the first battle does not imply its purpose was just a military strike to punish a certain action.
You are once again grasping at racist straws to protect your racist black boy president. Nothing new here. Move on, folks.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Debbie Wasserman-Test should be the first to hit the beaches in Syria...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
"Save the president's hide..."

Wasn't that the objective with all the "phony" scandals?

Guess Matthews didn't mind his party's position then.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama is wrong in "sending a message across the bow" and it results in more chemical weapons being unleashed on Syrians and perhaps even Israelis in protest by Assad and Iran, not only is his presidency over and done with but it could actually trigger WWIII.
It's why there are real and justified reservations. Liberals have always have been handicapped in envisioning the much bigger picture. Politics and power always seems to create a blind spot.
Given the president of Russia called the Secretary of State of the United States a liar after they discussed Syria, and Obama is acting as if the United States is the world's policeman, I would not be surprised if Russia joined the battle if Obama attacks Syria.

Kerry has a long history of lying. Obama is a pathological liar. The United States has lost all credibility in the world.
If I were Putin, I'd be looking for an opportunity to put Obama in his place. Syria would be the perfect time and place.

Obama has put the entire country in a horrible position. We need to get that ignorant buffoon out of the White House now.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So... you still don't know what you're talking about?
You mentioned gas as an export. And you're full of it.

So I just assumed...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Falling on the sword two times within four years.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Have any of you traitors ever thought that Snowden was always working for the Russians?
You're all so quick to turn against your own country because you hate the President; to the point that you celebrate anything that that killer Putin says! What's the matter with you rightwingers?
I think that Putin sent those Russian bombers here to bomb the Boston Marathon. I think it's all connected to Syria.
You want to trust the Russians? Seriously?
I'm beginning to think that "all" those grizzled old "bears," who frequent The Closet at the corner of Liar and Loser, are really enamored with all those shirtless photos of Putin since his divorce was announced..."it's their culture" [Seriously, all the world leaders that called Dumbya a buffoon and a war criminal were called Commies and worse by them, but now Putin calls Kerry a liar and suddenly he's Saint Vlad.]

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin knows Obama is a Jive-Ass punk and has no respect for him or Kerry, the back-stabber.
Putin is for real. Everything said about him is fact. Obama is a fraud. Nothing said about him is true. Kerry is a fraud. Both are pathological liars. When Putin meets with either, the first thing he feels is being in the company of frauds.
That is beneath anyone's dignity.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Obama's words and expiration dates...

...a list of expired Obama statements…

http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot/8...
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
In the information age, claiming the Rebels are just moderates doesn't take long to be dispelled. Especially with photos of Rebels eating soldier's hearts.
So where's bushie's wmd's son?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Good morning, leftist phags!!! Its another beautiful day here in roasting AZ, and it might be time for a review to give you a dose of reality:
Syria is literally an un-winnable situation for baruck odumbo no matter HOW it is approached.
Any questions?
Yes. I have a question.
How in hell did we get into a position where the President of the United State is going to use the Armed Forces to help Al Qaeda get chemical weapons to use against the people of the United States?

How could that possibly have happened?
(I do believe that would require a conspiracy at the highest level.)
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If there's one thing the royalty in the WH doesn't like it's little ankle biters.
Ticks off the court jesters too.
lol! Awwww... poor babies!

"What does George Bush miss most about being in office?'Being pampered'

By Daily Mail Reporter
UPDATED: 06:28 EST, 2 June 2011

Former President George W. Bush said yesterday that hat what he misses most about running the country - is 'being pampered'.

The controversial former leader has kept a low profile since returning to his home in Texas, working on a memoir and appearing occasionally to give speeches.

But in a rare public appearance at an event in central Pennsylvania he reflected on his time in office and having to adapt to life as a member of the public.

'I actually had to stop at some traffic lights coming here tonight,' he said.'I was like,''Oh, God, the world's coming to an end''.'

Asked what he missed most about being in office, Bush replied:'Being pampered.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13934...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mentioned gas as an export. And you're full of it.
So I just assumed...
Ah! So you don't know what you're talking about!

And don't worry about 'assuming' son. You do it repeatedly and consistently.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Given the president of Russia called the Secretary of State of the United States a liar after they discussed Syria, and Obama is acting as if the United States is the world's policeman, I would not be surprised if Russia joined the battle if Obama attacks Syria.
Kerry has a long history of lying. Obama is a pathological liar. The United States has lost all credibility in the world.
If I were Putin, I'd be looking for an opportunity to put Obama in his place. Syria would be the perfect time and place.
Obama has put the entire country in a horrible position. We need to get that ignorant buffoon out of the White House now.
Amazing! You people are so into your WW3 scenario. I've never seen so many lunatics pray for war so hard to make their political point.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Obama cancels a fund raiser Monday.

Look out, Assad -the cowboy may be coming.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are once again grasping at racist straws to protect your racist black boy president. Nothing new here. Move on, folks.
lol! Still playing the race card I see.

It's a habit you idiots just can't break... then again, you do it by choice!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

This President/Kerry are lying to the American People on the question will they be ( US Boots on the Grounds) launching missiles at targets will not secure these Stock Piles of WMDs it will take American Troops the Senate resolution allows boots on ground the reason Obama seeking action against Syria is nothing more than to SAVE FACE!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 896,901 - 896,920 of1,072,447
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min wojar 173,653
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min SpaceBlues 45,504
Police: 2 dead, 16 wounded in weekend shootings 28 min reality is a crutch 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr 40ish 398
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr voice of peace 67,533
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Midlothian Composer 3,819
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 48,692
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 4:25AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search