Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
895,661 - 895,680 of 1,083,049 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#975187
Sep 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Don't tell Carol or her bff DB.
Syria is a worse shthole than Libya, my own preference would be to pull back and let all those crazy mofo's kill each other off. There's nothing there__oil makes up a quarter of the GDP and then agriculture in the absence of drought, olives and such. Beyond that there's squat.
I agree with Sarah Palin, "let Allah sort it out".
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#975188
Sep 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Flack now officially channeling Fox News.
Actual Fox News headline -
'Pandora's Box': Kerry, Hagel Claim Inaction on Syria 'Dangerous' to US
No wonder you are such a frightened little man, you watch too much Fox News.
*rolls eyes*

Read the headline for yourself
Kerry, Hagel claim inaction on Syria 'dangerous' for US

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/03/ke...

Some lame Leftie confused another website using Pondora Box when linking to FNS in their teaser with the actual headline.

Left couldn't look any dumber than this piece of dishonesty that left poor Homer looking dumb for not checking it out.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#975189
Sep 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Why would a dictator go to Congress for permission?
I think that puts the entire 'Obama is a dictator' issue to rest.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#975190
Sep 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Flack now officially channeling Fox News.
Actual Fox News headline -
'Pandora's Box': Kerry, Hagel Claim Inaction on Syria 'Dangerous' to US
No wonder you are such a frightened little man, you watch too much Fox News.
Flack also channels the Jetsons.

I hear he built a garage on his roof a few years ago.

I already have him beat. My 3D Printer makes me coffee every morning. Sure the stylus is stationary but it is works great..
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#975191
Sep 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Homer wrote:
If Obama was the so-called dictator, Marxist, communist etc etc etc ad nauseum that you rightwing idiots have said he is, why would he seek approval from Congress?
Besides I thought Valerie Jarret or George Soros was really in charge.
Rightwingers are funny.
Only after the British Parliament said "no". Think real hard Homer, you will figure it out.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#975192
Sep 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're a real genius pally__a four million dollar robot rolls out to replace 15 kids who work for P-nuts?
The good news is that the parking lot will have more spaces. Empty ones.
That's our Flack.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#975193
Sep 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Geez Eed don't confuse Liar Galt, he's having a real bad day with Kerry laughing at his senator Boxer and then his say habla hero Mark Rubio lining up behind DaBammy.
And Eed__would you kindly tidy these dummies up about longshoremen, you're a pro on that stuff right?
You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you?

You don't know where you are going idiot, but you are on the way.

Those who wish to sing... Realtime always find a worthless drunken song.

It's the culture...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#975194
Sep 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
*rolls eyes*
Read the headline for yourself
Kerry, Hagel claim inaction on Syria 'dangerous' for US
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/03/ke...
Some lame Leftie confused another website using Pondora Box when linking to FNS in their teaser with the actual headline.
Left couldn't look any dumber than this piece of dishonesty that left poor Homer looking dumb for not checking it out.
Listen shitforbrains, is the headline there or not? Did Flack post the word Pandora's box or not? I already know the answers to these questions so why not just GFY?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#975195
Sep 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Homer wrote:
If Obama was the so-called dictator, Marxist, communist etc etc etc ad nauseum that you rightwing idiots have said he is, why would he seek approval from Congress?
Besides I thought Valerie Jarret or George Soros was really in charge.
Rightwingers are funny.
There's no country that has attacked us Homer...domestic and international law thus applies.

And being as we actually (in REALITY) can NOT control the world OR it's reactions..it can be said ONLY for our part, this, this "punish Assad" quest of just "small proportion" can NOT be assured to be just that.

Makes anyone wonder how many Warships it takes to launch "just a missile or few, over the bow", doesn't it. But then again, looks Russia's already had ships in teh area for quite some time.
Wonder how all those guys on the Nimitz that was slated to head back to the U.S. feel about this little side trip?

May a good God of peace and along with the Pope's call for prayer and Peace, help us all.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#975196
Sep 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with Sarah Palin, "let Allah sort it out".
Just let our troops get out of the region first...and root for Israel.

Peace.

"Bring the Troops home".
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#975197
Sep 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>As you get older, your secrets are safe with your Independent friends Homer... because, they can't remember them either.
It's the culture...
Hey now...that's NOT always the case !!

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#975198
Sep 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, one of the two strongest groups is Jabhat al-Nusra, al Qaeda affiliated. I already knew this. Why I stated that concern should be given to removing Assad and turning the country over to Al Qaeda.
Your article did nothing to back up your earlier claims. Your claims that al Qaeda taking over was not a baseless scare tactic is not supported by the article.
I also note you could not NAME one knee jerk reaction to CW in the past.
So Obama says Syria should be punished, is that the end all for you? Are you going to weigh the pro and cons or continue to be an Obot?
"affiliated"

So you're back to Al Qaeda running Syria.

You people really are dumber than sh*t.

Bush wet to war in Iraq because he said Sadam just had WMDs.

There is no knee jerk reaction. The possibility has been there for quite some time.

The cons is doing nothing & sending the message that it is OK to use chemical weapons. The ban on their use had kept these weapons on the shelf for decades.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#975199
Sep 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Listen shitforbrains, is the headline there or not? Did Flack post the word Pandora's box or not? I already know the answers to these questions so why not just GFY?
You're not crazy Homer. You are just upset because your imaginary friend is mad and won't talk to you...

You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you?

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#975200
Sep 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Homer wrote:
Why hasn't Valerie Jarrett ordered missile strikes yet? Where is DBWriter?
Imagine how all those millions of people have felt, seeing all those ships off the coast.
As if they don't see enough bomb lobbing and acts of war all the time already.

The U.N should've mandated a CIVILIZED meeting of the nations way before this, and sanctioned ANY one who didn't attend.

Sad. Just when the U.S. was heading out and the middle east stuff was starting to return to the middle east as usual.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#975201
Sep 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what a well thought out commentary against what was stated.
You should strive for that level son.

Of course, that would require you to do free thinking!

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#975202
Sep 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
WHOOSH for the third time!
Obama is requesting more than missile strikes in his proposal to Congress.
Talking about not catching on to a FACT the first time stated.
Next time try denying Obama is requesting more than missile strikes-although a lie-it would be an indication that you are at least catching on.
Obama has made it very clear that he will not put boots on the ground. I don't think he could possibly make it any clearer.

Obama: "This is not Iraq. This is not Afghanistan"...it is "proportional, it is limited, it does not involve boots on the ground." You are clueless.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#975203
Sep 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"affiliated"
So you're back to Al Qaeda running Syria.
You people really are dumber than sh*t.
Bush wet to war in Iraq because he said Sadam just had WMDs.
There is no knee jerk reaction. The possibility has been there for quite some time.
The cons is doing nothing & sending the message that it is OK to use chemical weapons. The ban on their use had kept these weapons on the shelf for decades.
Dave, are you going to sit there and lie about Saddam Hussein using CW on his people?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#975204
Sep 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has made it very clear that he will not put boots on the ground. I don't think he could possibly make it any clearer.
Obama: "This is not Iraq. This is not Afghanistan"...it is "proportional, it is limited, it does not involve boots on the ground." You are clueless.
In the age of information...Your ignorance and running on empty is still a morons best choice.

The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Liberalism

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#975205
Sep 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"affiliated"
So you're back to Al Qaeda running Syria.
You people really are dumber than sh*t.
Bush wet to war in Iraq because he said Sadam just had WMDs.
There is no knee jerk reaction. The possibility has been there for quite some time.
The cons is doing nothing & sending the message that it is OK to use chemical weapons. The ban on their use had kept these weapons on the shelf for decades.
They did have WMD's Duhmbo...AND they invaded another nation, that requested our allied help pushing Saddam back into his own ruins.

What's the point of lobbing missiles if no regime change is not the goal?
Is lobbing missiles going to stop future use of (still in place) chemical weapons? Or just help al qeada/Hezbollah/Hamas have easier access to them?

Sigh...What a mess.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#975206
Sep 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has made it very clear that he will not put boots on the ground. I don't think he could possibly make it any clearer.
Obama: "This is not Iraq. This is not Afghanistan"...it is "proportional, it is limited, it does not involve boots on the ground." You are clueless.
What is mindless is your comment in comparison to what Kerry is saying in the hearing. You know, nothing is off the table comment

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••