Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
895,801 - 895,820 of 1,083,056 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Patrick who lives vicariously instead of living his own life, always with a self-congratulatory discussion where little to no brain activity or thought progress is ever made...
It's the culture...
Beats you living in Waxman's closet in Windsor, CT., moron.

Say hi to Jimmy!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Seems you've been listening to Rand Paul aka Elmer Fudd.
Se the of the overseas pictures of Opoitus lately?

Reminders of Wren and Stimpy .

(I hope someone gives Christie a shout out while they're there!)

CHRISTIE/Paul/Napolatano/Uncle Joe..(s)..McDonough and some more REAL Leadership --2016!

Isolationism 2014-2015!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Cash payers can participate in WalMarts self pay lanes as well as those at Lowes, Home Depot and elsewhere.
Flack said that a single WalMart employee could oversee 14 self checkout lanes and that is total bullsht. He wasn't exaggerating but talking out his azz__lying.
He doesn't need to lie__people here mostly like Flack.
And why is it impossible for a single employee to monitor 14 self serve registers. As long as the idiots buying the stuff hasa minimum of intelligence all the person has to do is stand there and help the occasional person with a bad code or no code.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot.
Take a look at all the jobs being created right now...majority low skill and low pay.
Got that right...low skill and low pay... Barack Obama is the worst jobs president since the Great Depression.

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Another human that can't see what the future of technology will do to low wage, service type jobs.
See that new robot that disinfects whole rooms (like in hopsitals) flack?

Just pulll it around and push a button! No effort of anything required at all.

That ought to save some on some of the extreme wages (at times) in some areas of health care !!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Beats you living in Waxman's closet in Windsor, CT., moron.
Say hi to Jimmy!!
It just bothers you when you project idiot on people when waxman has you in chains. You pork puffers are all the same.

It's the culture...

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress has the sole power to declare war, but not the power to dictate the limits of the military action.
Not true. According to Jack Goldsmith, a former Bush Justice Department official who now teaches at Harvard law:

"Congress could write an authorization that would limit Obama’s options in a number of ways, placing restrictions on available resources, possible targets, methods of military force, or even a time limit on the authorization itself."

The White House knew and expected that their "draft" proposal would be amended by Congress and "figured it was part of the process".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Cash payers can participate in WalMarts self pay lanes as well as those at Lowes, Home Depot and elsewhere.
Flack said that a single WalMart employee could oversee 14 self checkout lanes and that is total bullsht. He wasn't exaggerating but talking out his azz__lying.
He doesn't need to lie__people here mostly like Flack.
Many Grocery store chains have ended the self check out experiment.

Losses are far higher in self check out than in employee check out.

It's been proven.

What WalMart saves in check out clerks they will pay for in loss prevention personnel, stopping every customer at the door to verify they paid for everything in their basket.

Most WalMarts are located in poor neighborhoods, their clientele is largely poor and lower middle class people like Flake And Nobraina.

Nobraina considers WalMart to be upscale. Compared to the free food he stands in line for, he's likely right.

----------

Stores are increasingly adding self checkouts, which can make it more convenient for many people to shop — and steal.

Walmart and CVS are among the chains adding self-scanning lanes. But at least two grocery chains — Albertson's and New England-based Big Y— have abandoned their self service moves. Both cited customer service as the reason, although Big Y says shoplifting played into the decision.

Theft — intentional or not — is up to five times higher with self checkout than when cashiers are working, says Malay Kundu, founder of Stoplift Checkout Vision Systems, which sells store video analytic software.

Kundu's company has seen people scanning their Starbucks as bananas, leaving their items in the cart or reusable bag instead of scanning them and overloading the bagging area so that un-scanned merchandise can be piled on without being sensed.

----------

I don't know why you bother with Flake and Nobraina. The former is a brain dead truck driver, the latter a sociopath.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

What if I scan a $2.00 item that weighs 8 oz & then place 8 OZ of steak in my bag? Who would know?

That $50 watch in my bag while scanning a candy bar.

Ever notice things set aside at these registers?

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitutionality of this law has never been tested in the courts and it is doubtful that Congress had the power to delegate their power to declare war.
Well, until that time, it is the rule of the land.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> And why is it impossible for a single employee to monitor 14 self serve registers. As long as the idiots buying the stuff hasa minimum of intelligence all the person has to do is stand there and help the occasional person with a bad code or no code.
Here's one reason, you idiot;

Theft — intentional or not — is up to five times higher with self checkout than when cashiers are working, says Malay Kundu, founder of Stoplift Checkout Vision Systems, which sells store video analytic software.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/industri...
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Costco's business model does not require as many low-skilled employees as Walmart, so you are comparing apples to oranges.
No clue what a "living wage" is, but Costco salaries are less than what the McD's burger flippers are demanding.
Now, go back to molesting fifth graders, you pervert.
nobama on perverts again
revealing about nobama
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you nitwits wanted Obama to attack Iran, and called him weak for pushing sanctions against Iran!! DUH
You right wing morons fail to realize that it is Israel pushing Obama behind the scenes to attack Syria.
DUH!!
Syria is Iran's closest ally. Assad is the delivery system for Iranian weapons to Hezbollah so they can attack Israel with them.
And who is Hezbollah helping in the Civil War?? Assad's Syria, that's who!!
Meanwhile you nitwits, esp. Nobraina, quibble about who used the chemical weapons. It was Assad, there is ample proof, including the satellite images showing where the chemicals were fired from, as well as intel showing the Syrian regime worrying that they would be caught.
I might remind you idiots that Nobraina has been wrong about everything since this thread began, regardless of what name or location he uses. He was the nitwit pushing coal, claiming it would win out over ng. Now that King Coal is dead and buried, he moved to natural gas. What a fraud!!
Taking out Assad would be the biggest favor Obama could do for Israel.
You and chumpchimp Nobraina prove you're the stupidest people on this thread, you methhead lunaTIC.
It's funny to see the Republiclown Party siding with Obama on this.
I don't like it, but Obama will get Congressional approval.
You can take it to the bank.
As far as 'boots', are you nitwits stupid enough to believe we don't have special forces units in Syria already? As well as Israel, Britain, France, and others?
If so, you're even more stupid than I gave you credit for.
We should have a team decapitate the Syrian regime. Save a lot of expensive cruise missiles.
So ummmm...you should appreciate my drawing a red line through Syria-Hezbollah, the PLO, Hamas, al qaeer etc to the North-

Civilized people of Peace and democracy to the south, armed, protected by Israel AND America, and Assad in the middle in a referree tower.
With a big red X on world maps, in honor of the new "country" of ThugsandPalsistani(a)...and future reference. All extreme bomb lobbing, chemical leaking rougue thugs immediatly qualify for deporation to.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It just bothers you when you project idiot on people when waxman has you in chains. You pork puffers are all the same.
It's the culture...
You're one of his puppets, yet you speak of others in chains??

Waxturd's had you and your lover Floriduh in chains for years now, retard!!

As your boy Fenny proves daily, you gay cabelleros are in deep denial!!

You're not fooling anyone, Larry Craig lookalike!!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
See that new robot that disinfects whole rooms (like in hopsitals) flack?
Just pulll it around and push a button! No effort of anything required at all.
That ought to save some on some of the extreme wages (at times) in some areas of health care !!!!
My dad was in the hospital a while back and one of the NAs was complaining about having to push around the test/medicine cart. I told her that in three years it would drive itself and in five it will do her job without her.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>A stupid argument heavily influenced by ignorance, stupid and vast tracts of deranged liberal gray matter...
The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Plantation Liberalism
It's the culture...
We know.

Stupid arguments are all you Waxturd puppets are capable of.

Say Hi to Jimmy if Waxturd hasn't caved in his skull from sucking.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you nitwits wanted Obama to attack Iran, and called him weak for pushing sanctions against Iran!! DUH
You right wing morons fail to realize that it is Israel pushing Obama behind the scenes to attack Syria.
DUH!!
Syria is Iran's closest ally. Assad is the delivery system for Iranian weapons to Hezbollah so they can attack Israel with them.
Meanwhile you nitwits, esp. Nobraina, quibble about who used the chemical weapons. It was Assad, there is ample proof, including the satellite images showing where the chemicals were fired from, as well as intel showing the Syrian regime worrying that they would be caught.
I might remind you idiots that Nobraina has been wrong about everything since this thread began, regardless of what name or location he uses. He was the nitwit pushing coal, claiming it would win out over ng. Now that King Coal is dead and buried, he moved to natural gas. What a fraud!!
You and chumpchimp Nobraina prove you're the stupidest people on this thread, you methhead lunaTIC.
As far as 'boots', are you nitwits stupid enough to believe we don't have special forces units in Syria already? As well as Israel, Britain, France, and others?
We should have a team decapitate the Syrian regime. Save a lot of expensive cruise missiles.
Thanks for your input on why Obama is NOT concerned with a Syrian regime change though.

Why does he not like Israel?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH!!
A mindless observation you idiot - but the view into a tormented mind was worth the read you nitwit..

It's the culture...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Seems you've been listening to Rand Paul aka Elmer Fudd.
Lame response.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
What if I scan a $2.00 item that weighs 8 oz & then place 8 OZ of steak in my bag? Who would know?
That $50 watch in my bag while scanning a candy bar.
Ever notice things set aside at these registers?
Ever hear of a bar code?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Jacques from Ottawa 175,067
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 28 min TW_sugar_daddio 24
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min Jeez 45,867
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr truth slayer 1,866
Six-year-old girl watches in horror as police '... 6 hr hands on AR 7
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr raphael 3,841
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr HughBe 68,430
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search