Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1264162 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#976079 Sep 4, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Obama didn't say that, everyone else did. Oh sure!
Baawaaahh!!!!
Obama is an idiot.
lol! Awwww.... looky.

It's mr for-eign-er!!!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#976080 Sep 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Look in the mirror puppy chow...
.. and then imagine being minus your doggie fur!
Oddball. Typical demented Demc-RAT.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#976081 Sep 4, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Yeah sharing one brain now?
You are better than this.
Obviously not.
(Why would you even entertain such a foolish notion?)
Whatever

Gering, NE

#976082 Sep 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., chairman of the Democratic National Committee, told CNN host Wolf Blitzer that there are “dozens of countries who are going to stand with the United States, who will engage with us on military action [in Syria] and also that back us up 100 percent.”
Asked by Blitzer which countries she was referring to, Wasserman Schultz waffled, saying “that’s honestly, Wolf, something I’m not at liberty to say. Some of what I’ve learned is classified, some is unclassified but what I can tell you is that there are many nations who are committed to support the United States and our actions.”
Obama brought in his old campaign managers who apparently thought the way to win confidence is to deceive and obfuscate.

Unbelievable case of tone deafness.

Americans deserve honesty and integrity.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#976083 Sep 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Are there any lefties here who support Obama's War on Syria...other than Dumbass Dave, Realtime, and the draft-dodging scumbag from Bumpass with multiple names?
Step up and proudly support your Fuehrer as he marches into Czechoslovakia.
Sonic was muttering about faux conservative liberals earlier but he/she refused to tell me which side they were on.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#976084 Sep 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Are there any lefties here who support Obama's War on Syria...other than Dumbass Dave, Realtime, and the draft-dodging scumbag from Bumpass with multiple names?
Step up and proudly support your Fuehrer as he marches into Czechoslovakia.
The blood sucking Zombies (Democrats) do.

They are all morons. Obama voters. No principles, no dignity. Democ-RATS. Hypocrites.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#976085 Sep 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Awwww.... looky.
It's mr for-eign-er!!!!
Coward.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#976086 Sep 4, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Oh please stop the stupidity!
Kerry claims there are 34 countries ready to take action.
Rep. Salmon asks who they are.
Kerry, "uh, I don't have the list."
Really you couldn't have rattle off at least of few of them.
Maybe, DWS is not sharing the list with him.
All joking aside, this nonsense is unbearable Kerry, stop idiocy and get honest real fast.
I don't usually stoop to this level, but with all the doubly weird reallly Hollywierd and whineDuhm type stuff going on...

After watching Kerry's plea for "humanitarian aid" as far as helping al qaeda, Hezbollah, Hamas etc gain foothold in another failed statehood as the result of the promo'd aided and abetted "arab spring uprisings" etc...I just couldn't help but think... how uncanny the resemblance is....

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1717410048/tt0092...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#976087 Sep 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Obama and Kerry want American soldiers to be Arab mercenaries
Secretary of State John Kerry said at Wednesday’s hearing that Arab counties have offered to pay for the entirety of unseating President Bashar al-Assad if the United States took the lead militarily.
“With respect to Arab countries offering to bear costs and to assess, the answer is profoundly yes,” Kerry said.“They have. That offer is on the table.”
Asked by Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-Fla.) about how much those countries would contribute, Kerry said they have offered to pay for all of a full invasion.
“In fact, some of them have said that if the United States is prepared to go do the whole thing the way we’ve done it previously in other places, they’ll carry that cost,” Kerry said.“That’s how dedicated they are at this.
That was my thought when he was stating this. However, Kerry couldn't provide names of any of these nations.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#976089 Sep 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Awwww.... looky.
It's mr for-eign-er!!!!
It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#976090 Sep 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>... thus proving right wing crazies do not carry a disease!!!
Thank you. I do...
It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#976092 Sep 4, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oddball. Typical demented Demc-RAT.
Yeah's rote commentary is so brain dead that I no longer read most of his/her/its posts.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#976093 Sep 4, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama brought in his old campaign managers who apparently thought the way to win confidence is to deceive and obfuscate.
Unbelievable case of tone deafness.
Americans deserve honesty and integrity.
Nice of Saudi Arabia to offer to "pay" for "everything"..whatev er "everything" is.

Maye we should just say NO, thank you kindly, but we'll pass this time-- and let THEM handle the issues in Syria, with thier own troops etc?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#976094 Sep 4, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now, don't abuse the donger too badly. Where will get a retarded chinaman who cooks and does laundry equally well?
France?

lol
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#976095 Sep 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Look in the mirror puppy chow...
.. and then imagine me being minus my doggie fur!
It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#976096 Sep 4, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice of Saudi Arabia to offer to "pay" for "everything"..whatev er "everything" is.
Maye we should just say NO, thank you kindly, but we'll pass this time-- and let THEM handle the issues in Syria, with thier own troops etc?
Yeah, how many checks have they wrote to the treasury?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#976097 Sep 4, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
That would just confirm the mush between your ears has it bass ackwards, son. A loser like you just doesn't get it. Mooch on, libtard.
Honey, if you just leave America, you solve not only your problem, but everyone elses!

Now be a good sport and do the 'right' thing.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#976098 Sep 4, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now, don't abuse the donger too badly. Where will get a retarded chinaman who cooks and does laundry equally well?
Dong (Grey Ghost - typical ancient Democrat) looks forward to the day when he destroys the future for our children. All so he can save $10 a month as a communist frustrated liberal Democ-RAT.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#976099 Sep 4, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah... You idiot still breastfeeding on Bush sucking Dick Cheney while the country slides into an abyss and goes to hell...
Your ignorance Gilligan and running on empty is still a morons best choice.
The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Liberalism
It's the culture...
lol! So... since you're not denying it, it must be true that bushie boy wasn't protecting America!

Thanks son. Thanks a bunch!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#976100 Sep 4, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about an ugly woman inside and out, Wasserman is a perfect Democrat.
..and the prototype for the NYC Bocajew.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Jacques Ottawa 194,654
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 54,341
News Lollapalooza day two marked by angst, apathy-an... 4 hr chimpcago 1
Please SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE channel for awes... 5 hr The Cloud 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr CrunchyBacon 100,287
News Fatal heat wave 20 years ago changed Chicago's ... 10 hr No8isClassic 8
Can't these people do better? 10 hr Magonigol 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages