Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,825)

Showing posts 896,481 - 896,500 of1,033,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...
Seems to me that would be you when Bush was president azzwipe.
I know. It's true.

I trusted bushie boy when he told me there were wmd's in iraq.

And yet... look at you today!
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do you think he should do ? Just let it go,?? Would you have said the same thing when Hilter was found to be killing millions of jews in WW2 , let that one go as well. So far the chemical attack has killed over 1400 , 426 of those were children. I'd say there is some pretty moral high ground that Obama is standing on right now.
There is no "win" in this. Whether we go in or not, much of the Arab world will blame Americans. I hope the president chooses not to. Let the Muslims kill each other.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in Hong Kong doing a trade now son. Any other questions little person?
The sex trade?

wow.
Waxman

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're s sick in the head dirty old man who gets his pathetic thrills making idiotic comments on here. Get help you sicko.
I think it's you, and most of your compatriots on here who are closet queens
Wrong sleazeball lily. You are the sick idiot. You prove it daily.
Waxman

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Frustrated zero libtard coward:
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Evening again to all my topix friends!!!
As you all can see I've been here most of the day maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends six times today but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all night making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be judging your posts all evening too!!!! I plan to be here for the entire night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed.
I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!!
PLEASE join me!
Warm and sincerest hugs!!! "Waxman"
PS, another one of my wonderful sockpuppets has come forth. It's "No Surprize"!!!!
Please my dear friends, show him some Topix Love!!
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward in Ct. where I am permanently confined. It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time.
My psychiatrists' think it is good therapy and basically harmless. My entire life is spent in a fantasy world and I don't think it shows much compassion when you attempt to humiliate me on this particular delusion.
Please my friends, play along with me. I use fake "ip address's" as I have access to hundreds. You, here on topix, are my only friends, please don't ruin this for me. It's all I've got left.
Hugs, Waxman!!!!!!!!!!
On with the judgit competition!!!!!!!!!!
PS. It looks like I may be having another judgit meltdown!!!!
PPS. I not really in Hong Kong, just fantasizing again!!!!!!!!!!
Waxman!!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're s sick in the head dirty old man who gets his pathetic thrills making idiotic comments on here. Get help you sicko.
I think it's you, and most of your compatriots on here who are closet queens
AND... lily thinks there's nothin wrong with incest and ignorance as long as she keeps it in the family.

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>"Shooting the bull" eh?
One of bushie boy's favorite past times!
No we weren't discussing your velveteenage postuh gangsta-boi in that post, I had mentioned what a nice interview former POTUS Bush gave today.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...at the point of the government gun.
Time for civil disobedience. If you manage your withholding properly so that you have no tax refund, then the IRS has no means to collect the money.
"John Galt"
You are correct. I pay a CPA well to ensure that at the end of the year I owe Federal Income tax.
Besides that if I owe them it means that the government is not using my money interest free.
Peace
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Are you talking Syria? Or iraq?
They're so similar it's not distinguishable!
Only if you're a one pea brain cell, velveteenage jackboot postuh licking, ozombieTIC.

Elsewise-the differences are vast.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I know. It's true.
I trusted bushie boy when he told me there were wmd's in iraq.
And yet... look at you today!
Every liberal has the right to be an idiot, but you Gilligan are abusing the privilege!

Obama is gonna start World War III. What a dumbass!

The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Liberalism

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Yes libtard. I remember it. You on the other hand, just did the libtard Google. Know you are a know-it-all.
baawwaahhhh!!!
Moron.
<quoted text>

so without the bogus 1441 argument, what do you have?

President Bush and his vice president conceded yesterday in the clearest terms yet that Saddam Hussein had no weapons of mass destruction, trying to shift the Iraq war debate to a new issue whether the invasion was justified because Hussein was abusing a U.N. oil-for-food program.

Bush's response was his first reaction to a report released Wednesday by Charles Duelfer, the CIA's top weapons inspector, that contradicted the White House's main argument for invading Iraq.

Ridiculing the Bush administration's evolving rationale for war, Democratic presidential candidate Sen. John Kerry said, "You don't make up or find reasons to go to war after the fact."

Vice President Dick Cheney brushed aside Duelfer's central findings that Hussein not only had no weapons of mass destruction and had not made any since 1991, but that he had no capability of making any while Bush defended his decision to invade Iraq.

"The Duelfer report showed that Saddam was systematically gaming the system, using the U.N. oil-for-food program to try to influence countries and companies in an effort to undermine sanctions," Bush said as he prepared to fly to campaign events in Wisconsin. "He was doing so with the intent of restarting his weapons program once the world looked away."

Kerry, emboldened by the report's unraveling of the administration's prime rationale for going to war, issued his sharpest indictment yet, telling reporters in Englewood, Colo., that Bush and Cheney "may well be the last two people on the planet who won't face the truth about Iraq."

Duelfer found no formal plan by Hussein to resume production of banned weapons, but the inspector surmised that the ousted dictator intended to do so if U.N. sanctions were lifted. Bush seized upon that inference, using the word "intent" three times in reference to possible Hussein plans to resume making weapons.

This week marks the first time that the Bush administration has listed abuses in the U.N. oil-for-fuel program as a rationale for war with Iraq. But the strategy holds risks because the countries that could be implicated include U.S. allies, such as Poland, Jordan and Egypt. In addition, the United States played a significant role in both the creation of the program and how it was operated and overseen.

For his part, Cheney dismissed the significance of Duelfer's central findings, telling supporters in Miami: "The headlines all say,'No weapons of mass destruction stockpiled in Baghdad.' We already knew that."

http://www.public-action.com/911/no-wmd-sdut/

so you've got nothing.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
There is no "win" in this. Whether we go in or not, much of the Arab world will blame Americans. I hope the president chooses not to. Let the Muslims kill each other.
Is there anybody that can convince Obama of his folly?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
You are correct. I pay a CPA well to ensure that at the end of the year I owe Federal Income tax.
Besides that if I owe them it means that the government is not using my money interest free.
Peace
You can do it without hiring a CPA.

It's not that difficult.
Waxman

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are now making sense lily. Ortiz doesn't get it, never did, never will, nor does Obama. I agree with you. Obama will just be abusing his power again. Bush was wrong going into Iraq as well, but the Democrats helped him with that.

Right now, we have a clear case of no support for Obama, yet the twerp still insists on saving his own face.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Seriously, this insanity goes beyond partisan politics, as evidenced by senile fools like McCain supporting Obama. In fact, Obama's support is pretty much limited to "neo-cons."

The American people want nothing to do with the mess in Syria.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so where would i find 'thoughts of my own'?
A mindless observation - but the view into a tormented mind was worth the read you idiot.

The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Plantation Liberalism

It's the culture...
Waxman

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there anybody that can convince Obama of his folly?
This will be all about Obama's ego and propensity to abuse power. Nothing more, nothing less.
Waxman

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

I don't think the USA has suffered from such a humiliation in foreign policy as we just have with Obama and the previous idiot the Democrats put forward (J "Heinz" Kerry - Lurch).

Nobody in the world community supports these idiots.

Jimmy Carter redux...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Post Turtle

While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old rancher, whose hand was
caught in the squeeze gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a
conversation with the old man.

Eventually the topic got around to Obama and his role as our president.

The old rancher said, "Well, ya know, Obama is a 'Post Turtle''.

Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him, what a 'post
turtle' was.

The old rancher said,'When you're driving down a country road and you come
across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a 'post turtle'.

The old rancher saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued
to explain. "You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong
up there, he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, he's elevated
beyond his ability to function, and you just wonder what kind of idiot
put him up there to begin with."

Best explanation I've heard.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, this insanity goes beyond partisan politics, as evidenced by senile fools like McCain supporting Obama. In fact, Obama's support is pretty much limited to "neo-cons."
The American people want nothing to do with the mess in Syria.
Hard to keep up with you folks, are these the same racist that say NO to everything Obama wants to do 'cause he is black?

Or did he stop being black this week?

So, what now? Do we support the Pres or not?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 896,481 - 896,500 of1,033,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE