Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#976614 Sep 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The you go again claiming that Bush only received verified intel & it all came from Plame.
You know damn well Bush used intel that had not been confirmed.
The idea that you have to resort to such lies is just proof that you have nothing truthful that bscks Bush's reasons to invade Iraq.
The idea it went from WMDs, to Al Qaeda ties, to spreading democracy should give you a hint.
You people are just plain dumber than sh*t. There can be no other conclusion.
If you can't answer the man's argument, don't panic. RealDumbDave will insult the mans intelligence or call him names...

Your ignorance warmongering RealDumbDave and running on empty is still a morons best choice.

It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#976615 Sep 5, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's move to Syria together!!!
Waxman! xoxoxoxo
You are an idiot, DumbDave.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#976616 Sep 5, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Comparing the assassination of the Archduke Ferdinand w/ Syria? Taking about an ignorant drama queen?
Reading comprehension fail.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#976617 Sep 5, 2013
Who is Kerry using as his source for the claim rebels are moderate? Elizabeth O’Bagy. She is introduced as working for the Institute for the Study of War.

What is not disclosed is that she is the political director for Syrian Emergency Task Force, a group supporting the rebels.

SETF’s executive director is one Mouaz Moustafa. A Palestinian Arab, and was involved in the Libya war before he turned up in Syria. Supporter of Hamas.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#976619 Sep 5, 2013
While President Obama was in St. Petersburg, Russia, on Thursday, trying to sway skittish allies to back a military strike on Syria, thousands of miles away in St. Petersburg, Fla., residents were leaving little doubt that Obama has a lot of work to do if he's to gain their support for military action.

Lawmakers in and around the coastal city say their constituents are almost uniformly opposed, or at least cautious, on a strike. Rep. Kathy Castor, D-Fla., who represents the city, wrote to Obama saying her neighbors are "extremely wary of military action."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/05/ta...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#976620 Sep 5, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't we need a diaper change right about now? We've been here all day, feels [smells;o!!!] like it too! Let's take a break.
Grow up DumbDave.
Whoopsy

Baltimore, MD

#976621 Sep 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just embarrassing to the point of being humiliated to have a president that gets slapped around so much, and he keeps doing the exact same stupid things over and over again.
Now, he's going to escalate to war.
When will these ignorant Democrats realize Obama is an ignorant buffoon, and the most dangerous thing possible is to have him as president.
I can see a major war resulting from this very easily. All that is necessary is for Russia to protect their ally, like I'm sure there is an agreement between them to do.
More like fall ass backwards into an escalation. And can't tell the truth because they, and corp media have been, for years, labeling "kooky" everyone who has already surmised and stated what's up in Syria, what was up in Iraq, Egypt, Iran, Arabia... We do go way back.

So I see it this way. We strike. Russia acts to neutralize the threat to it's 30,000 personnel across Syria and attacks our ships, which will probably require authorization to defend themselves...you know where this is going...and we're left with 4 sunken cruisers, mad as hell, etc.

Simply not worth the risk. Oil, that is. Yep, I think the game is still the same.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#976622 Sep 5, 2013
The New York Times just came out with a piece and a picture showing the Obama rebels in Syria executing soldiers which also violates the Geneva Convention.

Obama is an idiot.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/05/world/middl...

Democrats are idiots.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#976623 Sep 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Who told you there is missile tracking showing the launch locations?
Who told you there is intercepted communications?
Have these people lied to you recently?
Oh I get it. Everyone is lying and you have to personally review the intel.

Then there are the videos showing the victims. Oh that's right it was all staged.

Pathetic
Whatever

Gering, NE

#976628 Sep 5, 2013
Egypt's message to the Pentagon

"Obama’s consistent support for terrorists is “crossing the red line."

Many agree with you.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#976629 Sep 5, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
"Iraq admitted, among other things, an offensive biological warfare capability, notably, 5,000 gallons of botulinum, which causes botulism; 2,000 gallons of anthrax; 25 biological-filled Scud warheads; and 157 aerial bombs. And I might say UNSCOM inspectors believe that Iraq has actually greatly understated its production.... Over the past few months, as [the weapons inspectors] have come closer and closer to rooting out Iraq's remaining nuclear capacity, Saddam has undertaken yet another gambit to thwart their ambitions by imposing debilitating conditions on the inspectors and declaring key sites which have still not been inspected off limits.... It is obvious that there is an attempt here, based on the whole history of this operation since 1991, to protect whatever remains of his capacity to produce weapons of mass destruction, the missiles to deliver them, and the feed stocks necessary to produce them. The UNSCOM inspectors believe that Iraq still has stockpiles of chemical and biological munitions, a small force of Scud-type missiles, and the capacity to restart quickly its production program and build many, many more weapons.... Now, let's imagine the future. What if he fails to comply and we fail to act, or we take some ambiguous third route, which gives him yet more opportunities to develop this program of weapons of mass destruction and continue to press for the release of the sanctions and continue to ignore the solemn commitments that he made? Well, he will conclude that the international community has lost its will. He will then conclude that he can go right on and do more to rebuild an arsenal of devastating destruction. And some day, some way, I guarantee you he'll use the arsenal...."
So you are saying the President was lying?
Weren't those amounts from the early 90's? The statement says that there no current programs only that they could start back up.

Clinton was arguing for regime change, not invasion. No troops, no military commitment. No nation building.

Regime change.

I think when you decide to invade & put soldiers at risk, you best be sure.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#976631 Sep 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Really? Comparing the assassination of the Archduke Ferdinand w/ Syria? Taking about an ignorant drama queen?
Let's see....

The Muslim Brotherhood uses Al Qaeda to invade Syria (some Serberian assassinates some Austrie-Hungary nobleman) and has a world super power friend (Obama) who declares war on Syria who also has a world super power friend (Russia) who declares war on Obama.

That's about exactly how World War I started, right?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#976632 Sep 5, 2013
<quoted text>
And the Austrian Hungarian empire was far from insignificant. It was one of the leading empires of the day my historically challenged friend
Really?
Where were they at the beginning of World War I? It seems they weren't even significant enough to be noticed.
I don't recall a single significant event in history that involved Austria-Hungary. Please tell us the history of Austria-Hungary's involvement in the world affairs.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#976633 Sep 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't those amounts from the early 90's? The statement says that there no current programs only that they could start back up.
Clinton was arguing for regime change, not invasion. No troops, no military commitment. No nation building.
Regime change.
The condition is called Trauma Bonding, a disorder in which a deranged liberal chooses to remain loyal to their abuser.

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#976634 Sep 5, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Who is Kerry using as his source for the claim rebels are moderate? Elizabeth O’Bagy. She is introduced as working for the Institute for the Study of War.
What is not disclosed is that she is the political director for Syrian Emergency Task Force, a group supporting the rebels.
SETF’s executive director is one Mouaz Moustafa. A Palestinian Arab, and was involved in the Libya war before he turned up in Syria. Supporter of Hamas.
It was ludicrous engough for Putin to proclaim Kerry a liar, using that exact word, to the world.

There is no civil war in Syria. Syria is being invaded by Al Qaeda, who is the military arm of the Muslim Brotherhood.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#976637 Sep 5, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay continue to look idiotic, it was a helpful suggestion.
<quoted text>
What you failed to check was "left wing" drivel, fool. That is all you post.
it's your job to check it.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#976638 Sep 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Regime change.
Was he lying?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#976639 Sep 5, 2013
Whoopsy wrote:
<quoted text>More like fall ass backwards into an escalation. And can't tell the truth because they, and corp media have been, for years, labeling "kooky" everyone who has already surmised and stated what's up in Syria, what was up in Iraq, Egypt, Iran, Arabia... We do go way back.
So I see it this way. We strike. Russia acts to neutralize the threat to it's 30,000 personnel across Syria and attacks our ships, which will probably require authorization to defend themselves...you know where this is going...and we're left with 4 sunken cruisers, mad as hell, etc.
Simply not worth the risk. Oil, that is. Yep, I think the game is still the same.
The Black Sea Fleet is right there. I guarantee you there are Russian submarines shadowing any US ship near Syria.
Russia can launch an air attack from the Black Sea as easily as we can launch an attack on Syria. I can see where Russians can be launching missiles at our ships within minutes of them launching cruise missiles.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#976640 Sep 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Regime change.
So, you think sailors on the ships launching the attack won't be attacked and killed? You really need to stop doing those drugs that make you hallucinate.
You are a moron. No wonder our government looks like its being run by the Three Stooges to the world.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#976641 Sep 5, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are against the war.
How many times do I have to say it....."I am not in favor of any military action that is not sanctioned by the United Nations or, at the very least, performed as part of a coalition of nations." IMO, we should never follow in the footsteps of George W. Bush.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min OzRitz 50,518
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 33 min Red_Forman 5,409
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 183,967
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr boundary painter 775
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 1 hr boundary painter 401
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr boundary painter 981
4 whites sued by 3 blacks over beating in Manteno (Oct '07) 2 hr remember 21

Blizzard Warning for Cook County was issued at February 01 at 1:50PM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]