Lets look at your claims here.<quoted text> Who knew all you libtards were experts on shoplifting!! Explains a lot about your mindset. They have these things called cameras and spotters. The bar code is scanned by the machine. Most banks/credit card companies have policies on stolen cards. Do you listen to your self? You are going to carry a case of Old Milwaukee and a case of good stuff to the register then leave the Old Milwaukee behind. Don't you think the cameras and the spotter are not going to see that? By the way the newer scanners will know you have both cases.
1) So, lets not have a clerk but instead lets pay someone to watch every checkout on a recording.
2) A well placed hat or an experienced crook would avoid the camera making his appearance on video basically worthless.
3) The bar code of an item is scanned but there is nothing to say that scanned item is the one put into the bag other than weight. Any item with the same weight could be placed in the bag instead of that scanned item.
4) If stolen credit cards are worthless, why are they stolen?
5) I would scan the old Milwaukee & leave it while taking the good stuff.
6) Analyzing a system for weaknesses is just using common sense. If I ran a store, I would think it is imperative to have that mindset.