Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#976542 Sep 5, 2013
something to make us feel safe...

on Benghazi...

"Documents obtained by Al Jazeera's Investigative Unit reveal State Dept. knew of security problems, failed to fix them"

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2013/9/...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#976543 Sep 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing! You people are so into your WW3 scenario. I've never seen so many lunatics pray for war so hard to make their political point.
We're praying the ignorant frauds you put in control don't ignorantly stumble into a major war, you fucking moron.

How in hell did we get into a position where the President of the United State is going to use the Armed Forces to help Al Qaeda get chemical weapons to use against the people of the United States?

Now, if you're the president of Russia, and you have a close relationship with a country that the president of the United States is threatening to go to war with, and you just called the Secretary of State of the United States a liar in front of the whole world, would you be maybe planning to join the battle if Obama launches his attack?

That's a yes-or-no question.

Would Reagan have joined the battle if the Soviet Union launched an attack against Germany?
Why do you think it's any different now?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#976544 Sep 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>"Chris Matthews of MSNBC, who served on Capitol Hill for years as a top Democratic aide, put the party’s dilemma in stark terms on Wednesday:“I think the Democrats are going to be forced to sacrifice men and women who really, really don’t want to vote for this. They’re going to have to vote for it to save the president’s hide. That’s a bad position to put your party in.”
Add..(Duped) PDUPONT firmly in the pro-war column, along with Realtime, sonicmoron, lily/GOPidiots, and Dumbass Dave.
The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Plantation Liberalism
It's the culture...
any time i see Matthews and MSNBC in one sentence at the beginning of a right wing rant i just stop reading it.

you were saying?

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#976545 Sep 5, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. "Weak people blame others."

Obama could easily change his middle name from "Hussein" to "Who_Do_I_Blame", and after reading a few of your posts, you seem to blame everything on "Bushie."

BTW, the ending of the war in Iraq was not Obama's doing, but had been in place since before Bush left office.
Liberals hate historical facts!

Every single war won was thanks to a Republican.

Every single war lost was due to a Liberal.

Even Nixon succumbed to Liberals!!!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#976546 Sep 5, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong, sorry!
"Both sides blaming each other"
The ONLY side blaming Bush was the Liberal's side!
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.
It is like saying the war between Jews and Muslims when only and only the Muslims are the only ones at war with the Jews.
Jews have no interest on war with anyone!!!
Re-read the comment! The sides were Iraq and Iran.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#976548 Sep 5, 2013
"Brutality of Syrian Rebels Posing Dilemma in West"
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#976549 Sep 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> People supported Bush in Iraq until they found out he lied. Bush's lies made the war unpopular.
Bush did not lie about anything...

When Clinton Lied.. America Died!!!

Bill Clinton killed a half million Muslim children in Iraq you fool...Osama Bin Laden was made in the USA...(by Bill Clinton)

The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Idiot Liberalism

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#976550 Sep 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> People supported Bush in Iraq until they found out he lied. Bush's lies made the war unpopular.
"Could you describe the dilemma to being a Nobel Peace Prizewinner and getting ready to attack Syria?"

Haha
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#976551 Sep 5, 2013
more from children that could be Pres Obama's...

"Police still looking for Des Moines teen charged with murder"

http://blogs.desmoinesregister.com/dmr/index....
Whatever

Gering, NE

#976552 Sep 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i will not 'review' "my sources".
Okay continue to look idiotic, it was a helpful suggestion.
<quoted text>
even 'I' have my limits. and it's hard enough copying and pasting right wing drivel to see what right wing drivel site it came from, more or less checking where my left wing drivel came from.
What you failed to check was "left wing" drivel, fool. That is all you post.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#976553 Sep 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a suggestion, Moocher eed. Look up Syria & their chemical weapon program on the internet.
You will learn that Syria had a robust industry & stockpile & would nid need Sadam's weapons.
Besides, when the f*ck will you dumbasses learn that Iraq & Syria were enemies. Syria backed Iran, not Iraq.
"real dumb"
For once you are honest. You hit the nail on the head, "You will learn that Syria had a robust industry and WOULD "nid", is that need? saddamns weapons"? That is your quote.
Peace
KMA
Feniris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#976554 Sep 5, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand is a moran and an intellectual lightweight. And you ? Well...your posts speak for themselves.
You, the coal-burning chimp-lover calling Dr Paul "a moran". Thats a funny one. Go scratch your orangutan husband's fuzzy head, and call me in the morning....
Feniris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#976555 Sep 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will attack Syria regardless of the vote in Congress. He clearly stated that he has already made that decision.
We'll see. Firing off a bunch of missiles isnt a full-blown attack, and I doubt he has the stomach (or resources) for much else....

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#976556 Sep 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
I think there is a huge misconception.... Let me explain
Lie: to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive

I do not believe Bush lied about Iraq and Iraqi WMDs. I believe Bush had faulty intelligence presented to him. He accepted that intelligence as truth and used that intelligence for his basis of attacking. But, he didn't lie.

Obama on the other hand lies.
"Oh the dumb Americans they won't remember what I said a year ago. I can tell them anything now. I can lie!" That is what Obama does. He lies with no regard or respect for his position or my country.

He lies to propagate lies. He lies to further his agenda. He lies because he is a liar!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#976557 Sep 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so have you taken those Bush/Cheney 2004 coffee mugs that you got for contributing $50 and thrown them away yet?
[The denial is strong in that one.]
A mindless observation - but the view into a tormented mind was worth the read you idiot.

Put (Duped) PDUPONT firmly in the pro-war column, along with Realtime, sonicmoron, lily/GOPidiots, and Dumbass Dave.

The good/very good options the man child obama once had to fix Syria, are in the rearview mirror you warmongering idiot...

Golf anyone? Vacations?? Party's in The White House, More incompotence, ineptitude anyone?? Over 100,000 Syrians killed, no problem...

t's the culture...

It's the culture...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#976559 Sep 5, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Denying that Hussein used CW on his own people is really damaging your credibility.
"Whatever"
You are saying "sonic" has credibility? That is a stretch.
Peace

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#976560 Sep 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Let's correct this statement with the facts:

The Democrats supported the war in Iraq in exchange for the Republicans giving them no effective oversight of their CRA program. When there was nothing more the Republicans could possibly give them, the Democrats (thus their coconspirators the so-called "mainstream" media) began a propaganda campaign designed to maneuver the opinion of the war to be against it, exactly like the Democrats and media did during the Cold War, especially concerning Vietnam. The propaganda campaign was so successful then, it took 30 years to expose the lies the Democrats invented about Vietnam and for a significant percentage of the population to begin to realize the truth about that era.

What we have today is the President of Russia calling the Secretary of State of the United States a liar, using that specific word, in front of the whole world.
Do you think he is doing the same thing Obama and Kerry are doing, justifying a future action?
You're an idiot if you don't realize that.

The only question is, what future action is Putin justyfying? Do you think he plans to join the battle when Obama starts a war with Syria?
... that's a yes or no question.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#976561 Sep 5, 2013
More good news about Obama’s Economic Recovery….According to a new report released Thursday, the number of layoffs announced by employers surged in August to the highest level in more than six months. Firms announced plans to lay off 50k workers, up 57% from last year. The announced job cuts were also 33% higher than July!! Why not a War it help FDR recover for the Great Depression!!
Feniris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#976562 Sep 5, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
If he does nothing he will blame Republicans for drawing the red line!
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.
He's been blaming repubs since day one of his administration, and his poll numbers and political capital have continued to go down, down, down. His attempt to "wag the dog" over something as minor as the syria issue will backfire on him (already is).....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#976563 Sep 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
any time i see Matthews and MSNBC in one sentence at the beginning of a right wing rant i just stop reading it.
you were saying?
In the age of information...Your ignorance and running on empty idiot is still a morons best choice.

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min KiMerde 51,373
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Le Duped 183,864
Abby 1-29 1 hr edogxxx 1
Amy 1-29 1 hr edogxxx 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,372
sex 4 hr sunnypathena 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Earthling-1 50,424
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM