Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
896,681 - 896,700 of 1,079,028 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Wayne of NJ

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

The Obama Presidency is leading America into decline.

White House down:

And then there’s Obamacare. It’s such a train wreck even Obama’s most loyal supporters — unions — want no part of it.

The head of the IRS testified he wants no part of it.

Even the company Obama hired to promote Obamacare relies on part-time workers with no health benefits.

Fast-food restaurants are partnering to share part-time workers, so no one falls under Obamacare.

Obamacare guarantees there are no full-time high-paying jobs in America anymore.

Economic disaster looms.

None of this should come as a surprise.

Remember Democratic delegates booed God three times at Obama’s Presidential convention.

And only days ago in Iowa, a Democratic activist opened a meeting with prayer, thanking God for the “blessing” of abortion. You can’t make this stuff up.

Yes, my fellow Americans, the White House is down, Olympus has fallen and America is being destroyed from within.

Who needs terrorists? Obama’s plan is so much more efficient.

UNIMAGINABLE. UNTIL OBAMA CAME ALONG.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Service members sitting on a ship in peaceful waters are not "boots on the ground". I too support a diplomatic approach but will also support a military action if approved by the United Nations.
So, you are against the war.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

TS Gabrielle models now all over the map. A major rain event for Puerto Rico. Could split into two storms. One staying out to sea. The other running up the east coast.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Bill Clinton killed a million children in Iraq--Madeline Allbrick said so what? who cares? it was worth it.
Clinton?

so now you wingnuts are rewriting Bush 1 history?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
War is when you commit the full power of the military in an attempt to defeat another country / entity.
Japan had declared war on the US on 12/8/41.(t was still 12/7 in the US.
Fort Sumner was after SC had declared its secession from the US.
Being the first battle does not imply its purpose was just a military strike to punish a certain action.
Logic is optional in Dave's world.
Wayne of NJ

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still laughing at this line: "Just ended two decades earlier"
Don't even try to say Bush invaded Iraq because Sadam gassed Kurds. You people keep searching for excuses for Bush when he lied to start a war about oil.
In protest, you should personally boycott the use of oil, starting with not using a PC created by petro products and run by its energy.

I recall watching the TV and seeing all the anti-war protestors (like you Davey) are marching about with their placards and their self-righteous, holier-than-though attitudes. I was thinking—’A lot of these oil protestors drive cars. Surely they’re contributing to oil wars as much as anybody?’

The sheer hypocrisy of these clueless dipshits is amazing: They claim to be against oil wars and yet for most of them, the car is absolutely central to their way of life. Without doubt the motor car powered by petrol combustion, is the most conspicuous consumer of crude oil and yet these car driving, oil war ‘protestors’ think they occupy the moral high ground—Why? Do their cars run on holy water? They probably believe that scotch mist comes out of their exhaust pipes…

I’ve one thing to say to all these oil war ‘protestors’—If you genuinely find oil wars to be abhorrent, fear not for I have the solution: Sell your fucking cars!!! It’s as simple as that. No if’s or but’s or other mickey mouse, bullshit excuses… Just sell your cars! No demand = no need for any supply. Easy. There, problem solved.

If you feel I’m being a bit harsh and you’d like to explain how your car doesn’t support oil wars etc, please enlighten us with your comments. I drive a battered old diesel van myself, but then I don’t protest oil wars. I don’t like oil wars, but I do like the convenience of a car—There, I admitted it. Wasn’t too painful being honest. Really! You should try it…
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

US Sponsored Genocide Against Iraq 1990-2012. Killed 3.3 Million, Including 750,000 Children

The slaughter fits the classic definition of Genocide Convention Article II of,“Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part,” says Francis Boyle, professor of international law at the University of Illinois, Champaign, and who in 1991 filed a class-action complaint with the UN against President George H.W. Bush.

The U.S. and U.K.“obstinately insisted” that their sanctions remain in place until after the “illegal” Gulf War II aggression perpetrated by President George W. Bush and UK’s Tony Blair in March, 2003,“not with a view to easing the over decade-long suffering of the Iraqi people and children” but “to better facilitate the U.S./U.K. unsupervised looting and plundering of the Iraqi economy and oil fields in violation of the international laws of war as well as to the grave detriment of the Iraqi people,” Boyle said.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-sponsored-gen...

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand Paul did an excellent job reminding Kerry of the constitutionality of Congress, not the Executive Branch, making the call for military force. Kerry was extremely determined to keep saying "it's the president's decision".
When Kerry kept denying it was a war, Paul said, "Tell that to the men launching the missiles."
John Kerry B*tch slapped Rand Paul & made him look like a fool.

Please please please run Rand Pul, the fraud, for President.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Hey Cowboy, if it's the world's red line? Then the world needs to get in the Syria fight!

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
All those WMD's you said did not exist? assad is currently making use of them. If you had a brain you would realize "Galt" does not and did not support Bush's action in Iraq. That action would be as meaningless as the bombing of Syria, lots of dead innocents.
If any action was going to be taken in Syria it should have been a couple of weeks ago, not a few weeks from now. Cut the rhetoric and go in and kick some butt. Institute a no fly zone use a blockade.
All understand your desire, assad is over thrown and the muslim terrorists take over. You love those who demean women and murder kids.
Peace
KMA
I have a suggestion, Moocher eed. Look up Syria & their chemical weapon program on the internet.

You will learn that Syria had a robust industry & stockpile & would nid need Sadam's weapons.

Besides, when the f*ck will you dumbasses learn that Iraq & Syria were enemies. Syria backed Iran, not Iraq.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Egypt continues voicing their displeasure of Obama due to his staunch and unwavering support for Islamist.

Popular Egyptian Newspaper Publishes Picture of Obama As The Devil…

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/09/05/popular-eg...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Bush Derangement Syndrome for sure:
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton?
so now you wingnuts are rewriting Bush 1 history?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

SonicAirHead copy & paste Propaganda post # 1 for today!

ROTFLMAO!!!!
sonicfilter wrote:
US Sponsored Genocide Against Iraq 1990-2012. Killed 3.3 Million, Including 750,000 Children
The slaughter fits the classic definition of Genocide Convention Article II of,“Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part,” says Francis Boyle, professor of international law at the University of Illinois, Champaign, and who in 1991 filed a class-action complaint with the UN against President George H.W. Bush.
The U.S. and U.K.“obstinately insisted” that their sanctions remain in place until after the “illegal” Gulf War II aggression perpetrated by President George W. Bush and UK’s Tony Blair in March, 2003,“not with a view to easing the over decade-long suffering of the Iraqi people and children” but “to better facilitate the U.S./U.K. unsupervised looting and plundering of the Iraqi economy and oil fields in violation of the international laws of war as well as to the grave detriment of the Iraqi people,” Boyle said.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-sponsored-gen...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? How is the weather on the Moon today, libtard?

I'm waiting for Putin to B*tch slap O-Retard. That will be hilarious.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When Kerry started rambling on about how it wasn't really a war,war;
back tracked on "no boots on the ground" by stating he wouldn't take it off the table; and refused to commit to any resolution it was the pinnacle of Kerry being rationale, consistent and fully committed.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Bush Derangement Syndrome for sure:
<quoted text>
Bush who?

the next thing you know Obama will have voted for the Iraq war and the whole thing will be his fault.

'But Saddam was killing his own people with chemical weapons!'
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

*rational
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
SonicAirHead copy & paste Propaganda post # 1 for today!
ROTFLMAO!!!!
<quoted text>
yes i know, i'm disrupting the Iraq war apology tour that you gang of certified nutjobs have had to put on your nutjob agenda.

why can't you guys just say you're sorry for voting for Bush?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Dementia: Media Is Not As Hard On Obama/Syria As They Were On Bush/Iraq

Recall that it was the New York Times that employed Judith Miller (now with Fox News) who was instrumental in providing cover for the Bush administration’s pro-war agenda. She was a trusty vessel for the dissemination of propaganda from Bush’s war hawks. She was the reporter most responsible for validating false intelligence on Saddam Hussein’s weapons capabilities and ambitions.

If you watched MSNBC at the time, you might recall that the top rated program was hosted by talk show legend Phil Donahue. He was a prominent skeptic of the looming U.S. invasion of Iraq. Consequently, the management of MSNBC viewed him as a “difficult public face for NBC in a time of war.” His show was canceled in February of 2003, shortly before the invasion.

The media presentation of dissent was nearly non-existent. Despite the fact that millions of Americans took to the streets to protest the war, the media declined to cover the demonstrations. Contrast that with the way they slobbered over a few malcontents in a tiny and unpopular political sect known as the Tea Party, and a handful of their hollering rubes at town hall meetings ranting about their opposition to health care.

The characterization of the media as going soft on Obama with regard to Syria is also delusional in the extreme. As expected, Fox News has been harshly critical of Obama no matter what he does. Last week they hammered him for taking a unilateral stance and failing to consult Congress on a possible reprisal for Syria’s chemical weapons deployment. This week they are bashing him for wasting time with congressional consultations and weakening the presidency by seeking them. What’s more, Obama has come in for criticism by pundits on the left like Rachel Maddow and Thom Hartmann and even Jon Stewart.

The right-wing directive to refrain from criticizing a president during international hostilities is apparently only in effect when a Republican is in the White House. Critics of Bush were often called traitors when they expressed their opposition to his policies. But outraged Tea-publicans are now encouraged to disparage the Commander-in-Chief in the most vile terms. Today it is the President who is called a traitor by right-wing protesters who fancy themselves as patriots.

In light of these facts, it is incomprehensible how Crowley can take to the Fox News channel and offer a twisted version of history wherein Obama is getting a pass and Bush suffered outrageous slings and arrows. And what is even more disturbing is that so many Fox News viewers are too dimwitted to separate the Fox fallacy from reality.

http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
*rational
no.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min Frijoles 68,368
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 14 min Corrupt Democrats 1,855
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 52 min edogxxx 97,516
Abby 7-24 53 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-24 56 min edogxxx 1
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 1 hr lolol 12
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 174,513
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••