Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#976040 Sep 4, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Don't tell Galt K? He doesn't think WalMart shoppers have the, cough, skills to scan.
And BTW we weren't talking about scanning apps but self check out aisles and Flacko was clearly "way wrong" for the time being at least. But at least Flack has enough sense to double check his statements while your dumbazz keeps blahblahblah'n along with childish nonsense.
Here's my post again, shtforbrains

Hurry up old timer
"Walmart has expanded its use of the "Scan & Go" iPhone app from a single-store test to 40 locations in the Denver area. Shoppers who download the app can scan items with their phones as they walk the aisles of the store. When they're finished, they select "done shopping" and the app creates a unique QR code that is read at a self-checkout station where the customer chooses a payment option to complete the transaction, according to published reports."

See where it says

"the app creates a unique QR code that is read at a self-checkout station"?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#976041 Sep 4, 2013
Obama and Kerry want American soldiers to be Arab mercenaries

Secretary of State John Kerry said at Wednesday’s hearing that Arab counties have offered to pay for the entirety of unseating President Bashar al-Assad if the United States took the lead militarily.

“With respect to Arab countries offering to bear costs and to assess, the answer is profoundly yes,” Kerry said.“They have. That offer is on the table.”

Asked by Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-Fla.) about how much those countries would contribute, Kerry said they have offered to pay for all of a full invasion.

“In fact, some of them have said that if the United States is prepared to go do the whole thing the way we’ve done it previously in other places, they’ll carry that cost,” Kerry said.“That’s how dedicated they are at this.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#976042 Sep 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the part where the app identifies known criminals like Realtime and monitors their activities.
They use facial recognition for that. The moment realtime or dumbass dave walks in the store, security is alerted.
Lily Barton

Windsor, CT

#976043 Sep 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
A politician used the term & got slammed for it.
Why?
Fools like you post racial slurs here eery GD day. Why is that Galt. Is it because your racism is so inbred into your being that you can't even recognize it as such?
You know damn well why you posted it.
You can squirm & dance but we both know the truth.
If you have a point to make, make it without the slurs.
Hypocrite.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#976044 Sep 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, OMG, OMG
You should have used at least used 7. You know 3 does not make as great an impression-per Dave.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#976045 Sep 4, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Who wrote that prose? Obviously not your flaky azz.
Right wing sites are same same church fool__I've got a secret, give me money and I'll share it with you.
Get yourself a fkn life loser__and quit stealing the written works of others.
__I've got a secret, give me money and I'll share it with you. A quote from Realtime Zippy--sounds like what Kerry the moron is saying about his and O'bama's wanted war in Syria. Do you think that is how he talks to the Arabs? don't you think that bastard Kerry has enough money? how about plastic surgery... does the horrifying Kerry have enough botox or what ever he pumps in his face...maybe Heintz's ass fat.:)
Whatever

Gering, NE

#976046 Sep 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Let's have a "Slur of the Day" contest so Dumbass Dave can get his panties wet.
That is easy tar, asphalt, night, ink used for printing words in a book, stripes on a zebra, etc - anything that is black is racist per his latest tirade about the topic.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#976047 Sep 4, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Bill Maher called O'bama, President Blackenstein, on the tonight show last night.
Maher is a racist.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#976048 Sep 4, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Oh please stop the stupidity!
Kerry claims there are 34 countries ready to take action.
Rep. Salmon asks who they are.
Kerry, "uh, I don't have the list."
Really you couldn't have rattle off at least of few of them.
Maybe, DWS is not sharing the list with him.
All joking aside, this nonsense is unbearable Kerry, stop idiocy and get honest real fast.
The entire way the Obama administration is handling this is nonsense. he's trying very hard to take a hard line with Syria while giving himself an out he can blame on someone else. Maybe he should resort to a card game with his body man.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#976049 Sep 4, 2013
Let's not forget dots on a leopard, certain panthers are defiantly racist, Holstein spots -no question, it is racist.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#976050 Sep 4, 2013
"Obama Trying to Cover His A** Like No Other Time Before -- Failing Miserably...

'I DIDN'T SET A RED LINE'...
'My credibility is not on the line'...
'The question is: How credible is Congress?'
'Not something I just made up'...
'We may not be directly imminently threatened, but'...
Putin: Show Me The Proof...
Many in Middle East struggling to understand Obama policy...
CRUZ: US IS NOT 'AL-QAEDA'S AIR FORCE'...
HAWK: Howard Dean backs Syria strike...
POLL: Liberals not buying it...
CONGRESSMAN: Calls Running 498-2 Against...
'Coalition of invisible'...
Resolution allows boots on ground..."

Prevented this

#976051 Sep 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Maher is a racist.
No kidding. I guess he is joining the rest of the world according to O'bama.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#976052 Sep 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Maher is a racist.
Leftwinger Race Profiteer Bill Maher was booed for Tasteless Zimmerman and Casey Anthony Jokes on CBS David Letterman...

It's the culture
Whatever

Gering, NE

#976053 Sep 4, 2013
Some of you have seen Weiner's loud response to a voter today.

Here is why it happened-
Before Weiner engaged in exchange, voter called him "scumbag" and said "and you're married to an Arab"

Prevented this

#976054 Sep 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Obama and Kerry want American soldiers to be Arab mercenaries
Secretary of State John Kerry said at Wednesday’s hearing that Arab counties have offered to pay for the entirety of unseating President Bashar al-Assad if the United States took the lead militarily.
“With respect to Arab countries offering to bear costs and to assess, the answer is profoundly yes,” Kerry said.“They have. That offer is on the table.”
Asked by Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-Fla.) about how much those countries would contribute, Kerry said they have offered to pay for all of a full invasion.
“In fact, some of them have said that if the United States is prepared to go do the whole thing the way we’ve done it previously in other places, they’ll carry that cost,” Kerry said.“That’s how dedicated they are at this.
Kerry's performance was nothing short of horrifying. How about just send the Moslems in to the other Moslems. They could show us they really care:)

Since: Nov 11

United States

#976055 Sep 4, 2013
***** Obama was a Muslim Brotherhood member *****

Liberals still on denial!!!!

Conservatives not surprised.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#976056 Sep 4, 2013
Time for each of us to tell our Congressman, "Hell, No"
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#976057 Sep 4, 2013
Obama..... " Huh..? whaaaaat..?... I didn't say dat "
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#976058 Sep 4, 2013
Black Wino wrote:
Obama..... " Huh..? whaaaaat..?... I didn't say dat "
Yeah, Obama didn't say that, everyone else did. Oh sure!

Baawaaahh!!!!

Obama is an idiot.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#976059 Sep 4, 2013
The new Obama: "The world set a red line"

Baaawwaaahhh!!!!

Weasel.

Nobody supports this moron in other countries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min Earthling-1 50,451
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr squirrel 1,344
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr WelbyMD 183,890
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Mister Tonka 98,990
How to stop ants. 6 hr joey 4
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 7 hr Silk 1,754
abby 1-26 8 hr j_m_w 71
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News