Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#975283 Sep 3, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does Obama hate Israel?
He should be encouraging sanctions against Syria, along with the help of other middle east nations.
stupidtic
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#975284 Sep 3, 2013
<quoted text>
U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon warned that the use of force is only legal when a country is acting in self-defense or with the approval of the U.N. Security Council. Russia and China both have veto power in the U.N. Security Council and would presumably block any American attempt to secure U.N. support for a Syria strike. Obama has said he is comfortable going forward without the Security Council.
Huh, so how does Obammers "punishment" fit into all this? Is there something that goes with a nobel "peace" prize, that grants subversive radical rights to declare war?
In defense of Obama, the US should not and cannot surrender its security and sovreignty to the UN or any other agency.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#975285 Sep 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
More Kerry quotes
"Will you obey the law?"
Kerry "Well, we intend to win."
"In 2002, Kerry voted to authorize the President "to use force, if necessary, to disarm Saddam Hussein", but warned that the administration should exhaust its diplomatic avenues before launching war. "

et

"UN inspectors did in fact visit Parchin in 2005. But they did not see the place where the IAEA now believes the explosives chamber was built. "

Is that the last time the U.N. checked this stuff out?????? 2005?
SERIOUSLY?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#975286 Sep 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Total bullshit__stop lying you dumb fk__people know about this stuff. YOU CAN'T LIE. Please stop trying.
Well I can't speak for Walmart since I do not shop there, but; at Costco, there are two self check outs. This is fine for people who know how to maneuver them, but, the elderly people can't do it. Same at Home Depot. What about the cash paying customers? they still need a cashier.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#975287 Sep 3, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
stupidtic
Stay AWAY from my post you lunaTIC, diseased, stalker, mental case sleezeho!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#975288 Sep 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't know and I would hope that this would be determined before anything happens; not that I think we should enter into a civil war.
I am absolutely against this.
Listen carefully to the words used by both Obama and Kerry regarding their degree of certainty with respect to whether Assad used chemical weapons.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#975289 Sep 3, 2013
Know I've been AWOL for a few days...but would any of you older veterans know why a military officer would need Top Secret Clearance in 1950?

Just a personal question.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#975290 Sep 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Kerry asks the General for help against Sen Paul. General declines.
Good. Too many boot on ships already.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#975291 Sep 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
In defense of Obama, the US should not and cannot surrender its security and sovreignty to the UN or any other agency.
The American public is NOT believing the lies of mere "chemical weapons" though.
OR just a little "over the bow" thing.

The IAEA wants to visit Parchin as part of its probe into allegations that Iran is trying to militarize its civil nuclear program. But despite two rounds of high-level talks in January and February Iran has not agreed to the agency's access request, insisting its nuclear work is entirely peaceful.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#975292 Sep 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen carefully to the words used by both Obama and Kerry regarding their degree of certainty with respect to whether Assad used chemical weapons.
Irrelecent.

Smoke screens up the media butts in action.

Orlando, FL

#975293 Sep 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Saddam was so irrelevant that a collation of 30 nations went in against him.
Also, I've been trying to tell Realtime that many nations in the civilized world once considered Saddam an ally and provided him with chemical and biological materials believing they would be used in medical research.

Saddam duped the entire world. Realtime seems to think it was only the U.S. and that we knew he would become an evil tyrannical murderer.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#975294 Sep 3, 2013
Homer wrote:
Why would a dictator go to Congress for permission?
I think that puts the entire 'Obama is a dictator' issue to rest.
Because he is brilliant! He lets them make the decision!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#975295 Sep 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that guy is probably exaggerating. If the Walmart has 14 self-checkout stations, they might have two clerks monitoring them.
Remember, Walmart is banned from minority neighborhoods by the political left, so most of their customers are honest.
Galt agrees that self-checkout would not work in the hood, your neighborhood. In fact, the register clerks might need bulletproof booths.
Deltona is the most racist hick town in central florida... Only an idiot would move and live there...

Overcrowded and under developed, Deltona is home to crazy mean old people, wanna be "gangsta" teenagers... and most importantly, deranged old lunatics.

With a Walgreens on every corner, you'll never have to do without your pharmaceuticals.

The best part about (Deltona) Helltona is that you never know what will get you killed. Maybe over the way you looked at that guy at the gas pump? Or maybe just because someone felt like it.

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#975296 Sep 3, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Know I've been AWOL for a few days...but would any of you older veterans know why a military officer would need Top Secret Clearance in 1950?
Just a personal question.
It's no wonder there's so much splitting hairs on the timing thing.
What a mess.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#975297 Sep 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Good. Too many boot on ships already.
(to match up with the the sloppy that's being slung)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#975299 Sep 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Either way; I hope we stay out of it. It seems that the Republicans are on board and Congress will give the go ahead. We shall see. Two years and 100,000 dead; what difference does it make how the remaining 1400 were killed? Dead is dead. Let it play out by itself and stay out.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#975300 Sep 3, 2013
Obama wants to go after low hanging fruit and bully a puny country like Syria that poses no threat to us, based on "intelligence" just like we got about WMDs in Iraq, but what about the country that is the real threat and developing Nuclear Weapons, Iran?

We already know how well it worked out for Obama in Libya and Egypt.

Al Qaeda loves Obama.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#975301 Sep 3, 2013
<quoted text>
stupidtic
Obviously, you are.

Orlando, FL

#975302 Sep 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
In fairness, there is typically one clerk provided to monitor all the unmanned lanes and to resolve any problems.
Realtime still shops at the A&P.
That's funny. The A&P.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#975303 Sep 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Either way; I hope we stay out of it. It seems that the Republicans are on board and Congress will give the go ahead. We shall see. Two years and 100,000 dead; what difference does it make how the remaining 1400 were killed? Dead is dead. Let it play out by itself and stay out.
You last sentence makes sense. That's pretty good for you, lily.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min Sublime1 98,537
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,650
Amy 10-30 18 min edogxxx 11
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min Lawrence Wolf 50,752
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,814
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr RACE 660
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr gcaveman1 47,578
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]